This kills the game

>this kills the game

Attached: Nosferatu_Warrens.png (956x1024, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xu1347WgmAc
youtube.com/watch?v=WZdA8aBoCM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you have against sewer levels, user?

too isolated

just noclip lmao

Well, yeah, most people don't live in the sewers. That's why they're used as territory for subterranean mutants or as meeting places for secret conspiracies.

too based

People bash Tremere but it made that part fun.

Witcher 3 is the worst offender

people meme about the warrens but the sabbat hotel is 100x worse. at least there are somewhat interactable things in the sewers other than just killing stuff

>invest heavily in social skills to enjoy as much of the writing as I can
>arrive to this level
>turn off computer

Am I the only guy that actually liked this heavy action-packed level? The only thing that I have problem with, and would make it even better if solved, was that the game's combat system was a bit lackluster. I mean, good writing is amiable, but in this game I am also a superhuman bloodthirsty monster and I would to see these powers in action.

You're a fag if you complain about this level for the first playthrough

I bet there are ghosts there!

Attached: 1560760657710.jpg (1400x700, 276K)

you can beat the nosferatu section in like three minutes why are you even complaining

Imagine being so fucking retarded and thinking the sewers are hard. Just fucking imagine. Same as the train mission in GTA:SA. It's not hard, it's just you're a bunch of mentally challenged mouthbreathers spouting the same old meme and thinking its true.

you can run past most of the enemies
Yes its labyrinthian in nature but you can still outrun most enemies

When i played this game as a dumb kid for the first time, i had no problems with this part as well.
I never had problems with this part even as a more social build with the social vampires.

I thought it was pretty fun. Most people are completely shit at games though so have to rely on no clipping and other cheats to hold their hands.

Nobody said it was hard, mouth breather

then why do so many people say that is hard? why do they have to no clip specifically because it is hard? ass breather

Imagine being this much of a mouth breather

Except everyone says it. And advice to noclip it. And point it out as a developmental failure.

>People bash Tremere
what for? I was Tremere my first playthrough and it was pretty fun

only rudi may kill your game

Attached: 1552939900827.png (1430x804, 284K)

and only after you WAIT YOUR TURN WH*TEBOI

Attached: 1554334908795.png (1347x822, 260K)

yeah, things like bloodstrike doing so much damage to these mutant fucks made the whole segment almost too easy

Shitposters like you deserve to rot in the final level of Hell.

>buy some combat skills instead of blowing all my points on social skills
>sewers are suddenly not total garbage

what is this

better than being an ass breather

>he spec'd into social skills
lol

Just take the shortcut.

Attached: Same.jpg (1280x720, 286K)

>Putting sjw garbage into vampire memes
Dude what? Why the fuck would vampires give a shit about minorities or gender? It would make more sense if he championed Nosferatu

Long and boring

thats just the resident shitposter. WoD has always been filled with shit like that and that page specifically has nothing to do with any of the games.

>mfw GOG version

Now if they just patch one in for the Ming Xao temple, I'll never hesitate to play the game again.

Attached: nosferatu.jpg (300x191, 7K)

This is the explication of the brujah clan in the Vampire the masquerade 5th edition (a roleplay tabletop game)

thats an autist who spends too much time on Yea Forums looks like

Haven’t you heard? Zoomers collectively listen to YouTube vloggers and their paltry “criticisms” like gospel. One of the more recent trends from these chump vloggers is to observe some commonality across games and present that very observation as a form of criticism. One of the most popular ones recently is noting that sewers exist in video games.

From the crypt?

>WoD has always been filled with shit like that and that page specifically has nothing to do with any of the games
don't lie to anons, user. but more importantly, don't lie to yourself (:

Attached: 1555311649447.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

I have the GoG version, but not sure what it or the patch it comes with changed about the sewers

There's a sneaky little shortcut that cuts past all that bullshit.

Just before you get to that first pump room/swimming section, look for a little crouchy pipe on the central "pillar". Go in and there's a Nosferatu hatch and a little computer you can hack to open it. It drops you to a much shorter section with one fact slime throwing guy and one of the crawly torso giant things, then you just drop down a hole and boom you're in the Warrens. I don't even think you have to kill those monsters.

hella seething bro

Nah this

ISOLATED

Is there a reason while sewers are shaped like this sometimes? It's weird how many sewer levels I've played through, but they all look different.

