EA: They’re not loot boxes, they’re “surprise mechanics,” and they’re “quite ethical.”

EA: They’re not loot boxes, they’re “surprise mechanics,” and they’re “quite ethical.”

mobile.twitter.com/PCGamesN/status/1141382838580854787

Attached: D9cBoCAXYAITeO-.jpg (680x383, 61K)

pfthahaha

is this the onion ? holy shit

When it blows up in their face again and Disney has to intervene, it's going to be hilarious.

Disney doesn't give a fuck as long as they aren't putting them in the star wars games anymore

Just tweet it at Disney and LucasFilm.

They are. It's been confirmed with the release of Droideka that they are.

Why what's happening with droideka? I must be out of the loop

>It's not rape it's surprise sex

Not him, but that isn't what the Droideka controversy is about. During a new screenshot of BF2 there was a Droideka in the background of it rolling around, eventually people began to point it out as they're currently doing updates and Clone Wars content. DICE eventually responded saying it was "Environmental Clutter", to which fans got pissy, to a point a Dev got on reddit, booted up their copies of the game to find out "Oh man, that actually is a Droideka, well it's not rigged, or playable, or has any animations, must have been an unused asset."

Basically they rigged an entire class and mechanic, and are not releasing it and didn't even realize that they themselves had put it into the screenshots.

>its not murder, it's foreful blood removal

It's not stealing, it's creatively gaining.

>Surprise, all that premium currency you farmed to buy a loot box got you a worthless trash item
>It's not gambling because you always win something :^)

>it's not falling, it's flying downwards

>It's not war, it's expansion

>it's not flying, it's falling with style

>I wasn't picking my nose, I had an itch on the inside

It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno.

>It's not shitposting, it's video games
>Yea Forums was EA all along

the game seems really weird with no droideka

They are releasing Droidekas next week mate

So they made a droideka prop? Whats the controversy about that?

It is.
Jango Fett is coming, not Droideka.
We had playable Droidekas over 15 years ago, a long with so much more.

In short DICE/EA dislike Star Wars and actively try to work against it because it doesn't make them as much money as they'd like because Disney gets in their shit and forces them to do extra work or remove lootboxes, which costs more money for them to fix. BF2 is only so much better because Disney got involved, not because DICE wanted to make a better game.

>mfw I haven't given EA a cent for over a decade.

Attached: r022.png (370x335, 148K)

I haven’t bought anything since Dead Space 2.

>suprise mechanics
Fucking asking for it at this point

Attached: 1365182972511.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

Can't wait for them to try this in court

Attached: 1550654991220.png (800x810, 85K)

Battlefront doesn't even have lootboxes aside from the free daily ones that have 500 credits in them
If you want cosmetics you just buy them with credits