WOW SO MANY PEEPUR!

Attached: GhostWire-Tokyo-Ikumi-Nakamura-740x414.jpg (740x414, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nakamura193
youtube.com/watch?v=X2aPepg-J1E
youtube.com/watch?v=2l2awXfumOU
youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow
counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post the gif please

YAAAAAAAY! Gwaaaaaaah woawho awoh heheh wow so many peepur. Woww.. Dank you arigat?gozaimashita. huhuh ahaha. Aahm.. Arhmm. Such eh... Sucha BEEG staiche, makes me nervahs. I'll do my best to speaking engelish. hahahah.. ??n? ???... ahaha. Ahhmm, we are makinga new kind ob akshahn venshure game. Is ???????.... Bat not tha sulvival hollol game that we are know fuhr. Peepul ah vanasheeing, in Tokyo... You musta find outa WHY? You weel encounta conspilacies and ze okalalt. You have doo eh- You have tur expelelor the WARLT. Fish challanages. Tu ancava tha turuth anda save humahnity. In thegame youl will meet speerits. Soma DANGEROUS somea ????????... hehee... And survivat jat eech have zeere own stories. You weela needa to askuh yurself: "Eed esa nurmal? Or pahrnurmal?" I aska myserf dees quesTIONNE evedy time I go to tha offeece. JUST KEEDING. Just keeding ???? ?????n? ????
. We al veddy excited. Let's TAKALOOK!! Mata ne! DANK YOUUU!!! BYEBYEE!!!!

>is SPOOKY
for fuck's sake user

based but shouldnt have used Ls

Attached: 1560333661358.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

>I aska myserf dees quesTIONNE evedy time I go to tha offeece
I thought she said dentist.

she's just like my japanese animes

dam she thick as fuck boy

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GAME

She wanted to say "therapist" there.

Didn't watch this presentation but she looks hella lame doing that little dance. You guys truly have the worst taste in everything.

Attached: 1531665776207.jpg (1280x1261, 152K)

Nice transcript. It's funny how she can't speak proper English despite working in a field where she has to communicate on a global level.

Why does she act like that? Is she autistic?

t. only speaks english because it's his native language

>everyone outside of japan speaks English

Cute

All asians are autistic

Idk but it's cute

I'm a factory worker from Germany and my English is better than hers simply from basic school education. I can't believe they don't teach English at Japanese schools. They have been occupied for just as long as we have.

MITENE!

Imagine giving a presentation in front of millions of people. Now imagine doing it in a non-native tongue. Unless you grew up with a language, proper pronunciation is a conscious effort, pretty hard to do if you're nervous.

more companies should do this so that if they do something shitty there's a cute barrier to absorb some of the hate

That was so cringe

>I can't believe they don't teach English at Japanese schools
They do

What was her Twitter account?

She has fun.

twitter.com/nakamura193

Englisch stammt teilweise aus dem Deutschen, du Arschgeige. Ist halt viel einfacher es zu lernen wenn du schon Deutsch kannst.

>OMG SHE ACTS LIKE THE ANIME GIRLS I SEE IN MY BASED JAPANESE ANIMES!!1!
Have sex, every single one of you stupid retards

Attached: 1558922872876.jpg (550x422, 35K)

This, the context is not the same.

>That was so cute
ftfy

Jealous much?

She's Asian.

English as a subject is just another means of examination in Japan, it's mostly rote learning with very little practical conversation.

t. spent 2 weeks on an exchange in Japan.

She acts like an 8 year old

She's Nipponese and A CUTE

>WHITE WOMEN HATE HER

>Soma DANGEROUS somea ????????
it's peaceful. some are dangerous, some are peaceful.

So what's your deal? EOP imagining out loud or low tier ESL? It really isn't that hard to speak a second language with some confidence. If you can't then it just means that you suck at it, not that it's too hard.

She IS a 8 year old

>>>/trannyera/

It was kind of endearing but the fact that you faggots are so obsessed about her more than the new game that she and SHINJI-FUCKING-MIKAMI are working on shows how fucked Yea Forums is

S
E
E
T
H
I N C E L S
N
G
SEETHING INCELS AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
IMAGINE BEING SO OFFENDED AT A CUTE LITTLE PRESS CONFERENCE
FUCKING FAGGOTS AHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHH WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSYDOGS AHHAHHHAAHHHHAAAAA HAAAA HAAAHHHH
COMPLETELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT BY A CONCEPT ARTIST
WHO SAVED THE ENTIRE BETHESDA CONFERENCE
LMAO YOURE GONNA DIE ALONE AHHHAHHHAAAAAAHHHAHAHHAHAHHH DIE ALONE INCEL NIGGERS

Attached: 1451679529809.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

Nice hips.