I wanna do a playthrough where I go full camarilla and say fuck you anarchs but Damsel is too cute.

Never seen it, maybe it's from that unofficial patch?

well in this case the sewers were super old. you can find journals from different people there from way way back so it could be an architectural design from those days.

you had no choice

Okay, so what you fuckers have been neglecting to say which I only found out last night is that after Paradox bought the rights and started doing v5, apparently most of their writers were complete and utter /pol/acks who wrote in whole new sections of lore where shit like the Syria refugee crisis was made into a feeding ground, on top of a whole racial science thing were vampires now largely target "inferior (human) races" and so on.

So when previews of this started coming out, most of the online community was pissed and wanted it changed. They did, but they obviously hired whatever the first bad SJW writer they could find as damage control, let them do whatever they wanted, and tried to backwards engineer some of the new mechanics and lore into something as far from the right as they could manage.

So they ended up with a Frankenstein of a rule book, with shitty uber-liberal writing, and a bunch of bad damage control.

And none of it mattered, because v5 was shit in the end anyway and will probably be sweeped under the rug in years to come. I think the vast vast majority of players stick to 20th anniversary edition anyway.

>bad levels
>rushed ending
>blatantly unfinished in various ways and this is prevalent throughout
>game breaking bugs prevent completion of the game ship with the game
>some skills/ability/stats are completely meaingless/broken and do nothing/do not function

I'm surprised how great the game is to this day because it suffers from so many problems. Yet the quality shines through.

>apparently most of their writers were complete and utter /pol/acks who wrote in whole new sections of lore where shit like the Syria refugee crisis was made into a feeding ground, on top of a whole racial science thing were vampires now largely target "inferior (human) races" and so on
lmfaoooooo

the total lack of knowledge among these marketers is continuously astonishing to me

alright

Nobody cares about V5, its just the resident tard on vtmb who keeps posting the same shit. The game already deviates away from V5 in many ways because mitsoda and the devs are doing their own thing separate from all that just like they did the first game.

ok (:

yeah it was the whole chechen thing that caused it. I am surprised out of anything they could have done that was the thing that was most controversial. most people dont even know what Chechnya is.

>who wrote in whole new sections of lore where shit like the Syria refugee crisis was made into a feeding ground, on top of a whole racial science thing were vampires now largely target "inferior (human) races" and so on
Sounds interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=uoUCyrg5Syo

kids these days, need touch controls on shitty phones

yeah I know the incident you're referring to but you've got it so ass backwards imma just let it sit for a while as evidence

To be fair, most sewer levels are shit.

I mean, they ended firing those SJWs too because shit like Rudi is too far in the other direction, so yeah v5 is kinda floating right now. The systems are shit either way tho.

Steam or GOG? GOG seems to come with the unofficial patch already installed but apparently that also brought along a lot of issues.

You're right but you've got it the wrong way round, the writers were always pinko commies just look at all the rabid anti-Bush shit in the old editions, that R*di stuff for instance is years old from before Paradox even bought out White Wolf.
Paradox wanted to gas the whole team and start over because that's their MO and also because in recent years the quality has declined too much, to excuse this they brought up some borderline shit about Chechnya being "insensitive"(specifically that it's run by Cainites who use anti-gay laws as a front to feed) as a justification to sack everyone because pic related complained about it.

All in all it's a good thing they all lost their jobs, if you want proofs just dig up a pdf of the old editions (easy to find) and look at the entry note on "playing fascists", bear in mind that particular prose showed up long before half the fellows here got shat out of their fathers ball wombs.

Attached: Putins designated fuckboi.jpg (220x321, 19K)

And they also said they're going to be overtly political about modern shit. So rather than cringey South Park jokes about Republicans being retards, it'll be protracted side quest about diversity and an interactive bull prepping minigame.

>you have it so ass backwards
how so? what exactly did I say was wrong? The writers wrote something about the checnya civil war and it was found so controversial they had to do damage control. Are you saying that isnt what happened?

