Hmm Quake is too difficult. What if we

Hmm Quake is too difficult. What if we...
>slow the game down
>nerf movement
>make the game team based
>make the game round based
>remove all the pickups
>allow players to buy the weapons
>remove projectile weapons
>make TTK so short that anyone can frag if given enough luck
POPULAR GAME!

And then the cycle always continued from card games to battle royales. In an attempt of trying to invent a product that as many people as possible can consume.

Today marks the 20th anniversary of the series that turned skill based FPS games into crouch+shoot hitscan weapons with le lepic headshots

Attached: 1545073378830.jpg (800x967, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Har3ieqYZw
img.fireden.net/v/image/1527/46/1527461682158.png
youtube.com/watch?v=fBVHOXXfNnc
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnPP4P5ueU
youtube.com/watch?v=Com_V3-EB0I
youtube.com/watch?v=XdkDjsBiO58
youtube.com/watch?v=q76UNcuKSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2WYX7wN3MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand what your problem is.
You don't want people that didn't play the game you liked to play a newer game that they do like?

casuals like you should be shot.

Yep everyone should just be making quake clones good point retard.

yeah everyone should make multiplayer games that take skil.

Is this a shitpost? cs isn't even a arena shooter to begin with

based and redpilled, CS started the excessive obsession with realism in FPS. Whoever came up with "headshots" deserves one himself. Why not crotchshot or toeshot? Because for some reason you need to ape reality even though you can do anything in a game.

The Fortnite of its day

quakefags are fucking pathetic. I dont understand why you werent happy with arena shooter #1563 didnt it revive the genre?

>tfc was better
>dod was better
>hldm/op4mp were better
>all dead
cs won because it was much more casual

quake is shit

back then CS was considered casual, and now it's considered hardcore (similar to DOTA being considered casual). It's really just a sign of how far gaming has fallen.
cry more csbabbies

get off Yea Forums and play your dead game.

its like /nu/-v doesnt understand how casual and hated cs was then.

cs will never be respected be by fps gamers.

I dont care about cry baby quakefags

you will never experience true skill

unrealfags and tribesfags hated cs too, zoomers.

>shooting ground for le epic splash damage kills
>skill

lol

>never played quake

sit on powerup spawner map #785

Ahaha quakefags. You guys are sad, pathetic, and the definition of a nigger.
Useless
Worthless
Ugly to look at
Pain to be around
Niggers that refuse to admit that CS is fine as it's own thing and that Quake is dead.

keep defending your shit game zoomers

I like both.

Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes blows any Quake game out of the water. Cope with the facts.

retard

How so?

>bros there are too many futuristic shooters what if we make a slower one and make it a bit more tactical and less like zoommy speedy twitchy shooty shit these days?
Honestly why would you seethe at things being done differently

>muh rng

this scene alone
youtube.com/watch?v=9Har3ieqYZw

because the skill ceiling is lower.

OP confirmed BUTT BLASTED at facts.

Day of Defeat would not have died if Valve actually gave a shit.

Then again I remember when they raped Beta 3.1 and released the horrible retail version. It was so fucking bad that I did not continue playing until Day of Defeat Source ...

Based and redpilled

I like both

FPSs were once called "Doom clones", kiddo

Im a Wolfenstein enemy territory fag am i any better? i still play this on the daily

Attached: 1560791301166.jpg (2048x1367, 167K)

quality of a product doesn't matter if nobody can enjoy it.

it's never the most exclusive and best product that eventually wins, it's something mediocre that manages to be approachable and convenient.

actually trying to make a good product is setting yourself up for failure, and video games are no different.

I don't get your point, he clearly meant games that plays like quake

Me too.

Attached: s.jpg (577x655, 75K)

It's funny in an ironic way, but it doesn't really make the game better

see CSNIGGERS

And now we have Battle Royales: the Mario Kart of FPS games.

its pretty telling that only zoomers are defending cs.

itt: posers

YOU
DON'T
PLAY
QUAKE

img.fireden.net/v/image/1527/46/1527461682158.png

>Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked due to abuse

its not about playing quake. its a matter of principles faggots

Care to explain what you've been uploading?

Attached: 1554831298058.jpg (747x600, 86K)

>>slow the game down
>>nerf movement
>>make the game team based
>>make the game round based
>>remove all the pickups
>>allow players to buy the weapons
literally none of that affects the difficulty
also
>hurr durr you aren't allowed to enjoy more than one fps game

enjoy the game that killed skill based fps then.

Jesus Christ get the fuck over it you little bitch. Quake is not only dead at this point but a fucking dusty old skeleton, it's not coming back, and your bitching does nothing but make you look like a bitch.

Care to elaborate what a skill based fps is and isn't?

*ahem*
FUCK ARENASHOOTERFAGS

Attached: 1522951644411.png (715x974, 37K)

ADMIT CS IS CASUAL AND RUINED FPS
ADMIT IT JUST AS BAD AS HALO AND COD
Skill based: Quake, Unreal, Tribes, tfc, hldm.
Not skill based: Cs, Halo, cod, overwatch, R6 Siege.

>actually being this upset

>skill based
quake wasnt a fucking difficult game to learn how to play
then there's the fact that you autistic arena faggots never are happy with any game that came out after q3
you ruined your own fucking genre, retards

>these things take skill because I said so, and these don't because I said so

You're still butthurt after TWENTY YEARS you fucking pleb

I mean what makes an FPS game skill based.

Why are you comparing the game to Quake when they are nothing alike retard?

Attached: 1522622109628.jpg (600x850, 71K)

>he doesn't have a Yea Forums pass

Attached: 1560228066573.gif (480x270, 147K)

dod died because dod:s was complete shit

Didn't QWTF invent head shots?

I smell a SHITTER

Attached: cheese2.webm (1280x960, 1.03M)

>nerf movement
>muh unintentional bugs are the way the game is meant to be played

is this thing using reshade or what

Nvidia game filter

> skill based
> your character tanks through gunshot wounds and it takes a fucking direct hit from an RPG to kill you
Nice try, incel.

