Here we go again

Here we go again...

Attached: 1560966014596.jpg (1026x1434, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/c2f4e3/where_is_the_halfnaked_sun_ren_here_is_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=LTJvdGcb7Fs
reddit.com/r/totalwar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What game

Total War: Three Kingdoms I guess? Latest CA game.

She was a massive cunt on the steam forums also

>fat ugly woman cannot handle even fictional attractive women

Did this get cracked yet?

jesus christ fuck the reddit layout
it was bad enough before now i cant find shit on the new layout
fuck you op for not posting the link to the post

t.

Attached: clarissa-1.jpg (320x400, 17K)

Kinda weird since because her bikini doesnt fit much with loose sleeve
If gauntlet, much better

>those heels
Shit taste

Remember booth babes? A bunch of models who probably hated vidya and men at the conventions they were hired for with a passion but still pretended to be nice because it was their fucking job?

Nowadays you can do less work in an easier environment and still carry on like a sensitive bitch because you didn't like that the nerds did nerd shit like make a titty pic of a character.

>Thread was deleted and mods put in a new rule that you can't post sexy girls anymore
The absolute state

any pics of her neck down? she just looks crazy on her twitter pic

based Koreans not giving a fuck about prude western sensibilities

Why are girls like this? You don't see men acting like this when attractive or sexualized images of males get posted.

But you do.

>she just looks crazy on her twitter pic
Because she actually is

Attached: 1560966765199.jpg (1472x2756, 792K)

Wow, I thought that game was trash because of Yea Forums. I guess it may be worth it after all?

the booth babes hate these cunts m8, they are actively trying to get them fired

Attached: Capture56.png (897x819, 432K)

There are guys who do react like this
The difference is that when a man do it he just thinks it's disgusting or something, he doesn't pretend he's on some moral high ground nor does he have an entire political movement behind him

>check the subreddit
>skim the little sticky
Welp this is what I got from it
>chick who says some gay shit but doesn’t really control the reddit. Says her opinion and leaves
>male mods and male subredditors go full on whiteknight mode and subreddit have a subsequent meltdown

Honestly it’s clearly the pathetic lonely total war faggots who are at fault than some random community manager.

Attached: E62145C1-ED91-40B4-A75B-8F2FB8D7278F.jpg (1698x1131, 214K)

the game is chinese,what did she expect? lmao
chinese and japs are based they still make hot chicks

>spook enthusiast
problematic

how many of these sexualised images were popping up on the reddit exactly..? she makes it out like the whole subreddit was packed with them

she/her,you just know

>reduced to standing around in her underwear

Attached: graceblaise.jpg (531x529, 70K)

What's uncomfortable about looking at pretty characters?

Booth babes are dead in vidya though.

And pretty soon hot chicks will basically be banned from all media due to feminist sharia.

I've checked it out a few times at work and this is the first time I've seen any.

Top-right pic is pretty hot

She looks like she fucks cats

Ewww, yucky, female bodies are meant to be covered!

Gross!

I want to fuck Grace's accent.

grace is a thin QT actually you faggot

Then they should find a mod that's comfortable? I don't see what's the big deal.

>Spook enthusiast
Is that the slightly more polite version of nigger lover...?

Attached: 53212.jpg (512x512, 28K)

No, it's fanart

Unethical!

>she/her
This is like finding a frog with bright colors.

post more Grace

Attached: DeEse-eX4AM5RkT.jpg (900x1200, 193K)

It must be pretty sad to live and get triggered by beautiful female bodies in skimpy outfits. I wonder what she thinks about fashion shows.

Attached: 1560965295815.webm (640x640, 1.76M)

i believe she likes CIA

literally those two in the screencap

good art tho, I would romance her three kingdoms if you catch my drift

That's obviously a edit is also why that tranny got triggered

Attached: 1554117102096.gif (500x358, 997K)

When it reminds you of how unpretty you are. Essentially. It's her problem.

