Cringiest games ever: the thread

cringiest games ever: the thread

hard mode: no life is strange

Attached: apps.38484.69997608528322872.06dc9610-5c4e-484e-b028-58ad215e637a.jpg (1920x1080, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aTLvh0Bt6C8
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
youtube.com/watch?v=ivCo9UN_9jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definitely not Classic WoW
*sip*
Yup we’re coming home

Why has 'cringe' become so overused?

I found this game to be one of the most fun open world games I've ever played, but I dropped it, because of the writing. God, it was fucking awful. What were they thinking? Do zoomers actually like this kind of stuff unironically? Aiden from WD1 was a boring edgy dude, but IMO he was much much better than the crew from WD2. The dumbest thing is how WD2 MC is supposed to be a good guy who fights with the oppressive system, but he robs and murders (unintentionally) kills civilians, steals cars and kills dozens of cops.
Cringe ass post
Fuck outta here. boomer

Attached: 1537839374936.png (1024x1265, 1.45M)

Final Fantasy 10

Attached: 1536783639760.png (850x1600, 1.17M)

Minecraft Story Mode

Oh shit woops

Attached: CC4d30MWEAEGBp4~01.jpg (728x626, 76K)

DUH!!!! CRINGE!!!! DUH, BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!!
IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!???
DUUUUH BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE
I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA-RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!!!!!
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE! CRINGE BASED BASED! ONIONS ONIONS SNOY! ONIONS EL-OH-EL ONIONS!! CRINGE!!!
BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOHMER!!!! NO ZOOM-ZOOM ZOOMIES!! ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES MYYEEEAAA
I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH
FUCK
YOU SHITPOSTING I HONEST TO GOD FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON YOUR OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKSUCKERS
BUT OOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS "CRINGE", ISN'T IT??
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGY CRINGE-BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT CRINGE! BASED CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=aTLvh0Bt6C8

Attached: 1557339335436.png (1200x675, 788K)

It's kinda super funny because at one point the evil guy shows off how evil he is by forcing the ctOS system to accuse Marcus of, well, all the crimes you've effectively been committing in-game.

It's also amusing because at one point you can help Aiden and he seems to be stuck in a different, super gritty game.

That being said as the game progressed some of the characters grew on me, especially Wrench and Josh.

I only bought it because it was $5 on steam. Now I feel like I'm playing Antifa simulator. I dress in a nazi helmet and motorcycle gear, going around punching white women in the face and shooting cops. Times like this I wish I started a let's play channel.

Attached: 175640-bayonetta-xbox-360-front-cover.jpg (800x1139, 247K)

and game journalists creamed themselves over it

Attached: Gone_Home[1].png (1280x720, 1.07M)

That guy was alright. He was everyone's friend who lights shit on fire for fun and has a knife collection of 50 knives that total around 10 dollars in value.

Attached: WCCFbloodstained5.jpg (740x429, 213K)

Smash

The absolute state of coping seethe hards seething cope from their absolute state of seethe. Unreal. Cope harder seething incel coper seethes. The seething cope is palpable in your copenseethe. The amount of copious seethe pouring from your cringey ass post is palpable. Please learn to cope and have sex.

based

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1M)

I hear copenseethen is nice this time of year

Attached: 1559709164811.jpg (324x400, 42K)

Winnar?

Played Bulletstorm for the first time the other day and it literally gives you two warning screen telling you "THIS GAME HAS EPIC SWEAR WORDS AND MEGA CORE BEWARE NOT FOR KIDDIES", and I know the game is ott but I think that is just how they advertised it and Klebinski was being 100% serious.

The writing was pretty cringe but I had fun. The game is pretty and I enjoyed the various ways you can approach missions. It made it more entertaining to me than gtav. I'm not saying it's better but I think I had more fun with the missions in wd2.

This isnt a game imo.

TF2, he hat humor is cringe

How the heck is that cringe?

Women are cringe.

>yelling is funny

Attached: Borderlands-Series-750x422.jpg (750x422, 83K)

You're either trolling or fucking stupid. For you sake i hope its the latter.

gone home, i wouldn't even call it a game just pretend angsty teen lgbbq propaganda

Miss him yet?

Attached: Watch-Dogs-1-Stimulated-Boredom.jpg (3000x2000, 483K)

Warning guys, Feminism is awesome!
>All units, be advised: Feminism is awesome!

Attached: 220px-Battleborn_cover_art[1].jpg (220x284, 29K)

based and cringepilled
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Kingdom Hearts

Just ignore the story and get good at invading people and it's great

how so?
the community doesnt count

Badass!
Which is what Randy is going to have after the first week in county jail.

is Watchdogs 2 bad? I heard the MC was fine just everything around him was bad far as characters goes

The character-yes
The gameplay-no
The story-hell yes

Attached: p5.jpg (600x315, 50K)

The side chars are really hipster and the gane makes tons of hipster hacker jokes but aside from that the games amazing
Bought it at release and still invading people and doing coop fuckery

This. I was shocked how corny this game was after the non-retarded PS1 FF games.

Absolutely rent free based cringe with a dilating tranny cope seethe. Also have sex, ya incel.

Attached: 1560893551080.png (843x903, 39K)

I have wrenches mask irl, only great vidya merch I've purchased

Pretty fucking cool too, it's a modded paintball helmet with chemion glasses built into it with an app thet can change the lights to whatever

Hey at least you beat up onions boy at the end

is this bait? i dropped this game mostly because it was fucking boring, and the story and aiden didn't help at all.

It has a voice mod but it's really quiet and only someone wearing the mask can hear it more than their actual voice

The gameplay is surprisingly solid if you want an open world kinda thing, especially considering I got it the 100$ cool guy whatever edition for like 10 bucks.
The writing is absolute horseshit to the point of being comical most of the time, helps if you treat it like it's intentionally bad. I just can't stop thinking of this while playing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivCo9UN_9jo

quick what's the next buzzword we can spam in every thread, I know npc is falling out of style but onions is still at an all time high.

The story was shit and had no point. The only nice thing about the game was the tattooed French Canadian hacker thot

Here is the latest meta flow chart for this seasons meme patch.
Have sex is a bit OP and based builds are everywhere, but the dilate debuff is really making waves in the PvP scene.

When the hell was it $5 on steam?

Like 2 weeks ago my dude.

that guy should have been the protag.
100% more relatable.
how they missed on that is beyond me
the other crew members look like clothes models

I got this crap thinking it was something like Penumbra. Started playing really tense waiting for jumpscares and shit, then when I started reading those letters, it made me wish I never had played videogames before.
Fuck this shit.

faggot incel

based

>Cringe ass post
>Fuck outta here. boomer
seems cringe to me

I see it was $5 on epic then, not steam. If it was I missed out