Attached: image.jpg (725x555, 255K)

>the "if I imply I played Quake and then shit on another FPS I am hardcore and skillful" thread
>again

I played a lot of Quake and I'm not especially gifted at vidya. I also like Halo because it's an arena shooter like Quake.

and no csbabby refuted it

>tfw I play Quake for the rad singleplayer maps with soul and atmosphere
Feels good to be winning.

babby first competitive fps just as bad as halo and cod.
keep defending it zoomers.
this is what quake players think of your shit game.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBVHOXXfNnc

>skill at movement being a factor VS. it not being one
>being able to rely on your own skill VS. being able to rely on the skill of your team
>having to control the items on the map VS. not having to do it and getting everything at spawn
>every weapon handles differently and fires where you aim it VS. every weapon handles the same and fires where the random number generator aims it
It's not so complicated anons..
also
lmao@zoomers with their sick clips

yeah everything should be like quake and people shouldn't have alternatives. You are a too young of a whore to remember either of those games you fucking scum

Can we talk about why 1.6, Source and GO fags hate each-other so much despite these games being 95% identical?

A game doesn't have to be a quake clone to not be babbyshit, see Tribes

seecasual braindead alternatives

fuck you oldfag die in a fire CS is the greatest game to ever exist in human history

WAH WAH DONT SHIT ON MY CASUAL GAME

People only play games with wide appeal, games with wide appeal are casual.

CS, just casual as hell compared to Quake etc, look at MOBA, just casual RTS.

Casual games are always team based as well, because it takes the pressure off the individual. Starcraft was probably the last honest to goodness competitive game in e-sports. Now it's filled with zoomer shooters like CSGO

>Casual games are always team based as well
This desu. Team games have a higher tolerance for dead weight.

Why are you this mad that a multiplayer FPS that isn't exactly like Quake exists? CS isn't remotely similar to Quake, and it doesn't try to be either.
Also you type like an 11-year-old, I doubt you were even born when ET came out

You tell them user!
Everyone should play hardcore games for hardcore people such as yourself.

so the more niche a game is the better? alright, gonna boot up PShome and play some third person shooters

When i open threads like this nowadays i always wonder if its actually people taking the bait of the OPs or if its just people falseflagging over and over. Kill yourself if you think its funny to pretend to react angrily to an obvious bait thread

Attached: 1557488147353.png (1825x221, 75K)

>skill at movement not being a factor
>in csgo

Fucking what a brainlet lol.

>relying on skill/relying on team.

Regardless of whether you see teamwork as its own non-mechanical skill (which it is, you gigantic autist) CS is pretty good at allowing a balance between personal skill and team skill.

>having to control items on the map

Yet another low IQ observation. The fact that you think map control could only ever be important in order to obtain power weapons is laughable.

>every weapon handles the same.

No. Just no. There’s a reason why most players only learn to use 4-5 weapons in CS rather than the whole palette.

Judging from your reply as a whole I think you should’ve spent more time trying to pass high school than playing quake, boomer.

Attached: B40652F4-74F3-4CBC-94CA-6F3F87F05DDB.png (374x387, 122K)

And no csfag proved why isnt casual.

How can you prove something isn’t casual when you are too much of a donkey to even define what makes a game ‘casual’

SEETHING CSKEKS

It's not even that most people are seething in this thread. Its the fact that boomers try to resort to brainlet tribalism over their niche entertainment products instead of going.

>You guys like CS
>Alot of people like CS, but we still like quake, even though the trend has passed us.

Honestly just have sex you fucking losers.

the retarded boomers are the ones seething

The best bit about csgo retards thinking their game is casual, is that Pistols have random spray patterns, and pistol rounds decide essentially the first 2 or 3 rounds of each side.

Pure RNG.

Tell me more about how CSGO is a competitive game

so you confirming that cs was always a zoomer game for retards that couldnt make it in quake, unreal and tribes?
ok casuals.

cs 1.5/1.6 is good
quake 3 is good
everything else is casual hahah lolol underaged fps XD

there done, no one needs to cry anymore.

no cs is casual its no better than quake 3.

next you will say halo and cod are good games

thats why CSGO during the initial R8 and CZ updates were the best time to play the game

Attached: CSGO during the R8 update.jpg (2000x1333, 406K)

Well it's all a matter of degree isn't it you turbosperg. Movement being important in csgo (which it isn't btw) doesn't somehow put it on the same level as quake, where the movement techiques are integral to success. Same applies to map control. In cs you control the map to get info and deny space, in quake you do it for those reasons PLUS access/denying access to health, ammo, armor, weapons and the two major pickups. Not even going to go into what you said about weapons since it's so incredibly retarded, but just know that all of cs's ~20 weapons are practically identical compared to the diversity you have among the seven weapons in quake. It's pretty obvious you've never played an arena shooter so why even try and comment on the matter?

just hold m1 LMAO

>pistol
>spray patterns

I see you don't understand how pistols are supposed ti be used.

n1

i pwn you in both. that's how casual you are

its obvious that nu/v/ never played an arena fps.
i mean how retarded you have to be to think cs is one of best multiplayer fps.

thanks

>awp
>skill
pick one and only one

It's bait because nobody will talk about the game if you try to actually discuss it and it's not popular.
Thus, you make a bait post and get actual discussion

refute it csniggers

Pistols have one hit kills on headshot at close to medium range so theres no need to spray on pistol rounds unless youre bad (You)

Its full of zoomers, what did u expect?

There's a reason the romans put their best fighters up against each other 1v1 and all the plebs vs lions in mass brawls.

No matter how much money Valve etc spend on pomp and faff, no matter how many "commentators" get paid to sit around pretending to be enthusiastic when someone throws a smoke grenade and then stares at it for 30 seconds incase someone walks through it. No matter how much advertising they put into it...

