Pathologic 2 Bread

Boyardee, onion.How are your buns today?There's a new patch and that means you should finally play now.
Optimization is better and you can pour shit from bottles unless it's a quest item

Attached: 11010798196de288b54336e61af120c43bbba7122d3f98d40fc189e35700fbdf37fb1370.jpg (300x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzm6FbyUIw8
youtube.com/watch?v=p-sNDDVsv3c
youtube.com/watch?v=y7m4cyT3ydM
youtube.com/watch?v=_JUDG8F6AyY
youtube.com/watch?v=hAUTDP2qjxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f1uFXytl9Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=24Eh2-DZTgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0g4f7ZIqXgs
youtu.be/vLsHJ-KNwPg
youtube.com/watch?v=ao91HN1dZWk
deviantart.com/ice-picklodgearts/gallery/46920694/Pathologic-City
deviantart.com/pathologic-utopia/gallery/25576692/Pathologic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Boyardee, onion

Attached: 1492298562340.jpg (474x356, 51K)

i did it anons, got all muh achievements, and how was your playthrough? Did you try different routes in order to get them, or you didn't care about achievements at all ?

ye it was actually a good addition, murky water is now a good find, also the item descriptions are pretty funny at times

Attached: 20190618211111_1.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

I miss his old smug rich fuck&ainsley look
Still haven't finished my first one, army just arrived
Which makes me sad that I dropped all those bottles now

yeah i actually restarted a few times on my 4th day in a couple of playthroughs, after you get the hang of it it become's easier

i took the deal from fellow traveler and it brought a smile to my face when mark got triggered and he was pissed that i ruined his performance

>I fucked everything up for everyone ever but that was ok because this one cunt god annoyed
Welp user, you might be a psycho

Just finished it today, and got a very satisfying ending.
Can't wait to play the changeling.

>restarting
I dunno, feels like that would go against the narrative.I'm %100 sure I fucked shit up in a bad way but I'll finish before starting again.

>feels like that would go against the narrative
How? Even on your first playthrough the guy (Mark) asks you if you want to try again.

which one
>got all muh achievements
is there any guide for it
i only have 60% after finishing once, i bet there are multiple ones for failing

What are some cool thing you saw in the game that you think others might have missed?
I noticed on day 1 on my 2nd try that a woman commits suicide by jumping from the apiary.
Also, after drinking twyrine on a later day i got a marker on the map saying that the kids found the murderer, but when I got there there was just a bugged out dude who I couldn't talk to.

The good one (destroy the polyhedron).

Are the loading times for going indoors any better after the patch?

Going indoors takes 1-2 seconds for me, you should install it on an SSD, helps a lot it seems.

there's a guide on the steam guide page

you have to kill him, now he attacks you correctly, and in regards to things like that, a lot of it comes from interactions with characters, like vlad playing the piano and so on

i was restarting a few times because in a few places quests seems like they were bugged, for example there's a very specific way you have to talk to Var in his shop in order for the quest marker after you sell him organs to be updated. There was a few things like this so i had to restart and get them fixed, because in a lot of cases i didn't know whether the quest not updating was simply due to a bug or was it planned like this. Plus at first i thought there would be an achievement or something for uncovering all the thoughts in the thought quest map, but it wasn't the case. I still enjoyed the game nonetheless

both endings are kinda bitter sweet

worth it

>you have to kill him, now he attacks you correctly, and in regards to things like that, a lot of it comes from interactions with characters, like vlad playing the piano and so on
Oh, so what was his story?
>both endings are kinda bitter sweet
The save the town one seemed all around great actually, very wholesome. And I saw the day 12 for the other one on youtube, and looks like hell on earth.

That was after the ending and it was all fucked
Game says to accept whatever happens and push onwards till the end of the play on many cases, including lines from mark ''pssh nottin immortell'' the director

Not that user but it was also fast for me but chunky, I'm assuming he's talking about it not being smooth and I agree.

I believe it's safe to say now that the rest of the team is reining in Dybowski's unfiltered artistic vision.
Do you think that's a good thing, or will it lead to IPL games loosing their "uniqueness"?
I'm all for unconventional and experimental concepts in games, but when you decide that a videogame is the ONLY medium good enough for expressing your ideas, you have to focus on the *videogame* part before worying about the integrity of your vision. The man apparently does not know the meaning of compromise.
inb4 Gauhar

Attached: 20190616131534_1.jpg (3840x2160, 768K)

DESU the whole survival part of the game is really much more refined, they just needed to make moving around and combat better but I reeeally doubt they'll ever fix either.At least we are a bit faster with sprint and there arent any shinobi hobos that track you with their throwing knives like you have insulted their waifus anymore but then again it's even clunkier in melee now

Pathologic 3 - of course it's another remake - with actual 17k villagers, random steppe habbenings, playable characters actually being active, named people actually interacting, double the content, better stealth, better content and even actual science for dandy when?

>The man apparently does not know the meaning of compromise.
There's no need for compromise, his vision just needs to be less shit when it comes to gameplay, or at least leave that to someone else and just focus on the story.

Would actually love to see another game of this type, but in a different setting. Considering how hard it is to make a game I don't really get why they would remake something, unless they ran out of good ideas.