They do. The problem is everything Japanese has a vowel sound. It's a hard reflex to break by the time they start taking English courses.

Attached: serveimage.png (3508x1480, 668K)

This.
Also the way japanese is pronounced (syllables instead of individual sounds) makes it really difficult for them to pronounce english properly

Seethe much, roastie?

I'm married ;)

lmao

I am the previous user's husband, can confirm. I destroy his little tush every night until he pink socks :P

She is an 800 year old demon, user

>nobody cared about her until she went on stage and acted kawaii desu ne
>even though she's the art director of The Evil Within series, which has some of the best enemies in gaming
Why were we not praising her work years ago?

Attached: Agent-Smith-in-The-Matrix-agent-smith-24028672-1360-768.jpg (1360x768, 45K)

Japan, China and Korea are kind of special cases. Their cultures are mostly homogeneous and they have a large enough population that any English media is translated. They can become proficient at a language, sure, but what is the motivation to do so?

Attached: 04F98B01-A0BC-4E8C-9D11-17BD1F2CA42C.jpg (380x461, 63K)

OK now dilate fag boy uggu

>Yea Forums
>cultured

Yeah why do anything if it's hard am I right bros.

What did they mean by this?

Mikami's just a producer on it isn't he?

What other languages can you speak, amerifat?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2aPepg-J1E

This. It’s not the meaning of the words that trips them up, for fuck’s sake she was able to get out “paranormal”. It’s the fact that the phonemes of their language don’t align with ours in the least.

Imagine Americans trying to roll their rs when they say spanish words. It’s that times a million. There are so many sounds in our language that don’t appear in theirs at all.

there isn’t a single letter or syllable in the word “silver” that exists in the Japanese language

The only one that matters, FAGGOT.

Attached: 428.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Du Schwuchtel vergisst halt, dass sie eine Repräsentantin eines bekannten Spieleentwicklers ist und speziell für diese Veranstaltung auf die Bühne geschickt wurde. Auch Mikamis Englisch ist nicht gerade verständlich, und das obwohl er seit über zwanzig Jahren weltweit in der Branche tätig ist.

Is that an Asian man?

Attached: 1560973197065.png (1047x683, 893K)

>man-like hips
>shoulders are wider than hips
>flat ass
>"""THICC""
Either kill yourself or take meds to calm your schizophrenia.

I wanna suck an octopuss out of her vagina.

Seethe more, weebcel.

Attached: 1560973309987.png (2244x2024, 3.5M)

Her lewds are pretty nice.

Attached: I.N.png (972x756, 400K)

Too bad they don't look like an Asian person.

What's that hanging from her left side anyway?

Stop worshipping thots

Attached: 1548266492497.jpg (630x675, 52K)

>despite working in a field where she has to communicate on a global level.
She really doesn't, the only time a nip studio needs any english is when Snoy California nags them about cheevoes, and they just hire an intern for that.

I grew up surrounded by 3 vastly different languages (Extended family spoke one, parents spoke another and we moved to and English-speaking country when I was young).

Thanks to that I've never had problems with pronunciation, but even though I'm fluent in English I will still sometimes switch to my native phonemes.

I can imagine how hard it must be for a Japanese person to speak complicated English.

This. Lmao I laugh every time anglos think their black twitter version of Latin is somehow its own language to be respected.

how hard is it to pick up a very basic understanding of english just from its prevalence in media and the internet though? in america the only everyday exposure to another language is spanish, if you want to learn anything else its gonna be in a classroom which no one wants to do

mmmmmmmmmmm have sex

Why do millennial mongrels always talk endlessly about race, when they are all ugly racemixed mutts?

Attached: D9CQ-o4WkAEcyHg.jpg (1013x930, 78K)

That's why they're nice. They're basically Velma hentai

Is this the thinly veiled yellow fever thread?

