Every smash dlc character has multiple entities on the panorama

Every smash dlc character has multiple entities on the panorama.

Attached: multiple entities.png (780x773, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/joker-from-persona-5-joins-super-smash-bros-ultimate-as-a-playable-dlc-fighter/
nintendoenthusiast.com/2019/01/21/decidueye-smash-ballot/
nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-why-decidueye-wasnt-chosen-piranha-plant-character-changes-online-much-more/2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

Are you comparing kazooie to morgana and slime?

Gee, would you look at the time

Attached: 100191A1-02E5-4A8A-B971-9CA5B60C74D1.jpg (259x194, 11K)

Where's piranha plant's?

Pikmin are from Pikmin.

But not every smash dlc character gets games.

>Dante posing with Vergil or Trish
Capcom has been in a roll lately they better not fail me now

The Pikmin in the plant was positively not present before Piranha Plant was playable, peasant.

HOLY SHIT EVERY DLC CHARACTER HAS LIMBS

RAYMANFAGS BTFO

Why do you people persist in trying to find patterns or predict a man who has been nothing but unpredictable?

Attached: kirbyBoi.jpg (512x580, 99K)

Let's dance.

Attached: crash-bandicoot-n-sane-trilogy-screen-04-us-03dec16.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

The other examples are from their respective series.

Patternfags are cancer

Could not see this any other way

He's quite literally fucking confirmed.

Doomchads rise up

Attached: doom_slayer_and_daisy_by_xous54_dawq4gs-pre.jpg (806x992, 154K)

yeah, I'm thinking she's in.

Attached: 1538322714922.png (340x434, 147K)

Except Banjo-Kazooie is one character.

I always though his dick transformed into the part of the weapon she puts her hands on. That would be hot.

Attached: quint.png (472x699, 344K)

They are in

Attached: They are in.png (1303x719, 1.1M)

this
t. /vp/

>Lloyd was possibly leaked by a save corruption glitch that was shared with Mii Swordfighter and Duck Hunt which also also leaked Banjo.
>Colette was possibly leaked by Milk Bosatu
They will be a duo like the Ice Climbers, so they are in!

Attached: 1560896356954.png (640x960, 281K)

Holy shit every dlc has a penis

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

>Mario, Sonic, Banjo and Crash in the same game
It'd be truly incredible

Can i join in?

Attached: Img220206_l.png (314x414, 41K)

based

Attached: maka.png (400x400, 277K)

The only good choice in this thread, but Jokah already stole Sega's slot

This is dumb. Piranha Plant is watering someone from another series, Joker and Hero are accompanied by the mascot of their games, and Banjo-Kazooie is a single character so they had to be there together. The only thing they all have in common is that they have mouths, and Plant is the biggest stretch

OP BTFO so many times that he was forced to recontextualize his autistic theory

Attached: 679B0E49-EF99-4587-99C0-6A61678B4CB5.gif (274x231, 1.99M)

Agumon will get in, and Gabumon will be his companion

Attached: Aguman.png (200x283, 43K)

Even piranha plant? Is it in his mouth like a Xenomorph?

Joker is Atlus, nigger.

>undertale
>entities
hahahaha

2B + Pod and Ammy + Issun confirmed?

Attached: hype overload.gif (540x300, 363K)

I need to play at least the first Crash game before rosterfags ruin it for me.

Attached: called the police.jpg (408x330, 47K)

Attached: 1557226155571.gif (315x179, 136K)

They're owned by Sega, so it's a Sega character. Nintendo still credits a lot of companies like Intelligent Systems even if they own the characters, same shit here. It could happen, but I find it very unlikely, this is not a Sega Fighters Pass

Try the remasters, they are very good

Which is a subsidiary of Sega.

If you are going to play only 1 mainline Crash game, make it 2.

be le me

be le me playing smash on le switch

choose le smash

hmmmmmmmmmm I want to see how le villager and isabbelle fight against each other

choose le npc fight

expect le isabelle to win cuz shes his secretary

villager win

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>EVERY DLC CHARACTER HAS LIMBS
That's debatable.