What did they expect when the majority of the fans for this game are asians lmao. Poor triggered 3DPD can't take it.

where do people get this kind of art?

Did she help create this game, but dislikes people showing artwork? Then why did she not try to argue against it before anyone saw said artwork?

Is she a volunteer for a reddit somewhere? Why did she volunteer for a game with this artwork, or if this is a new development, why is she just lowering her "media presence" for a few days instead of protesting?

Not bad but I prefer c-strings in combination with pasties.

It ended before I got to see her ass you mother fucker!

t. fag with shit taste

yikes, women fetishists are the worst

Reddit, apparently

>choker

That seems to be the original in that image, I can't find one with a higher resolution.

Attached: tw_3k_zheng_jiang1.jpg (654x994, 81K)

I want to mating press Grace!

Attached: Dgab_n5X4AEM3Ve.jpg (900x1200, 318K)

She's a "community manager", so she has contributed nothing to the development of the game.

You can still use the old layout.

Nice

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/c2f4e3/where_is_the_halfnaked_sun_ren_here_is_the/

But Warhammer 2 literally has a bunch of scantily clad Dark Elves in the base game. Someone should spam that subreddit with Morathi pics.

>community manager
Is there a more worthless job title?

lol
>i can't actually handle doing my job
okay? find another job then. community manager is the easiest shit ever, whining won't make it easier

>i'm feeling weird and uncomfortable because there's a drawing of a woman in a bikini
Fucking hate weak manipulative cunts like these. If i were to say that i'm feeling weird and uncomfortable listening to girls talk about their favorite sports athletes and how flat their washboard abs are i'd get called a loser and with good reason. Hypocrites.

Fixed.

Attached: file.png (1026x1434, 958K)

>narcissistic attention whore upset that drawing looks better than she does

Fuck you. I was looking for the bush.

Booth babes are dead in auto conventions too.
Last year at the NA Auto Show it was a bunch of fugly chicks in jeans and sweatshirts standing around the cars.
Only Fiat had a proper model in a dress and heels. The Fiat girl was real friendly too, while the jeans and sweatshirt girls were just ignoring everyone.
Like, I fucking know that hot bitch didn't give a damn about me or any of the guys there, but it was cool to get a smile and a few nice words while I checked out the cars.

>community manager
every single fucking time

Attached: 1544202207370.gif (543x533, 415K)

Too bad the game itself is boring as fuck.
Cant wait for tww3.

I'm with that guy. Good. Fuck her.

>just ignore them guys, they'll go away!

And yet they'll probably still keep voting for liberalism and women's rights.
Still want to get free money for having tits? Maybe you should've thought of that before demanding parity with men. The whores can get a real job instead.

I mean feminists are still shrill fucktards who should be thrown into volcanoes, but any woman who claims gender equality while simultaneously getting paid money solely because they're a pretty girl is a fucking hypocrite, and these days every woman claims gender equality.

>once these posts die down
Is this her first week on the internet? Does she not know the internet runs on memes and tits? Hell, just her causing a fuss like this will make people want to post shit like that even more.

how do people even get into that position when they're like this? Is it always super nepotism?

>tww3: more races who should have been in the base game for free edition
>remember to buy the previous games and their dlc races to unlock them in this one because we aren't giving you that shit for free

If she's uncomfortable with the community of that subreddit liking the titty ladies why doesn't she just leave? Why does she have to tell everyone she's upset and that she's leaving? She's not even in charge of the place is she?

>get paid to interact with community
>"Actually, I'll take a break from doing my job because you people keep bullying me with drawings of characters in underwear."
How do I get a job where, with no consequences whatsoever, I can choose not to perform it if it bothers me?
>you people keep throwing red plastic wrappers in this street and I don't like red so I won't clean it anymore, kthx

Attached: 1499825712399.jpg (400x400, 87K)

I'm not entirely sure she's in charge of the subreddit as seen here it wouldn't be her job to take down the posts since she insists it's "community-run" but i wouldn't doubt it if she kicked up a fuss privately to the subreddit managers

>races that should've been in the base game for free
Based "muh cut content" retard.
Enjoy playing your recolored chinkmanii game.