CSGO will ALWAYS be a casual game for casual gamers

Yes of course, in competitive games people only shoot a single shot with their pistol, and every single pistol round encounter only ever involves 1v1 confrontations, definitely no rushes or anything where you might need to fire the gun more than exactly once!

fucking csgo players are casual and retarded

>BUT MUH HALF LIFE MODS
>MUH NOSTALGIA
embarrasing csfags

found the overwatch poster

>mfw CS enjoying enduring popularity and outliving literally every other shooter fad with no end in sight while Quake struggles for relevance even while trying to piggyback off Doom and Wolfenstein as publicity stunts and arenafags try to delegitimize it just because players aren't flying 300 MPH across the map in 1v1 slugfests

Attached: 65480987_p0.jpg (3507x2480, 609K)

cs is so shit that any quake player will dominate in your game.

Because I wasn't making a comparison to Quake? Jesus Christ, take your fucking meds already.

I was saying how all the points you made were wrong when it comes to CSGO on its own were just plain wrong.

And I don't know if you've ever played CS, but try playing with no regard for movement at the top level. Fuck, try doing it at the casual MM level. it's quite literally integral to being able to hit enemies quickly, ergo movement is integral to success.

But that being said, you're a bit stupid for trying to make 1 to 1 comparisons between the mechanics of Quake and CS, and then trying to deduce which one is more competitive.

its like saying soccer doesn't require ball handling as a skill but handegg does, therefore handegg is more competitive.

Lol jesus. Is your comprehension of an FPS just point and spam m1?

>hurr durr what is shot pacing.

>implying you wouldn't ghost

did you not see the cs v quake tourney some years ago? cs players raped the shit out of quake players. hell cs players raped the shit out of other fps gamers

>tfw cs:s Yea Forums server fucking never

FOR THE LAST TIME YOUR GAME IS POPULAR BECAUSE ITS DUMBED GARBAGE NOT BECAUSE ITS A GOOD GAME.
people that supported cs instead of quake, unreal should be shot.

You shoot them one at a time. U mad bro

Attached: couldnt get 4th.webm (1024x576, 2.91M)

>cs requires ski-

Attached: 1560440606995.webm (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Another brainlet thinking that CS skill can be mapped 1:1 with Quake, or any game for that matter

kys

RNG is RNG, deal with it.

Pistol rounds are just one of the many many reasons why the skill ceiling is so much lower in CSGO than in quake.

That's probably the main reason there's more people playing them in the first place.

>121 posts
>48 posters
you should see a doctor, man

You're posting in a thread comparing quake to cs, friend. Also
>reddit spacing
go back

How can you zoomers celebrate the 20th anniversary of a game that ruined competitive fps?

Attached: 1560442243633.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

lel at Epic fanboys still seething over Valve’s success while Epic withers away

what lowrank are u playing at?

>durr hurr low ip count
doesnt mattter csbabbies your game still shit.

>just stop and shoot!

Attached: 1560443534509.webm (1920x1080, 1.92M)

I prefer goldsrc over quake because it fucking crushes it in subtle movement. Strafejumping feels like absolute fucking garbage compared to bunnyhopping. I like the air control much better.

Please keep posting these guys. They make me laugh so fucking much, because everytime someone wants to shit on cs they post the same handful of webms and gifs of netcode failing. Its fucking hilarious since this shit never happens when you actually play, and it just goes to show how mad and obsessed they are with CS.
silver

Counter Strike is a great game, it's just the current state of CSGO and Valve that is fucking atrocious

This guy has been making these anti-Valve game for over a year.

Attached: 1560443810795.webm (1920x1080, 1.96M)

What the fuck did they do too Dust2?

ADMIT IT ADMIT YOUR GAME IS CASUAL
ADMIT ITS INFERIOR TO QUAKE 3 AND UNREAL TOURNAMENT.

It's so clear that OP is the one making posts like
etc.
These posts aren't even in response to anybody. Relax OP

Those last two kills were entirely RNG, his crosshair isn't even on them.

is skilled game though ya?

Attached: 1552859793280.jpg (300x300, 75K)

NOT EVEN /vr/ LIKES YOUR GAME
KYS VALVE DRONE

>netcode buzzword
yikes. not going near that non-argument.

Attached: PAFF_121516_angerdisgustmorality-609x419[1].jpg (609x419, 39K)

CS:S > 1.6 > CZ > CS:GO
This is the official rating, if you dont agree with it your a faggot.

Nice anecdotal evidence

>Pistol rounds are just one of the many many reasons why the skill ceiling is so much lower in CSGO than in quake.

No, CSGO has a pretty high skill ceiling, from the casual level all the way to competitive level.

Look at the top 200 teams in CS and notice how the top teams will, over a long period of time, consistently win against the teams ranked well lower than them and consistently lose against teams that are better than them

>never happens when you actually play
>dreamhack open tours 2019

lol COPE

CSGO pre gunhat update > 1.6 > Modern GO > Source > CZ

Attached: rare Kaneko.jpg (500x734, 118K)

LOOK THEY ARE SLEEPING YOUR GAME IS BORING BABY SHIT

>aim reticle at target
>press shoot button
>bullet flies off in a random direction
>HURR IT'S SO DEEP YOU JUST DON'T GET IT
rlly bakes u drink

Attached: tenor[2].gif (220x220, 56K)

I have 70 ping so about .7ms of delay between when I click and what the server sees as what I click so pay attention to where my crosshair is when the muzzle flash happens, not when his head explodes

Don't you have like, vbucks to earn or a commander keen mobile phone game to play? Your series is a graveyard.

HALF LIFE, COUNTER STRIKE, PORTAL , TEAM FORTRESS, LEFT 4 DEAD ALL BABY SHIT.

>posting examples of bad netcode, but no examples of anything bad that's inherent from intended design.

nice try

>putting one of the best game campaigns that low
Truly a fag, what CZ doesnt have in multiplayer it makes up for with the campaign.
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnPP4P5ueU

Attached: 1560443935632.webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Agreed

CSGO looked better before the graphic overhaul. Guns looked and sounded better, levels also looked better, even the lighting was better.

>rng bullet spread
woah, nice "skill based" competitive esport you got there...

if you think old cs takes skill you have to go back.

