Its over. The Switch is doomed

Its over. The Switch is doomed.

Attached: D9bvdawXUAAJ-zj.jpg large.jpg (1024x625, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/02/square-enix-undecided-on-whether-vanilla-dragon-quest-xi-will-receive-definitive-edition-content
nintendosoup.com/mysterious-dragon-quest-xi-s-ps4-disc-appears-in-japan/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic unrelated?

Picture is not shaken. Fake

Good I'd rather play this in 4k on my pc than on my switch

I would be fucking pissed if they did that and not just offer it as dlc

it better just be dlc on pc
fucking japs

Fake n gay
Never ever

I'd rather play it on the shitter. The Switch's portability is too comfy. I can't go back

LOL

Huh? Didn't this game was already on PS4?

>taking shits longer than a few minutes
I'm experienced in the art of turbo evacuation

its the S version which was supposed to be a Switch exclusive

this is Dragon Quest XI S which is an expanded version of the game that came out in japan 2 years ago (and the west last year). it was up till now only announced for the Switch. but it should be obvious from Square-Enix's money grubbing history that they will try to cash in on it on as many platforms as they can, so it's a given that it will also arrive on PS4 and likely PC.

>forcing out your shits
Pfffff lol. Just sit and hang on for the ride bro. My shits are 20 minutes minimum.

While updated editions with more content being sold seperately is always a touch shitty, what is bad about games being on as many platforms as possible?

(Hilariously) triggers Switch-tards

Attached: 1556990800962.jpg (1280x1425, 602K)

Undecided usually means it'll coming later down the line at an unspecific time. Otherwise, they would've outright denied the possibility.
gematsu.com/2019/02/square-enix-undecided-on-whether-vanilla-dragon-quest-xi-will-receive-definitive-edition-content

>forcing
Nah senpai that shit flows out like it's lubed up. Get a better diet

>PS4 version not even announced
>implying discs would have already been printed

fake n' gay. like your mom's tits.

>bro just get fucked in the ass for easier shits
No thanks. Mine is tight as a fleas pecker.

So pretty much the same game but with extra content but still sold at full price?
Is this P5R situation?

Sitting on a toilet for long periods of time is unhealthy and leads to hemorrhoids. Enjoy

The pic is a fake, but even if it's true you have to remember:
>WiiU games that are ported to Switch and sell for 60 dollars = bad
>PS4 games that are re-released for PS4 and sell for 60 dollars = must buy

Can't wait to play Dragon Quest XI S on my PS4

Delusional grandma theories

Nice.

Either are dumb. Should be dlc for one and reduced prices for the other. But of course people are greedy...

Why? It's not a graphics heavy game. The cartoony style would look better on Switch.

nintendosoup.com/mysterious-dragon-quest-xi-s-ps4-disc-appears-in-japan/amp/
>Today we have a very strange piece of news to share with you concerning Dragon Quest XI S. Apparently Square Enix has started distributing promotional discs of Dragon Quest XI S for PS4 to what we presume are retailers. What makes things so strange is the fact that the PS4 disc is a Dragon Quest XI S disc rather than a Dragon Quest XI disc, as Dragon Quest XI S was announced as the definitive edition exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
How is this concerning?

A game doesn't need to be graphically intense to benefit from higher resolution

>Should be dlc for one and reduced prices for the other.
Exactly. But it's not gonna happen.
Also, I heard that all the DLCs (music/costumes) you/we bought for Persona 5 won't work on Royal. lol

Concerning, as in relating

That was bound to happen. They´re just selling the "new" game on Switch and then resell the content on the other platform latter.

>release a "definitive edition" years later on inferior hardware and cuck out the guys who already own it
why is this allowed? is it okay because its japan who does it?

How exactly would it look better on Switch at a lower resolution? Keep in mind that I own a Switch so I don't give a fuck about console war shit

P5R?

It won't be DLC on PS4 but rather a re-release because they already stated DQXI will have no DLC. :)

>have to pay for a actually non ear bleeding soundtrack

I am legit considering it before playing dq11

>How exactly would it look better on Switch at a lower resolution?
It doesnt. Some people dont really mind though.

>PS4 is inferior to PS3

Wouldnt surprise me desu.

What?

with extra content? DQIX/SS/

Unless they release this as dlc for the original game I'm still going to pirate this on switch. I'm not rebuying this fucking game at full price for a few extra hours of content

More Japanese devs abandon the Switch in favor of PS4.