Sooo it's a Bethesda game?

Attached: 20190524220710_1.jpg (1920x1080, 333K)

>be me, one of the most influential and richest people in the village
>somehow can't afford a fucking immunity booster despite having the common guard having ones to spares
>have to wait for a doctor to come and force feed me pills or dubious drinks to not die out of sheer stupidity or the plague

>so Dybowski, how does this plague work, what is it?
>It just werks comrade

Attached: hdVkf3Zkvd8.jpg (1034x1023, 72K)

How many Living Blood are available in a full playthrough? I've only gotten the 1 in the abandoned village and 5 in the abattoir but the plague is still fucking me hard even with my stockpile of schmowders. Do they replenish or am I missing a source?

I got 2 from the abandoned village (1 I used to check if it works) and about 5 from the abbatoir. But you have 7 kids to look after, so you just need 1 schmowder.
Also, you can cure yourself of the plague by running into fire (in infected districts).

Oh I'm on Day 11 and my kids are safe but...I want to save EVERYONE. Where did I go so wrong?

>I want to save EVERYONE
That shit is impossible without lots of prior knowledge anyways user

kin ending was pretty sweet honestly. And in regards to fat vlad, it’s connected to a quest where kapella sends you to look for her mother’s spirit. You find a few people playing the piano, despite the fact them never knowing how to play it, so kapella was hoping it was her mother’s spirit “possessing” people and giving them inspiration. On day 6 in front of the town hall we bump into fat vlad, playing the same music. We go into the shop and he tells us h misses his dead wife, and that’s the shop where they first met. We can advise him whether to turn the shop into grocery or rather to preserve it as is as a memento to his dead wife. There should be more little snippets like this vlad encounter

usually just hoard all sorts of junk and trade schmowders with kids and the dead item shop

On a different note, which trade items are worth their weight; meaning you should always carry them with you?
There are nuts, what else?

im at day 9 and everyone's alive. but i just started the day and a shitload of people are in danger and yulia is infected also there's the termitary quest which might get big vlad killed since it happened in the first game as well

nuts, beetles, chalks, broken scissors, jewelry like necklaces and rings, matches, it depends because different kids will value different items. You can allocate different times of day for trading, like deal with main quests, go back to your hideout and grab the trading items and hunt for poweders to trade, because if you stuff your inventory full of nuts you might run out of space for things you collect during the day from quests and looting

>im at day 9 and everyone's alive
user, I didnt think someone's innocence and cuteness could be felt from just a few letters this easily
Have fun

I think that's impossible, but it doesn't matter that much. I only really cared about the kids, Lara and Rubin (for some reason, even though he's an asshole).
I also gave some shitty pills/potions to the town leaders if i was in the area, but didn't really care that much.

I found myself wishing I had more repair items on later days, mainly the higher ones like razors, bobbypins and sewing/tool kits. The kin barter items (soap/candles/spindles) are kind of useless if you have extra tinctures to trade with (which you should) Also kids' trade items are useless after day 10 so use them up.

reminder that plague did nothing wrong, don't cure sand pest, the town needs it

>Lara and Rubin
Yeah I was at least hoping I'd save the old crowd but I guess I'll focus on that my next playthrough.

Does anybody even fucking care about stamatins?Any players?Even any in game characters apart from Kains and maaaaybe grace depending on how shit goes?

So for Aglaya on day 11 can you actually find her body?

usually the best way of going about the repair items is always trying to keep items at their first tier of repair, because the more they degrade the more items you'll have to waste in order to fix them

stamatins are pretty cool, peter is much more likable than for example the kains

What do you mean? Didn't you go with her?

Attached: 1447035433604.jpg (582x700, 66K)

I've played the shit out of the original and the remake and the Kains are the scum of the earth in both, the Saburovs are dicks but still just trying to do their jobs, however misguided their means might be. I cannot stress enough, FUCK the Kains.

how many shmawlders and cures/blood do you have?
Also, I think you can save Vlad (not sure), but in my case a certain quest was bugged so I couldn't try it (solving a certain something peacefully).
The little girs with black hair seem to be the only ones with schmawleds (in my experience), and they value nuts at 5, so with 7 nuts you can buy one if you are lucky to come across it.

My duty is to the town, emshen.

>The little girs with black hair
Holy fuck so it's not only my imagination

1 panacea and 3 shmowders so far, going into infected houses gets you a lot of barter items for kids and there's also the dead shop as well

Is there a way to not fight the cunts at the abattoir?
I also cheesed the worms during first rubin quest but I wonder if there was a way not to gut them too.

you actually don't have to fight the worms at rubin's place, as a matter of fact, you can ignore those quests. You just need to actually make and possibly test the panacea before the inquisitor arrives. I also went to stah's place and comforted him when he was sleeping. But if you want to fight them, use damaged picklocks and one shot those nerds.

and for the abattoir ones you have to fight them if you want to get 5 panacea bloods. Use sneak and attack them while sneaking, just attack them in their backs and they won't aggro you right away when you're holding down C. And then use the blade you're given to fight the group of 3 of em

You get 4 more blood on day 9 if you do the main quest, so you should be able to save the kids- But DON'T USE IT YET, only when they're infected.
Also, talk to little kids, you could find more schmauwlders if you want to cure other people, but you should be fine.
Whenever I see a park with a bunch of little kids I''m like JACKPOT.
I actually started caring about Andrei Stamatin (at the pub), because he got infected early on and somehow survived until day 10 or 11, despite little or no help from me.