I played the campaigns and they sucked, I had more fun playing those bizarre christian office 24/7 servers that are for some reason still populated than the half assed SP

Mate, now you're even fucking up the quotes. Literally shaking lol. As a bit of friendly advice for your future posts, maybe consider ditching the name? You wouldn't have to double down on every bit of retarded bullshit you happen to type in an attempt to save face.

Attached: 1560444214060.webm (1920x1080, 276K)

What the shit? Why does mirage look like a TF2 map now?

have you Yea Forumstards ever played quake3, tribes and unreal?

Honestly the movement particularly in Global Offensive along with the absurdly powerful tagging strength along with the RNG bullets and the obsessive focus on merging E-Sports autism with the core game, and with the general destruction of the game's art style has done more harm that people realise.

Attached: 1560444279100.webm (1920x1080, 2.26M)

I'm playing q3 with bots.

>it's another "my esports autism is bigger than your esports autism" thread
competitive gaming was a mistake

Attached: 1558010890514.png (665x465, 332K)

embarrassing

>HURR IT'S SO DEEP YOU JUST DON'T GET IT

I didn't say that once, or anything of the sort, you absolute schizo.

I just pointed out that you're retarded for basing your entire perception of a game on a single clip.

Someone's impression of that clip changes when they see 10, 100, 1000 other clips where that shot hits.

>you-you are a zoomer larping you never played quake.
this is you csbabies

absolutely not, almost every time you miss a headshot that you think should have hit you actually just missed, either because you didnt aim correctly or you were moving slightly

That's inferno you retard

Would you prefer this name

Here Ill leave one more webm and now I will leave because the quakefaggots are great example of how retarded Yea Forums is, even if its not impressive at all
thats inferno

Attached: Counter-strike Global Offensive 2019.06.18 - 23.36.25.10.DVR.webm (800x600, 2.96M)

>one clip
read the thread retard. it's full of broken rng-fueled clips, most of which can't be waved off with the apologists' catch-all "le netcode" meme.

CS 1.6 IS BETTER THAN QUAKE 3

Attached: 41IALaEK7fL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 22K)

t.casual

CS:CZ:DS > CSGO 2014 > Modern CS:GO CS:S = 1.6

>read the thread retard. it's full of broken rng-fueled clips, most of which can't be waved off with the apologists' catch-all "le netcode" meme.

Ok, can you show me one clip of a strange miss on LAN, that's not been recorded through a GOTV replay? (Hint is GOTV and is poor movement)

>wow let me post some webms of some guys not getting hit by bullets! Good thing quake is flawless!
SKILL
BASED
GAMEPLAY
Fuck me, I could hit this with an AWP with my eyes closed.

Attached: bbox3.jpg (320x240, 11K)

have sex

>2014 CSGO
enjoy your broken CZ and CoD AUG faggot

ME LIKE CS ME HAVE BRAINDAMAGE

Not those elements of 2014

>can you show me one clip under these unreasonably tight restrictions to prove my shallow point?

ahh it feels good to be a quakechad.

are you mad because Yea Forums doesnt like your shit baby game, eh csfags?
happy birthday shitty game.

I dont remember anything else of note happening then, R8 update was the next year and gunhats were the year prior

>unreasonably tight restrictions.

I'm literally asking you to post a LAN clip so you can disprove the 'le netcode argument'. How is that unreasonable?

Why don't you go over to Reddit and voice your complaints there? You'll get plenty of discussion there.

assblasted csnigger

>no argument
Pathetic.

cs is the only fps game that matters currently
only someone who knows nothing could come to either of these conclusions

*Shoots a rocket near your axis-aligned bounding box*

Attached: bbox7.jpg (320x240, 8K)

LOL

>still think your game is not casual

>cs is the only fps game that matters currently
yeah by fake gamers that cant play arena shooters.

MY GAME ITS NOT BABY TIER MY GAME ITS NOT CASUAL WAH WAH WAH WAH

quake players are gods. LONG LIVE QUAKE
FUCK CS NIGGERS.

We need a Bingo Table for the amount of excuses created by Redditors trying to defend the blatant examples of the game's flaws.
>you were moving
>it was gotv
>it was netcode
>it was high ping
>it was frame latency
>jumping inaccuracy
>shooting too fast

mmm delicious csfags tears

What if...we did stuff. And the hurr...?!

literally all of these are true

HOW CSFAGS WILL EVER RECOVER AFTER THIS THREAD?

you cant recover after this. cs will forever shunned by gamers.

TF2 is better than both, so who cares lol

Holy shit, quit samefagging, this is embarrassing

there is nothing more cringe than being a csfag.

based, Quake/UT fags wish their games could be 1/4 as alvie as TF2 this far after release

Attached: 2014-05-08_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

CASUAL BABY HALO TIER FPS
>tf2tranny
hahahahahahahahahaha

>AWP Graphite
based

t. low iq revisionist retard that sucks at video games and has low testosterone

Attached: flick.webm (853x480, 1.86M)

based and ugleh pilled

are you going to admit cs 1.6 is inferior to quake now, zoomers?

a good game is good, even if only by accident

the person in this webm has no idea how to properly strafe jump under what i assume is cpm settings, why would you even post this shit?

Most people that play these games base a lot of their self worth on how well they play, this is more apparent than ever in streamers. Playing a game that relies less on raw skill and more on luck/comp is easier for them because there's far less failure and far more things that they can blame their failure on that are not directly themselves, IE:
>Fucking positioning, what would anyone be doing on cat this late in the round?
>God, this fucking random spray, I totally would have hit him if this wasn't so RNG based
>If we had gotten to site faster and planted without our bomb carrier being a complete retard we'd have this round but no, he got nailed on the cross

These sort of arguments are most often used to ignore failure and write it off as "not my fault", this sort of mentality is most obvious in newer games where you're dropped into a random part of the map, given random weapons and randomly encounter players with their own random weapons, leading to success being far more of a diceroll that you can blame when things don't pan out. This all stems from the idea that players hate failing, something you can see in almost any game, as most people are underexposed to it in general now. The reality is that you need to be willing to fail in order to enjoy more rewarding and skill based games, however people are narcissistic assholes that see the idea of being bad at a game when you pick it up the first time as akin to being a complete and total failure and as such only play games that baby you and make it as simple as possible to succeed.

