>ignore him so he donates again
>call him a cutie and add him to big dick list for donating $40
>he keeps donating every month to stay on the big dick list
god i love video games

Attached: 048.jpg (621x654, 38K)

You have 4 followers already?

fuck both of you

Post your titties.

is this beta mentality I heard so much about?

pay me first

please be my gf sarah

Post your mutilated tits

No. I can see titties online for free, I don't have to pay you.

Your post is a sad truth, I've seen female twitch thots with like 50 followers, and her donation list shows people donating hundreds to them

tfw chestlet
Fuck off OP

Attached: AigisFlatIsJustice.png (399x341, 13K)

ur loss

Just use butt/thighs instead.

London?

Be my gf

This.
Men love any part of any woman.
>tfw girls don't like small dicks

Post your tits.

That's stupid, you'd have to get a good quality camera and make the window more than 80% of the screen. At that point you might as well stream on chaturbate.

Attached: AigisStream.png (606x460, 33K)

with all these responses you should really become a camgirl

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

Attached: c07.jpg (631x704, 45K)

kys transvestoid

how's your legs/feet game?

I don't hate woman for doing this---i hate the pathetic desperate men who allow them to live off donations.

If you are a pathetic lonely man---spend your money on Hookers.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1543220793.jpg (600x900, 69K)

Show us your caged sissy clit, faggot.

No thanks I prefer thousands of thirsty Indians not wanting to fuck me.

>not hating people who do this
>b-but user it's not the corporation's fault that people are willing to pay for ground up pig dicks, it's their fault for being stupid
Fuck off and die in a fire, libertard.

Not really, just do a lot of "cosplay" to show off your body, dance when people donate and sub etc.

god i wish a girl would smirk at my small penis

For anything else you'd be right, but twitch thots specifically are a self prescribed pain

Attached: 234460827-image.jpg (239x211, 12K)

>>b-but user it's not the corporation's fault that people are willing to pay for ground up pig dicks, it's their fault for being stupid

How is it not the people's fault?

t. Cuck

This, and do the SPH sign with thumb and forefinger.

It's the corporation's fault for being evil and predatory and committing such practices.
I bet you blame new yorkers for 9/11 too.

I hate women.

>ground up pig dicks
What the fuck? This has to be false, right?

Attached: 1556973394908.png (963x720, 602K)

>I bet you blame new yorkers for 9/11 too.

How the fuck is that even remotely related, to people buying shitty products?

>It's the corporation's fault for being evil and predatory and committing such practices.

So? I they do and their product is so shit, no one forces the people to buy it.
Its literally their own fault, if they would actually boycott it the company would go out of business, its how capitalism works.

What sign is that?

How small

?????????
How many times were you dropped on your head during infancy

4.5 inches

>Caring about a Twitch e-girl who doesn't even acknowledge you
Don't get me wrong, not all twitch girls are bad. In fact, I even have a good revenge story.

>Be the top donator of that month for this particular streamer
>She's playing Red Dead 2 Online
>Occasionally ask her on Discord and donations during the lead up to the Online launch if I can join her posse
>Online finally rolls out
>She has no room in the posse, it is composed entirely of her mods
>Feel like I've just been punched in the balls with the power of 13 suns

Needless to say I dropped the bitch after she thought she could walk all over me like I'm some cashcow, I've not looked at her stream since, removed it from my bookmarks and I've moved on to another girl who is a smaller streamer and who I make feel cherished as I'm one of her only regular donators and we chat on Discord every other day. I think I've made it, guys. The other girl is too fucking destroyed to even send me a DM so I'm pretty sure the message got through. I bet she's fucking pissed she toyed with my feelings.

It's not how capitalism works. If all companies do it and they're not forced otherwise or punished for doing it, you can't buy anything else, you stupid snakefag.
These cunts are evil and deserve to have their money taken away.
>actually defending e-thots

Get a load of this fucking retard

Sorry, I have a boyfriend.

t. summer

Post it, dicklet

>actually believing in conspiracy level retard shit

What do e-thots have a monopoly on, that forces men to literally throw money on them?

They willingly do it, because it apparently makes them happy or they are stupid, or probably both.
So its their fault.

Being honest, she probably hasn't even noticed

I'm a masochist, not dumb.

>actually being a victim blaming cuck
Holy shit.

Attached: 1472985306603.gif (321x312, 80K)

You know, the symbol for something small when they hold their thumb and index finger a few inches apart.

Bait

>willingly give your money away to a thot
>BOOHOOOO I'M A VICTIM OF SOCIETY

Eh, fair enough

WHY WASNT I BORN A GIRL

Attached: 1556801396185.webm (198x360, 2.76M)

Low IQers deserve to be abused.