She has a basic understanding of English tho. I understood her just fine. Stay mad faggot. The queens English is gay and plebshit. You’re not even speaking Latin properly, so you’re already a failure without even knowing it.

ironic coming from the aspie who spergs about white women and spam yellow fever threads every hour

>anime poster
>talking about shit taste
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

source

>she doesn't shave
Boner has reached critical levels.

What companies should do is avoid bringing in women who do stupid little dances instead of being professional and talking about their work.
Women are subhumans who will never, EVER drop the chance to attention whore as much as possible, which is why women in work belong in dark corners. Preferably, don't hire women, there's no reason to.

How can you know this.

Yikes!

>someone makes OC meme
>other people save it, so it uses same filename
Doesn't take a fucking detective to figure this one out

>Yikes!
Oh look, the millennial has barked.

based

> Didn't use L instead of R

You fail kid

English and German are closely related. English and Japanese are completely alien to one another.

shes pregnent
i cheked

I don't watch cute anime shit though.

Images you save have different file names, you would have to go out of your way to change the file name to match the old one.

>other people
Who? You and your other device? Your autistic ramblings don't make any sense and you suck at samefagging more than ACK does. Sit down, WCK.

Why can't white girls be this cute?

Oh my god... SHES SO KAWAII AND ASIAN!!!!

Attached: 1558309780347.jpg (647x740, 44K)

lol xD this!

>fish challanages

Attached: 116.png (262x420, 205K)

>Why can't white girls be this cute?
Why can't you kill yourself or take your meds and stay away from your computer for one day

Attached: 1560973869365.jpg (1080x825, 204K)

What cute?
It's a woman attention whoring, everything a woman does goes through the "How can I get as much attention as possible from this?" filter.
If you feel anything but smug petiness at some female trying to attract even more attention than she's already getting by being at E3, you are pathetic and you'll end up being a patreon paypig.

There is no need to be upset.

Attached: 1520714745587.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Yellow fever incels are always coping and saying "cute"

It's pure autism and schizophrenia

Attached: 1560973964971.jpg (304x375, 29K)

The white race needs to die

>Thinks this matters at all
>Thinks having a cute accent is a bad thing
>Is this disconnected from the majority of the gaming world

Attached: 1560961165862.jpg (363x310, 28K)

Attached: 24200888-hothead.jpg (1143x1300, 164K)

There is.
As long as men eat up attention whoring acts women will continue being put on a pedestal that they don't deserve, since they haven't done absolutely anything beyond owning a vagina.
Women also claim to be as capable as men, so it's only fair to force them to go through the same suffering men have gone through for so many years while their useless asses sit at home cooking food.

Better looking than androgynous western landwhales.

I read that in the South Park voice

Let me guess, an American, and even worse, a liberal.
Don't worry, you can racemix as much as you want, everyone wants to see your filthy amerimutt land die.

Does anybody have a clip of her saying it's shpooky? I want to listen to that on repeat

>tripfag
>talks about others being disconnected while getting obsessed with an insectoid who stutters and can't say a single word in english
pottery

t. autist

This
If you find pic related attractive literally kys

Attached: 1476663675447.gif (446x279, 1.64M)

>tfw I've seen multiple threads about this person, but never heard of Ghostwire until I found her name and looked her up.
Can't say that's a good thing really...

>nicht verständlich
Es war doch ganz verständlich. Zumindest haben die beiden keine deutlichen Grammatikfehler gemacht. Wenn man einfach die Akzente übergeht, war ihr Englisch ansonst ziemlich erträglich.

She's overwhelmed at the amount of attention she's getting, and attention is all a woman wants in life, so expect her to be even more of an attention whore in the future.

Isn't it the opposite way?

If you bugs hate white women, why do you spend millions on surgery to gain Caucasian features?

Shoo shoo insect

Attached: 1560974185372.jpg (949x677, 151K)

>STOP BROWSING INTERNET AND WORK ON GAME NOW OR NO BREAK FOR YOU

Attached: D8quLkTWwAAwn6e.jpg (1199x686, 87K)

This. Yea Forums is fucken pathetic.

Kill yourselves you fucken overweight neet faggots

I'm not really on either side, but men attention whore just as much as women nowadays, if not more because they have to try harder to get noticed than women.