And now you have to live with that choice, never knowing what happened to her.
Do you want to know?
>Also, I think you can save Vlad
Talk to fat vlad first, talk to changeling on the way out, then talk to fat vlad again. He'll send people to catch young vlad before he gets to the termitary, and no one dies.

I'd rather have other characters so I have a reason to replay

Sneak up on them and them pummel them with your fists, you should be able to take them down without them landing a hit. For the last few you should have the scalpel from the herb brides, that will drop them in 3 hits.

I do want to know.

You actually get a scalpel that helps you in the fight if you equip it.

Abattoir is the easiest sectionin the game if you know what to do. And that is kill every single worm from stealth. Except the place where there are two.

definitely searching for the girls, got one shmowder the previous day by bartering
i heard you can get them from caches as well but im not really paying attention to those since those seem too out of the way for me, i only really check the one at the theater on a regular basis

>bachelor has to go rambo on literally every factions ass once on his way
>all haruspex, the gigantic guy has to do is beat up a few half retarded golems
He wasn't really a big guy, huh.

>Talk to fat vlad first, talk to changeling on the way out, then talk to fat vlad again. He'll send people to catch young vlad before he gets to the termitary, and no one dies.
But if no one goes there doesn't that mean your progress is halted, since they won't leave the termitary?

>the one at the theater
Hahaha, what, user?There is no cache at the theater, right?

The last 3 aggro together unless you get REALLY lucky, but with the scalpel it shouldn't matter anyway.

Explain the End of Bullgellion ending to me. How are we jumping from "plague is earth's pain response" to "ancient magic fucking everywhere".
Does something trigger it? Why didn't that happen sooner? Why is non-magic people acting like they are hypnotized suddenly?

you should check em daily, sometimes it takes two days for the caches to respawn, plus there's a lot of good loot in them, and i mean, A LOT, plus sometimes a schmowder. You'll be often running around town anyway so it's good to have some of the locations memorized, plus twrine will reveal em to you too

there is a peaceful way of resolving this questline, which will reveal itself after you visit abattoir and get a dream on day 10. You just have to chose non violent options when talking to oyun and the kin in the termitiery

behind the theater

>I actually started caring about Andrei Stamatin (at the pub), because he got infected early on and somehow survived until day 10 or 11, despite little or no help from me.
Same. He got infected very early and kept escaping death just barely constantly. He earned that panacea.

two words, rushed ending. To me it also seemed like it was kinda strange and out of the blue honestly. It's mostly about the fact that the plague is actually part of the earth and it was always there for a reason, and isidor was wrong in trying to cure it because he wanted to create "superhumans" by exposing the town to the plague so it would get vaccinated

What the fuck are you saying my man?
This comment looks like something from a Pathologic game.

>get a dream on day 10
Jesus fuck that shit, I'm leaving the gommie :D vlad to rot next playthrough then.Fuck waiting and then having to dream.

>spoiler
Has anyone actually resolved it peacefully yet? I did absolutely everything described and nothing happens. I even tried to sneak around to see if one of the doors opened in the Termitary and there's nothing except the worms. What gives?

i mean, it doesn't change anything honestly if you have to wait, because you'll have to go to the abattoir on day 9 anyway

i did in my last playthrough. Step by stem process, more or less was like this. I am told to visit the termitiery, and meet up with aglaya inside, then go to taya on the top floor and get told they're not leaving. Talk with the kin inside and get told they want vlad. Make it so none of the vlads go to the termitnik. Tell the kin and oyun im no killer and that there must be a different way of resolving the problem. You visit the abattoir on day 9 and bring back living blood. You sleep on day 10 and get the dream where you visit your father, this is when you can persuade the kin inside the termitiery that there's no need to kill the apostates and they all leave for the old village.

Better get started on a new playthrough then.
So aglaya's been telling you how everyone's a puppet of fate, everyone except you apparently (because you're a player and not a character, duh). In you, she sees the possibility of breaking free herself. She also thinks the army wants to get rid of her, but is only willing to flee if you go with her and abandon the town (if you read between the lines, she's basically telling you - the player - to break free from what the devs want you to do. Break the story, not because you should, but because you can.)
So you decide "FUCK the town and FUCK the Kin, I've done all I could, I want that sweet romance ending" and hop on the midnight train together with Aglaya, to get somewhere far away.
However, we can't have nice things in the steppe. The army stops the train just outside of town, and Aglaya gets shot for... treason or something. Not you though, you're a valuable doctor.
You then have to do the walk of shame all the way back to town, alone, and it's a long-ass walk, since you're so far out you don't even appear on the map. But there's a cool song playing, so it's not so bad.

Attached: 20190610145515_1.jpg (3840x2160, 544K)

and you get the most important thing outta this

achieevement

Ah, it must be that I broke the chain of events. I didn't immediately revisit the Termitary after telling the Vlads not to go and went to the Abattoir first. It shouldn't matter logically speaking but I guess I'll just let it go. Worms deserve the knife anyway.

