Steam sale is in 6 days, what do you plan on getting?

Steam sale is in 6 days, what do you plan on getting?

Attached: steam.jpg (800x420, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/619700/Steel_Rats/
store.steampowered.com/app/1099720/_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sekiro maybe re2

i beat the surge recently, so no-oh is next on my list

I'll see what is on my wishlist. Going to drop 20 to 30$ on a grab bag of cheap games.

Maybe abandon ship if it does down to $10-$12

Aw man I'm going to miss it as I'll be overseas for 2 weeks on a work trip

Attached: 1554594812767.png (710x760, 766K)

A Hat in Time

sales are better on resellers; steam sales are pure shit unless you're a complete newfag

Can't you still make purchases through the app or web browser?

Not if you do it on your Phone.

Yeah that's true, didn't think of that

Attached: 1540457780815.jpg (289x251, 8K)

>sales are better on resellers
Not always, during the sale usually ends up being the same price as steam. Plus I long as its same price i'd rather buy off steam since I can return it.

Cheapshark and isthereanydeal is where it's at. I very rarely buy on Steam even when they have a sale going on. Someone always has a better deal than them.

Very likely nothing but sometimes there are obscure titles in the discovery queue.

Steam does geo-location on IP for purchasing shit, so you may get in trouble.

>during the sale usually ends up being the same price as steam
Haha, what?

I prefer gg.deals.

Nioh if it's at least 75% off. I don't think it's topped 50% in previous sales.

Get in trouble for purchasing games from a region you're currently in?

I'll have to remember that one, thanks user.

Meant that during the steam sale the price is usually around the same as idependent resellers on G2A and Kinguin. From my experience a difference of 1 or 2 dollars.

I hope cuphead will fina get a serious promo

I use Epic, we dont have to wait for sales like pigeons flocking around waiting for Valve to throw us some crumbs

>2020-1
>Buying compurer games
Stop wasting your money Yea Forumsros.

thats not how it works, it asks you for your credit card info the it recognizes the issued country and then cashes it from there.

On account details it says which country you're from, you can change it thuogh I think

Maybe Jazzpunk and Thomas Was Alone

I was talking about Fanatical, GMG, Voidu, not scam sites.

nothing

Attached: file.png (976x658, 300K)

>buy game off g2a
>adds 2$ tax whether I pay with paysafecard or paypal
what's the point? might as well wait for a steam sale or this

Mordhau
Stardew Valley
Devil May Cry 5
Dead Cells
Anyone have any recommendations? I’m looking for a really good RPG to play

Attached: C9B6600A-ED93-4142-BB09-2A85E5609ABE.jpg (500x500, 96K)

what batman arkham games are worth buying?

Are the good sales returning ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-205126_11.png (720x611, 113K)

>having a steam sale thread before you find out if any of the games you want are even going on sale
you're just setting yourselves up for disappointment

Stardew Valley has been on my watch. I'm skeptic though since I imagine I know what I'll be getting myself into which is the boring gameplay loop of farming and trying to be efficient while occasionally doing something else. Hopefully the story is good.

Sim City 4 looks comfy but some anons tell me I should buy Cities Skylines instead. Wat do?

Factorio
...Oh wait

>yfw flash sales are back but they only last for 30 minutes at a time

Attached: 34d99db50211560e4a7e7b5627c3.jpg (326x326, 47K)

Will PUBG be on sale?

Which Jagged Alliance is worth a damn?

>taxes
nope

Risk of Rain 2 and Octopath Traveler I'm planning to get.
Has anyone played Touhou Luna Nights? It good?

Deep Rock Galactic
And that's it

Not looking good for me.

Attached: 2019-06-19 12_56_23-Steam.png (952x361, 159K)

FF 9, how is the remaster?

These websites and 3rd party key sellers have better prices 90% of the time, but during winter and summer sales the best price is usually directly on steam.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1129x371, 96K)

Going to weed through my wishlist of 300+ games and get whatever interests me at the moment.
It's probably going to be collecting dust in my backlog with the 100 other untouched games while I continue to shitpost on Yea Forums

Attached: 1539665367559.jpg (400x300, 22K)

What's the difference between these Cheapshark and isthereanydeal? Different sites cataloged? I use the latter, but it looks quite similar.