TL;DR:
Shitters gonna shit

Attached: 300px-Parry_This_You_Filthy_Casual_alt.jpg (300x270, 23K)

Minh Le and Jess Cliffe should be hanged for creating this cancer. An insult to arena players.

Do you know the difference between strafe jumping and bunny hopping? I'm assuming because you know what cpm is, and yet you're confused by cpm movement?

Both are and will be unforgettable gems

Attached: GoodTimes.jpg (1280x720, 248K)

fuck off larping zoomer

What if i like both Quake and Counter-Strike?

seecs takes no skil

>What if i like both gold and shit xd?

I'm just happy that we have an entire thread about good FPS again, even if it's 95% shitposting.

Yea Forums really has become a casual weeb shit hole.

REPEAT WITH ME ZOOMERS
CS TAKES NO SKILL

/vr/ remerge when?

Attached: 1377338919191.gif (320x240, 2.74M)

weapon skins look so cringe, do fags really pay for this shit?

whats your viewmodel?

I just want /vj/ so we can get all the waifu faggots off this board. They're all mentally ill.
>talking about a fictional character like she's real
>even pretending to be in a relationship
>never once actually playing a video game

better to be an unrealcuck than a csnigger.

>when the quakefag has better webms than the csfag

YIKES

Attached: eco round ace.webm (427x240, 2.76M)

and you didnt refute anything. whats the matter csfags?

but thats a legit silver play and youre playing mm

>231 replies, 65 IPs

someone's REALLY mad
but at least we're talking about video games

I like CS a lot and think it's a good middle ground between babby tier shit like Overwatch and sweaty oldschool elitism. But I'd take Quake over any other video game if I had to choose.

t. 27 year old

I think I was le or the rank below it at the time but ye I should have been dead

feels good to see Yea Forums united to hate this shitty game.

this
weebscum should stay in their cont/a/inment board. fapping over drawing of anime lolis is pathetic and these trash are a waste of space and resources.

Fuck you im playing wolf ET

quake is the best fps ever. better than hl, doom, unreal, duke,cs, tribes,blood.
DONT DENY IT CASUALS

@467148975
yet theyre still a dead game?

because casuals like you

absolutely based and red armor pilled

Attached: rocketnade.webm (853x480, 1.35M)

WAAAAHHH QUAKE IS DED BC NOT CASUAL WAAAAAHHH

Someone never played low grav scoutzknivez tournies in 1.6

WAH WAH CS IS NOT CASUAL

Look man, I sort of agree with you but this is getting pathetic, you've made like a hundred posts already, what's going on? Did someone tell you that their DPI isn't 8000?

I miss projectile based weapons. How are people not bored of assault rifles by now?

please give goth gf

there is nothing pathetic about showing how shit cs is.

listen here you fucker

Attached: 1389979095039.jpg (244x188, 15K)

>wolf:et without promod
into the TRASH

>250+ posts
>69 IPs
have sex FPSbabbies

dilate cstranny

seething quakenigger maybe if you screech some more your dead game will come back to life.

even the sjws couldnt save quake from coming back to life with quake champions

Attached: qtp2t.webm (960x540, 2.02M)

this is how cs will be remembered. A cancer that fucked up everything.
WE ALREADY WON CSFAGS.

Remember when csgo was fucking dead and had less players than source? But then they added skins and it became obscenely popular because kids could play dress up because they were too retarded to go to fps banana and download some skins?

by who? by all the no one thats playing quake 3?

REMEMBER VALVE DRONES YOUR FPS GAMES ARE CONSIDERED HALO/COD TIER NOW.
ID AND BUILD FPS WILL REIGN SUPREME.

Back when Yea Forums used to defend GO as a return to 1.6

ITS OVER THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY IS RUINED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao yeah ok csfag whatever you say

YOU HEARD IT HALF LIFE/CS ARE LOW TIER FPS NOW.

>BUT BUT CS IS NOT CASUAL STOP BEING TOXIC WAH WAH WAHHHHHHH

bump.

bump

Lmao cs got btfo.

there are probably 5 people on Yea Forums that still care about CS or Quake and they got bored of posting an hour ago. why are bother?

>tfw you genuinly miss those heated ut/quake debates and endlessly calling each other faggots

for me, its de_dust and NOT dust2

theres literally only 1 quakefag on all of Yea Forums

Fucking this

Nuke>Mirage>Dust2>Dust>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Inferno

Still defending your casual game zoomers?

Surely I can't be the only one

Attached: anAEWOv.png (918x410, 237K)

Why you retards love casual strike so much?

CS was always casual central
the fortnite of its day and I'm not kidding

>Quake Live
I miss it bros

Attached: Quake.png (594x196, 179K)

And you have zoomers defending it in this thread

Yes to all 3. And they were the shit.
(I miss Starsiege Tribes and Tribes 2 like you wouldn't believe)

And almost 20 years later quaketrannies are still mad

Attached: 1560668200299.gif (350x261, 966K)

ITT: phoneposters samefagging changing IP to keep the thread alive

Cs is casual zoomers

>arguing about who has the best dead game

Sad!

fuck me I miss that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Com_V3-EB0I

Cs kids are cringe.

Tell me why cs takes skill. Tell me why its good valve drones.

Tell me VALVE DRONES

bump.