>betas are victims
You sound like a fucking woman yourself right now. Straight up one hair away from SJW blame shifting. Shirking your own role in a sick symbiotic system of degradation and placing all blame on only one side of a problem is what a smoothbrain does.

Attached: 1524810194259.jpg (340x450, 17K)

>being baited by vapid, half dressed women on twitch to donate for no reason besides donation's sake makes you a victim

This isn't like gambling or some shit, betas are completely to blame for enabling twitch thots

>society still thinks men are more privilidged than women

Attached: 1522689689743.jpg (223x226, 7K)

>blaming the victims instead of shutting the thots down
Okay, back in the cuckshed for all (you) apologists.

Nice analogy retard that totally applies

They're both privileged in their own different ways, it's a much more complicated issue than either side likes to let on

Don't get me wrong, thots should be sneered at and audited for all the betabux they illegally rake in, but I have no pity for dumbfucks who let these women control them
It's your own fault if you fall for the twitch thot meme

it is their fault you fucking moron

>THAT FUCKING BETA, HE'S AT FAULT FOR PAYING HER
>meanwhile the e-thots are counting their money and continuing to get rich
>THOSE FUCKING AMERICANS, THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE LET THEM ENTER PILOT SCHOOL
>meanwhile osama is sitting in his compound jerking off to hentai and laughing at the news reports

Imagine being an unironic incel and giving (you)s to attention whore men. Fucking pathetic trash.

The point being, you can go after the victim like a cuck or you can go after the source of the problem like a man.

>They're both privileged in their own different ways
I want you to name the 'privileges' men have over women.

Attached: 1544562175799.png (1640x2368, 432K)

If you are willingy giving your money away, you're not a victim, period. The thots aren't pointing a gun at your head.

t. not a man

Attached: 3.png (459x369, 119K)

>willingly
>optionally
>consensually
>out of your own volition
>spontaneously
>giving your money away
>AND THEN THINKING YOU CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

It's not as great as you think it is user.

>willingly buy drugs from a dealer
>BOOHOOOO I'M A VICTIM OF SOCIETY

Can't wait for the ocean levels to rise so all you corporate cucks can die.

delete this webm dude that's fucking disgusting i'm shaking right now

Druggies aren't victims.
In your case you'd willingly jump into the sea and then blame the water for killing you.

>Druggies aren't victims.
well there you go, this is the type of cuckold who defends e-thots

How is someone who willingly poisons their body a """victim""" by any stretch of imagination?

How is someone who willingly poisons other people's bodies not a predator?

Yeah I am sure. Go back to twich you thot you have no power here.

Druggies are bitches, victims are bitches. Nothing can save them but themselves. These are cucks want to get cucked harder.

No one is forcibly injecting drugs into them, they are the ones doing it to themselves out of their own volition.

>Tfw there's a very real chance if I was born an attractive girl I could have lived the easy life being a meme queen twitch/patreon thot
It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1560121968897.png (500x500, 169K)

If you are a peddler of poison, you are evil and don't deserve to continue peddling it. Your victims are not to be blamed.
But of course snakecucks can't figure out basic morality and causality or legal theory.

If you are willingly pouring money into a random ass person on the internet you have a lot fucking bigger problems in your life than making judgement who is a cuck on the internet.

>If you are a peddler of poison, you are evil
Not really. The choice is ultimately made by the druggie. They only have themselves to blame. The seller has zero responsibility for what other people do with their own lives.

The seller is selling the drugs. They know that they're poison, they know that they're addictive, they base their entire business plan around it.
They have every bit of responsibility for what happens to that person, and you're just saying otherwise because you wish you could be a rich asshole who sells poison to people, but guess what, you're a poor cuck and you always will be. Stay mad.

i am not responsible for other peoples lives or happiness/welfare, you faggot

neither are they

That's nice and all. BUT HOW IS THIS VIDEOGAMES YOU BAITPOSTING LONELY COCKSUCKER. STAND OFF THE LEDGE OF A SKYSCRAPER IF YOURE VYING FOR SOME ATTENTION.

>They know that they're poison, they know that they're addictive
So? The druggie is still the one who pulled the trigger and did it to themselves. If you hurt yourself out of your own choice, you DO NOT get to blame others for it. It's exclusively and entirely your fault if you practice self-harm.