NO BULLY THE WORMS

also yea the two quests aren't connected with eachother, you can send vlads to die and resolve the apostate problem peacefully and vice versa, or just make peaceful end for both of the quests. You have to report to oyun and tell him about the deal with the termitiery and i told him " i follow my own path" and that there doesnt need to be bloodshed. After that i went to vlads and then back to the termitiery and told em "neither vlad will come " and said that i won't kill the apostates. After that you just wait till oyun calls for you on day 9 and you visit the abattoir

Despite the game being so depressing, when you actually achieve something it feels great and powerfull.
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzm6FbyUIw8

On the start of Day 6, used both of my panaceas and frankly I'm fucking scared since I'm stepping into the unknown. Have four shmowderydoos.

>Strip all your weapons
>let you fight worms with one menkhu finger
>you need to kill them to get water bottles
Why is this part of the game so shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-sNDDVsv3c

For me it's this one.

it's literally the only time you have to fight in the entire game, all other instances aren't mandatory, git gud and just fight like a ripper

> we can't have nice things in the steppe
Why can't we have nice things in the steppe?

Well you need 7 cures on day 10, and you get 4 on day 9, so keep that in mind.

You can kill the worms in 2 hits, except when your menkhu finger breaks and you still have 3 worms to kill... And once they punch you, you are pretty much dead.

Is the composer actually named Theodor Bastard?

>menkhu finger breaks
nigga how, you can kill 3 worms with them, granted you don't use sneaking, just normal powered attack. Two hits per worm is enough, kill the first two with fists and then just hack the others. Blocking nullifies all damage so just time them properly

thats a band

>Blocking nullifies all damage
Fairly sure this isn't true, I've died a few times trying to stall fights when my stamina was at a decent level.

But it turn out that's the english translation for the band's name.

Because the steppe is a harsh mistress.

Attached: 20190616132052_1.jpg (3840x2160, 847K)

Sneak
Backstab
Charged stab if stealth didn't work

Personally I love this track and anything with Steppe chants/rituals, it's such in interesting yet alien culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=y7m4cyT3ydM

>click first rec
>youtube.com/watch?v=_JUDG8F6AyY

Attached: 1446553891466.jpg (500x566, 17K)

Do I have to test the panacea on Day 6 for Rubin not to die, or is enough to manufacture it and get the Plague to talk to you after you do it?

don't hold your block like a knob, because if you hold it they will break block, it nullifies all dmg from the worms and stops a good chunk of knife blade attacks too, you just didn't time them properly. If you just keep pressing your block they will kick your ass with the block breaker attack

ambient and drones are better than chants desu

i didn't test it and he lived in the end, but you might do it just to be sure. I also went to him when i got a quest marker like two days later with the words "where's stah?" that pointed me to his house where he was sleeping so i told him nice things.

>block breaker attack
Huh, I always assumed it just dropped your stamina, that's really punishing for it to deal damage as well. Doesn't help that worms in the abattoir can nearly 1-shot you.

yea, tutorial doesn't tell you that, you just have to figure it out, Always block only when there's punches incoming, otherwise they will blockbreak which staggers you and you're pretty much dead at this point. mekhu finger can easily kill 4 worms before it breaks ad it only need two powered attacks to kill one worm, but if you sneak and keep attacking them with your fists they won't immediately aggro you so you can just keep hitting them with sneak attack with fists. Menkhu's blade is shit in sneak mode so just use normal powered attacks

still haven't heard any official word from IPL on how this sold or how they're doing, and that's worrying as fuck

someone please tell me they've been posting happy updates on the forum or in russian and I just haven't seen them.

Attached: 1559767489285.png (1622x841, 651K)

So fucking good. Kains have the best ost, too bad you are barely interacting with them.
youtube.com/watch?v=hAUTDP2qjxQ

havent got to the abattoir yet but worms themselves are easier to fight than normal humans despite being tankier because they're much slower and you can simply block once to avoid attacks then move back and regain stamina and charge attack them again. this was with fists too.

and this
youtube.com/watch?v=f1uFXytl9Zs

Attached: 15602500630710.jpg (1915x1080, 588K)

Cannot wait for the completely fresh and revamped Changeling campaign.

Attached: the chadgeling.jpg (1000x406, 61K)

Easy on the tinctures

based

Attached: c2m7mkoqnra21.png (720x1280, 552K)

It was a niche as fuck game before so don't get your hopes up, I'm sure the majority of players were Kickstarter backers which equates to low sales Unfortunately I missed the KS so I bought the game plus OST and art book.. The devs themselves are pretty based though, they once hosted a torrent of one of their games and held an AMA in the comments, so anything is possible.

>fight people more than they cure them
Come to think of it, I killed WAY more people than I actually cured, except at the very end.

hope the give her some interesting gimmicks, like some fun mechanics for healing and miracles

I'm still not entirely certain if this is scout or clara.

Attached: NPC_Klara_b.png (488x579, 933K)

Ancient magic already was everywhere, it just floods over the town once people are gone for good, driven away or eradicated by the plague

Also since Plague is sentient, I assume it goes full out from Day 10. Since it "stops playing to lose"

>just healed ya, hands absolutely dry.If ya order now, second cure is absolutely free

Since when were you under the impression that they were not one and the same?

