PC port fucking when??

PC port fucking when??

Attached: Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Hackers-Memory-PS4.png (800x1000, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz01oWVrJbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDYj8-HiPFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did the first one even get a pc port? If not, why would this one?

pc mustards don't buy games, so you should just be happy with the scraps that you're given.

the first one isn't even available any more because hm flopped and bamco wanted to funnel everyone into it to make it look better.

What the fuck is bunny doing there

What the fuck? That's retarded. First game is still worth playing.

I really enjoyed the first one. Marathonned it when I was sick in bed a couple years ago. Should really get the sequel

they still advertise that hm is a side-story to the original cyber sleuth on the psn page and in their recent announcement for the new game they said the original sold 800,000 copies overseas. pulling it was a retarded move.

Also Next Order, why can't we have Digimon but every other bamco game is fine? Makes no sense.

But we're getting Survive
Make sure you buy it so we can get Cyberslut and Next Order

Same artist

you can get physical copies of the first one for like $20 online, easily.

Yasuda Suzuhito's art does things to my dick.

Attached: yasudasuzuhito_0bbca381b223893d8eb145604d599b5a.png (1229x1097, 1.14M)

Anti-Grav tits directly affect the penis' own gravitation, forcing it upwards.

>survival tactical strategy rpg
I don't like the sound of that, despite the description sounding ok. I'm more interested in cyberslut

The first game is bundled into the second game or something in Japan only

The same game also got rated and leaked by some spanish retailer for Switch, which would also include the first game

Here's hoping Bamco ports that to PC

Don't expect it to mean anything. Bamco's main SRPG series, SRW, is a franchise for babies. I've played like ten SRWs and all of them made after like 1993 were ridiculously easy

>Tfw I keep playing them because it's massive /m/ fanservice

hope digimon survive goes to pc as well

Buy survive on PC and maybe they decide to port other Digimon games.

it will

Attached: Survive.png (1463x794, 329K)

It was only delisted in America.
It's still available in EU and Japan.
In fact, in Japan Cyber Slut comes completely for free with all purchases of Hacker Memory.

>leaked by some spanish retailer for Switch,
Just like best buy leaked P5 for switch? Buy a PS4 you filthy niggers.

Except the game has a fatal, unpatched, crashing bug that prevents you from completing it after chapter 12. Only happen with a physical copy on a slim PS4

>Steam
That better not change in the last second to "Epic Games" or I'm gonna be mad.

Mah nigga bunny is in? what

not everyone has the slim model.

It's one of the biggest franchises, im pretty sure they just want to have it as reason for people to buy ps4/psvita.

>He thinks it still isn't coming
Cope

Because Bamco seems to be porting all their anime games and it seems odd to leave out these considering they're frankly a lot more interesting.
Also because the newest Digimon game is getting a PC release (and is sadly the least interesting of the Digimon titles)

that sounds really comfy user

Survive looks great

It's gone from every store except Japan.

>this and cyber sluts even come out on shita of all things
Bamco is turbo retarded.

Holy shit you're right, I just checked. Back when they delisted the US version the EU ones were still on the store for like 2-3 months at least though.
Glad I have both the EU versions on my Vita, the US ones were censored anyway.

I was going to buy the first game on PSN literally last night. I couldn't because Bamco delisted it and now I'm buying a used physical copy and they will get none of my money. They aren't just retarded they are turbo retarded.

>US ones were censored
What

That still doesn't explain why he's here though

They really like exclusivity bullshit is the thing
When you get the game, there's also going to be some first print DLC that you won't be able to download because they never made it available. Hope you like base Beelzebumon, because you could only get Blast mode if you preordered.

It was a fake mockup cover someone made out of real art.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz01oWVrJbQ

that's some fan mockup

this is the actual boxart

Attached: digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-game-02.png (1524x1902, 3.11M)

There were a bunch of bonus mission packs they released for free. I don't actually know what was in them but I grabbed them before it got nuked.

