I would give an arm to have this on PC

I would give an arm to have this on PC.

Attached: 71Qjw861f0L._SY679_.jpg (450x679, 74K)

Same man. I love the game but my 360 is really old.

Sell your anal virginity to me. I'm one of the developers.

I don't have that anymore, gay boi.

But how would you play? Dumb dumb.

Xenia emulator is coming a long way. Will be fully playable soon

both games should come to pc desu

Just buy a PS3 or wait for the eventual PS4 remake.

If the game can be emulated on both PS4 and Xbone I don’t understand why it should be so hard

The only thing console has over PC is a 10+ year old game. I guess some overhyped by streamer games too for PS4 as well.

The game still looks really good on xbone. Seeing it on PC would be amazing. Something about the art style has survived all these years. I think it’s one of the best aging games from last gen

Red Dead Redemption really hasn't aged that well.

It was one of those games that came out back when open world and serious stories in video games were still a pretty novel concept. The game feels pretty quaint by today's standards.

It’s still really fun to play

there is no open world cowboy frontier experience on PC
the closest we have is New Vegas

Nah it's a legendary game man. Already archived as one of the greatest

Why? It's just like RDR2, you'll play it once and forget about it. The only thing people remember is the shock ending.

Oh poor PC. Maybe you can dry your tears with the money you save from super deals at the steam store.

I smell a bias against the game, take your fanboy shit elsewhere

Why do people recommend this on Ps3? It was one of those clear cases where the Xbox360 version was just better. Not to mention it's 4K on x1x.

You can already emulated both 360 and ps3 versions to some extent, in a few more years it should be fully playable

give a leg or something else, playing with one hand is not fun

Gta5 roleplay is on PC. Go play that. Red dead is from a bygone era

Nobody wants your useless limbs, you PClard