Physiques that enable us to better defend ourselves against assailants, not having to be on the receiving end of aggressive sexual advances of men, not making up the lion's share of the percentage of rape and kidnapping victims, the ability to more easily cope with/numb ourselves to stress, not having a week of every month where our genitals bleed and ache to the point of mood swings, not having to deal with the agonizing nine months of pregnancy and all it entails to produce children, not having to deal with the generally chauvinistic circlejerks that upper management in businesses tend to have, not having adverts blasted at us in every direction designed to make us feel inadequate as a person if we don't consume certain products (or at least, not as intensely so), not being gimped from aspirations of competing in sports that people actually watch due to biology, not having mounds of weight hanging on our chest every single day, not having a MUCH higher expectation of looking and acting a certain way from the other sex to be considered attractive or worth a damn (don't deny it)

Everything you posted in that image is true, for sure, but women don't just have an easy walk in their life either, they put up with some shit

Attached: D8whpZLUYAAVon5.jpg (480x480, 125K)

You are, though. Go move to Somalia if you don't like the reality of the law. Just because you insist upon it doesn't make it true.
I laugh every time a faggot like you gets tased by courthouse guards because they think their imaginary legal theories are correct.

Seethe.

>cut yourself
>MY MOMMY IS TO BLAME BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LOVE ME

i am not. you cannot force people to care for one another, you fascist.

All the """men""" that think their lives would be better if they were women are just turbo betas. Imagine wanting to give up being a man just so you can have no hobbies, not be taken seriously, be less intelligent and less strong.

As far as druggies go you're right, but titties aren't drugs

There is zero need to pay twitch thots money, betas do it because they feel too unaccomplished at life to contribute to a woman's life in any other way

This isn't someone being suckered into an addictive, mind altering poison by someone shady, this is losers shoveling money to women they'll never meet because they themselves are weak

The twitch thots are indeed terrible, but I can't shed tears for the betas that allow themselves to be drained

Attached: delet ikumi nakamura.png (670x497, 122K)

>YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO ACQUIESCE TO YOUR MADE UP LAWS, REEEE
>DON'T TASE ME BRO
>I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN YOUR LAWS DON'T APPLY

>Applying make up so Chad will notice you
>Periods and the stuff comes with it
>Trying to get married before you're in your mid 30's and become undesirable
>Possibility of being born a chestlet
>Beta orbiters ruining games for me
>Gravity ravaging the female body

Nah, fuck being a girl.

A quick google search would have told you it was a copypasta. You gotta train your eyes for pastas kiddo.

Most of what you listed are biological differences, nothing intrinsic to society.
>not having a MUCH higher expectation of looking and acting a certain way from the other sex to be considered attractive or worth a damn (don't deny it)
Kek you have no clue, women have a much higher expectation of men than the reverse, studies have shown that on dating site 80% of women only go for the top 20% of men.
Meanwhile even your average looking woman gets swarmed with attention from guys.
They had to shut down a subreddit for "foreveralonewomen" because the posters kept getting hit on in dm's.

Attached: 1480122878976.png (1431x939, 121K)

holy fuck, you might be actually retarded. read what i wrote a few times over and use your brain before you reply

>Physiques that enable us to better defend ourselves against assailants
guns
>not having to be on the receiving end of aggressive sexual advances of men
homo rapists
>not making up the lion's share of the percentage of rape and kidnapping victims
But being 10x worse in nearly every other violent crime statistic.
>not having a week of every month where our genitals bleed and ache to the point of mood swings
But having permanently exposed vulnerable testicles.
>not having to deal with the agonizing nine months of pregnancy and all it entails to produce children
granted
>generally chauvinistic circlejerks that upper management in businesses
Today you'll find just as many "woke" feminist pandering corps though.
>adverts blasted at us in every direction designed to make us feel inadequate
Haha what? There's plenty of marketing toward "manly" shit. Just think of men who don't like sports for instance.
>sports that people actually watch
Granted, but on the other hand you can easily get more viewers as a Twitch thot if you want to play something for an audience.
>not having mounds of weight hanging on our chest every single day
Granted.
>MUCH higher expectation of looking and acting a certain way from the other sex
Haha what? A guy has to have his whole life sorted out AND groom himself to be attractive, a girl only has to look purdy,

fuck you that ratoid probably smells better than u

What the fuck is that edit, and why

Attached: 1558730568199.jpg (417x417, 39K)

>tfw even at my 40's I will be able to get young women
Feels good to be a man.