You know, I kind of wish I knew about that before I downloaded them. As long as it's just a few visual changes like that I think I can live though. It's story changes where I really flip my shit.

It's not a visual change
It's not even censorship
It's actually a regional exclusive Digimon that canonically coexists with the other two

Guy you were replying to is just being a bitch and whining over nothing

user implied both games were censored. Never heard about censorship in the first game.

Nigger that "canical" digimon is a REPLACEMENT for the actually long-running and extremely iconic digimon and instead you got a shitty censored version that never existed anywhere before.
It IS censored you amerimutt subhuman.

Do i need to play the first one before to understand things? or is it a standalone game, i read that the this one has some gameplay improvements.

You didn't even know what a Sistermon was before HM, and if this hadn't happened, you would have never cared about them. I still don't care about them, but considering that Ciel still keeps the nun motif, your whole point is retarded

Yeah you do need to play the first one. Hell, HM pretty much opens by saying that its protagonist is not the main character and is operating in the shadow of someone else's story

not him but what if I played like half of CS but dropped it because the difficulty curve was dogass

Then you're going to have to go back and finish it. The major moments in HM depend heavily on your knowledge of the big events from CS

Just get yourself some Platinum Numemons and Tactician USBs and play on normal and you shouldn't have any problem beating the first CS. I cleared everything except the Arcade tournaments pretty easily

Eater Adam wasn't that hard user.

I don't even remember where I dropped it exactly I just got tired of everything being either too easy on normal or nightmarish on hard

fuck, fine

Oh. That's not really a big deal I guess. Though I suppose I could download the EU version

Well, even on normal, some of those royal knight and demon lord sidequests are kinda gimmicky and they do take some thought in how you set up your team. The main game is pretty easy on normal, but there's some decent challenge if you look for it

I dropped it when they revealed that the female lead's memories were regularly uploaded to a server because she had brian problems. In a game where there are shit that eat data like food, this can only be a plot device for an extremely tragic end.

Well, the ending is tragic, but not in the way you're thinking of. Keep the ending of the first game in mind.

Which digimon would you fug Yea Forums?

Attached: __ladydevimon_digimon_adventure_and_etc_drawn_by_suzuki_hayase__2793fca975154de0546241a66792270a.jpg (800x750, 265K)

Attached: 1532016408269.jpg (1181x1540, 273K)

This. was there ever even a question

Attached: 1552117226688.jpg (1200x1600, 196K)

Wasn't there a rumor a while ago About These exact 2 Games Coming for the Switch?

I don't know that Nintendo would allow that now that these games are actually good enough to be serious competition to Pokemon

Then again, I don't know shit about Yokai Watch, and it's on the 3DS, so

I like how the one legging looks like a condom. Powerful foreshadowing.

Attached: 7ca7852f3d088168d56dac9f3e204042.png (1179x1500, 1.41M)

Meant to reply to

see picture

On another note, when the fuck are we gonna get a new Digimon anime that isn't Adventure related?

Attached: 74628576_p0.png (1420x1693, 1.18M)

brainlet

Haha imagine wearing that outfit and busting a nut in it that would be funny wouldn't it. Surely no one would want to wear something so lewd

Attached: 1537374756339.gif (540x603, 188K)

Attached: 6E4C2DDE-7D6D-49F4-A3A3-62EFF4771C3B.png (1060x1560, 748K)

>New Adventure anime succeeds
They make more Adventure anime

>New Adventure anime fails
Franchise cancelled

Is there any way out of this hole?

Dianamon

also a fan of the Lunamon line I see

Attached: dianaclimax.png (377x386, 195K)

post your favorite OST
youtube.com/watch?v=hDYj8-HiPFY

Is that last Digimon World game any good for casually playing? Just looking for a chill fun game for my Vita really

>"actually long-running and extremely iconic"
>debuted in a japan-only smartphone "game" in 2012 and was completely obscure until hacker's memory

Attached: Sistermons_b.jpg (700x600, 114K)