Its team based and there are much more in dept mechanics like managing money, faking an attack on a bombsite and whatnot. Meanwhile noone even plays quake with weapon spawns nowadays so its just map knowlege and pure skill, both of which are preaent in CS alongside a lot more factors that make you win. Even with weapon spawns, csgo is still superior in my opinion, dont get me wrong, I still prefer to play quake over CS, but I find the latter has better mechanics that can make a faggot who cant aim just as good as someone who can, but knows nothing else.
Also quake can be boring as fuck, just get the lighting gun and taze others while they are trying to kill eachother. Quality gameplay right there

bumping to dab on cs kiddies

Attached: 9nx5udZxHWpAod1HeGaUUEkGizipE7vaYOiu6UdL.jpg (2048x1152, 382K)

Is it ok to play quake champs now considering its the only arena with a pulse

Its fine, but I started playing titanfall 2 amd I cant stop you should give it a go

based

youtube.com/watch?v=XdkDjsBiO58

>b-but CS has more stra-

Quake Live isn't dead yet

>zoomers dont even have arguments about who's better at video games to care about which games are deeper
>zoomers argue about which games have the best skins

This is a bad timeline

Wait for Diabotical

CS is bad but id take it over console shooters any day.

CS killed skill based FPS

Attached: cs.png (761x375, 80K)

have you seen the average zoomer trying to use a rocket launcher?

Put me and the zoomer in cpm22 and I will show them the meaning of pain

Attached: ra.png (960x540, 522K)

Why are quakefags so autistic and mentally ill?

cope

Your game is dead.

So why aren't you still playing the games you like? If not they why aren't you building these games?

You're a bigger problem than the game devs making other games.

hey quakefags, you are forgotten

Attached: 1535811973135.jpg (312x255, 27K)

Idfags cant admit their fps are shit

lol never even played Quake but this is so true

The arena is eternal zoomer

Attached: 1387600308938.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

The last good arena shooter was Quake 3 which came out BEFORE cs

CS didn't kill skill based FPS, retard devs did

Based boomer. This guy gets it.

Attached: 1557788515380.jpg (470x470, 34K)

CS fags on suicide watch

I have a hunch that you were never even good at Quake my dude

Not our fault the majority of the population lacks the motor skill and cognative ability to play a proper fast paced shooter.

>pic related it's you.

Attached: 029.jpg (680x451, 31K)

filtered by crash

Attached: trying to get the ra on cpm22.gif (450x240, 1.99M)

even the face of quake doesnt even play or want anything to do with quake

Attached: fZXQbKaQ0RduEO8Wr2YF3x9tGPzql-kobb1gkZKh-3k.jpg (500x425, 50K)

that's because QC sucks, I wouldn't want to play it either

also
>fatal1ty
>face of quake
lol

>fatal1ty
>face of quake

Attached: yescoollerdisniggaissrs.jpg (403x604, 84K)

Does anybody remember "the specialists" mod. It was waaaay better than CS but it was drowned out by the CS casuals.

Attached: logo.jpg (800x600, 113K)

>Awp
>Skill
I like CS but come on user.
>hit scan weapon
>kills in one hit from torso and above even if opponent has armor

hldm was the only time valve made a good online shooter

Bro haha just abuse corners and throwables haha better hope you don't get hit once or miss your flashbang or smoke haha

>the face of quake

Hahahahah oh man. Nice try zoom zoom.

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

>CS fags will NEVER know how it feels to go fast

Quake is for niggers and has the depth of a puddle, it's casual shit compared to UT which had more movement depth, higher diversity in maps, and a larger array of weapons that were viable aside from RL and LG.

Attached: 1351948036236.jpg (123x129, 7K)

>spawn and die via gauss through walls the game
>good
said no one ever

This is true. And quake 3 players are the casuals of the quake scene. If you're not good at quakeworld you're not good.

Nah. I played both. You're wrong but that's OK UT was good.

Where my Tribes niggas at tho?

Attached: wonderful.jpg (248x236, 48K)

Too much zoomer larping ITT

>all these quakebabies
come back to me when you're a dwango5chad

Maybe. Maybe that would be cool if it wasn't posted with anime loser

it was copypasted from an early anti-valve epic shilling thread, the guy who posted it is a seethelord employed by the Chinese govt

Attached: 1174294102050.jpg (640x480, 29K)

CPM > QW > VQ3

You forgot crosshair spread

Seethe harder quaketrannies

that's some next level contrarianism with a mix of edgyness and elitism that can never be surpassed. Based OP

You'd think the concept of a Quake rocket launcher would be mindblowing to them.

>ut fags still think their game is anything other than above casual trash

Get the fuck out of here

Attached: dont ever talk to me or my son again.png (465x745, 445K)

there's nothing contrarian about think CS is casual compared to Quake you delusional zoomer

tankjr, the thinking man's forced enemy model

quakeworld is casual because there's no rail gun

>t. shit reaction times

I remember the rp mods on it

>actually giving money to gookmoot
were you dropped as a baby?

>he thinks reaction time isn't important in Quake

if you have a fundamental understanding of map positioning and stuff then you shouldn't need to react. you are constantly tracking your opponent in your head

I'm proud to say my Steam account only has like 20h played of CS. Was busy playing Q3 OSP.
I pretty much only played fun and surf maps.

>protect the VIP
never again frens :((((

fuck off csniggers your kind isnt welcome here.

quakefags really cant let this thread die bc its all they have against cs. just let it die already you lost and youll continue to lose you loser dipshit braindead nigger

zoomers like you should know how cs ruined gaming.

no real fps gamer respect cs.

Attached: 1560933175987.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

this

>cs takes skill

Attached: 61206892_113371506558286_5521854889846588359_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

I want ut4 on unreal engine 4 fuck epic they are utter shitlogsuckers for not making that game

UT is shit compared to Quake anyway

>mod made for a game with Quake engine who make an before and after in storytelling ruined the entire fps industrie
you're just shitting on it because doesn't have cute anime girls

Attached: 1555022430130.jpg (722x746, 238K)

Half-Life killed single player FPS
Counter-Strike killed multi player FPS

Then again I remember when they raped Beta 3.1 and released the horrible retail version.

Can you elaborate how much the old versions of DoD were better? I remember loving it when it first released, it felt hard and dark. Did the retail version change that atmosphere?

>Today marks the 20th anniversary of the series that turned skill based FPS games into crouch+shoot hitscan weapons with le lepic headshots

the lightning gun in quake is the most powerful competitive fps weapon of all tiime

valve drones will deny this.

that deagle clip wasnt netcode its entirely because of the ridiculous spread and its actually the player's fault entirely for jumping and not resetting. total retard play

when valve drones will admit their games are as bad as halo, cod, fortnite,overwatch.

you cant consider yourself a fps gamer if you like cs and half life.