What the fuck? How can you let anyone else ruin your enjoyment of a game or series by posting unrelated shit? Are you twelve?

Except atlus still got added to the credits, which didn't happen with rare
Ergo he's a atlus rep

I admire your persistence.

They do that all the time, it's a SEGA character. Look at these credits, Nintendo owns the characters yet they still credit the develovers of the games, but we all know they're Nintendo characters

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-130002_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Attached: 8134CDTLJ-L._SY606_.jpg (428x606, 73K)

These two please.

Attached: 1555749713613.png (507x613, 447K)

Attached: 339965_1.png (313x313, 31K)

lol

I admire your alliteration, user.

Friendly all new characters will be the following:

- Protagonists
- From series not yet unrepresented in Super Smash Bros.
- 3rd party.
- Characters from series that have past history with Nintendo.

Attached: 1499141930841.jpg (640x803, 75K)

Hopefully.

Attached: Don & Katsu.jpg (980x551, 466K)

I'd give my left nut for Dillon with Russ on the poster

Attached: poster.jpg (500x725, 125K)

holy fuck you ass cancer fuck off

Yeah, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: RE2Gqqr.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>Spyro and Sparx
>Crash and Aku Aku
Yeah, I'm thinking they're in.

Attached: 1549583726031.jpg (680x396, 35K)

Yeah, I'm thinking they're in.

Attached: Wonder-Red.png (849x560, 253K)

Piranha Plant doesn't really count since he wasn't part of the fighters pass

Both PW and Crash would be my dream list

tales team based character sounds way too based to actually get in but hey heres hoping

Is Activision even the kind of company would be okay with Smash representation?

I still cannot believe Sakurai added in the Joker. God damn, the WORST choice of character for Smash.

>Screen goes black
>SWISH
>fuzzy video call comes in
>Yes, Mr. Sakurai, what is it, I'm in the middle of a critical test

how do you react

cringe

I don't even know what the hell you're referencing

Probably keep watching to find out what the fuck this is.

>Digimon
>relevant past 1999
>V-pet qualifying as a Video Game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Characters from series that have past history with Nintendo
>All mainline Persona games have been on Playstation
>but muh SMT....
>Which is only reference for one song as everything else is just under "Persona Series"

They are notoriously Jewish, why wouldn’t they be okay with free money and promotion?

>Activision
>saying no to money and advertising

An undoubtedly unbelievable alliteration by user.

he is but plant also got a pikmin in a pot

I think this is genuinely the dumbest "theory" since the chair bullshit

they're in

Attached: Syrup and Genie.png (520x527, 168K)

Persona is STILL SMT you fucking moron. And you're forgetting Persona Q and Q2 exist.

Attached: PersonaPSPNAcover.jpg (640x319, 121K)

I want to believe

Attached: twewy.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

Every DLC character has a mouth. Waluigi has a mouth. He's in.

Geno and mallow confirmed

>random loli puzzle shit is better than Crash
Know your place, faggot.

It's time.

Attached: 636[1].png (409x502, 251K)

That last one doesn’t apply you absolute retard

He's in

Attached: 12304569543234Y.png (756x465, 986K)

Don't get my hopes up.

Attached: 2kats.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Nope.
Yes it does. Name one 3rd party character on the roster that's from a series that doesn't have history with Nintendo. And don't say "muh mainline". ANY kind of history matters.

Attached: 1486402359177.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>And don't say "muh mainline"
but that's the only one that matters
thanks for the (you) in advance

>Nope.
Sora breaks none of your "rules"

I know this is a meme and all to dismiss patterns, but imagine Rayman getting announced and he has Murfy with him on the mural. It would be pretty cool

Geno and Mallow

According to your fake rules. Sakurai said the series MUST carry history with Nintendo. He never specified what kind of games matter.

Attached: klonoa_and_huepow_by_equilibrik_davv2dn-pre.png (965x828, 260K)

They gotta save at least a few Nintendo Characters for the next Smash.

Is Klonoa even still popular in this day and age?

if anything its be from his movie being cancelled but hes a perfect cocksleeve

>Lloyd was possibly leaked by a save corruption glitch that was shared with Mii Swordfighter and Duck Hunt which also also leaked Banjo.
That wasn't a legitimate leak, retard.