Beyond the politics; the changes to the established lore and the clans just pissed everyone off, particularly Thinbloods getting all sorts of new abilities and becoming a clan.

Well it seems like there's still a lot of it in there, ie; the Thinbloods having powers and the Resonance thing. Which sucks.

This.
My first play-through was as a gangrel cause I knew as a video game it would have bosses and I would need that agg damage.
Only real cancer parts were the boss fight against the two chinks and the big Bat.
Luckily for the bat I had done every quest so I just dumpped those extra points into guns.

>rabid anti-bush shit
there was like one or maybe two jokes that dogged on bush and they weren't even bad especially compared to the actual rabid shit the media was spouting on bush back then.

>Luckily for the bat I had done every quest so I just dumpped those extra points into guns.
You can force it down by using the searchlights

imma just let it sit (:

: ^ )

Who are the pioneers lads!?!?!

Attached: factions.jpg (1242x962, 611K)

Bush was fucking shit.
Anti-Bush shit is right and funny at the time.
You don't need to be a commie, or even a lefty, to hate his retarded ass, fuck off with your retarded tribalism.

>Beyond the politics; the changes to the established lore and the clans just pissed everyone off, particularly Thinbloods getting all sorts of new abilities and becoming a clan.

(You)
Well it seems like there's still a lot of it in there, ie; the Thinbloods having powers and the Resonance thing. Which sucks.

this is in regards to the new game coming out right? I agree it was really dumb they considered thin bloods a clan because one people were expecting reveal slot to be an actual clan and two we already know that later in the game you HAVE to pick an actual clan once you get to a certain point.

As for thinbloods in general I originally hated the idea but have come to really like it. It will be nice to be able to give clans different thinblood powers for different playthroughs that way you dont play the same clan the same way every time.

I am not sure about the resonance thing yet but what are your thoughts on that?

>buying vtm on steam

what are you doing user...

let what sit? Im not arguing I literally dont understand what you were getting at

>being anti-Bush in 2004 makes you a rabid commie

Were you able to read at the time?

And what you're saying doesn't make sense; how would the original writing team suddenly turn into /pol/acks if they were "commies"?
Paradox hired new staff for the production of v5 and they were the ones who included all that shit. Then they hired MORE new staff to damage control and rewrite.

He's a shitposter, user. He is legitimately only here to make you mad and start shit. Just try not to respond. I know it's tempting, but just keep it in mind before you post

well said
but you're still a tripfag though

made me laff

I wish Vandal was my ghoul

Attached: 20190619225716_1.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Good one

That's not being fair, some are and some aren't, and I'm not sure about "most" beind shit; from the top of my head, most I experienced were pretty good.

Attached: file.png (256x224, 22K)

interesting, so will this be all of the factions you can join? Maybe pioneers are nos who live in the old city or something

I don't give shit about 30 year old ameirmutt current issues, just for you I dug this shit up (5th ed?).
It's always had this sort of underlining, just look at how traditional authority figures are universally portrayed. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course but it really shows in their witting and it's (lack) of quality.

Anyway it completely blows out of the watewr the "huwhyte wulf r nahzis!" narrative, Paradox wanted complete control, so they handwaved some CURRENT YEAR bs to get it EA style.

Attached: 4u.png (1014x937, 559K)

>you HAVE to pick an actual clan once you get to a certain point
Do you? I thought there was an option to stay a Thinblood. Which might be who the Pioneers () are.

And I guess I might not mind Thinbloods having powers too so long as all the other clans also have those powers. The point of Thinbloods originally, imo, is that their tradeoff is that they can stay somewhat more human, but get most of the downsides of being a vampire anyway. Plus it ties into Gehenna coming to fruition (or so they say), and changing them to not be as "pathetic" to vampire kind sorta ruins that. But then apparently Gehenna has been somewhat retconned in v5 too.

>I am not sure about the resonance thing yet but what are your thoughts on that?
Mite b cool. Apparently you have to feed a lot more often in 2, which means you'll have to engage with that mechanic more. I'm a bit dubious that it'll only lead to more busywork for players set on a particular type of character, but I'll have to wait and see. It could be a great addition.

Despite the overall negativity a lot of people legitimately have about 2, I have to say there are a couple of things I'm really happy about; mostly the level design, the apparently much less linear mission structure, and weapons being nerfed so that you need to rely on fists and powers more. That all sounds good.