What are the top 10 FPS of all time

if you wait there you are vulnerable to splash damage retard

The fact these are on LAN! should say something interesting.

Railgun shots are easy when moving that slow. Quakeworld is a way faster game.

but cpm is faster than quakeworld?

You'll never take my throne away from me faglord

Attached: missingjump.png (960x540, 622K)

Is UT4 not on UE4?

For me QW had a more satisfying feel than cpm. Both based though.

1. Quake 3
2. Quake 3
3. Quake 3
4. Quake 3
5. Quake 3
6. Quake 3
7. Quake 3
8. Quake 3
9. Quake 3
10. Quake 3

youtube.com/watch?v=q76UNcuKSVY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2WYX7wN3MU

Attached: 1560535823307.webm (540x960, 2.78M)

Finally Yea Forums its realizing how bad valve games are.

cpma is a game for people who suck at everything. cpma players rarely won their own tournaments vs vq3 players

Attached: 1550794029952.png (592x442, 283K)

I'd say about the same. Cpm is just a mod that made q3 more like qw.

it's the best of both worlds

BASED

cmon csfags defend your game

>no dorftrottel

begone waifu fag

Attached: bones revenge.jpg (583x439, 35K)

>Those railgun shots

Attached: you irl.gif (607x609, 762K)

>What is skill ceiling
>What is meta
Both are great game you autistic fucks. Every online game has its skill level differences and different tasks you need to be good to compete. I'm Masters in League and I would bet my nutsacks that not even 1% of you retard elitists will ever make it to Masters if you tried for 5 years. That's just to say you guys don't even compete and you talk shit about a game like CS that gave us one of the most fun and competitive FPS game ever. Also CS is a objective focused team FPS and is inherently different to Quake.

DoD died because valve ignored it and focused on cs/tf2 like they always do, and COD took over

it's valve's fucking fault. DoD mechanics > COD any day of the week

> tfw desperately need ammo as solitary MG locking down all of avalanche

cs is so fucking shit. I cant understand why people would want to play an FPS with combat that is essentially morrorwind with guns

Anyone have that one anti-valve image from 6-7 years ago where it compares ME3 and Skyrim too TF2 and Counter Strike? This thread is making me nostalgic for it

literally what

>Why would people want to play a game where there is random bullet spread
I mean, have you ever gone to a range before?

>tfw still no Aerowalk in QC even now that they've finally added a proper Duel mode

>video games should be exactly like real life
unironically have sex and kill yourself

except in real life bullets dont curve 90 degrees they go where the gun is pointed

holy shit csniggers admit your game is garbage and fuck off.

The truth of the matter is that CS is possibly even more casual than Overwatch.

quake champions is a comedy of errors

Attached: 1403907902210.png (750x750, 162K)

I mean it does make it a bit more fun to have realistic physics in an fps, yeah

They don't do that in CS either

I thought Yea Forums loved old cs.

Where have all you autists come from all of a sudden?

Attached: 1502167649236.jpg (960x882, 59K)

>Video games need to be just like Japanese animes!!!1!
neck yourself

nice

do you even know anything about the game you are fanboying for holy shit. cstards are in pure delusion
in cs bullets dont go where crosshair is, instead they draw magical arcane runes in the air. This was done to simulate recoil and still works the same as it did in goldsrc era. Absolutely pathetic

B E T H E S D A
E
T
H
E
S
D
A

everybody knows, nobody cares
you sound like you just discovered quake and never miss an opportunity to tell people that it doesn't have spread and is therefore a mathematically better game, that doesn't make people want to play it you autistic baby

>in cs bullets dont go where crosshair is
They do
>Instead they randomly spread to simulate recoil
Yeah and I have 0 issues with that at all. Autist

lmao the coping of cstards

we get it your fucking bad, learn a spray pattern retard

Do you like staring at corners for 5 minutes as well?

you didn't refute anything

Attached: 1557974884546.png (754x629, 479K)

Admit it cs got btfo pretty hard in this thread.
it will be always a laughing stock.

>random spread
you are fucking retarded, off your self so you stop wasting my tax dollars on your gerber food

I play csgo and source maybe once or twice a year. I school everybody. Why is that? I'm not saying I'm good. The average player seems to be very bad. Seriously curious.

>i will be always a laughing stock.
that's a wrap. you're fuckin done.
we got him boys

Attached: 1517811661327.png (208x232, 113K)

cs cucks still in denial

I dont even like quake that much. Its just silly to me how a game with such shabby broken core gameplay can have such a large competitive scene and armies of drones ready to defend it to death
its kind of pathetic in 2019 desu. The formula has not been innovated since the 90s and valve chooses to bloat the game with lootboxes instead

>go back to CS:S and expect everyone to be adults since its getting on in age these days
>first thing I hear on the first server I join is a 12 year old kid bullying a 15 year old over mic
I guess some things never change

Attached: 1365212012449.gif (245x250, 961K)

seriously if you have nostalgic memories for cs, apply yourself.

then go play quake and stop bitching about a different game you fucking doomer autist, i dont like jrpgs but i dont have diarrhea about another final fantasy coming out

yes because they go up in value over time

>wah wah stop criticizing my shitty game

quake has no players so people only talk about it. no one plays

i remember you retard
nice thread tho, lots of retards got baited

nobody plays 1.6 either though

>wah everything isnt quake
actual mental retardation

big facts all they can do is throw shit fits on Yea Forums about it

yet retards dare to celebrate the 20th anniversary of a game that casualized fps.

except the majority of this thread hates this game. nice try zoomers.

just like people pretend to still play Quake on an anonymous anime image board

Quake players have jobs. That's why we don't play. We just see the autistic shit zoom zooms are doing and voice our disgust.

fuck off csnigger

the actual fucking state of quake faggots, how was champions btw

dont pretend we want you in the fps community csbabbies.