It seems like a bootleg Death Stranding, so no one gives a fuck.

looks like an asian man's ass

yellow fever incels confirmed for being tranny faggots

Sauce

You havent disproven any of my points. You basically just said, "I claim victory therefore I win!" And if you think tripfag negates my point then by Allah, Boco is a better poster then you

Sogar besser als die meisten Deutsche, würde ich sagen

They don't because that's just one way to get a woman, and that's just the beginning, and it doesn't work the same.
For men, it's one of many ways of trying to get in a woman's pants, for a woman, that's the endgame.
They want attention, no matter from whom, just as much as possible.
Everything any woman does is related to how much attention she could get.

>disgusting old hag tries acting "cute"
The desperation older women have to feel youthful will never not be the most pathetic thing to witness.
All people over 30 are laughable.

I don't really get the "arr rook the same" meme, but I'm starting to see it in Koreans, I can't tell any of their celebrities apart because of the surgeries.

>Have sex
>said the frogposter.

I think Yea Forums has gotten to your head. Have sex, unironically.

What compels someone to post like this?

Attached: 1375151278525.png (180x204, 29K)

smol

Attached: 1547765125425.jpg (1080x607, 861K)

ladies
cool it with the racist remarks

Attached: it.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Yea Forums?
Yea Forums is full of stupid betas who will put a woman in a pedestal at one point or another.
Anyone who feels that way about a woman deserves nothing but to be shamed.

>oh look, i'm praising a more fragile, stupid and useless person, how fun

I am the previous two Anons child, and i promise you, they have sex. I watch them

She looks like this now
;-;

Attached: aiuehstarva.png (851x881, 691K)

damn right bro, she should act dignified like western white women do

Attached: 1517553402172.webm (559x559, 2.65M)

You’re mad because he’s spitting truth

Have you considered becoming a Muslim? You'd fit right in.

No, she should act like a professional, but we all know that all women are "2LEQUIRKY4UXD" for that.
I have absolutely no idea who would think of putting a woman to showcase a game.

and here I thought it was only me

>blue-pilled: This is about Asian women vs White women
>red-pilled: This is about attention-seeking hoes vs pure, mature and faithful women regardless of race

Muslims literally cover up their women because they are animals who can't control themselves, so no, they are just another bunch of betas who will do anything except improve themselves.
Not to mention they are all terrorists, muslims deserve death.

>should act like a professional
lmao dilate

Attached: 23435235.webm (720x720, 941K)

this webm is missing the one with the car crash

What part of E3 was professional to you? Was it the grown men saying "It's fucking awesome" on stage?

what a g

this is not okay
where is the soft

B-b-but she said 見てねえ?

CUTE JAPANESE WIFE PLEASE!
Thank you very much!

Attached: 1405398682245.jpg (821x615, 50K)

Atleast there's something I agree with you on, bomb all sand-niggers out of existence.

>/v
>appreciating hard work in video games

Attached: scrubswhere.gif (500x281, 2.12M)

See?
In that webm you have two clows acting up, like at E3.

That's a problem, that the E3 is a joke.
And this woman is a good example of why that is.
It's like a convention for little kids.
Then again, they are millennials, they can't help themselves but act like 5 year olds with beards.

>No, she should act like a professional

did you watch the ubisoft presentation?

>WOW SO MANY PEEPUR!

WHITE PENISES ROONG

I never got the "cute" meme. I never see anyone use it on anything that isn't little children or clothing. It's so prevalent in nip culture and ani e though. It's like these people are mentally stunted.
And yes, I'm a man who has sex regularly.

Attached: 1.gif (400x400, 1.75M)

Good. Fuck her for leaving AV.

yes yes BASED tell these INCELS who own this place hehehehH

Attached: 5346464.gif (340x198, 1.66M)

Attached: 1509964768802.jpg (960x732, 100K)

English language and the like are literally cancer

What fucking language has written words that you don't know how to pronounce when you read it

that being said it is still the lingua franca world wide but it's still hella dumb

That shit isn't the same and you know it.
I am tired of people pretending that shit like that is the same thing.
A fat creepy dude rushing up to kiss a random woman is not equal to some cute girls kissing a random guy.

Was English not your first language? Do you have learning problems?

This video is worth just for the jacked guy that force feeds her protein shake. And then he feeds her with his own protein shake, haha.

Holy shit American """culture""" everyone

Attached: tmp_17585-15088656164971986934025.jpg (413x395, 38K)

I guarantee you all these girls are from flyover states. Midwits populate the middle of the nation.