They're always either a whale or a chestlet. Prove me wrong.

>Cool ?
Based Reddit

Link to mods please?

females fighting in bikinis needs to fucking stop, its the most autistic thing ever, just go play an actual h game or something

Attached: tomoegozen.jpg (700x503, 101K)

What's the point of making these 'clothes'? I'm honestly asking this as someone who doesn't know anything about the fashion world.

Indeed. Given that TWW 2 has all the main army lists from classic WFB (less chaos daemons and ogres), my friends and I have already agreed we're not going to get anything new without them providing serious upgrades in performance, balance, and ranked battles.
Why bother? Ogres were a meme army in TT anyway and Daemons have always just been edgy for the sake of being edgy.
Other than the slow drip of lord and army dlc, they haven't done shit for the game.
It should have had solid support for online battles, since that's what the draw of the title is in the first place, but instead they gave a watered down campaign mode rhay take 5 years between each turn and an unbalanced mess of an online.
Like I said, my friends and I have agreed to simply stay with what we have, we vs each other than the AI and have a blast because it's just good enough to remind us of our old TT days.

>t. roastie

fashion shows are just about wearable art
not actual things that you would buy off a shelf or order, unless your super rich and super weird
it's a bunch of people making weird wearable Picasso pieces

Artist?

I suppose its just an art piece.

and they hire people who can't not insult the community

>white toastie gets upset over fictional asian women
Not even fake asian women stops them from seething. Incredible

Fag

>spook enthusiast

Attached: 1478052717972.jpg (500x550, 23K)

If something makes you feel uncomfortable, you have to voice your discomfort and passive-aggressively tell people to fix it for you. This is modern society for women

>Community manager.
Fuck off, you worthless cunt. I could do your job and I'm practically retarded.
Literally in the workplace equivalent of a participation trophy and constantly throwing fucking hissy fits.

Attached: 1555111403541.jpg (645x659, 334K)

Bet she supports slut walks and the like tho

Most of it is throwing stupid ideas at a wall to see what sticks, like a real life version of shitposting. More of a theoretical art piece than anything actually intended to be clothes. But maybe a particularly interesting design motif or material or idea will "trickle down" to practical clothes in a toned down, less crazy sense. But it's largely just rich people shitposting.

she's so fucking hot tbqh bros

The absolute state of coping seethe hards seething cope from their absolute state of seethe. Unreal. Cope harder seething incel coper seethes. The seething cope is palpable in your copenseethe

you okay? you want to talk about it?

>467131105
>A cup
Yep.

Go fuck yourself, Sword and Sorcery style bare-chested fighting is fucking cool and literally one of my favorite genres.
I'm also not going to pretend I don't appreciate the female form just because a bunch of disgusting-looking land whales see fictional women that are imaginary and not real as competition for attention.

Attached: Conan_sm.jpg (860x1200, 486K)

It's like one of those Unreal tech-demo engines showing off some new lighting feature that you can make use of in the games of tomorrow.

>seeing drawings of other women makes me uncomfortable
>my personal discomfort will interfere with my role as a community manager
lmao women are such a shit gender

Attached: 1557346379012.jpg (1364x746, 67K)

How do I get hired as a community manager
I actually like video games and the fanbases and it probably pays more than my current minimum wage shit

they seem like good diversity hires because they fill the quota but don't have to do anything and then they somehow manage to cause massive shitstorms because they're unqualified to do anything but flip burgers

you guys would also feel uncomfortable if all the drawings were guys with extremely big dicks and no clothes

No I wouldn't. Why the fuck would I? I have a dick, why would I be shocked if someone else also has a dick.
Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1558402786357.gif (345x237, 1.86M)

>being so incompetent at your job and so insecure about your whole being that drawings offend you
And that's why women shouldn't have important positions in a company unless they can deal with that shit.

