1>2>>>>>3

1>2>>>

Attached: patapon-listing-thumb-01-ps4-eu-27jul17.png (920x518, 251K)

pon pon pata pon

2 is objectively better than 1

Based. I made a patapon thread just yesterday.

I'm incapable of playing Patapon, I can't, I simply can't. I tried on PSP many times several years ago and a year ago on PS4.
Am I retarded? I can play other rhythm games tho.

2>1>Controlling just 4 dudes instead of a small army was a fucking mistake

Wasn’t the 3rd one really multiplayer focused? I remember when I was a kid some guy named Gzpy or something hacked my game and it was a pretty common issue

You must be retarded because it’s pretty easy man

Yes it had a big focus on multiplayer.

3 also had insane level of grinding for skills and controlling only 4 guys for how much they were strong was a complete downgrade

I wonder if it's coincidence that Patapon vaguely resemble this

Attached: 552.gif (400x398, 6K)

dont mind me, just posting the best unit

Attached: Megapon.jpg (420x420, 10K)

3=2=1

You are not the only one. I just have no sense for music. I wish there was a baby mode were you could play without hitting the rigth rhythm.

This guy gets it

2 > 1 > > > > 3

IIRC the anti-cheat system would level-lock your characters forever if you so much as joined the same host as a cheater, allowing them to spread their cheater mark like a plague.
Surely it wasn't that retarded but I just don't care enough to look it up.

I’ve been replaying these games lately and I still love them. I’ve got the 1st and 2nd one but seem to have lost the 3rd game. Is it worth getting if I’m not able to play online?

Nah you’re right, it was exactly like that. After I played a game with that Gzpy guy I was level locked and couldn’t find any gear past level 30 I think. I was really pissed because I had put so many hours into the game

Yes, the story and gameplay are still solid and the whole trilogy is great

It was the same for me at one point when I was a kid. Grew not only to love it but to master it and grind the fuck out of both two of these great games.
tldr just keep at it