Make sure you sit up straight while you game and browsing Yea Forums, Yea Forums

Make sure you sit up straight while you game and browsing Yea Forums, Yea Forums.

Attached: BadPosture.jpg (994x1024, 76K)

Strength training is more important
do push ups every other day and increase the number and reps as you get stronger.

what's the point of headsets all they seem to do is leave a giant gap on your hair while being overpriced.

Yea do push ups when you already have shit posture that'll surely help. Deadlifts are the end all be all. You dont have to go heavy just 1pl8 is fine. Just need to activate your posterior chain once in awhile. That's for posture improvement only, gains are a different matter.

I'm currently leaning back under comfy covers with the keyboard on my lap and the mouse on the armrest while the AC is running at full force.

Attached: gaming-chair.jpg (1896x1896, 618K)

Doing certain exercises like pulldowns/pull-ups will help your back. Just don't overdo it. Strengthening your back muscles helps with your posture greatly.

Attached: A scanner darkly.jpg (560x420, 131K)

yeah well push ups can be done anywhere. best thing I do for my back. it prevents serious injury.

Backstroke + pull up + plank to secure your back

why not just do planks instead? i think think your core is more important than your upper body which a lot of people seem to neglect just like legs.

Why though? It's not comfortable. I'd rather be comfortable.
>OH NO YOULL HAVE BACK PROBLEMS WHEN YOURE 50
who gives a shit I hope i'm fucking dead by the time i'm that decrepit and useless.

That shit aint comfy. You only think it's comfy cuz your back is wack already. Once you get good posture by default, life is bliss.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

I do cardio while gaming. Get on my level. The blood pumping allows my brains to function at a higher level destroying the competition.

Fuck yeah. This is comfy as shit, I miss it.

Attached: 1559401721846.jpg (509x587, 42K)

"straight" posture is more damaging in the long term
your high school coach and the nuns at your school that beat you into having straight posture weren't exactly experts

based
i miss my recumbent bike, i should nigger rig a controller to be able to use with my elliptical

Take a break from your computer and stretch your muscles!

Attached: 4e073d9004aee35c3447103c872d0900.jpg (1012x1600, 773K)

>play vidya for 8 hours without getting up
>"alright, time to take a break"
>open web browser, click on Yea Forums

Attached: 1407407470967.jpg (380x380, 50K)

cope

Please eat healthily user and take breaks from video games AND Yea Forums, I'm worried about you.

Attached: 7b26945b362c81210edc52dd10dc8821.jpg (601x1228, 66K)

Is it unhealthy to do it everday?

Attached: 1437448261865.gif (480x270, 292K)

If you don't do push ups your back muscles will atrophy and could pull a back muscle. If you haven't experienced pulling a back muscle before, let me tell you: it can be the worst pain you have ever experienced can can last weeks, and can completely incapacitate you.

>why not just do planks instead?
just do push ups. They're simple, works many muscle groups, including back and core muscles in the abs.

>Is it unhealthy to do it everday?
yes you must give your muscles a chance to rest and repair themselves. over-training muscles will actually weaken them and it will release toxins into the body as they break down.

sounds like someone that can't even plank 45 seconds

Not it is not unhealthy considering you're using your body weight for a single exercise per day (assuming correct form).You could go lighter every 3 days if you're feeling exhausted.Just eat well and get enough sleep.

>works many muscle groups, including back and core muscles in the abs

so does planks. lol

Ah, thank you. Sometimes I forget to mantain a proper posture

Attached: IMG_20180503_190013.jpg (750x726, 96K)