Attached: steins coffee.png (370x320, 23K)

Based and mightpilled

>tfw just stream modded stalker
>tfw get one follower

feels good man

I hate big corporations too, but this is some tinfoil hat level shit

That's the point right?
People wouldn't donate hundreds unless they got made to feel superior to the other ogling males.
The less males to compete with the easier it is to be top dog by donating $100

I know a straight dude that's a bit androgynous but still look like a man who scam loosers into thinking he's a girl into buying him shits. The fact that these people think he's a woman while looking at the pictures he showed me amaze me. Maybe I should let my hair grow and do the same.
Or start a donation campaign to fund my "transition"

Yeah, man. Our stock only goes up as we get older. That's an excellent feeling.

sorry my English us horrendous, not my first language and I'm wasted

How do i stop hating women?

Attached: 1560148473457.jpg (466x349, 33K)

Actual serious question here

Who the fuck donates to anything?
What would the fucking point be?

Am I in the wrong here?

New copypasta?

Come to view them as individuals with different personalities and interests rather than a collective mass seeking to take advantage of all men

If you wanna get technical, men occupy both extreme ends of the bell curve much more numerously than women. It's not so much them being less intelligent as it is them just maintaining a stronger average

>chestlet
>he doesn't like small titty/giant ass women

Biological privileges are privileges, no? And those biological differences have an impact on where and how we go through society
Dating site results are a meme, if you actually set foot outside and meet people you'll see women are much more willing to put aside looks for someone who can competently provide for them, where I am I much more often see couples with a more attractive woman with a grizzled lumpy man than the other way around
Don't get me wrong, they still have unrealistic expectations of what men should act like and do, but I think that's a sign we should probably communicate about them more, rather than wanking ourselves over who has it worse

>guns
We don't all live in america you fucking burger
>homo rapists
The OVERWHELMING majority of rapes are hetero males raping women
>10x worse
True, never denied that, just naming that women are more prone to two especially heinous violent crimes
>exposed testicles
You're reaching
>woke corps
You're not wrong, but I'd honestly say the female side of that issue is treated worse, it can get really sleazy when you actually get a peek at it
>manly shit
It's not to the same degree at all, women are much more targeted by aggressive adverts and even advertisers will admit this
>twitch thots
I wouldn't say not being able to cash in on betas is comparable to the shitty realization that you'll never be able to make a career about a sport you passionately bust your ass to play as well as you can
>grooming
See above

Again, don't take this as me watering down the shittiness women put on men, which in some ways is much more utilitarian and dehumanizing, I'm just saying they don't skate by easily either
Shit sux for everyone

Attached: stef.jpg (199x194, 11K)

woahhh dude i browse pol i literally can't think in degrees or facettes.
Thats not black and white enough

Unironically have sex

LOLWUT

imagine being this opressed

The absolute state of this fucking board.

>Agrees with the point
What did he mean by this?

Yeah but how?

Attached: tell me to have sex one more time.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

HAHAHAHA Yea Forums really is the dumbest board. No wonder ethots are allowed to thrive if all gaymers are like this

My bad try this
Come to view them as innocent sheep manipulated into taking advantage of men by the evil Juden and dedicate yourself to saving 1 or more with your dick and charisma/wealth

>pay money to see someone flash their breasts for a few seconds
>you can't touch them
>you can't interact with them
>you literally only see an image on a screen, which you can get for free by going to any porn site
>this is considered a gain

kek

>We don't all live in america you fucking burger
Then women should stop being anti-gun.
>OVERWHELMING majority of rapes are hetero males raping women
OK true I'll admit that was a meme. But the point stands that men have it much worse in violent crime overall.
>testicles
Eh, it really does suck though, like if they sag into a bad position you can hurt yourself just from a bump while riding a bike.
>it can get really sleazy
Just like how there are a lot of Harvey Weinsteins out there, there's also a shitton of women who'll make false charges. There's articles about how people in certain industries are outright avoiding women at work as much as possible to not end up getting mewtwo'd.
>It's not to the same degree at all
Eh, come on, take sports as a whole for instance. You mentioned women not being able to get as much attention in sports, but guys who aren't into sports can also get a lot of shit for being "unmanly".

Also to expand more on "sexual expectations", how do men not have it worse? You're expected to be constantly chasing pussy or you're a loser.

I wish I had the female version of Autism where you can just act normal and all you need is a nice bath at the end of the day to de-stress and you're back to your normal likeable self.

Not the crippling male autism where I literally can't survive in this world.

Sometimes I think I’m pathetic. And I am but at least I’m not dumb enough to give women money for nothing.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Camwhores ruined Twitch.

Attached: squadW.jpg (619x613, 19K)

So it was ruined from the start by design?

Small tits are better

Flat Chest + Flat Butt = Feet gf

Attached: 1558893317362.jpg (1079x588, 81K)