WAH WAH WAH THE MEANIE QUAKE FAN HURT MY FEELINGS

I am proud of you for keeping this shitposting up for 8 god damn hours.

Attached: 1363220966439.jpg (474x595, 30K)

>fps community
as if thats even a thing anymore. Consoletards bastardized the genre beyond repair

>shitposting
the truth hurts csbabby?
cs and console fps are both cancer

Based

>The state of zoomers

We're doing fine autismo.

Attached: 1554418791513.webm (400x400, 1.87M)

OH NONONONONO

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 61K)

again, hows champions

i love how csfags pretend is a minority that hate the game in this thread. must suck to know this is how your game is remembered in its 20th anniversary.

Attached: based pepe.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

lot of samefag neckbeards in here desperately trying to demean cs so they dont have to face the fact that quake is dead

Attached: JUSTFUCKMYQUAKEUP.png (771x357, 167K)

>implying those kids aren't doing it ironically

>implying they are

Attached: 13b.gif (680x498, 224K)

this is the audience of cs

based

no fuck off fuck off tf2 is as bad as cs, valve niggers.

should post all of quake

Attached: quake steam charts.png (746x796, 311K)

and heres cs. really makes you think

Attached: cs steam charts.png (774x498, 281K)

Attached: 1560200779875.gif (750x396, 1.9M)

that's what you get for being a tryhard with a static crosshair

its your fucking fault pcbros that quake died.
muh casual easy fps

I'm more of a RtcW player myself so who cares lol

CS1.6 numbers are 99% bots and have been for like 10 years now

is this supposed to be your argument? a fucking ripoff of cs made by a chinese company has more players than the biggest quake game
clearly it cant be that bad if people continue to be attracted to it en masse

you have yet to prove why cs takes skill

you have yet to prove why quake takes skill

you can say the same for quake. you literally just hold w

>braindead normie game is more popular than game that actually requires skill
more news at 11

so you are a fucking casual?

>5K only
Did the hues finally let it go?

CS IS CASUAL CASUALLLLLLLLLLLL

it's bots, cs:s is actually a lot more popular than 1.6

very based thread dare is say

Soo we playing some cs 1.6 to celebrate or we are just going to complain?

>playing casual shit
go back cstard

there is nothing to celebrate about the game that killed fps.

so when we playing UT then?

Attached: o7nv0r674r1z.png (800x600, 10K)

choke on my dick autistic retard.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMISTER CROW

your game 20th anniversary got ruined. there is nothing you can do csfags.
no one celebrated cs on Yea Forums.

>CS is just a me-too of Quake
have brains retard

we had a very comfy cs 1.6 sunday a couple weeks ago that some user hosted, i dont know why you people get so assblasted about a game that got released decades ago, someone in this thread could atleast start a quake server just to play today.

Attached: 1459976919329.jpg (400x562, 28K)

find/make a server and ill join

>why people are mad about halo,cod?
>they are o-old games
its not about age cstards. its what they did to gaming.

>twitch-shooting your rail or rocket at any moving pixels between washing down adderall with sips of Rockstar isn't casual squeaker shit

prove me why your game isnt casual cscucks.

>meanwhile in quake champions, a few trolls started complaining about rockets being op and now the reddit hivemind actually believes it
worst timeline

giving up, valve drones?

yikes!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-21-56-07-1.png (173x36, 3K)

when I last played QC rockets were underpowered because of the shit netcode but that was a while ago, I'm more of a hitscan player anyway

cope more cstranny

Prove to me why you're game isn't casual. You can't and won't.

Most of those were absolutely fucking terrible, because they didn't get what made Doom good, or occasionally, they senselessly aped some superficial elements of Doom (sometimes without understanding why those were good either, or why they were even there).

Just because you look at a good game and say "I should make something like that." doesn't mean you've actually understood why it's good, more, it doesn't mean you have the capability of making something good yourself.
There's a reason fucking nobody remembers Gloom, Destruction Imminent or Substation, but games like Duke Nukem 3D and Half-Life are remembered as classics.

the bitterness of csfags because they game got shit on pretty hard ITT.

>half life
>the game that killed fps singleplayer
>classic
shoo shoo valve cuck. i bet you defended cs too.

>10 hour shitposting marathon
Impressive.

>sad 40 year old man goes on autistic tirade on anime imageboard because his favorite series is dead

mainly bc the quake samefagger wont let it die

Is this what you do all day?

YOUR GAME GOT BTFO. CS IS A FUCKING JOKE TO FPS PLAYERS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CS CASUAL PIECE OF SHIT.

>thinks its only one guy
way to deflect criticism csfags

you know, if you actually played quake it wouldn't be dead. instead you're crying about counter strike all day. you must have very odd priorities to think you're pissbaby thread is going to have any impact whatsoever

Attached: outfuckingski.jpg (4685x2457, 313K)

wtf is happening in this thread

Attached: chair.png (720x482, 300K)

you csbabbies cant understand how high the skill ceiling of quake is.

>play quake they said
>doesnt bother playing and just crying about it on a chinese propaganda thread
haha quake won guys lets pack up and leave

>bump limit
we did it reddit!

Attached: autism.jpg (512x512, 50K)

I'M MAD

Thank god. I hope OP gets testicular torsion or something, and falls into a volcano.

whats wrong with you faggots? why you turn on me now?
you were shitting on CS 100 posts ago.

Did valve drones invade the thread?

you mean you were doing that on your own????

LONG LIVE QUAKE

Check this 5

stop defending cs, casuals

Why do you spend countless hours shitposting and samefagging your tits off on an anonymous image board, when you could be playing Quake?

The problem is that bad game design caught on thanks to shite like CS and good game design died, you dicksmith.

i dont care i ruined your 20th anniversary party. I WON.
CSBABIES WILL NEVER RECOVER

and it only took 10 hours of your life

Attached: 1363894111627.png (470x538, 313K)

SEE CSNIGGERS

SEE

>directing me to view the post I already quoted

Attached: 1324956925432.jpg (400x399, 93K)

see