I don't think sword and sorcery style fits three kingdoms

Absolutely not, how come you think like this?

does she also feel uncomfortable every time she walks into the office and people are working on dark elves?

Attached: Morathi_bg.jpg (432x556, 121K)

do you even lift

it's not about having a dick but the size of it
it's the same for women, they just can't change their genetics and boob size

>[removed]

Attached: D7ApA-YVUAAXmSR.jpg (554x1199, 135K)

do as you please is guess, i personally like more the realistic approach, warrior women irl is rare but is cool when it happens

Attached: MillaisJoan.jpg (1522x2000, 885K)

The only way i'd feel uncomfortable about guys with extremely big dicks and no clothes is if they were kissing each other passionately

I click on spoilered images on Yea Forums and don't feel the need to cry to mods and report the post. So, no, I would not act or feel like this Grace cunt

you are fucking retarded
those women are wearing clothes and they have normal proportions
how are naked guys with huge dicks the same thing

Hello?

>you are forced to hire a 'woman' to avoid being labeled as a misogynistic company
>you have to put the creature in PR to avoid any damage to the product itself

Attached: 1430962939509.jpg (365x317, 43K)

Top fucking kek we've discovered the best way to have prudish SJW lardasses literally self-eject and leave us the fuck alone.

Deploy far and wide!

>Yea Forums
>not liking hot guys with big dicks
You must be new here.

>It should have had solid support for online battles, since that's what the draw of the title is in the first place

It isn't. You online retards are in the minority and yet CA bend themselves over backwards to please you

are you fags going to post the mods or just complain about muhsjws? i need bikini sun ren in my game

Attached: 1473483606686.jpg (280x259, 23K)

Yea Forums sucked it’s cock non stop.

It works when they feel they are alone and isolated. Once they feel they are getting some support, they double down.

>unqualified to do anything but flip burgers
they aren't even qualified for that, they can't handle a fucking job of reading words. them doing actual labor? the little snowflake brain would shut down and commence tears

Attached: 65165165.jpg (624x445, 38K)

SO wait does Creative Assembly pay her to manage the community? She's just allowed to take a week off just like that?

No mods, it's just fan art.

The female whites fear the chink/samurai.

>Nose ring
That explains all

>childhood: ew girls
>adolescence: OMG BOOBS ASS
>adulthood: Why would anyone wear so little armor into a combat scenario ?

>normal proportions
LOL

>Enlightenment: Why would women be fighting in a battle in the first place?

>childhood: OMG BOOBS ASS
>adolescence: lol why would they wear so little armor am I right please fuck me I don't get off on this
>adulthood: Oh cool boobs ass

Joan was more akin to a medieval cheerleader then to a warrior though.

>all those spiteful faces of the females at the end
>one of them slack jawed thinking lewd thoughts

Are the models in game like this...? I was already teetering on the edge to purchase this.

Stop making EVERYTHING political, you can be a conservative and a feminist too, it has nothing to do solely with liberalism you fucking twat

Yeah and I'm male and every videogame ever tells me males should be tall, muscular, half naked and beautiful bishonens but they don't see me whining about that.

Attached: kyouyaobjection.png (464x302, 130K)

>chilhood: girls are annoying but boobs are nice
>adolescence: boos and ass
>adulthood: whatever dude, it's not worth the effort, I'd rather jerk off to some anime titties than having to deal with dumb bitches

>dat Zheng Jiang

Attached: 1354249362795.png (480x480, 280K)

>stop making everything political
>proceeds to make political statement

Why would you even associate yourself with labels, cocksucker?

>community manager
>only job is to keep the community happy
>intentionally sulk, throw a fit and cause a controversy because you feel jealous of the sexy drawings

Attached: 56783583568.jpg (139x139, 7K)

AESTHETICS BITCH. NOW GO READ MISHIMA.

She's painfully average.

>reeeeee
How about you go look somewhere else instead.