I watched all of it, and it was all a joke.
They should start by restricting the entrance to random people, in case we have another one of those obnoxious fucks who cheers even for having the developers breath on stage.
And to carefully choose who goes on stage, try to avoid choosing autists or women.

Yikes. Although I thought weebs didn't like her after she got blacked kek

>that reaction

The "I'm not desperate anymore, and no one deserves me" stage, classic

You know. I don't think i have ever seen an american that speaks japanese as a native do. Not even with high fluency level.

or they just use 4chanX

I fucking love memri tv. The Jews sure know how to cherrypick the best moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=2l2awXfumOU

Nigger, if you want the equivalent there you should replace the girl that kissed the asian dude with this.

Attached: 1536208732779.png (681x768, 578K)

here's your western woman bro

Attached: 1559904427149.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

Whatever, she was cute
Devolver did much more drastic shit and it was fun a cute as well, light up, nerds
On the flip side this cunt could've showed an actual gameplay and not some shitty CGI

Attached: 1534426804061.jpg (263x200, 17K)

stop fetishizing asian women

Attached: 1539794681775.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Because I didn't type "anime"? Really?

>What fucking language has written words that you don't know how to pronounce when you read it
A language that has two separate etymological common origins (latin and germanic) for almost everything.

Also, one that never had codified instructions for spelling until extremely recently

Also, one where "correct usage" is based on common parlance rather than any actual authority.

This E3 was the worst E3 i've ever seen in my life.
And Devolver should drop their conferences that try too hard to become memes.

jej

>t.

Attached: 1559491253752.jpg (1080x1038, 586K)

I can smell the vag through this post

Attached: 1557704939647.png (1334x750, 1.13M)

First, this kind of creature rarely leaves the campus.
Second, that guy that tried to kiss the reporter wasn't even close to being that hedious and fat

She's cute and will be the mother of my wife.

>tranny mad that she (he) will never be as cute as a real woman

I can't watch jap porn because of their shitty "innocent" act.

>This E3 was the worst E3 i've ever seen in my life.
more like in a while
>And Devolver should drop their conferences that try too hard to become memes.
nah, it's much better than just saying "here is a bunch of indie shit, please care" between AAA conferences

Thank god for JAVs.

>anime trap
But it's weebs who are obsessed with traps and futa lol.

I could drive a car thorough that tooth gap.

Attached: 1554671469887.jpg (313x286, 31K)

ugly chink

stop being gay

Attached: 1529579709360.jpg (960x1280, 155K)

Better than thrashy tattooed whores on crack in western porn. In my opinion.

That's just your average ameriscum.

>see asian female
>sperg out and call for death of asian females
Why are white women/trannies on Yea Forums like this? Don't @ me unless you prove with a timestamp that you are neither a white woman or a tranny.

Make me, fag.

Attached: 1558351000183.jpg (288x432, 33K)

youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow

I'm a high school drop out from iraq, and even i can speak better english than her.

>posts fuJoJo
Uh??????????

Are you retarded? That´s like saying you can´t watch western porn because some of it has brunettes in it.

>man pants
>androgynous face
>0/10 body
>*teehee im so cute*
yikes

Attached: disgusted.jpg (800x450, 43K)

yikes

Attached: 15495123856732.jpg (1150x911, 521K)

Are you unironically comparing porn and talking about "cuteness"?

But you learned it straight from your 'merican masters, didn't you?

Attached: 1540939182566.jpg (153x349, 33K)

>act
They're all stubby legged little aspies, it's hardly an act. More like a cognitive requirement if they want to enjoy life.

Have lunch.

So fucking cute

It's not the same cause women are shit tier.

Cringe incarnate

>she started collecting fanart of herself
I can't handle this much kawaii

Attached: 1552791412516.png (590x708, 358K)

Never met an american, actually.

here's your 21st century American nuclear family bro

Attached: 1559811618144.jpg (1200x675, 101K)

Why are you seething through the entire thread yurotranny?

>aspies
>in porn
Get real, you autistic fuck, they are degenerates.

t. jealous and seething trany
DIAL 8

>0/10 body
tits are for latent gays, user

>le girl character who acts cute but is actually mature and threatening when she wants something from the protagonist
And you are talking about shit taste here.

Because I've got buck teeth, a tiny peepee and I'm a pedophile.

dam women over 40 without kids/husband gets me for some reason its like watching all the bs they built up to ignore decent men they met slowly crack

Because America is the pinnacle of degeneracy?
You represent everything wrong with the world.
You are the source of modern leftism, of feminist, of racemixing, of transexuals of everything wrong with the world right now.