Attached: 1504203031075.png (1920x1080, 104K)

>cure first patient
>this starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=24Eh2-DZTgQ

thats the point, KNUCKLED HEAD, BONK

I CAN MAKE FRICKIN MIRACLES HAPPEN

Literally Cantinflas

Attached: AHEM.jpg (1024x813, 128K)

in a perfect world plagues like me would not exist

Attached: Odonghe seller im going into abattoir and i need your stronger tincture.png (1074x893, 260K)

>I am a menkhu, that means I solve problems
>Not problems like do I have an evil twin sister hell bent on murdering all, because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of the plague
>I solve practical problems
>like how am I gonna stop me a big mother hubbard pest from digging my town a new behind?
>The answer?
>Cut the lines
>And if that dont work, cut more lines
>like this, infested little ol' bound designed by dad, built by dad
>and you best hope not infest you
Fuck, why did I bother with this

Attached: engineer.png (256x256, 54K)

>day changes just as I'm getting some water
>can't move once the text leaves the screen

>run past mugger who has no weapon drawn
>instantly take to slashes to the side faster than he can actually swing and die at full health

Making the world change when you die is cool, forcing it to stick even if you reload is not when shit like this happens.

Attached: 1534019733435.jpg (640x470, 25K)

>Cut the lines
not
>make connections
shamefur

just make the deal with the theater so you can get rid off all the debuffs

So why does this take make a big deal about you getting your fathers title but still punishes you for cutting into flesh when it's your birthrite?

it's not your birthright, kin doesn't recognize you as menkhu yet, plus it was never about getting your father'd title to begin with

The entire town is not kin, onyon

You cant save anyone unless you cut some lines user
Two reasons
You do not just magically inherit a title bestowed by people, the town doesnt fully accept you as the menkhu till the last moment
And then even if it's somewhat ok for you to do that, it's still seen as something terrible people hate and are scared of
Anybody else doing it gets fucking lynched so dont worry much.

a) you're not universally accepted as a menkhu until the last couple of days
b) being allowed to perform surgery != people are okay with you eviscerating corpses in the middle of the street

Don't do this, you won't be able to finish the game, which you will only find out right before the end, thus wasting your whole time playing the game.
Another excellent decision from the devs.

OH SURE its fine when mobs do it.

but that's not what burakh belives towards the end, he's about making new connections, but you wouldn't know that if you just went nuclear on the poor worms in the termitiery, would you now

Worms had it coming, they're savages, deserve to die.

you MONSTER

Fuck it everyone dies now.
>cant be judged if no one is left to judge
Thanks for clearing it up though

you mean random muggers? they're just stabbing and looting, and the Kains already put out a notice saying it's a-okay to murder the fuck out of anyone who does that.

i dunno about you but if i found out my family doctor had a side hustle where he lugged around a sack full of human organs he'd gutted from the corpses of people he'd murdered with his bare hands, i'd probably reconsider visiting him.

Have you even been to the abattoir? Not to mention it's the kin themselves who want you to kill those worms, simply for not getting in line with the popular view.

Lil Majin go home

>hey faggot we'll literally bash your old friend to death for trying to save everyone k thx bye

Just lure people to the warehouses

Nigga you mistook termitary for abattoir this time but yeah

I mean that's the one person you give snacks all the time so you dont end up on the slab next.

have YOU resolved the whole ordeal peacefully? because the worms and kin actually say THEY changed their mind and our peaceful way actually showed them new ways of viewing the whole thing, when you resolve termitiery thing peacefully they said we made them realize new possibilities

stah brought it on himself for being a smelly nerd

No, I mean to say the kin deserves no pity for
1. asking you to kill those who disagree
2. the shit they do in the abattoir

Only thing I hate is random people looting my kills. Shit is annoying as fuck.

on the other hand if my family doctor took water bottles and toast as payment for services rendered i might also be more inclined to save some money.

>have YOU resolved the whole ordeal peacefully?
Well I tried to, but I only found out it's possible after delivering a Vlad to them, by that time it was too late to end it peacefully, if I understand it correctly.

Does 2 use any tracks from 1?

they've been doing this for centuries because kin is basically an animalistic hivemind, you can't really blame them for acting like this when that's how they were brought up for thousands of years

But then you realize he's only able to give you those services because he sold knives to children for their last dose of anti-plague medicine.

Pretty realistic though, wouldn't you do the same?And I only noticed this if they themselves killed the thugs, so not really stealing.

Not our fault our kids are dumbasses
It's not like bartering is illegal too.

>some bottles fall out of my inventory as I'm filling them up
>"artiste" woman comes by and yoinks them up

Attached: 1559705731512.jpg (688x558, 39K)

>damn a whole loaf of bread I got you
>thanks on just feeling a litt
>gotcha new kidneys coming up
>wait no I
>and a liver? Say no more!
>by the way while I'm out a kid is stopping by for some blades and a few scissors
>if hes got the morphine it's a deal

as far as i know sending a vlad to them and making them realize you dont have to kill apostates is two different quest, i just did both of them peacefully. After you get a dream on day 10 where you visit your father in the abattoir you can convince them that killing apostates and strength isn't the only way of showing leadership and they reconsider. It was honestly a cool moment where a worm actually acknowledge new possibilities and the fact we will try to do better than our father. We tell em that isidor went wrong about all of it while we will try to make new connections rather than try to break bones to fix stuff again. It shows that kin aren't just mindless animals, well, they are to an extend but simply because no one showed them a better alternative honestly

Eating coffee beans by the handful is no substitute for sleep Artemy.