If I were fighting her I'd go straight for her exposed abdomen

Walking onto a battlefield like that, she's just asking for it

What's the point of her bra and panties being made out of metal? That isn't armor it's a fucking metal bikini

>losing testosterone and turning gay
Oh no, is this our fate?

everyone hates all those half naked insanely muscular men in jojo

Fuck off realismfag

basic white bitch but with the negative of being a lazy entitle nut job

Holy shit you got me, truly you have seen the light

Jokes on you, average is the best I'm gonna get so I rationalize all average girls as 10/10 so I can keep some semblance of self.

Easy fix, and she can still be sexy.

Attached: 10239487103.png (1896x1070, 1.8M)

>Hired as a community manager
>Job is to increase fanbase engagement and to promote the brand
>"UMM BUT WHAT ABOUT MY FEELINGS? GUYS???"
W*men really can't do anything right.

Imagine if ugly female bodies started to wear these...

>playing nu-Total War

Cao Cao and Liu Bei teaming up to dab on white females.

You wouldn't even reach her.

Oversized penises are actually quite humorous.

Women being involved in any male activities was a mistake.

Once again proving
asian > latina > blacks > whites

get surgery chestlet

But that’s literally me right now.

No, competent women have always existed and have always liked the same things as men

It's twisted feminism, it's not even real feminism

Boys get excited looking at half naked sexy men. Why can't girls be excited looking at sexy women?

She's entitled to her opinion but I agree that she's abusing her platform

I'm not fucking with anyone confident enough to go into a fight with a bikini on.

Asian > white > latina > black.

reminder the Celts ran into battle buck ass naked with nothing but war paint and a sword

She has no power on the reddit, that's a tag to show its really her. This was the same person a few months ago throwing a hissy on the official Steam and CA forums because people were criticizing the introduction of female generals in Rome 2 to even factions that had no female generals.
Her entire thing is "DO AS I SAY OR ELSE!" But since she has no fucking power on Reddit all she can do is cry and pout and be a worthless bitch.

Attached: 1292466938404.jpg (800x600, 151K)

Once again booblets proving themselves to be nonhuman

Attached: 1558725230577.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

what a shocker, puritanism and moral superiority hiding under the guise of "feminism"

If the female body makes you uncomfortable then you have serious mental hangups

THIS IS LITERALLY LEDIT SHIT
GO BACK

You know we have a board right here on Yea Forums where heterosexual men spend hours posting pictures of nearly naked men and discussing how "aesthetic" they look?

Attached: lightweight.jpg (594x672, 74K)

Flat>Cow

>heterosexual
>/fit/

>they still manage to damage the product
do janitorial positions not count towards diversity

Warrior women are not rare in East Asia and fucking South East Asia is mostly matriarchal.
Go fuck yourself with a deodorant or something, these places have earned their right to put guys and gals in their underwear.

Attached: trung-sister-freedom-fighters.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Luigi go to bed.

wouldn't it be hot if the flattie started sucking on the cowtits' breasts haha like she's hoping the breast milk would make her breasts grow bigger too haha

feminism is just the crabs in bucket syndrome magnified, much like communism. betas gravitate towards those ideologies because they know they're inferior and so wants a "force" to equalize everything into becoming retarded and gay like them.

Better question, is TW: Three Kingdoms good?

Males know they're all about sex

It's honestly SO hot

If they don't want to fuck each other, they want to look like each other

Leave government to the ladies, boys. You guys just make sure we're populated

I don't care about the armor they wear, I just want the girls to look cute instead of being some goblin creature like in most AAA Western games now.

Attached: LadyMaria.jpg (1920x2867, 538K)

Jews aren't white

The death of thots getting easy money is amazing. The only people that are upset are the thots and beta male Yea Forumsirgins.

Literally no one gives a shit about booth babes, they're not gonna fuck you.

I am literally upset in vidya when I don't have the option to look sexy as a guy.

Attached: 1560039660358.jpg (1021x575, 58K)

>lead community & social media manager at
is this just modern newspeak for the unemployed?