>jojofag
7 > 2 > 8 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 1 > 6

neck yourself soon tranny

>porn
>developed by marketing teams
>deliberately featuring real life stereotypes to target real life fetishes and make dosh
I'm realer than you, bub.

Her lower body is visibly thicker to her upper body, and she tries to hide it with blouse. So what the fuck are you talking about?

Yes, it's called an act.
You actually think autistic women go and make porn?
Are you actually trying to convince yourself a fucking porn actress is somehow "cute and innocent"?
How can you be this stupid?
Are you American?

>he doesn't like watching some cracked fuck prostitutes
lol casual

I found this guy on pornhub months ago and his crackhead face made me laugh

Attached: Capture.png (623x501, 186K)

I want to kill jews

>You actually think autistic women go and make porn?
What makes you think I was specifically talking about the girl in that video and exclusively about Japanese women in porn? Retard.

So about this chick, some time ago i found that specific video and i looked her up. I frankly can barely find anything about her. She's a ghost aside from that video. I cant find any stand up of her, good or bad, nothing. No social media, no stand up videos, barely any mention of her online. Its weird af.

What actually bothers me is the high pitched screams. It just sounds like they're in pain. That's not what I want to hear.

Why the fuck were you looking for that being.

I have an unexplainable fear of Bruce, it's like looking at a skinwalker, a facsimile of a human being.

REMINDER

Boogie already claimed her, so she´s his waifu now. The Booger is quite the player. He finally found someone new to empty out his colostomy bag

Attached: Boogie2988-780x405.jpg (780x405, 26K)

It's fucking impossible to jack it to JAV porn with sound because Japanese women sound like 5 year olds crying when they are getting fucked, it's so uncomfortable.
Do japs actually like that shit?

Do you think she secretly collects r34 art too and masturbates to it? haha

Attached: 1556029521260.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

yea she hides the whole shebang because she's a lumpy, dumpy fat chick without even a decent face to salvage the whole package. on top of it all she acts like a cringey 12 year old. yikes bro

Attached: ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,fafafa_ca443f4786,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

>that video
Lads i have to move to japan and marry a japanese qt. The odds are against em and im not even white, and im short but they are desperate, their population is going down, its the perfect time. But i need to bury my face in asian qt pussy. Lads we only once.

You'd do the same if you were a qt3.14

Why are americans like this when they also literally shit themselves trying to speak any other language?

Better than "yeah, yeah fuck yeah, give it to me oh yeah, oh yeah fuck, fuck, fuck". In my opinion.

Watch some Yuria Satomi you absolute pleb

No I wouldn't.
I'd do my best to be left alone.
Then again, I'm incapable of thinking like a woman, thank god.

Attached: weeaboos-goin-to-japan-be-like-amp-039-where-are-the-subtitles-amp-039_o_7217770.jpg (450x675, 103K)

>faggot post of meme words
nu-Yea Forums shitposting is beyond lazy

Shut the fuck up, seriously.

Cause i was curious as to who she was dumbass.

Yeah, they are already waiting for you.

>the same autists fighting over which women make the best now are fighting over porn
Never gonna make it.

stop worshipping niggers

user, i have to try.

Attached: 1426814775138.png (600x384, 313K)

don't be a salty incel because I don't like your shitty lesbian waifu, user

>memecenter
Get out my website beta faggot

Watch Mizuno Asahi

>hey are desperate, their population is going down
You actually think they care?
You think any woman goes on saying "oh no, our population is going down"?
Even more in a heavily overpopulated country?

>calling that thing "thicc"
hahahaha fucking white people

Why is this getting to me?
I can watch any type of gore, but seeing despair over stupid mistakes is just making me sympathetic for some reason.

Attached: 1540442310165.jpg (583x611, 36K)

>That ass jiggle

Attached: 1554824778890.png (414x499, 454K)

What's with you americans bringing in race out of nowhere?
Is it because you are all ambiguously brown mutts and you try to "shame" others for not being racemixed mongrels?

Attached: 1557457910584.png (1124x598, 159K)

I want to tie her up and breed her for hours.

white """"""""people"""""""""*

i am the town rapist

He's a liberal, don't try arguing with xir, the only way to argue with leftists is by shooting them.