>Persona is STILL SMT
That's wrong, you fucking retard.

>Persona is SMT
not in Japan.

>inb4 "b-but it split off of If..."
Yoshi split off of Mario, but Smash considers them separate franchises.

So? This means less than nothing.
Or are you going to imply that the slime is the soulmate companion for the Luminary.

>Mario, Sonic and Crash
yeah I could see the importance of these guys, considering Mario vs Sonic vs Crash was a thing because Nintendo vs Sega vs Sony.
>Banjo
aside from favouritism, this nigga has nothing in common with the other 3. Infact, Banjo was kissing the feet of Mario in terms of everything.

The plant watering the Pikmin is adorable.

Banjo is one of the pioneers of 3D platforming and collectathons. Obviously Mario came first, but Banjo arguably did quite a few things better than Mario, plus he had TWO highly-regarded games on the N64 that were platformers, while Mario only had one. He can definitely stand along with the other three, even if it's to a lesser extent.

I'd argue Cloud is more of a Sony mascot than Crash or Spyro

He is. Cloud has stayed consistently popular while Crash and Spyro were mostly in bad games after their first few until recently with their rereleases, and even then those aren't really NEW games.

but his importance compared to the other two is next to null. I get that he was an important character for the n64, but he wasnt a brand identifying character like Mario or Sonic or Crash was. And thats my point.

You're absolutely 110% correct. Crashfags massively overstate the importance of those two.

t. Spyrofag

That would actually be cute and good

Attached: 1529965635451.jpg (311x501, 83K)

>Atlus listed out separately
Way to defeat your argument, retard.
>Look at these credits, Nintendo owns the characters yet they still credit the develovers of the games, but we all know they're Nintendo characters
Why do think those characters are listed out separately? It's because Nintendo doesn't 100% own the related companies (Hal Laboratory), doesn't 100% own the characters (Pokemon) or some other legal reason. Atlus might be a subsidiary of Sega but there's obviously some legal shit going on behind the scenes that requires Atlus to be credited instead of Sega.

Then why did Microsoft buy Rare

Yeah Im thinking they're in

Attached: 2312241-cs.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Alliteration is the dubs of the alphabet

THEN WHAT DOES THAT SAY ON THE GOD DAMN PIC

based

see you at the game awards

Attached: Capture.png (205x272, 24K)

>American screenshot
it doesn't effect Japan. Recent ATLUSA titles have also started removing the SMT

dude, Banjo is not on the same level as Crash, Sonic or Mario. Disregarding the quality of his games, he is not the face of a generation. Thats the point. His game could be the best game ever, normalfags would still associate the N64 with Mario 64. Thats the key issue here.
Please get that into your brain.

Also to answer your question directly, Microsoft bought Rare because of their experience developing video games, something Microsoft needed because they were new to the game. Rare wasnt bound to Nintendo, they were still a third party company, so it was possible. However Microsoft dropped the ball and Rare did not manage to make a face for that generation. Unless you want to defend the Kinect/Perfect Dark and claim its more important than Master Chief.

Apparently E3 doesn't exist to you.

Attached: thiskillsthewaluigifag.png (931x447, 826K)

Crash isnt the face of a generation either what the fuck?

every time I see this image the only thing I can see is the n64 tree in the background

>Crash
>the face of a generation
are you insane?

Also, Microsoft bought Rare because they though they were getting Donkey Kong as part of the deal.

Frisk and the annoying dog

More like Sans and Papyrus.

I mean he kind of was for the PS1? Maybe I shouldnt have worded it in a way that implies he was THE face.

Persona is still part of Megami Tensei
nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/joker-from-persona-5-joins-super-smash-bros-ultimate-as-a-playable-dlc-fighter/
>The Persona games are a spinoff of the popular Shin Megami Tensei franchise, which has a long and storied history in the world of video games – with many of the games appearing on Nintendo systems.
Literally from Nintendo's main website

>Persona, also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, is a video game franchise developed and primarily published by Atlus. Focusing around a series of role-playing video games, Persona is a spin-off from Atlus' Megami Tensei franchise, and was originally based on the high school setting of Shin Megami Tensei.