The only things that are a downer for me are the facial animations (which MIGHT be improved before release), the apparent lack of goth music (which also might be fixed), and the quality of the writing. Generally bugginess and even the music can be modded later, but the animations and the writing pretty much can't be fixed after release.

Again though, it might end up being a solid game in ways the original definitely wasn't.

the secret lair in a hell's kitchen sewer is one of the highlights of deus ex.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (640x480, 28K)

>namefag
opinion discarded

Attached: 1553797348425.png (154x183, 32K)

Alone and apart

If they didn't drop the gay muslim line, it may had been somewhat okay but I guess they just couldn't resist and had to go all out.

Not just that but other stuff too, it's in the overall direction of the writing, like I said easy to find if you want to skim over the gist of it (Anarchs GUD, authoriteh BAD etc).
They were never /ourguys/ that's my point, they just got eaten by their friends because that's what always happens when you get into a purity spiral.

he's not wrong though zoomer

He's still a tripfag, though

yes i'm very impressed with your brave opinion
but i'm afraid Hollywood Sewers suck,and that's a fact

Attached: ayy.png (308x408, 34K)

>Do you? I thought there was an option to stay a Thinblood.
Im quite sure this has been asked several times and that Mitsoda said being a thinblood is only for the first part of the game. The reason clans only having two powers as opposed to three in this game is because your thin blood power is the third power. I think it all fits in really well with the good parts of the lore with thinbloods being weaker and far more limited but having some unique trade offs like one cool power.

As for resonance I think it will be taking the place of the universal blood buff power we had in the first game in that it is what you use to boost your stats when you need them. if this the case then it will be better because you will have a better variety of buffs to work with.

I don't know how so many people play VtM, including VtMB, and think it has this "Anarch Good, Camarilla Bad" black and white stance. VtMB firstly lets you pick who you side with at the end, as well as which clan you pick at the start which leans you more into either of the Sects, and goes out of it's way to make sure either clan has flaws.

Even if you feel sympathetic to the Anarch because they're underdogs, the second you try to talk to one they hint that you're a facist and basically say all the cartoonish shit a college lefty who just did their first philosophy class does. And the only one who doesn't treat you like an asshole, Jack, potentially fucking kills you as collateral damage in one of the endings. I mean, Damsel and Skelter are total fucking cunts that have you do all the work for them for not so much as a "thank you" while LaCroix at least PAYS you.

LaCroix is repeatedly said to not be particularly liked among the Camarilla anyway, so he's not exactly representative of the organization as a whole. Then there's the other clans that are pro-Camarilla.

The thing about VtM is that almost EVERYONE is an asshole. That's what's fun about the game. You get to pretend you're a dickhead monster, and have fun creating drama with how that conflicts with your humanity.

I don't see anything wrong with this: or how it's indicative of it falling out line with the established ethos of the game overall. I mean, all it really says is "if you're going to play a facist -which you can because that's part of vampire lore- don't be a prick in real life", and "if you're going to play someone unlike yourself, just don't be a 2D stereotype and try to write a nuanced character out of it".

The reason Rudi sucks is because he's not that. He's a very thin attempt at checking all of the social justice boxes. Like, he'd be an interesting character if he WANTED to be like that, but repeatedly CAN'T because he's a fucking vampire.

He'd be a lot more interesting than Heather, that's for sure

Attached: Vandalx2.png (315x589, 207K)

That actually all sounds cool. Particularly Bloodbuff no longer being a thing; it was always an excuse to not level up some stats for me.

I think the other reason for changing powers around is that everyone has Auspex (or something like Auspex) now too. And I don't think Obfuscate is in there either.

Something being a tedious slog to play doesn't make it too hard you mongoloid.

what combat style should I focus on as a Malk?

yeah I don't remember the math, but in vtmb it was a waste to put more than 2 points in some disciplines because they could be buffed at any tme with bloodbuff

well I believe tremere and malks have auspex for a secondary skill and part of how it works now is that you will be able to scout with it and use it as a stun. Also you have to remember that resonance is only in regards to humans, I dont think it will work on other supernaturals since you usually cant feed from them so auspex will definitely not be useless.

at worst the resonance system will be a poor mans auspex. Obfuscate is most likely being saved for nosferatu as their signature discipline which it should be.

