Which class are you rolling...

Which class are you rolling? I’m going warrior because I’m stupid and like taking forever to level also the game needs tanks

Attached: 26BBBAA5-20AF-45E4-AE3E-7B9B67FFCACA.jpg (755x424, 84K)

you mean what toons?

Uninstall Wizard, lol

There will be an overabundance of warriors when classic launches

what class is your toon rolling?

Can't decide between warlock or mage, any advice on which is more fun there?

They’re both fun and easy to level because of their utility. There will probably be more mages at launch than locks though

Have fun convincing those warriors to tank your dungeons

the based ret pally of course
and also first for no shoes

Attached: Reckonball.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

Classic sucks.
It needs TBC, then I'd jump in.

Both are brain dead simple in raids,. But mages get to mix it up slightly in AQ40 when they're allowed to go fire
Out of raids they both have a lot of dumb fun utility that everyone wants so there's no real wrong answer, if you're going Alliance you're likely to have less warlocks around you so you'll stand out a bit more

>human
>female
>pve server
>rogue/warrior

if you do anything else then written above you are a nigger and should kill yourself

Attached: 1553668672628.jpg (585x607, 64K)

Ah, a fellow patrician. Based.

Just remember to save gold for respecs this week healyboy

Both are useful from what I have gathered, both have annoyances like food/water vendor and soul shards, but which would you say is more fun to play as?

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Personally I’d pick mage because I have friends to play with that can tank for me also Portals are convenient as fuck and you can also make gold with them. I’m going warrior though because I prefer melee

>no DH or DK
>40 levels until first shitty mount
>replaying the same old boring as fuck content for a thousandth time
DROPPED

Asmongold reacts to: FUCK OFF BACK TO

Based and qiraji pilled

I'm going to roll I'm not wasting my time a second time on this game so blizzard can make money off shit they had to put basically 0 effort into

Warlock. It's always been my class.

Considering how much data is lost, and how they're recreating Vanilla on a completely different engine, I very much doubt they didn't put effort.

human rogue