When was the last time this happened to you Yea Forums?

When was the last time this happened to you Yea Forums?

Attached: 1559653895192.png (920x598, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-x068o6Wtw4?t=107
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have friends and therefore this has never happened to me.

Never because I'm not a retard who follows trends.

hey paul

Attached: 2854848484848.gif (500x211, 1.46M)

H1Z1 and PUBG. I thought the battle royale meme was fucking terrible when we started playing H1Z1, my friends moved onto PUBG so I picked that up and confirmed my thoughts that battle royales are fucking awful. They moved onto Fortnite and I've stuck to playing Rainbow Six Siege alone.

Goatees are gay.

I bet you would say that one man fucking another man in the ass is gay too. Brainlet.

>persona bugs you to play MMO
>"come on it'll be fun there's cool classes and a free trial"
>give in and download it
>spend some time deciding what class and race I want
>finally get in game
>greeted with end game character
>"cool see you at end game"
>literally expects me to play the whole game solo and rush everything
>drop the game and block the person

Attached: 1547639216444.jpg.jpg (560x678, 45K)

Multiple times with one group of friends to the point I've basically stopped getting games with them. They will never admit it but I'm certain they would drop games the moment they realized I was better at them than they were.

Attached: D8TKcH3UIAAbrEp.jpg (1341x2048, 934K)

I thought Paul was cute

You're never going to like anything that you go into it with a negative mentality. There are also much better ways to sniff your own farts.

>person bugs you to play MMO
>play it with them
>they get you to endgame
>they stop playing when you get there

Probably Overwatch.

>bug friends to come play MMo with me
>i start a new character with them
>describe each class and roles, get really excited for the future of a squad playing together
>dreams of guild participation once they get used to it
>they all die stupid deaths within 20 minutes of playing and quit

Attached: IMG_20190401_180709.png (1076x931, 1.35M)

I know what I like and don't like. I can't get into games where you aren't playing on an even playing field. That's what battle royales are in my experience, you hope to get lucky and get good guns when you drop, if you do, then great, you get to spend the next thirty fucking minutes hopping around in buildings looting shit and waiting for a fucking circle to get smaller, if you got shit luck and got fucked by somebody who got a better gun then you get the great experience of watching your friends run around in empty fields and buildings waiting for a circle to close.

Fuck the Battle Royale meme.

Borderlands 2. Luckily it was only 6 bucks down the shitter because steam sale.
>hey man let's play borderlands together :^)
>oh wait get to level 72 and get geared first then we'll play

Bated and manpilled.

Back when GW 2 released. Though it's not like the others stopped but they were too far ahead because preorder let them start a weak earlier.
That was the only time.

> I know what I like and what I don't like

Yet you still got the game. I don't think you know anything, and you only decide what you want to like and don't want to like because of how you think it will make you look.

Not him but why does it matter to you?

youtu.be/-x068o6Wtw4?t=107

It doesn't, I just have nothing better to do.

Nosgoth
Ror2 which I really like and often play alone

another dumb selfcentered niggertoro poster big surprise

This happened when me and a group of friends agreed that we would all buy and play Castlevania: Harmony of Despair together. Pretty sure I was the only one who bought the game. Worst part is that I don't really like the game.

Attached: image.jpg (600x938, 291K)

>first time playing div2
> autistic friend cant spend one minute without trying to piss off the fort joy folks
>get to the arena since it was listed in objective.
>me and another friend fight each other in combat.
>after we get back, autistic friend has the entire town in combat initiative from destroying shit like his gta games
>"fuck this game, I wanna kill stuff"

Attached: 1560099358649.gif (500x375, 1001K)

fix the fern back

Pretty much everyone I knew stopped playing Overwatch like a month after I cracked down and bought a copy.

>Yet you still got the game.
I wanted to give the genre another chance, I saw people flooding into this new game so I imagined there may have been improvements from H1Z1. There were in some respects, but the base gameplay loop of these battle royale games just doesn't appeal to me.

>I don't think you know anything, and you only decide what you want to like and don't want to like because of how you think it will make you look.
The fuck are you on about? I decide what I like and don't like (in this context, Battle Royales) based on my experience with the genre. First impressions are everything, and I was burned with the first entries I tried with the genre, to the point where I don't ever want to get into it again.

Attached: 1559257197075.jpg (720x720, 167K)

Mordhau. They said they'd keep playing. It's been about 3 weeks now since the last time we've launched it.

Attached: 1440620649740.png (500x533, 283K)

I bit the bullet and bought the Steam versions of Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 the day before my friends obsession with ff14 began. I became obsessed too, but I wasted my money nonetheless.

age of wonders 3, divinity, probably more that I can't remember
my condolences

Day:Z was the only time and I fucking knew how it was gonna go but I still did it.
fucking cunts the devs too

why kids hangout with an adult?

they're women not exactly kids, but kinda alike in a way

Well now you're just backpedaling. Based on what you said before, it's hard to believe that you wanted to give the genre a chance. It sounds more reasonable that you bought a game just to be able to tell yourself "I'm right". You're not even on topic with the thread, and politicizing the whole ordeal.

It was supposed to be about times you got a game that friends told you to get and they moved on after you got it. In your example, all we really know is what you like and your opinion about a genre of game. So, I'm gonna go ahead and repeat myself here, there are better ways to sniff your own farts.

>my name is Paul
I hate it. Why couldn't I get a proper name like David or John?

Shut up Paulson.

>wargroove
>friend begs me to buy it
>play multiplayer
>eat his ass
>"yeah I'm done playing for now lets play something else"
>neither of us have played it since
>couldn't even refund because I got it through a third party for a few dollars cheaper

Attached: 1523392756613.jpg (540x404, 26K)

>my name is a common biblical name
>why can't I have a common biblical name?

>I can't get into games where you aren't playing on an even playing field.
>plays siege
loving every laugh

Can't remember cause I gave up on trying to play games with friends years ago since it happened too much.
This fucking shit happened to me on like three different occasions for FFXIV

damn you "based and xxxpilled" retard
every single thread

Attached: 1560271829150.jpg (607x1024, 111K)

Warfare.
He clearly just wanted company on his Grindy ass chore sim

>eat his ass
Well no wonder, you were supposed to play the game

since when do women play vidya?
since when do women play more than one vidya?

Gears 4