Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Won't Allow Human Dismemberment

What do we think of this?

Attached: SWFJO_XB1_PROMO_Wire_Hero_940x528-hero-1.jpg (940x528, 141K)

it would give trannies PTSD

kek fpbp

everything about this game is screaming mediocre

the main character looks like an ugly cuck. gameplay looks stupid slow and braindead.

DOA

It looked extremely boring at e3.

Kek

Sure a SW game doa. When those fuckers even buy george lucas turds

Attached: 1560217070154.gif (320x240, 1016K)

cheeky cunt

Attached: laughin.jpg (418x400, 134K)

what's even funny about that? do you just laugh at the word tranny now you underage retards?

>the word tranny
stahp please i cant breathe

Attached: 1545756604652.jpg (801x451, 34K)

it's a joke about vaginoplasty.

>Tranny

Attached: laughingmarines.jpg (500x420, 127K)

samefag

>tranny

Attached: 1537912714578.jpg (247x204, 9K)

It's unsurprising since the enemies are all humans - one major benefit of having a sub-series where the fodder are robots (like the prequel era games) is that you can have realistic lightsaber action without it being incongruously violent compared to the source material.

Much more worrisome than the lack of dismemberment is how slow and clunky the game appears to play in the demos. There's zero pizazz to anything happening on-screen - it looks very simplistic, almost like a Souls game, but seemingly without the stuff that makes Souls combat work, and presumably also without the level design and explorative content that makes Souls worthwhile.

So as far as I can tell it's an Uncharted-type thing with wonky melee combat, which sounds like it'd be a deathknell except it's Star Wars and everything with the Star Wars logo plastered on it sells gigatons regardless of quality.

You didn't have to explain the joke to the sub-70 IQ retard

they see like two replies and then copy to fit in

Attached: 138.jpg (387x278, 18K)

it's not a very clever joke, tbqh.

I remember The Force Unleashed had dismemberment of Stormtroopers and most monsters. What exactly is different?

Theres like, 1 star wars game with dismemberment

Does dismemberment really need to be in?, they at least put in half dismemberment

Attached: 2Xm5hhc.png (1024x435, 708K)

did it give you ptsd?

Roflcopter

yeah, actually. i'm literally shaking and crying rn

disney wars isn't worth caring about.

good

:(

stunning and brave

sorry bro:(

There's been dismemberment in the new movies so this isn't a Disney issue

I can't believe The Witcher 3 doesn't allow you to customize and drive cars.

I can't believe Super Smash Bros Ultimate doesn't let you play as documentary legend Ken Burns.

I can't believe Fortnite doesn't let you snowboard on a horse. (Yet).

I can't believe Red Dead Redemption 2 doesn't let you feed handfuls of dirt to your real life grandparents.

I can't believe you haven't gotten the point yet.

burns is confirmed in

what did he mean by this

Attached: (You) (3).jpg (460x343, 14K)

Well, shut my mouth...

I mean, they don't want it to be rated M since Star Wars is a kid friendly franchise. Most other Star Wars games didn't have dismemberment either, only the Jedi Knight games with cheats.

>Theres like, 1 star wars game with dismemberment
I MISS YOU JEDI ACADEMY

Yep, that's you.

It is going to be a bad game either way who fukken cares

*isnt Barriss Offee*

Attached: 20190414_002854.png (1170x576, 320K)

Force Unleashed 2 had it and was only rated T.

kek

I remember Jedi Outcast also having dismemberment but I believe I had to enable it via console command. It's been so long. I miss Kyle.

>EA
>Disney Wars cancer
>gameplay looks absolutely terrible
>SJW pandering
>game padded with backtracking
>your lightsaber is a glowing broomstick

It's like every little bit of info they release makes it sound even worse.

>alpha gameplay

Imagine being a retard

Attached: a53.jpg (500x333, 33K)

This was easily the best game shown at E3 this year and it isn't even close. Game of the year without question.

I think we must be pretty desperate to find something to be outraged about since it's been decades since any star wars game has had this"""feature""", yet I'm now seeing threads about it every day

I also think that if an article was never written about it, nobody would have ever noticed or cared.

I finally think that I'm so tired, lads. Im so tired of every video game released being the exact same thing with this site with the faux outrage and lack of real discussion. I think it's time for me to finally go to sleep..

Attached: tenor (9).gif (400x388, 1.4M)

>black character exists
>ZOMG SJW PANDERING

Attached: 1557680798748.png (546x1080, 245K)

>bro
IT'S MA'AM

>laser sword that one shots and doesn't dismember enemies
Watching that gameplay demonstration after playing Sekiro felt so bizarre. Not sure if I want to play this.

why without fail is the first post in half the threads on here about trans ppl

In all seriousness though it's probably because they want to avoid an M rating which would mean narrower audience.

Speaking of Witcher 3, that game has great dismemberment.

I wonder how 1313 would've done with its predicted M rating.

I still want my noir underground Coruscant game damn it.