Pretty sure trading knifes,ammo and drugs with kids is illegal though.
Also, notice how the women seem to be realistic, asking for medicine in exchange for strings and stuff? I never trade with them.

Shut the fuck you fucking big city dandy, what would you know about what mother bodhho offers?

Don't forget to mention that it's practically impossible to ever get fair trades with them either.

Huh, do they still ask you to spare them on day 11, just before going to the last courier? I'm curious if it affects the ending at all.

>trading knifes,ammo and drugs with kids
Nah, it's actually just sharp objects so trading hard drugs with kids or ammo is a-ok iirc

>what? you want actually useful items for your needles and thread?
>how about this *delicious beetle*, fresh from my dead dad's cupboards?
>no? maybe a bloody bandage to brighten your living room? tie it into a ribbon for your little girl?
>okay fine, here's my final offer. two crushed morphine ampoules, a bottle of swamp water, and one fresh (still beating!) human heart. tempted yet?
>what do you mean, ew?
Fucking thots don't understand economics.

Attached: 1502355997213.png (608x315, 129K)

it doesn't affect the ending, sadly. The biggest change to this is that taya doesn't leave for the old village early and just stays in the termitiery till day 10 and that you don't have to kill the apostates. Don't think there are other changes that are purely gameplay-wise other than those

>day 6
>only now realized that I can pour out murky water for extra bottles and that I can trade at a deficit for a reputation bonus

Should I play Classic HD first or just go straight to 2?

Another thing that surprises me is that there isn't more alcohol in the game. I mean there's twyrine but you can't trade it from what I've seen, just sell it. But just playing the game makes me want to numb it down.

>Fucking thots don't understand economics.
Considering you can buy guns with walnuts in that town, yes they don't understand.

Yeah man, who would be fucking dumb enough to sell literal souls for a measly human artifact?

They just added the mechanic to dump things out of bottles

Go to 2, there are some shitty things like death penalties but overall 2 is better if you turn down the difficulty on some things (damage recieved, damage to gear).

Can be used as an immunity booster in a pinch as well for sick people.

>know there are some things in the game that are straight up bullshit
>finished all the other IPL games without help or installing easy patches so my pride won't let me change the difficulty

Attached: 1552828358238.png (494x694, 607K)

You can start with 2 but don't skip out on Classic altogether unless you want to personally wound my feelings.

2 is better in every single way, except the music. So it's a toss up.

I'm playing through it as we speak, I just wondered if 2 was a strict upgrade over the original.

Yeah still has some jank but a straight upgrade it is except for music though.

>except for music
Shit, I'm really enjoying the music in Classic, is it really that much worse in 2?

The music in 2 is good, the problem is that you have to compare it to the first game which has PHENOMENAL music.

Ah yes, 2 has some good tracks (the "victory" music), but I really miss the exploration music from the first, maybe play it in the background.
youtube.com/watch?v=0g4f7ZIqXgs

Classic has the better atmospheric music but 2 has some amazing "that moment" tracks.

Walnuts are the most important if you want to trade for shmowders. Beetles are good for trading to kin children, especially the girls who carry packages. Scissors for teens so you can get food.

first game's music was really good indeed youtu.be/vLsHJ-KNwPg

The plague coming to town doesn't feel as impactful as it did in 1, even with the town hall scene. I think it's because it lacks the dialog build up that the first game had. Also maybe it's because we're not playing as the bachelor but Simon's death feels really brushed over.

Attached: 1559927984685.jpg (766x1817, 193K)

>especially the girls who carry packages
>girls
pretty sure those are dudes, my dude.

Those are girls?

i have pathologic 1 but never played it. should i play 1 or wait and buy 2?

and probably because we all experiences this before in the first game so half of the magic and mystery is gone

I'm actually not 100% certain. All the kin kids are kind of ambiguous, but the young ones look male to me and the teens look female. There has to be SOME girls, right?

>doesn't feel as impactful

idk man, I had a panic attack when I noticed the "mold' on walls

indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=ao91HN1dZWk
>Simon's death feels really brushed over.
Considering the Haruspex doesn't know care about Simon, or the Kains at all, it isn't surprising.
>The plague coming to town doesn't feel as impactful as it did in 1
Why did it feel more impactfull in 1, what was different?
see

Maybe it's because my first time was playing as the bachelor where you're first and foremost helping the town work through the issue on the macro scale. Having patrolmen and quarantining off zones feels more important when you in the room with Saburov as he's setting that up, for example.

Should I let the lady take Grace?

There's no right or wrong answer.

>rough as dutch safe to touch
I HAVE A PLAN, HOSEA

yes

Attached: Dutch_van_der_Linde_-_Redemption_2.png (572x572, 328K)

Interesting, I guess playing as the bachelor might be more interesting than I taught.

I just want her to end with someone good, like Stamatin.

