REPEAT AFTER ME

REPEAT AFTER ME

CDPR. STOLE. THE. SHOW.

and nintendo “won” only on Yea Forums HAHAHA

Attached: 034E32EA-31AA-4054-934B-99EE770B1A1B.jpg (1242x1650, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czj2SohJ3d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We'll never be able to talk about this game here will we?

>trannypunk
>game of anything

wtf i love normalfags now

Nintendo didn't even show shit. Everyone wanted to see Animal Crossing, but that was delayed. The only big announcement was No More Heroes 3, but they only showed some teaser cutscene.

Correction; Keanu stole the show. He could have been in any game shown at e3 and it would be the highest rated game on there.

normies hate immersive sims like deus ex
cant wait for the salt mining

>0 gameplay shown

The world is filled with npcs

Cyberpunk 2077 didn't even need anything like Keanu, it was already hyped through the roof, now they gained additional +5 million copies more.

what a disgusting list of games

how brain fucking dead do you have to be to have ANY hype around a game that involves EA? why the fuck is star wars 3rd.

>tranny

epic argument bro, keep it up

The fact that SwSh still managed to scrounge up 6% after that hype killing revelation is astonishing.

Which one? FF 7 Remake or Cyberpunk? For both cases, no

40%

>20,000 IGN readers

that many people don't read IGN

I feel sorry for Ubisoft developers. They have good ideas, but then throw it into 90 hour games that nobody wants to finish.

>Nintendo won on v
V what on it rightly for its awful showing, don't confuse banjo shitposting with positive reaction. Cyberpunk was easily the best game, but that's really not saying much when you consider the shit lineup

GameFaqs was transferred to IGN's server. It's literally a case of shitty website buying a good website, then claiming the traffic.

They did show Animal Crossing though you dumb shit. They literally had multiple treehouse presentations on it. It being delayed doesn't mean it wasn't there.

Oh, I'll go check it out then. I honestly stopped watching after the Direct.

noooooooo the $40 remakes lovingly crafted by the japanese masters this can't be happening noooooooooo

>two games made up nearly 70% of the results

Cyberpunk and FFVIIR are the only two games that put any effort into their presentations this year. Everyone else barely even showed up.

developers take note, the games people want have roots in old gaming, because none of you fucks are making anything better

notice how neither FF7R or CP2077 have any multiplayer shit in them, consider not forcing online shit into every title

notice how CP2077 is an adult title featuring nudity, its not just children who are buying games, and even then, children always want to play what the adults are playing

Just normie brained user.
>See ad.
>This is best, I'll vote for it and buy it.
EA will be making top 5 with whatever they release for the foreseeable future based on that alone.

>SW Jedi : Fallen Order in 3rd position
How ? It was bland as hell

So how do we stop the normalfag menace? They have ruined pretty much every facet of nerd culture and video games is about to fall completely to their shit tastes.

nintendo is normalfaggot central dude. its targetbase are manchilds, s.oyboys and children

It's basically a soulsborne/metroidvania. All the impressions I've heard and read about it from behind closed doors sound awesome. That said, the demo they showed us sucked.

>Pokemon on 4th place
[X] Doubt

>IGN SJW
>Trannypunk

OP IS A FAGGOT TRANNY

the game is set in 2077 and it literally revolves around the concept of modifying your body. how is the option of being a tranny in it any stupid then?
its only logical

>IGN as a measure of anything.
Do you go to Resetera and asks if Sony is the greatest gaming company ever?

I remember you fags crying and dilating over witcher 3. GOTY incoming tick tock niggers

Okay Scheifer

witcher 3 is unironically the most fullest experience in video game history

REPEAT AFTER ME

ONLY. 3RD. WORLD. POOR. MAN. DEVS. GO. TO. E3.

Attached: 1560800375412.jpg (882x863, 235K)

there is no logical explanation why Rockstar doesnt attend E3. face it.

Based GTA2077 never doubted it

So people like cinematic trailers without gameplay now I remember times when people hated these.

Ah yes. I too am looking for tranny simulator 2077 user.

WE WANT THE GTA AUDIENCE

Ikr back in 2006 they shit on Sony because of this and made laughing stock of them but now it is okay what a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

>haha i like pleb shit

dont forget to brag about going to cape shit movies too

So Gamers don't want to play games anymore, just watching them?