Americans speaking other languages is too rare for them to be aware of it.

Occult and conspiracies, huh?

counter-currents.com/2019/06/the-hidden-meaning-of-resident-evil-4

Attached: RE4-meme-e3-pink.jpg (1288x930, 87K)

Godspeed

She was a nervous wreck and wanted to cheer the crowd up for her game. It isn't that hard to understand, dipshit

For me, it's Yoshikawa Aimi.

Attached: aimi.jpg (451x640, 57K)

I can't believe I actually read most of that stupid shit.

I honestly don't know how anyone can fap to anything other than homemade amateur shit. I can't stand any professional porn, the acting - ANY acting - just takes me right out and turns me off. Homemade or pictures, I can't get into it with professional videos.

Attached: 332b0faf7c7546c58969f037394f2c0d.jpg (720x615, 63K)

No, she's a woman, she wanted attention and tried to make the most out of it with the stupid dance in order to attention whore as much as possible.

>bringing in race out of nowhere
Says the guy with a mutt spam folder. Seething and obssessed.

Yes when I'm nervous I break into dance too.

She's one of the most annoying screamers.

Because Americans are fascinating creatures and it's very easy to detect them.
America is the embodiment of the multicultural failed experiment and we are seeing it tumbling down, it's just so entertaining watching you go insane.

This is a 10/10 body to me. Notice how she has tits and hips?

Attached: 1637482929.jpg (679x1064, 211K)

Wow, for once someone got the objectivelly correct order.

Obsessed, seething, cringe and bluepilled.

Attached: Koikatsu-2019-06-15-19-19-42.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

This.
Only thing I jack it to nowadays is to amateur teens riding dildos.

Your comments remind me of that one user that actually did go to Japan, and then the fucker actually got married and then moved to the countryside and would have picnics with his wife and his kid and post pictures of anime looking landscapes.

I wanna hold hands with her and talk about nice things.

Enjoy having your own balloon boys

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE...
UGHHH OH NOO NO NO NO

Attached: 1566482946924.jpg (1080x1589, 255K)

but tits are for latent gays, user

stick figure best one

Ah yes, if I was "based and redpilled" i'd be an amerimutt who goes on about
>lol white people
>lol nigs
Right, Jose Manuel Tyrone Parker?

Attached: 1534938244445.jpg (595x364, 98K)

Shup up incel.

It shouldn't be getting to you. These women lived the roastie life and made consciously bad decisions because of their conceit. They literally did this to themselves and, until the very end, failed to realize their "problems" were completely self-inflicted and non-issues.

Wish they weren't censored and the girls didn't squeal like pigs at the slaughterhouse though.

What do the fuck do i care. She has nice tits and that's all that matters.

We get it bro, you vape.

So it's okay when you do it, got it. Enjoy your "fascinating" obsession.

because it makes you sperg out

Sorry, should I let you go on about how your choker-wearing attention whore is totally pure?
There's no pure women.

user....everyone here is a "beta fagot". Chads dont hang around on Yea Forums thirsting over cute female videogame directors dude.

Either that, or amateur couples filming themselves.
I fucking HATE professional porn vids, I dunno how anyone can jack to them. They're so put-on and the positions are uncomfortable as fuck. It's just so unnatural. I despise that shit.

Attached: Shinkai.png (720x400, 334K)

Why do white women and gays hate Asian women so much?
I thought she was pretty cute and it made her presentation stand out even if the quality was poor.

damn this shit is sad.
since the shit I went through I hate reading this kind of stuff about people killing themselves. gets me moody.
You have to pick up your sorry ass up and continue with your life not looking back or else you end up doing stupid shit like trying to kill yourself.

Attached: sad pengui.jpg (212x249, 5K)

it's flyovers or texas. most of those girls are crazy

How's that thicc what the fuck?
This is thicc Real thicc, not obesity or some shit. And so is this. Literally only dicklets will disagree.

Attached: 1560766860351.webm (640x800, 773K)

Yes it is, I have no malicious intents, I just want to observe the collapse of the most powerful nation in the world.
You on the other hand, you are incredibly malicious, you are a nation of self-hating white liberal scum, of criminal rappers and favelians, you deserve everything that's coming to you.

because we don’t need to speak any other language you dumb third world ape

Based would be not having an entire folder of these images, user. It's not a good look unless you want to be so obvious about your obsession.