Google doesn't lie user. And again you're forgetting Persona Q exists. Which was released one fucking year before Persona 5 and development on Smash Ultimate started. Any kind of history with Nintendo matters. Mainline or not.

Attached: persona_4_esrb_m.jpg (650x917, 145K)

Attached: Layton and Luke.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>*checks over her shoulders, and to the sides*
>OH NO I'M ALWAYS ALONE IN MY GAMES. BOLO COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW. B-BOLO?

Attached: download (28).jpg (211x239, 12K)

WarGreymon will be part of Agumon's kit.

>Travis and Jeane
>Frisk and annoying dog or Chara
>Phoenix and Maya

Who.

But its's never going to happen because the fans have been sleeping on Doomguy until very recently. He almost never appears on the old polls. Sucks

>People still can't understand that Persona is a SMT spin-off that has become its own thing separate from the main series
why
it's not even difficult to comprehend

>He almost never appears on the old polls.
the polls are fucking worthless

>polls
>mattering

Banjo, Ridley, K. Rool, Isabelle, Inklings, Snake, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and a Dragon Quest Hero would like to disagree with you.

Level 5's best selling character and one of the 2 kings of the DS, the other being

Doom slayer's entity will be his shotgun

Sorry, forgot about Simon and Bayonetta as well.

.....Who

Not even a little, but I can dream.
I'm not even the other user so maybe 2 dozen people want him

Attached: 1560931311361.jpg (960x1949, 383K)

And that's what I said about Shulk and Joker, just because you've never played a Professor Layton game doesn't mean he has no fanbase.

Attached: 484012-chibi.png (597x448, 226K)

because it literally has never been called SMT outside of America. The only reason it's called that is for marketing purposes in the US. In Japan, where the decisions are made, it is not a Shin Megami Tensei game.

>has an anime
>literal anime swordsman
>I'm still okay with it

Attached: Layton-Swordfight.gif (340x189, 1.63M)

>Isabelle and Inkling
poll results didn't matter at all, Sakurai even said that Inkling was getting in regardless of the ballot lol
>Ridley, K Rool, Bayo, Simon and the veterans
gotten from a single (official) poll that's likely not being used by Nintendo
>Dragon Quest Hero
no polls were necessary for this, Nintendo fucking loves Dragon Quest
>Banjo
Nintendo doesn't need a poll to see how badly fans have criticized their decision to sell Rare in the first place + their budding relationship with Microsoft making something like this possible in the first place.

Unless Sakurai states that Nintendo picked Hero and BK from the Smash Ballot, there's no real reason to assume that the ballot is being used by Nintendo.

that looks homosexual

>because it literally has never been called SMT outside of America
It doesn't need to be called SMT. It has elements of SMT in it, right? That makes it a SMT spinoff.

But it's a spinoff that's so incredibly different from the original serie that it should be considered its own thing.

First companions, then partners, now entities. what will you reach for next?

Hunter and Palico

It does, but Hershel is quite straight, he has a daughter and the love of his life was a girl. A true gentleman through and through.

>Her
>she

Moonwalker confirmed.

Attached: What-happened-to-Michael-Jackson-s-chimp-Bubbles.jpg (954x720, 251K)

Just because you weren’t alive for the N64 doesn’t mean you can pretend to know shit.

>Nakoruru with Mamahaha
I mean, that's by default but still

It's over, the king will also return.

Attached: NINTENDO64--Conkers Bad Fur Day_Feb1 23_16_34.jpg (640x480, 65K)

WE

Attached: We trade one villain for another.png (1000x563, 684K)

Pretty sure L5’s best selling character is Jibanyan.

Someone seems to be a little booty bothered

Are they going to add BOTW stage to ultimate now?

It’s literal patternfagging.
Does not apply.