I cannot fathom the desperate need to be around "people" just to exist.
Seems sad.

I went melee heavy and fully leveled up Demention for long range attacks and worked out amazingly. The best is when you fully level it up you can make an entire room of people variously laugh/cry into a stunlock, instantly die of a heart attack, or start trying to kill each other, at which time you can run around with a sledgehammer picking off stragglers.

Best moment for me was the Chinatown club level, because I could dance while everyone else killed each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xu1347WgmAc

this might be of interest to you. its a short interview with mitsoda. if you dont want to watch it here is the gist

>vtmb2 will be less linear than the first game with actual factions you can join
>resonance system will be a new factor in building our characters
>biggest focus for development is environment and writing to be as good as first game.

Honestly somebody should just patch out the vanilla sewers and replace them with this as the only to go through them. The Sabbat HQ and Xiao MeiMei sequences need a similar revision too. Maybe I'll make a 2020 mod/patch to make the game actually playable in the current year.

Nobody commented on this retard outing himself as samefagging his shitty opinion?

>When you see someone trying to force a meme across several threads and they’ve gotten exactly 0 (you)s
You know who you are, man. Just stop.

Attached: 5B58982B-6BE2-4D9C-980E-8921B6E7101A.png (600x706, 473K)

It was a reference

I'm curious.

I accidentally linked a previous comment, the post was a reply meant for what did you not like though?

I don't know who he is

AHEM...
FUCK TREMERE

Attached: brujahpunch.png (802x756, 594K)

I'm confused whether you're saying I'm the samefag or if it's the guy calling anti-Bush people "commies.

I don't like v5 (from what I've read, which is skant parts of the book itself and mostly what other players have been saying) largely because of the retcons and changes to the Thinbloods. Little things like the character illustrations bug me, but don't have any impact on the game. There's the obvious thing of Rudi and the damage control, but it honestly has little impact on the game itself and is basically just there to cover their ass. I mean, wow, a corner of nerd culture denouncing the alt-right! Who cares. Doesn't change all the lore that various clans were integrated into the SS and used WWII to get away with being actual monsters.

One thing that really bugs me is that apparently Gehenna isn't a literal apocalypse any more and has been rewritten to be a sort of "cycle" of strife. Like, any big upheaval within vampire community is "a Gehenna" now or something like that. Basically they stripped the connotation of finality and "OH SHIT WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" of it. Which has a knock-on effect to how other clans and sects function, as well as meaning past events in the game that were "signs of Gehenna" just didn't happen now. It's such a huge and fundamental thing to change and I don't know what the idea behind it was.

Like, you couldn't have the story of VtM Bloodlines under v5 at all.

First picture reply. Been in the last five or so threads. Nobody responds. It’s just sad.

The issue is that this section is the first in the game to require a few points in combat skills.
I don't blame the people that didn't read a minmax build, went blind, found out in the first two hours that combat skills are much less fun than playing social. Then, around 60% of the game, you find out your build is fucked and have to cheese your way out of combat for one hour straight.
I didn't have a problem because I had read the memes about it before playing and had a few points in combat skills. But the game really sucks at conveying this for the first 50% of the game.
And no, Jack telling you to know how to fight doesn't cover it.

>Sewer level
>Construction site level
>Train level

Attached: 1530515471339.jpg (828x1024, 67K)

I wouldnt say that is so much social skills but sneak skills that the first half of the game forces on you. You basically have to put a shit load of points into sneak, security and hacking in order to get anything done and those do carry over to the latter half of the game it still sucks that no matter what you play you kinda have to invest in those right away.

>>Train level
Kino.

I loved the sewer levels, the atmosphere was great.
Descending from beneath Andrei's house kind of felt like descending into hell, and the difficulty and fucked up enemies reflected that.
Then it's really surreal when you come across this massive pipe which you jump into and fall down into the Nosferatu town.

It felt like a long time in my first playthrough, but replaying it didn't feel long at all.
Also, if you didn't put any points into combat even on your first playthrough, you're a fucking retard who deserved to struggle with those levels.

