Combine two games

TES + Sims

>basically TES
>but NPCs/creatures have Sims level of dynamic interaction based on A.I which drives what happens in the world

Attached: 4OZj4Uv.jpg (1200x750, 347K)

someone has to make it. hop to it, op.

BOTW 2 = Vagrant Story + Majora’s Mask

Dawn of war combined with wargame airland battle.

So airland battle but with all the weirdness of 40k old dawn of war. I mean the iris zoom engine already exists.

Postal 2 + Sims

Freelancer + X3
I just want a middle ground between the two that isn't a snooze-fest like the Elite games.

mario but this time.... shadow the hedgehog

eh? eehhhhhhhhhhhhhh????

So where does the open world part come from

Dungeon Keeper 2 + Dark Souls -> you build dungeon where you friends come to die

just play dwarf fortress n*gga

uncharted + max payne (kung fu mod)

Attached: 1537193715839.jpg (586x411, 19K)

>TES + Sims
>>basically TES
>>but NPCs/creatures have Sims level of dynamic interaction based on A.I which drives what happens in the world
Holy fuck, this sounds amazing.

Warcraft + Etrian Odyssey

Fallout 2 + Battlefront 2

I was thinking of this the other day. If the NPCs had good problem solving AI and were completely allowed to do whatever they want then it'd sure be an interesting thing to witness. Maybe not very fun to play though.

bump

Mountain Blade in Heretic

They tried it with oblivion but couldn't see it through. Still have more freedom than skyrim though.

Attached: 3SMuBPB.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

Dark Messiah of Might & Magic + TES

Now you can have actually good combat and gameplay to go with the exploration.

Have you heard any news from the other provinces?

That's literally what Oblivion was supposed to be, but somehow it ended up the way it is now

I really, really want dungeon keeper type game that is not wacky slapstick lol so randumb memefest...