Why are roster speculation threads still a thing when the final two Smash fighters were already officially leaked...

Why are roster speculation threads still a thing when the final two Smash fighters were already officially leaked nearly a week ago?
>Frisk/Chara (Undertale/Deltarune series)
>Waluigi (Super Mario series)

What are your thoughts? Fighter pass made worth it or not worth it?

Attached: twofinal.png (956x607, 189K)

Attached: suprise motherfuckers.jpg (625x467, 68K)

How's your pal Eddie doin, Spidey?

That would unironaiclly be really hype. What would happen to Waluigi assist trophy though?

Isn't the dlc from franchises not repped in the game already?

actually the last fighters will be these two

Attached: 60047384_2391745790888255_4681860771817193472_n.jpg (750x542, 87K)

I am so happy that Undertale and Waluigi is in. I can see waluigi be a bonus character, but I am happy that he is 100% in. Rip the leaker, I heard he had to go in hiding because he got in so much trouble for leaking.

Attached: Happy sakurai.jpg (1471x663, 168K)

Just like toonlink on the trainstage or Alucard with mirror stages.

Attached: Frisk smash.png (747x1069, 363K)

GURMPFT!!!

why is the girl on the left so thin

Assist Trophies will not be playable. "Leak" is fake.

I can see Waluigi be a character that celebrates the 1 year existence of smash and be like a pp bonus character.

Are we sure that it was legit? Guessing the DQ Hero and Banjo isn't a good metric to a supposed leak's veracity because shitloads of people guessed they'd be revealed at E3 just by logic, like me. If I had told everyone the Hero and Banjo were in (as I guessed they were), and then went on to say some insane fucking characters were the remaining two, it wouldn't "confirm" my "leak".

Frisk would be fine and is more possible than people probably realize, but Waluigi feels like a massive stretch given he's already in the game as an assist.

If this is true it means Banjo and Kazooie were the only worthwhile characters in the whole pass

If it means getting the garbage rep (Undertale) to get the WAH rep (Waluigi), then I'm alright with this.

Lol get outta here with your stupid fan rules.
>>Character has to be important
PP
>>Character has to have a maingame on nintendo consoles
Joker
>>Character have to be popular in the west
Corrin, DQ
>>Character has to be relevant
B&K
When will you learn? You guys put Waluigi in with your big petitions and large outcry.

Attached: 1560008117746.gif (353x117, 486K)

Except for the fact that every fighter in the fighter’s pass will represent a series new to Smash.
Now get the fuck out.

The leak is legit. Guy went into hiding. And the dates and times add up to being the saturday before the direct
>>But Inspect element....
Then he would have denied it. He deleted his mod postion where he was a part of for a long time. He messaged me and the other mods in the forest maze. The leak is probably legit, but can only be proven with the next character reveal.

But that's my point: what was the content of the supposed leak? Because if he said Hero and Banjo, I said that too. LOTS of people said that, just by speculation.

How do we know he didn't make a lucky/educated guess? What other info did he have to prove it wasn't guesswork?

It's Steve 2.0 ignore it.

On the one hand, he says characters like waluigi wont get in through fan polls
>>“My interpretation is that there will be no fan polls,” Fils-Aimé said. “No independent poll trying to push Waluigi, as an example, will not influence the decisions that have already been made.”
On the other hand, he doesnt deconfirm him and deflects the question.
>>When Kotaku’s Stephen Totilo brought up Waluigi, one of the most requested characters yet to be playable in the series, Fils-Aimé replied, “We’re not here to discuss that at this point in time.”
Why do they have to blueball us? Just say he is in and dont cryptic hint that anything is possible

Unironically, I really want it to be real regardless. They got my most wanteds in so far, being Ridley, Simon Belmont, King K Rool and Banjo Kazooie. Adding Waluigi would complete my Infinity Gaunlet of most wanted characterd in Smash. If Waluigi is in Smash, I can see him being a Pirahnna Plant type of deal.

Attached: 180px-Waluigi.png (180x257, 51K)

i mean the guy that got a c&d from nintendo for leaking stuff did not say that this leak was fake even tho he did for other fake leakes after he got the c&d he just said that he cant comment on it

Most people and leaks said Erdrick, but this leak said luminary. I would keep this leak in mind. Untill other leakers have more information. It could be a loz situation and can only be (de)confirmed through the next character.

Attached: Dada.png (1380x751, 503K)

i'd prefer Quote or Curly Brace as indie reps considering cave story is nintendo published and all it makes more sense.

Attached: leak.png (605x267, 38K)

>believing a photoshopped leak that has never existed

>undertale in smash

Attached: whatareyoudoing.png (400x449, 160K)

How about, stop posting this shit thread 3 times a day? We're not getting Waluigi and go back to that Discord you always source from. What a shit fucking leak.

Attached: 234567891.png (205x205, 74K)

>E3 happens
>Out of nowhere these leaks show up which are supposedly from before E3
Woah dude this leak is very realistic

feel sorry for incineroar.

Pretty sure this "leak" is kinda bullshit.

Attached: 1560877316220.png (1199x226, 69K)

Because 2 other people leaked Banjo, Joker, and some variation on The Hero long before that leak.
Each of those people say completely different things for the last 2

We're in limbo, somehow no leak has been truly confirmed yet.

Attached: 69c9150fb4d7b18ba36531dc58e4176c_480.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Attached: 1559555652085.jpg (640x470, 36K)

Proof of that or did he just go "I got C&D"

He went "I got C&D" and hasn't shown any proof. Like papagenos said here the guy has been VERY sketchy about showing any manner of proof.

The C&D isnt from nintendo. He faked that. He probably got in trouble by his source, because he wasnt suppose to share that. I know the guy in real life. He work in a PP, but got this source through a previous job. Sometimes you are just lucky and get big sources. Still could be fake, but I cant see him lying about it. All the information he provided is correct. I hope he is oke, he is a super nice.

>Just trust me bro