>bunch of old games
>some horror
>at least couple indie shit

probably that

Tropico 6 if it's less than $30
Raft probably
My Time at Portia if it's less than $20
Tales of Vesperia if it's less than $30
There's a few other games out there but I dunno

just the same as the 7 and 8 remaster, decent

>that Arma 3 bundle
I have on WL too. Why the fuck won't they discount it already

Attached: 1548568233502.png (633x758, 16K)

lobotomy corp
maybe maximun action
I'll see about the rest

I'm not planning on buying anything from gayben's SJW cuck hellhole. Or the GOG SJW cuck hellhole. Fuck everything.

sniff sniff I smell some chink

Yeah man, only the Chinese could possibly be against leftists. Everyone in the West just loves them. That's why America is now such a peaceful nation, because everyone gets along.

based and nem-pilled

Whatever I can pack into my cart for under $25 because that's my budget for video games for the next month.

>make sale
>pubblishers remove games
lol

yfw another clickfest flash game. Pew pew pew kill the aliens, pepe

>want to buy Nier Automata but they keep releasing new editions to maintain the $60 price
>want to buy Black Mesa but I refuse to purchase an incomplete, early access shit
>want to buy Va-11halla but never gets a good discount
>want to buy RDR2 but it's not on there

Attached: 1539708256967.png (790x500, 411K)

>only a handful of games i care about that i don't already have
>still full price after several years
>almost never go on sale and when they do it's never for very much
Unless they do an interesting game this year I don't care. Saliens was a joke because the prize pool was ridiculously small for the number of people playing.

Attached: 1560352731747.png (900x506, 638K)

>want to buy Nier Automata but they keep releasing new editions to maintain the $60 price
Same, I see it on sale right now, but I think there's another version called Yorha or whatever. Be the Gods or whatever. Don't know if that has content to be missed.

you can't have flash sales anymore because of refunding

>actually refunding games
>playing games for less than 2 hours
Disgusting.

Borderlands 3 on epic

if you don't like a game or it doesn't run well, why wouldn't you refund it?

I was thinking of picking up Sim City 4, and I hear that Jagged Alliance 2 is fucking mint. Is there a specific version I should pick up?

Tits for attention

Attached: cortana_halo.jpg (751x1063, 241K)

isn't it still removed from the store?

is prototype 2 worh buying? bought first one few weeks ago and liked it.

I don't know, I'm paying attention to the tits

It's just the base game bundled with the DLC, there is no new DLC coming out as far as I know.

Nothing because I only buy from key sites.

nothing because I'm fucking destitute and saving every penny for HLVR and Boneworks, in the vain hope that I'm not homeless in the next two weeks.

Ace Attorney Trilogy
TW: Three Kingdoms
Final Fantasy 12
Dragons Dogma
DmC:DMC
KOTOR 1 and 2
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

How much do you think the first three games on my list will be marked down for? Anyone got a guess?

Attached: 1505918796188.jpg (720x720, 148K)

Nothing, my backlog is too big as it is.

if you liked the gameplay of the first one i would recommend it although they did remove some abilities. writing ranges from bad to funny bad, they also removed a bunch of stuff to lock behind the stupid dlc pass.

I honestly don't understand the logic. You can't have flash sales because some people will refund the more expensive sale to get the cheaper flash sale one?

Some already do this with the regular priced product when it goes on sale. You might as well never have a sale again because "refunds exist D:".

if that's the logic behind ending flash sales they might as well stop selling games altogether considering the fact that there are people who buy a game, back up the files, refund, and then continue playing with a crack.

I didn't make the logic, that's just theirs
There's no reason to do flash sales when everyone will refund for it and cause a bunch of trouble for the devs

Insomnia sale time boys

Attached: 1542287181562.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

Nothing because I use GoG where games are actually mine

>pew pew kill the aliens
>enjoy trying to win 1 of 100 copies in the pool of 60,000 other people playing
>might as well not even play if you aren't using a bot

Buying Starbound for someone, and maybe a couple other games if there are some really good deals.

never ever

Europa Universalis IV, maybe.

bought VA-11 for 7€ on G2A

Disney's Hercules
uwu

remember:
buy base game, pirate DLC.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

whatever on my wish list has the largest discounts, and thats it really, i have no particular games in mind i just play whatever to kill time

Attached: 1553187161576.png (599x596, 585K)

might buy ni-oh if it's at least 50% off for the full version. don't even have time to play tho lol

not sure if there's anything else. is steam controller worth getting btw? I want to try and play ni-oh and sekiro with it, I used my ps3 controller for ages but it's getting finicky and I wanna keep it around for pcsx2 instead

Absolutely nothing.

>tfw after buying so many games you realize even games that are less than a dollar aren't worth getting

Steel rats has a crzy desperate -90% sale just today.
It's sad, but for some reason this game doesn't seem to have reached a lot of buyers(less than 50 reviews), despite having a good marketing campaign. At least I remember seing it prominently on the frontpage.

store.steampowered.com/app/619700/Steel_Rats/

A bunch of VR games for when my index arrive.

