What the fuck? No way Death Stranding could be bad. Why is this hack slandering Kojima?

What the fuck? No way Death Stranding could be bad. Why is this hack slandering Kojima?

Attached: lsq54qin6a531.jpg (855x573, 78K)

Game devs ironically don't know what a good game is

Look at how many Jap devs who made classics like pieces of shit like Skyrim

What little gameplay we've seen looked pretty bland. Kojima weirdness aesthetic can only get you so far

>Prolific Dev

The problem is aesthetic is clean mecha and cybershit shot flat like an action movie.

I'm betting that dev was too damn casual for it, like said. All we can do is to wait 'till some clearly good at the game gives his veredict

Lmao.
>kojimbo fanboy now turn on their messiah, the apex kojimbo fanboy because he said something vaguely negative about kojimbo

>Talks shit about Death Stranding
>Shills Cyberpunk 2077 every other vid
hmmm

is death stranding resetera approved?

this. they're literally getting told by sony what to do and they don't actually know why the games are good themselves

sony basically told fromsoftware to make a monster hunter copy and they didn't even know why the monster hunter formula was good themselves.

I mean, does anyone actually expect Death Stranding to be good?

>great value kojima
why you guys listen to this guy anyway? also kojima is a hack.

this whole video is damage control

i bet this game is going to be terrible if they're putting this much effort into damage control

People that think it was Kojima that actually made MGS1-3 and not Tomozaku.

hes shilling both of them you moron

Death stranding looks like fucking shit. Every announcement is just a new celebrity. There's no way uts going to be good, Kojima hasn't made a good game un over a decade. What a failure this will be

>the biggest mgs fanboy is now all in for cdpr
I relate. I still liked it when he did a video for chico is quiet. That was the best part of mgsv

Looks pretty shit judging by the trailer we have so far. Like what the fuck was that shit

Fuck kojimbo

OH NO NO NO

Doesn't this retard have 200 videos on this game?

The Evangelion of videogames will never be bad.

I can't say I'm a fan of what I've seen of Death Stranding. I remember when the first images of the game started being released, I had a friend who fan-boy'd over it super hard just because it looked weird. For me, that's never been enough...weird for the sake of weird is just boring to me. I have no idea what this game is going to be like when it comes out and I honestly don't think any one else does, either. But right now, my expectations are REALLY low. Just having a few famous names attached to something is NOT enough to make a game great.

It's an open world deliveryman simulator with some shooting and stealth. Don't really get how people can't figure that out from the last two trailers.

Its like a twitter screen cap thread in Yea Forums.
But this is a youtube screen cap of someone who played a game sometime and didn't like it thread.
We're getting to levels of literally who that shouldn't be possible.