Sakurai literally said Ridley and K. Rool are only in because of their success in the polls.
Not years of begging. The poll
nintendoenthusiast.com/2019/01/21/decidueye-smash-ballot/

god fucking damn it another sword user

he's in

Attached: darksouls4-720x405.png (720x405, 363K)

Gross

nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-on-smash-bros-ultimate-why-decidueye-wasnt-chosen-piranha-plant-character-changes-online-much-more/2/
>We’ve included characters that were in high demand from the “Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot” we held in the past. This is the case for characters like Ridley, King K. Rool and Simon.
that's literally what I said
I said that those characters were in because they did well in one poll, an actual official poll held by Sakurai. We have no evidence that the ballot is even important anymore since it's Nintendo picking characters.

You got Rathalos. The MH team is against palicos and hunters representing the games over the creatures.

This would be great man, don't lose hope Katbro. Maybe she's that character the nip leaker is talking about, the "flying weapon" can apply to her and we don't have a Sony rep yet.

Yup, I'm thinking Reimu's in.

Attached: Mg97Fwl.png (600x591, 510K)

>Run up the stairs to my wife's bedroom. cape WHOOSHing behind me!
>Jump up and down on her bed while I chant "BANJO IS IN SMASH! BANJO IS IN SMASH!!!"
>Her new boyfriend wakes up and snaps at me as she groans
>"AYO WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOIN. NEXT TIME YOU WAKE ME UP IMMA BEAT YOUR ASS LIL BITCH"
>"Stop it Jamal, he's just excited... go back to bed, Bryce."
>I head back to bed, less afraid after she defended me, humming the Banjo Kazooie theme song the way there.

Holy shit.. I can't fricking wait! Banjo Kazooie and new Star Wars. What newcomers are y'all looking forward to?

Attached: 1560976580611.png (380x467, 26K)

Its was a teaser for sword and shield

Not a fighter
They're in

Attached: 219616AD-90E1-48DD-B2DA-0DEEC3AD7719.jpg (1080x598, 181K)

Back to your containment board faggot.

Dilate.

>Mario, Sonic Crash and Chief all in one game
Not my preferred outcome but still a kino outcome all the same.

Attached: Master_Chief_Crash_Mario_Sonic.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

There needs to definitely be some Professor Layton rep in the game. At least give the gentleman a stage, ANYTHING.

Sneed

Attached: 1538240557241.jpg (320x299, 25K)

MH was already represented. Fuck off. It's over.

>patternfags are at it again

here's your dante final smash bro

Attached: Jackpot.jpg (450x254, 16K)

It’s not from the same series. If PP counts, then why would any other character who has a companion matter, if it doesn’t even have to have a companion from their own series? Literally anyone could get in at that point.

She's actually the face of puzzle games next to tetris, dimwit

>Piranha Plant and a character that is a part of another character's moveset
>Joker and a character that appears in taunts
>Luminary and a character that appears in taunts + a stage
>Banjo and a character that is absolutely vital to his entire character, to the point where Smash Fighter #73 is named "Banjo and Kazooie" rather than just Banjo
There's no correlation here
Quit acting like everything is a fucking pattern

Attached: 1542374875744.gif (300x236, 2.85M)

It’d be a shame that Carbuncle’s taunts get wasted on bringing Arle for a second

Why are smashfags so fucking stupid? I bet all of you making these stupid threads are zoomers

I wasn’t a Herobrine shitposter I want to believe

Attached: E73A93F0-6888-42FB-B77F-6CF2AA65FD26.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

He's in

Attached: rayman.jpg (480x320, 48K)

Crash with Aku Aku

Attached: 220px-Crash_Bandicoot.png (220x300, 69K)

>married
>two bed hotel room
i cannot believe people like this guy exist

Do you guys think the color theory has any credence?

> If you dont think Banjo is the best thing in the world, the best video game ever, you are a shitty ZOOMER!!!!!1!!
29 years old, had an N64 and I played Banjo. Fuck off you retarded nigger

Nintendo owns the Pokemon themselves, and also all of Monolith which is credited separately in Smash, it makes no sense

For a Sony rep? I can see it. Crash is more associated, of course, but J&D is actually Sony owned. And the moveset possibilities are actually plentiful.

I think hotels price two bed hotel rooms and one bed hotel rooms similarly. There's usually more two bed rooms available too. It makes sense.