Well, there are plenty of places where you'll either need stealth or combat to get progress, and that's long before Hollywood. Playing social could only ever get you so far. Hell, Stanley Gimble and the Kuei-jin fights in Santa Monica should've clued you in - provided you did that side content, of course

That's true too. In fact for two thirds of the game, there are incentives to boost everything but combat skills.

But these were small encounters in comparison, so the awkward combat could be just cast aside as jank. Imagine playing Planescape Torment and having a two hour pure dungeon crawling section out of fucking nowhere after reaching your tomb and the rest of the game turning into Icewind Dale.

>But these were small encounters in comparison
True, but they were also signs that not everything could be done while avoiding combat. I went very social in my first playthrough, but I still made sure to put stats into combat because I was pretty sure, having played games before, that I'd need them at some point. Hell, if you're not a stealth character, you'll already be forced to fight at the warehouses

Also the Toreador boss in the Downtown plague quest. If you completed that shit, and didn't immediately start pumping your hot, fat skill points into combat stats, then you kind of deserve it. You'd have to ditch a lot of side content not to learn that lesson

I don´t get this meme. Kuei-jin HQ and Sabbat-ridden hotel are so much worse than the sewers.

Attached: 44105121-3f86-4293-8cc6-9483c3fe4080.jpg (1200x1600, 118K)

I managed to ghost through the warehouse completely after a few tries. And even the few attempts were I fucked up, I would have been able to run past dudes.

The warehouse is actually a really well designed level for different playstyles. You can avoid combat via different routes if you have either high sneak or high lockpicking.

The place where my stealthy talky Toreador hit a wall was with the Pesetelence boss. After him I scrapped by by sniping the next boss or two. But shooting, stealthing, and social aren't options against the Hollywood sewers for the most part.

idk, I think the mod only does good for that game. I don't know why some people seem to hate it so much.

I think the argument is less about them being needed to advance than them being needed for the section to be fun (or at least not sluggish).
The combat is easy, you can give a melee swing at the crawling sewer things, go hide in a pipe and wait for regen health. But it's a terrible bore in what was a good game up to that point.
The previous mandatory fights, and I did all the side content, were short, so cheesing them by running in circles like a retard was not an issue. If anything, the terrible but infrequent combat encounters of the early game incentivizes avoiding combat as much as possible.

my first playthrough i did a social toreador and you hardly ever had any opportunities to use social skills. seduction was only good for getting blood from chicks at bars and the only time where persuasion actually helps in a quest is with the gargoyle.

I am really hoping they make social skills more viable in the next game.

They're also much shorter, and harder to get lost in

Not that I don't think they're both shit, but the difference with them is that you can feed to keep your health and abilities up. Can't do that in the sewers. Plus those fucking Geodudes can be a fucking pain to kill with how much they dodge backwards.

People who get lost in Bloodline's sewers must be the same people who call OG Doom's levels "mazelike"

My point is that the game shows you, multiple times, that there are going to be places where you HAVE to fight. It didn't come as a surprise to me that combat would be mandatory, and I don't know why it did for others. Don't take that as me defending all those long combat crucibles by the end of the game. Completely overblown in their scope, that's for sure

Eh, it's not too to spend some time running in the wrong direction. In the first section, there are plenty of dead ends and paths that just lead back to the surface. The last maze-like area is also a toss-up the first time you go through

I thought it was comfy...

Attached: nossie.jpg (1081x608, 57K)

>not too hard to spend

train levels are always based
youtube.com/watch?v=WZdA8aBoCM0

how'd ming xao go? that was my toughest fight as gangrel

MAGIC

MISSILE

CASTING

MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: damsel snarl.jpg (600x821, 76K)

not the guy you responded to but were you protean gangrel? as a protean gangrel with really good stats ming was not bad for me. I did have to use some blood packs and burrowing beetle a few times but other than that she was okay.

the sheriff on the other hand was fucking hard. literally had to switch over to guns just to get on with it because first phase fighting him head on is suicide and second phase I couldnt get the spotlights to bring him down.