Post recommendations! Getting beat saber, Arizona, Skyrim and either gorn or Blade and sorcery.

endless universe bundle because it is very cheap if I already own everything except endless space 2, total warhammer 2 DLCs and expansions, some copies of tabletop simulator to kit out friends of mine, and whatever else is smiling at me.

Is there really nothing in terms of checks or hoops to jump through to get the DLC to run with the steam version?

it's not a good replacement for games you would want to use a traditional controller for. mainly good for playing strategy games on the tv.

so it's shit for action games?

The Ys games I'm still missing.

whats the point of doing that when you can simply get the data from somewhere else without having to buy and refund it, which, doing it often enough, will inevitably lead to denial of refunds?

Steam Sales haven't been good in years.

0, 20-35, 50%

Gothic 2

then what business do you have in a thread where people are discussing what bad steam purchases they are planning to make?

You only really need to put the pirated DLC in the "dlc" folder and then update the creamapi. This also works for other paradox games.

Yeah I might just a get key at this point. Fuck supporting those kikes.
3 years old indieshit and never had a bigger discount than 33%

Planning to get Bannerlord, is it fun?

Lovecrafts untold stories.

When the fuck is Metal Wolf Chaos coming out?

>for some reason this game doesn't seem to have reached a lot of buyers
knowing nothing about it and looking at the screenshots gives me a good indication as to why; they are unimpressive as fuck.

All the guilty gear games
Kof 14

huh, what a weird way to handle DLC.

i'm going to buy the following
muh dick
muh balls
and cunts.

nothing desu, I pirate literally every game

Attached: 5215.jpg (480x270, 56K)

I really hope it's gonna be July 4th, that would make this year significantly better.

store.steampowered.com/app/1099720/_/

Attached: СЛАВА УКРАЇНІ.png (1083x1072, 753K)

Reported to wal-mart.

Then recommend some obscure games. These threads aren't so much for sales but rather talking about video games.

Probably some shit I'm never going to play

Probably RS2 Vietnam, I dunno what else cause I pirate most SP games. Monster Hunter World maybe, but I've never played an MH game and it'll probably still be pretty pricey.
Any recs for multiplayer games? Or games that are worth paying for?

Paradox games don't have DRM, you can move all the game files somewhere else and uninstall Steam and the game will still run.

I don't have VR yet, but I have a game called Everspace that is excellent, and you get VR for free with the main game - at least I did. $38 for base and dlc right now, likely to be less when sale hits.

I wish my job was that interesting

Probably get nothing.

Attached: SSS2019.png (716x864, 431K)

All the anime tiddy games they got.

>Bannerlord
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

3 chinkdomgs is good pick imo. Doubt it will get a good discout but it uses to be around 35~in Instangaming and so (not as obscure as G2A/F2P, etc)

I don't fucking know, what's on sale?

Monster Hunter World.

Lobotomy Corp.
Crysis Collection
Project Cars 1 and 2
MK11
Rage 2

Attached: 1560898268098.jpg (286x405, 16K)

Bad news buddy, I have reliable sources that it's not going on sale.

>Has sauce
>doesnt proceed to post it

Attached: 1560967996716.jpg (546x505, 24K)

>Dawn of War
It's probably been on sale for $2 or less a billion times by now

does anyone have that fucking massive list of obscure games that one user dumped last thread?

Valkyria Chronicles 4
Maybe Sekiro

70 IQ?

It's really not a high priority for me.

not a bad forecast, i can live with ace attorney for 30 bucks

Do I get Slay the Spire or Darkest Dungeon?
Or should I get any other turn based game similar to them?

Been thinking in getting sum multiplayer action to play with my friends. What would you guys recommend aside from the gay shit?

rate

Attached: file.png (951x908, 553K)

kinda shit/10

Tool/10

Fruits of Grisaia
NieR:Automata
Ruiner
Subnautica
Killer 7
Chrono Trigger
Detention
The Witness
Return of the Obra Dinn
Lone Survivor
Rime
Outlast
Valient Hearts

Nothing. I have bought four games this month and each of them only satisfied me for one playtrough.
Worst of all, the fault is not in the games, it's in me.

MHW
the new content is behind a pay too?

>what do you plan on getting?
More players on the Yea Forums Blood Bowl 2 league.

Also Rain World and something to play with my pals.

Attached: goblinade.webm (1024x576, 2.67M)

75% of those were free on epic lol

Old school FPS

>epic
might as well not have been free at all

Attached: well that was a load of shit.gif (300x169, 835K)

>waiting for sales

Attached: 1560285047214.jpg (1280x720, 61K)