>booth babe
>easy money
Don't compare stream whores to booth babes zoomer

Salsa? Artist?
Looks like it was drawn by a korean from seeing the style.

ME TOO I WANT TO BE A SEXY BLOND MAN WITH BLUE EYES AND A GOLDEN TAINT

No

Attached: Wu Zetian.png (512x724, 361K)

>not knowing ugly women turn into succbuses in order to qualify for $12/hr jobs in the entertainment industry
come on now

I'M SO TIRED OF THESE UNETHICAL BREASTS

ALL BREASTS WILL BE ETHICALLY SIZED

AND YOU WILL PAY ME TO TELL YOU WHAT THE SIZE WILL BE!!!

!!!!!!

>The death of thots getting easy money is amazing
>hasn't heard of patreon, instagram and twitch
Thots are alive and well. It's actually easier to make money now because of makeup and photoshop. Booth babes still have to look hot in person

Is that Fluted mail? my girl had some fashion sense, blessed !

>kitchen(?)
>no cooker
>TV in front of fridge
>blinds but no windows
>all that pipework that goes nowhere
>all that lighting
>skirting on one side of the room but not the other
>doors (?) don't even fit the tiny cabinet(?) on the left
>fucking armchairs for a dining room
>entire room is pure unpainted concrete

what the fuck is this image

Fuck she unironically looks like one of my friends.
Only difference is that friend is chill as fuck and likes anime tiddies.

>ALL BREASTS WILL BE ETHICALLY SIZED

now this i can get behind

>2019
>still being offended by lewd images on the internet
youtube.com/watch?v=LTJvdGcb7Fs

Will she have to take a year long holiday due to "discomfort" once they start modelling any potential Slaanesh units for TW3?

Attached: 1559087280879.jpg (1918x878, 328K)

every community manager for everything seems to be a cunt

Female
>Beautiful
>Nice body
>This is problematic, you're objectifying us, not all women are like this, you're creating an impossible ideal. STOP THIS NOW
Male
>Tall
>Muscular
>Very handsome
>Go-getter personality that brings people close to him and saves the world
>Oh my god, what a hunk of a man, I wish he were real, where can I find a man like this?

Why is it ok for men to be objectified but not women?

was there a purge? can barely find any lewds
reddit.com/r/totalwar/

Attached: hm.png (881x104, 78K)

>required to mod your game so you don't have to look at literal goblins the whole time
What a time to be alive.

Attached: Three_Kingdoms_xbtM7PAx4X.png (832x836, 1.01M)

>Tall
>Muscular
>Very handsome
do you even play games? most male characters are average

>Implying it's not easy to dress up and hand out promo shit.

They're testing getting rid of likes in instagram, shouldn't take too long for twitch to ban all the thots on there since Amazon is becoming more woke to Feminazis.

Attached: thots.jpg (530x300, 37K)

Giving women human rights was a mistake.

High fashion is design techniques and pageantry. It's a form of art.

You are not expected to buy this in target and go walking the street in it. Even the most expensive brands will still make a plain white t-shirt, they'll just charge you $600 for it.

Asian design and costumes are truly god tier

Attached: 12398712034.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: choose your tank.jpg (1366x768, 291K)

>choker
>nose ring

she's had at least 100 dicks in her

We had MULTIPLE Bastard Bonds threads when that game was FoTM on Yea Forums.

>Not starting as a buggerer

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x1000, 804K)

>that face
jej

Attached: 1542727118094.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Left tank
Middle Healer
Right DPS

Prove me wrong.

Fuck off liberal pedophile.

AAAAAAAAAAH I WANT AN EAST ASIAN GF

Attached: 1552799881653.jpg (1833x768, 53K)

>be the obligatory hired in female community manager to please the sjw crowd
>calling it "our game"

the one time i want to see something on reddit and it's fucking down

Attached: hm.png (421x425, 12K)

Everyone saying we would not be alright if it was other way around must be newfag that never saw blacked memes.