WHAT'S THE DROP RATE ON THIS FUCKING SHARD

WHAT'S THE DROP RATE ON THIS FUCKING SHARD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 20190619185355_1.jpg (1600x900, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1774463576
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow user, that sucks. I think it's something like 4% so statistically you should have gotten 4 by now.

That's some bad fukken luck.

Of note, if you're farming it on the Galleon (since that's the only spawn area in your archive) there's a much easier spot in the castle, above the blood fountain room. You can literally jump up with a Greatsword, hit it and drop back down over and over.

>so statistically you should have gotten 4 by now.
Is this how Americans think it works?

That's nothing.
There's flying pig enemy later that has some rare item. I've stacked all LCK gear I had and farmed for straight hour.
I'm swimming in pork, have several shards and the item is yet to drop.

4/100 chance, he's killed 101 of them. Obviously since it's a probability he may get none, as he has, but that's bad luck on his part.

I have a serious question no one seems to answer, are they supposed to fly off screen and never come back? I had a few of them do it while I was grinding for it’s hard? I don’t remember anything in Castlevania flying off and not coming back

Don't know if it's supposed to happen but it happens to me too. I don't think anyone can answer whether it's intended.

Well I do not recall any enemy doing that in Castlevania I assume it flies to far off screen and despawns

>Getting more copies of the shard means more summons

Fuck that's awesome

Attached: 20190619191212_1.jpg (1600x900, 358K)

Fine. There's four chances in 100 to get it. That's 1 in 25. n is number of attempts, so 101.

101-1/25 = 100.96

As you can see, as the number increases the probably of success increases. As you reach infinity, the chance of success reaches infinity. But that doesn't really work in this instance since, as you can plainly see, we have gone above 100% chance of receiving the item.

So user fucked up. It's a common mistake.

The actual formula is 1 - (probability formula)^n where n is number of attempts.

1 - (1/25)^101 is the formula you want. My calculator is busted, so do it yourself.

imagine grinding in a single player game hahaha jesus christ, imagine if you spent that time reading a book

Queen of Dullahammers, time to kill the Galleon boss

Attached: 20190619192234_2.jpg (1600x900, 306K)

Ah shit son you get medals if you kill bosses without getting hit.

Attached: 20190619192521_1.jpg (1600x900, 361K)

Fuck, i wanted to wait a bit before replaying the game

I'm stuck, please help. spoilers below.

i got the hand that grabs objects and I went to the dragon tower and I went all around the spiral but it doens't seem to go anywhere. I went to the underwater place but I can't dive down. there's a huge elevator in the dragon tower but it doens't move

Attached: 1556241422830.png (492x503, 439K)

whats the bunnymorphosis skill for? you can only attack with kicks...

Stack luck, problem solved.

Yes, that’s exactly how it works. Given an infinite amount of attempts the amount of drops will tend towards 4 for every 100. This doesn’t mean he was guaranteed to get 4, but the odds were 4 in a hundred. His actual odds of getting at least 1 drop after 100 attempts was a solid fucking 98.3%.

Sounds like a New Game Plus thing to me. I'm not gonna bother restarting bosses on my first attempt just for that.

I think OoE had something like this, didn't it?

I think I somehow never found one of these on the Galleon. What room are they in?

They only appear in Hard Mode.

The dragon tower has a room you can enter near the top of the spiral

Exact same deal
Bloodless and Zangetsu are gonna be a pain

>farmed for straight hour

Attached: 155782334.jpg (600x647, 205K)

Reminder to play on Hard if you haven't started yet, it has more enemy spawns and more exp.

Ah, that makes sense.

>farming in a single player video game
just cheat, farming is akin to cheating anyways

>start game up
>can only pick normal
did i do something wrong?

Attached: 1555617845511.jpg (371x353, 13K)

You can input your name as NIGHTMARE when starting and it'll unlock the other difficulties. You don't have to actually start the game, just inputting the value should do it.

gotta enter nightmare as your name

Input your character name as "NIGHTMARE" (case sensitive) without quotations, it will permanently unlock the other two difficulties for you to choose, you can then change your name to whatever else you want.
You can also input other names for special weapons and hats and bighead mode.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1774463576
You can only start with one of them and whichever password you input last is the item you will start with.
I recommend the "Akuma" password since it gives you Alucard Sword lookalike.
They all have the same stats/movesets, only the model and animation effect differs.

I got one of these like the third time I killed it. I'm going fully blind but there's one thing that bothers me: the whole corruption deal. I'm getting too many of these shards. Do these affect the ending throughout gameplay or is it just "you didn't equip this on this fight and now it's time to give you a bad ending" like in previous games?

what do the difficulties affect? enemy hp? damage? just spawns / exp?

you could have just pasted it into your address bar and it does spit out 100%

Hard makes enemies hit harder and take less damage and adds more spawns.
Nightmare is the same as above but they hit even harder, take even less damage and you can't level up.

Is there a magus/chaos ring equivalent? I want to play as bunnymorph forever.

I asked this separately. It changes certain dialog but doesn't actually change the story or affect the ending at all.

Fuck Bloodless