Literally zero gameplay. What is wrong with people?

Those games aren't meant to be finished. It's sheer quantity over soul.

Judging by how popular streaming services like Twitch and Youtube are it seems that was. Sad days we live in.

>notice how CP2077 is an adult title featuring nudity, its not just children who are buying games, and even then, children always want to play what the adults are playing
>muh mature games for mature adults such as myself
fuck off, the less brown and bloom the better

star power wins again over dumb people who focus solely on stage presence than games.

and don't get me wrong, pokemon was just awful.

NOOO IT'S TOO TRANNYPHOBIC, THIS ISN'T WHAT WE ALLOWED AGP BROS

They don't have to.

> Says "most fullest"
> Has shit taste
Checks out

It’s coming out before cyber punk

Rockstar only needs to show a recolored logo to generate more hype than all of E3
a conference would be a waste of money

Attached: WIjOjPy.png (567x500, 209K)

>and nintendo “won” only on Yea Forums HAHAHA

there's a difference between a singular game and overall showing. Last three E3's, Nintendo put the focus on a singular game(BotW, Odyssey, Smash), which made those games "win", while this time around there wasn't one singular game.

no one cares about nintendo outside of Yea Forums

Let me guess. ''Sony won''?

*Keanu Reeves

see?
they don't have a logical explanation

>they don't have to
>it would be a waste of money >implying
these are laughable excuses not logical explanations
if they attended e3, they would gather more hype than they have without attending e3. pure logic

>Avengers the last
they fucked up big time after all these years not even a fucking gameplay

What if I want a bright color palette, but also titties and gore?

Attached: 2E7C09FD-7475-4AB8-9958-266C93EDF8D6.png (500x358, 43K)

Their games are big enough that it doesn't matter whether or not they go to E3. There is no need to spend the money because RDR and GTA are going to sell regardless. I'm not sure why you give a shit, it's not like it affects you in any capacity.

>there is no need to spend the money
e3 costs for them would be like a drop in a bucket

I keked. I shouldn't have, but I keked. Also, Ubishit BTFO, which always pleases me.

bump

>Zero game play shown, but every zoomer is creaming their pants for Keanu
>1/4 of a old game for $60+DLC
>Star Wars game by EA
>First main Pokemon game that's going to flop hard.
>Same boring shooter with same boring arenas filled with same boring monsters that you kill with the same boring guns for 20 hours.
>Remember how good the first Watch Dogs 1 trailer made the game look?
>Cape shit
These were the top games shown at the E3, no wonder people say it was the worst E3 ever.

Guys, why is System Requirements Lab listing a 1080 Ti as the minimum for Cyberpunk?

Attached: A19BDA74-E79B-4DB7-A201-101DCE7BA0B2.jpg (192x245, 10K)

A drop they don't even need to spend to succeed.

it runs on a fucking ps4 man. no way min req needs a 1080

Treehouse is the best part

It was what they used to run the demo. There's no fucking way it's going to have a 1080ti minimum requirement.

This, watching Treehouse all day is just comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=czj2SohJ3d0

i LOVE nintendo treehouse ;3

I wouldn't be surprised if the E3 is dead in few years. The companies are moving more to doing announcements like Nintendo does them with the Directs, and every year there's less and less new big announcements at E3 .

>Swoosh 6%
Basedtendies deserve that game

>kid doesn't know...

they need Ad money

You have been told this a million times but obviously you don't care. IGNs audience has always been majority Sony owners. Of course they will choose a game that they can play.

There was no gameplay, just a trailer

Nintendo had the best overall showing, Cyberpunk was the most talked-about individual game

Wow, that was hard

>trannies won
LMAO

>ff7 remake
>nu pokemon
>avengers game
>anywhere close to """""game of the show""""
worst fucking timeline and mostly shitty E3

Attached: 1556912158347.png (469x400, 258K)

>we are a point that in order to "win" E3 you need to bring up a Jewlywood actor and cinematics, not gameplay

Attached: 1557537201017.jpg (700x1044, 86K)

And yet, there's 5x more FFVIIR threads than CD2077 threads. Funny, huh?