I wish the colors werent as bland in 2 compared to 1

Sound like you already know what's gonna happen you bullshitter.

When people would ask about pathologic 1 they would always get the suggestion to start with Danil because he was an outsider so it would make sense to ask questions as him. And that is a good reason but I think that's only half of it. Haruspex and Changeling's stories are very personal, they are along for the ride as the plague hits. Bachelor's story IS the town. So it helps new people get immersed more easily.

>Bachelor's story IS the town
Ironic isn't it?

nice post Peter

Patch 5 makes it run so much better, holy shit.
Also just checking, if a quest says something like hurry it'll only be for an hour or two, they don't mean literally right away and just do the quest before the day ends right?

The game often fucks you without telling you, so when it tells you, you should probably listen.

based, fuck those gays

Only good artsy types are chicks, go away.

Haruspex and Bachelor work together tons.

the only times they interact is where we hand bachelor the bull blood or murky water on day 3

Or when Bachelor busts into prison guns ablaze to break Haruspex out of prison. Or stealing hooker hearts. Or many other times.

but thats in the first game

That part in Bachelor's route in the original where Artemiy kills that girl so you can get her organs is so cool. By the time you realize you accidentally set her up to get LINE'd it's already too late. Really made me interested in playing his campaign.

Attached: 20190617093607_1.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: mildly annoyed.gif (532x350, 2.47M)

>wanted to be with mom and dad
wish granted kiddo lmao

У Ё Б Ы B A Й

Attached: 1557785588562.png (1507x1547, 4M)

It was a great quest line. And then the next day her father the hunchback starts a riot and tries to burn down the Terminary cause he lost his daughter.
And then you have to kill him which is kind of fucked up since he did pay you upfront to save his daughter and then you got her killed.

Her and Sticky ate the ones I cared about the most.

Hey, saves you not one, but TWO miracles.

Very interesting point and quite easy to overlook too. Good spot, oynon

What the fuck is wrong with Aglaya? Am i supposed to give a fuck about her feelings? Even when she dies it feels absolutely vapid and soulless

I feel the original game really pushes you in Bachelor to ally with Haruspex at least until the twist ending and it goes all "Fuck you and fuck your sandbox!"

>vapid and soulless
Yeah, that's her alright.

Okay emshen i have a couple of questions, finished the game yesterday and i have seen all endings, all of my bound survived.
what is the main significance of the nocturnal ending, is it just abandoning the town/modernity in exchange for the old ways and traditions? and vice-versa for diurnal ending?
why did i spend so little time with khan not a single quest with him and he was my bound.
Anna died almost immediately did i miss a lot of stuff because of this?
i noticed that if you just ignore townspeople quests they tend to just survive, for example Rubin and the Vlad's, does this tie in as to how everything is a stage play and events cant occur without the actor being present?
and to those that played the original pathologic, how different is the Haruspex's story from the remake, i'm planning on grabbing pathologic HD on the next steam sale

Attached: 20190618022119_1.jpg (2560x1440, 247K)

anna has some pretty cool interations. When you get the quest to save babies from infected houses you actually bump into anna TWICE. She seems she wants to atone for her sins and risks her life in search for babies to save. Plus there's another smaller quest later on

and his route in the second game is different in a few places, hard to explain without giving too much spoilers but there's some quests missing but the healing mechanics are much better

Not just old ways and traditions, but monsters and wonders of the steppes too.
Don't worry about it.
Yes. They've put a LOT of effort into her this time around.
You're not the only actor in this play, but I guess that's one way to look at it. I'm not sure if Rubin actually survives till the end if you ignore him the whole time, though.
Considerably.

Isn't diurnal ending synonymous with save the town, and nocturnal with save the polyhedron?
If so, the difference is that in saving the town you obviously save the town from the plague, and also all the supernatural stuff ceases to exist, including the plague. Saving the polyhedron means the supernatural stuff gets turned up to 11 from what I've seem on youtube, also this ending seems all around shit, only Aspity seems to appreciate it, and the kin.
I think saving the kids has to do with them being kids (the future) and nothing else. Khan even says in day 12 he won't be your friend.

She got shafted in this game, but vapid and soulless isn't totally wrong considering she doesn't see anybody but the Haruspex as a person and knows everything is just following a script.
She didn't sperg out about the Kains once which is very unusual for her but maybe they're saving that for the Bachelor route.

Re Rubin, I don't think that's what makes him survive. Did you happen to create the panacea prior to day 7?

>Day ....
>In which the Bachelor says any shit to get the player to save his buttplug.

Couldn't find a baby on Day 6.
Hear a rumor about Anna dropping a sack into the river the next day.
Did shit just turn super-dark?

Yes but not how you think.

>Khan says you're not friends, but he respects you
>comes off as a promising young man
>Capella says the same
>comes off as a turbo bitch
What did IPL mean by this?

diurnal ending is where the people are the meaning behind the udgurg, nocturnal ending is where the town is our udurg. We save the polyhedron in the kin ending because using the blood from under the tower means we bleed mother boddho dry, and that's a no no

those two quests are unrelated, you can meet anna on day 4 and 5 in regards to baby hunting. Not sure you can find babies on day 6 anyway

dybowski made every fuckin character into a tsundere "KYAA I DONT NEED YOU, I DONT LIKE YOU AND YOU DONT LIKE ME, KYAAA HELP ME HARUSPEX I CAUGHT TURBO AIDS"

They're trying to get the players to pull their heads out their asses and commit to either Lara or Yulia.