I was 5/5 protean (only 2 fortitude). I actually ended up using a sword just so I could reliably hit the tentacle spawn.

that fight took me a long time doing 10-25 dmg a swing though

Tedious and somehow harder than when I did it with guns as a Toreador. I actually died on the first melee-only attempt JUST before I finished her off. Second time I used up my flamethrower on her which took off about a 3rd of her health, then just spammed Vision of Death and chugged blood bags.

I really fucking hate the end of that game. Somehow LaCroix's tower doesn't drag on, but the whole Ming Xao level is a huge pain in the ass. It's so repetitive to look at that it's easy to feel like you're lost. And none of the enemies are even a threat because you can feed on all of them.

I'll never understand why people like her. She's a turbo cunt.

VV is best girl

>Some might think Rudi's combination of practicing Islam and unabashed queerness contradictory, but few challenge the "Bear Gangrel" with this notion
this is just some dude taking the piss right

Attached: 1537403833017.png (500x913, 230K)

Yeah I felt invincible chain-feeding on everything

Damsel appeals to people who like fiery redheads and are probably subs who like a good PEGGING

Really? the fight takes a while but by then you probably already good at avoiding the protean combo attack. just two swipes with your claws then step back and maybe shoot a beetle or use a blood pack if you need to.

chain feeding is so much fun. felt great tearing the gooks apart and eating them right in front of their buddies. whole level made me think of that big trouble in china town movie

the swipes always missed the little guys she'd spawn, punching was also shitty against them. sword was auto 1 shot each time.

and I understand that the 3rd hit in the combo is awful and gets interrupted 90% of the time but I never really bothered getting the 1-2, 1-2 combo down

>Ming Xao level is a huge pain in the ass
Ming Xao level and boss fight is legitimately the worst part of the game
LaCroix's tower somehow manages to be 90s action schlock and being fun again

>>People bash Tremere
>what for?
In terms of crunch, they have a very bland playstyle since Thaumaturgy is broken as all fuck (even with the modded in casting animations)
In terms of fluff because the clan is a bunch of cucks and bootlickers.

are they just Tzimisce-lite?

>In terms of fluff because the clan is a bunch of cucks and bootlickers.
Wouldn't they be the opposite of that, considering how they became a clan? And their prominent position in the Camarilla despite being so young?

Not really? In what ways would they be similar?

I thought blood magic and fleshcrafting seemed adjacent

>Wouldn't they be the opposite of that, considering how they became a clan?
After Tremere diablarized Salubri he had his soul consumed by him in turn, basically just giving Salubri a free new body, so I wouldn't really say that idolizing Tremere as anything other than a failure is the right way to think about things. Even if he were successful, the problem is you're not Tremere, you're *a* Tremere. If you're you're not in the high rungs of the clan then you're basically just a pawn to be used and thrown away, same as with any other clan. The problem lies in the fact that the Tremere essentially operate as a mini-Camarilla within the Camarilla, meaning that any Tremere not directly calling the shots has to answer to both the clan elders (to which they're blood-bound) and to the Camarilla (because all non-Camarilla Tremere were wiped out by Tremere (Salubri)).
As a *normal* Tremere, you're essentially blood-bound to both your sire and the clan elders, meaning that you don't get a lot of free room to "b urself" as you would with most other clans. Essentially, Tremere is the clan for people who just want to execute orders and not ask questions, which, going by the example of the Fledgling and LaCroix, doesn't tend to work out well in the end for the one not giving the orders.
>And their prominent position in the Camarilla despite being so young?

That's as reductive as thinking Lasombra and Ventrue are the same because they both seek (positions of) power. Their actions and the reasons behind them are completely different.

Tremere are just a Tzimisce bloodline after all. See how they make Gargoyles and Homunculi, they can't get away from their origin.

Backstabbers, don't forget they are all backstabbers.

Never played a souls game I take it?

I loved rampaging in the sewers

Attached: 50477494_418128995591466_3752988622456199106_n.jpg (1080x1350, 112K)

Why do vampires smoke? More importantly, HOW do they smoke?

Maybe the psychological aspect of it, i mean, addiction is not only chemical. Anyway, i do believe vampires can use blood to make pretty much any part of their body work as a living part... now you left me wondering if vamp smokers need a few more ml of blood than non-smokers.

>nigger vamp
ok magilla gorilla