I just got a vasectomy and my wife’s boyfriend bought a switch bundle for me. What are the best games for switch...

I just got a vasectomy and my wife’s boyfriend bought a switch bundle for me. What are the best games for switch? I am so excited to finally own one.

Attached: 9DA30405-054C-4BA7-941A-91D7CFBE222F.png (728x422, 606K)

Congratulations, friend. I got the snip done last year and my wife hasn't been happier. She goes out with her friends to celebrate, even now, a year later. That leaves me a lot of time to play Smash and eagerly await the next Smash Ultimate characters.

This is bait....right?

Mario Maker 2 is coming out soon.

Show us your medical bills or it didn't happen.

No. Only truth is spoken on Yea Forums.

>split living costs three ways
>no annoying kids to worry about
>don't have to fuck your nagging wife, just jerk off to 2D
sounds like a based life

Half tempted to spoil the fun

god is real and he loves you

None.
Buy a sega saturn, turn a bit more manly and then steal her BF for yourself.
No thots allowed.

You sound cucked beyond belief

I like the old spice too.

>all these newfags taking this seriously

Attached: 1548302446678.png (464x416, 64K)

No you retard. Why would anyone lie on a Chinese Shoe Manufacturing forum?

Look at OPs post. You see how he gave unnecessary sexual information about his private life?
That is the exact same thing as saying, "I'm gay lol XD"
I don't have a problem with gay people just keep it out of my face. I don't say I'm straight every time I go somewhere. Gay people shouldn't say they are gay everytime they enter a room.

You guys (and OP) are laughing, but in reality, there are cucks out there who get vasectomy because a woman asks them to. Or circumcision.

fucking kek

Imagine being this obsessed over cuckholdry and the Switch

Like you?

Why do men do this? What causes men to actually do cuckoldry?

>I MADE THE JOKE AGAIN

I'm sure your Mom is very proud.

My guess is, living in California.

>taking people pretending to be taking OP seriously seriously
newfag

This joke has been run into the ground for so many times that I... well, I don't fucking know, this sad excuse of a "joke" has become really outdated.

>n-no u!
This actually the best a pathetic cuckhold could come up with

You know you could just as easily live alone and still have no kids AND jack off to 2D without cucking yourself

But user, you came in the thread about Switch and cuckoldry and wrote a comment. Why are you so sensitive? Let me guess: cutfag?

I’m not an american cuck

>medical bills
??

Lol you fell for it.

inb4 I fell for it. I didn't.