The kids kind of resemble their parents, as Artemy point out himself.
Also Capella talks about that mistress shit which I find annoying.

>not committing to bull

>commit to either Lara or Yulia
What about Anna?

If there's grass on the field, play ball I guess?

yeah first thing i did on day 6 or 7 cant remember was rush to sheken to get the water from their infinite water barrels and also grab the sweet living blood

can someone explain me why there are two cringelings, i know one is supposed to be the plague (maybe?) and the other the "compassionate" one, will i find out when i play the original pathologic?

Attached: oh shit WATCH OUT WATCH OUT.jpg (1920x112, 24K)

Works for me.

>tfw liked her antics in the original
>tfw she got so much more screentime in 2

it was kinda funny when the train stops, you get off the train and she's immediately lies down,there is no cutscene or animation how soldiers shoots her down,it was like fucking scp-173 broke her neck or some shit

it becomes more clear in her route, yeah
it's basically a lie that got out of control like a sitcom plot

Anna is shit

>i can't even kill those shithead soldiers
IT'S NOT FAIR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
DYBOWSKI YOU FUCKING HACK

Attached: 1560548950711.jpg (600x815, 37K)

spoopy plague

i was hoping for curb your enthusiasm to start playing

Attached: 20190619130056_1.jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

Fuck off back to the steppe, khatangher.

You're forgetting about the real waifu

Attached: plague angel.jpg (1680x1050, 90K)

>no plague angels
>no grabbing rats with your bare hands for quick disposal
>no flamethrower guy glitch where you can hear the screaming next to you even if it happened in the other side of town
>no shitty Oyun boss fight
>no letters
post comfy feels sequel-only zoomers are missing out on

Attached: 1529969829053.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

>that quest where you're locked in a plagued house in bachelor route for over an hour
>shitty fetch quests as clara where you baby sit bachelor and haruspex and hunt for your sister
>collecting 5 rifles as bachelor for kids
> the cool meetups with albino as clara, and the last final time where we tell him he needs to ran into the steppe because people are hunting him
>that quest with Spichka (sticky) where we go at night and signal the fires in the steppe

>oh sweet there is sprinting and in universe fast travel, no more walking simulator!
>literally every day feels like you barely have enough time because you're now able to get everywhere super quickly
>no more talking to named NPCs just because you want to because you don't have time to get to them unless they are task important for the day

Fucking monkey's paw

Attached: 1547436697434.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

I had so much fucking tan on day 11 everytime i opened my inventory i laughed, praise the bvll

dogeheads

Attached: 201905sa312241423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

i can never grow tired of the delicious dairy product, TAN, that quenches first and hunger, i heard it tastes best straight from the bull

>tried to look for some pathologic art
>tumblr has cringy gay shit
>twitter somehow even WORSE
>the small amount of decent art is on a fucking deviant art, and its mostly bachelor stuff
man, i like dandy, but why can't other characters get some good stuff?

Welp, my toaster can't run it. It is a dang shame but oh well.
I need a quickrun down on the ending(s)? I have already played OG pathologic

there's actually a decent amount of good pathologic art in some of the art groups

So how is this compared to the first game?

Incredible.

gib source oynon

deviantart.com/ice-picklodgearts/gallery/46920694/Pathologic-City

deviantart.com/pathologic-utopia/gallery/25576692/Pathologic

Look on the bright side, named NPCs have fuck-all of substance to say now unless they're quest important.

>gathering all those pills for taya

Some of the more interesting dialogues are only triggered when you don't have a quest-related reason to visit a character, though.

The annoying thing is that you never know when those are available unless you're guzzling twyrine at the right time.
Speaking of Twyrine, I managed to completely freak myself out after drinking some at night. When the screen started going all wavy I thought I saw a giant headed mugger walking in the shadows. Naturally I pulled out my knife and tried to sneak up on them. Turned out it was just one of those dancer girls and the "big head" was her huge fucking hair.

ready to die yet?

Attached: 1492749471148922456.jpg (570x999, 85K)

Too bad it wasn’t Fuck Your Yankee Bluejeans

How is the bachelor's route gonna work in 2? I can't imagine fighting off the infection and plague without those tinctures

I'm still not used to how the Executors look compared to the first game, especially since the Tragedians look really good in 2

>organizing patrols all over the town
>restricting infected areas
>whoring himself to haruspex for tinctures and panaceas

>the twyrine vision that sends you to the picnic near Peter's house

Am I missing something or is the picnic what it's trying to show me

Having maria be on your dick is going to be interesting considering how "active" she is in 2.

What happens if I just clear a cache out without putting anything back?

kids gonna say that you are a faggot and stop putting stuff in caches

>Stealing from children

Buzarlaha.

Attached: 1558920617519.png (840x854, 434K)

How exactly does it work? Like does the value matter, or is it just 1:1 item numbers?

How to repair stuff?

At the bench at your hideout or random adults walking around

Try to have townsfolk repair stuff, it really boosts your rep.