Wait, no. ok

Wait, no. ok

Assassin's creed odyssey mixed with breath of the wild.

Attached: image_gods_monsters-40468-4287_0004.jpg (3840x2160, 3.18M)

What game is this

gods & monsters

learn to read filenames, newfag. it clearly tells you that the game is image_gods_monsters-40468-4287_0004

>inb4 "le what's da difference xD?"

It would be nice if they showed more than 11 seconds of footage, none of which was gameplay.
BOTW reveal was similar but people already knew what Zelda is all about.

It's going to be like odyssey but with a stamina meter and without a boat.

My only issue is why greek mythology?

Odyssey just came out. There's a lot of underused and aeshetically interesting pantheons like Hindu, Aztec, Mesopotamian, etc.

don't worry, you'll see it later. no hurry my man.

Because according to them they wanted to cut loose after restraining themselves with odyssey.

Here's your protagonist, bro.

Attached: e32019-ubisoft-gods-and-monsters-screenshot-3-1560201719996_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Greeks and monkeys

Mororns should of just made Odyssey its own series just like Black Flag how many potential good series idea are gonna be squandered on the Asscreeed IP.

Odyssey is the best ass creed in recent years and it has nothing to do with assassins. The order won't even be created for another few hundred years. By this point I'm tired of assassins vs templars.

that would do more damage than good
everyone would just be down ubisofts throat about how all these IPs are literally just assasins creed reskins

They only feel like reskins becuase they have to shoehorn in all the typical Asscreed elements and combat so it somewhat fits the name this wouldn't be the case if it was just allowed to be its own project from the get-go.

Oh shut up, I'm sick of hearing this, it was EXACTLY THE SAME SHIT as usual.

>Protag with tragic past
>Shadowy group of evil figures controlling society
>Assassinate them all to stop them from misusing alien artifacts

It's the exact same shit as usual they just didn't use the names "assassin" or "Templar"

>typical Asscreed elements and combat
I remember when combat was almost entirely counter based, to the point where it was over powered in ac1. ac2 was a bit better about it but still was all about waiting for one guy to attack then insta killing him with a counter. I think ac3 was the last game to have a system close to that.

it looks even emptier than BoTW does, I don't even know how thats possible.

Attached: 1444191832198.jpg (111x95, 3K)

this shit looks even more empty than botw.

Even that one screenshot has about 10 maybe interesting places to go. (Probably won't be) That's already 8 more than the whole botw has.

Framing and context go a long way. Every other ass creed moves the character onward by telling them it's their duty as an assassin to fight the templars and defend freedom. Odyssey is a more personal reason for why you're going after a templar stand in, to get revenge for splitting up your family. Actually, ac2 started that way before it settled into a greater assassins vs templars story.

Probably because it's 8 months away, assuming they don't delay it.

Cute!

Kid Icarus: Breath of the Wild