A Sony rep literally cannot happen.

Activision has actually been treating both franchises very well, lately. It would be a genuine shock to me if they declined an offer by Nintendo.

>3 SE reps

Capcom barely got by with one of them being an echo.

worthless reply

good thing PP dlc is separate from the fighter pass dlc then

Isaac with a Djiin confirmed

No, but Klonoa would fit in perfectly with everyone else and also serve as a second Namco rep. I mean, hell, SE got 2 and Capcom got 3. They at least deserve a second since they're helping make the damn thing.

Well, It is in the Pokemon stage.

Crash is trash, the games were propped up by people who never owned a nintendo 64 and wanted to play a platformer with questionable game design, and his actual platformers were forgotten until the trilogy release, the only thing he was known for was stompping mario kart 64;s gameplay into the dirt, which sucks considering more faggots still play MK64

Crash is pretty much the face of the PlayStation. Cloud is crazy popular, yes, but Crash's appeal And notoriety extends far beyond a subset of fans. He's normie tier.

worthless thread

10 million copies sold.

Cry more faggot.

I'd imagine it'd Master Chief and Cortana

Plant is killing that pikmin

Attached: Dxe69DhV4AEis7e.jpg (326x326, 18K)

Kazooie is literally part of the character. She's the other half of the fighter, not a sidekick or extra.

I love Isaac!

and guess who is literally begging to pay nintendo for DLC. I guess 10 million sold doesn't amount to shit huh. How many of those 10 million actually played and beat those 3 games instead of buying it because it was something they recognized.

Piranha Plant was a weird inclusion to this """theory""" but it is interesting that each Fighter Pass character is accompanied on the portrait. Not a real reason to speculate, sure, but it does make these kinds of threads fun.

Why not? Nathan Drake can eat a Subway sandwich but Kratos can't fight against Ganondorf?

Not really.

Coco would be his alt, since she is basically a reskin in the N.Sane Trilogy.

Because fuck you. Sony owns those IPs. They had their chance with All-stars and blew it.

Seems more like that all third party characters get extra representation which naturally results in them having a ‘partner’, and even then Plant is just meant to be cute while Kazooie is just part of the fighter.

tl;dr it’s fucking nothing

>not wanting a crossover with Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, and Sega characters

You're boring

Based as fuck

Nintendo owns the trademarks for Pokemon, which I believe include the Pokemon themselves and the names. But look at that image again, the © symbol means it's all about copyrights. The actual Pokemon copyright is split among different companies. Don't confuse trademarks with copyrights, user. Also I believe that Nintendo only owns like 96% of Monolith Software. So Nintendo doesn't have complete ownership.

That just goes back to what I said: There's underlying legal bullshit why Sakurai has to separately list out those companies.

doom guy in smash would be an ad for doom eternal's release in november dumbass, just like hero is an ad for DQ11S

>I guess 10 million sold doesn't amount to shit huh.

To Activision it sure does.

Attached: 1560900027088.png (224x210, 100K)

How well did Crash sell on the Switch?

Hey guys

Attached: filia.jpg (640x360, 167K)

I'm sure this factored heavily into their selection process, just like the magic colored chairs

But Kazooie doesn't count tho? It's part of the character.

I'm 30. Had a N64 growing up and the first time I played Banjo was on the 360 in 2011.

Still a fan tho

Pretty much. But this pattern doesn't even make sense, you could literally find a partner to anyone unless that character is a dot in a white screen.

Perfect

Attached: luburedhare.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

No way, fag

Attached: fcf8c06194966cb806211385455c1d20.jpg (678x1179, 78K)

>shits on your path

Attached: HeftyBlackGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif (400x231, 974K)

Even if for some reason this is a pattern (which I don't think it is) doesn't mean anything because basically anyone can have a partner. I can't think of any of the 4792930 newcomers people keep posting on Yea Forums not having a partner.

It's gonna be Frisk and that shitty dog isn't it

Attached: masking the pain.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

LEON

Based

The same amount that Persona 5 mattered to be in Smash.

Attached: yes_and.jpg (201x201, 5K)