Square Enix's ethics department told Final Fantasy VII Remake devs to "restrict" Tifa's chest

>"It was necessary to restrict her chest," Nomura says in the interview. For the developers, modernising Tifa's design meant creating an athletic look, complete with abs, while retaining her iconic white tanktop and black mini skirt outfit. But, as the ethics department pointed out, Tifa shouldn't look "unnatural" during action scenes, so her chest was "restricted". This resulted in black underwear and a fitted tank top for the remake.

eurogamer.net/articles/2019-06-19-square-enix-has-an-ethics-department-and-it-told-the-final-fantasy-7-remake-developers-to-restrict-tifas-chest

Attached: tifa.png (529x499, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGPk7I7fVWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

Told ya

> Wanting girls that look like cows

No thanks, her chest looks natural while still being big

where the fuck are the athletic look and the abs though?

Doesn't even matter, breasts are still large honestly. Once again you guys are a joke

Attached: 1560868811495.png (1070x1070, 886K)

>this thread again

Attached: 1403449265504.jpg (420x470, 17K)

You can just admit you're a chestlet failure already.

They're smaller for sure

>ethics department

Attached: 1559173264899.gif (240x135, 992K)

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER TITS
SHE NEEDS MEAT

WHY ARE HER ARMS AND LEGS WEAKER LOOKING THAN MINE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ethics department
Nightmarish.

Ffs either give me megumin chest or give me milkies

Well, you wanted ethics!

Make sure sony doesnt throw a fit department

Exactly.
She's fucking starving. Why are Japs still pushing for these anorexic girls is beyond me.
She looks like she came back from Auschwitz. I want a fit girl, not stick and bones.
I can't take seriously a girl like that punching and kicking enemies. Not with that starving look.

Is it just me or is Nomura trying to signal us for help? He wouldn't have thrown the word "ethics department" without reason. The guy is a creative person and an old one at that and I would bet he would prefer as much freedom as he can. Didn't he also throw away Disney for tampering with KH3's development. The entire Frozen world feels like Disney stepping in and told them, that they can't touch Elsa's image.

Seems like a simple matter of waiting a couple years to pirate the shitty poorly-optimized PC version and mod these (((ethics))) out a week after launch.

Attached: 1495845135033.png (480x475, 215K)

The only thing I think we can really do is not buy the game and go to social media and say its because they ruined Tifa. Hopefully Square Enix implodes and flushes out this Ethics Department out.

Or, show our collective autism to the world and somehow evade the oppressive normalfags.

>"ethics department"

Jesus fucking christ. Having women look like actual women is against ethics in modern times. What a fucking world we live in.

Tits look fine to me. Im just glad shes not wearing that dumb ass Advent Children outfit.

fantasy? in MY video games?

>Yea Forums still screech about this here
I told you faggots to bring this war to twitter. Why don't you listen. Trannies got their way by screeching on twitter and CDPR of all people finally buckled under their demands. Who's to say we can't do the same. This is Square, the greedy company, where money talks. Cancel your pre-order. Send the message to other people, tell them the remake will censor a LOT of shit on the remake. Vote with your wallet, but also make others to join you cause as well. Money talks in this world. So let it fucking talk.

>Ethics department says busty chicks aren't allowed to fight because it's "unnatural" despite there being multiple busty as fuck wmma fighters

Because when you get right down to it, the only time these people care about """realism""" is when they want to justify reducing breast size and ignoring jiggle physics. Otherwise they're perfectly fine with an anorexic brawler beating down foes several times her size while a twink floats in the air to summon meteorites from his sword.

>seriously thinking there is a chance in the nine circles of Hell that this game won't sell like bottled water in the desert
There is really nothing that can be done except wait until the entire political zeitgeist shifts against this SJW culture.
Until then they'll keep getting away with it because "muh right side of history".

ethics department? how do i get a job complaining about everything i possibly can?

There is no help nor salvation. The future we're chosing is one of domination through control and censorship. We let others take our freedom and we entrust them our future.
But this time, to not cause pain, to never offend others, not to escalate into conflict, not to discriminate etc.
So in the name of our God we build a world of peace.
Tikkun Olam.
...Tikkun Olam.

>unnatural
>realism in a fantasy game

I like the leggings though, legwear like that is pretty hot... except her legs are really thin

This. It is just a fad. We went through this shit in the 20's then again in the 50s where women had to be covered up and couldn't show skin. Shit goes back to ancient times and comes in cycles. In another few years the trend will turn to something else and we'll be back to huge tits in no time, probably by episode 3 in fact.

Can someone tell me where tifa's abs are because all I see is a barely toned teenager stomach.

No, you are confusing eastern and western devs. The Japanese are much more honest about these questions because they don't see it as a culture war that had to be "won". Take a look at how DOA handled all the interviews, they basically admitted they censored the game due to "global trends". They weren't asking for help, just an honest answer

Oh no no no no
I only wanted to play this remake to fap to her, this can't be happening!!!!

Why yes, we absolutely NEED realism in a fucking fantasy japanese RPG. Only Nintentards would get mad at this. Censorship is good.

It is fine to me as well. BUT, it's what this means, is what matters . When people that's is not part of the creative team starts influencing the creative team to make changes to adapt to "current time" that it's where you should stop and rethink that stance. Because THAT my friend IS CENSORSHIP.

I dont get it, those dont look small at all, her braces are all out to the sides engulfed by them

As long as she still has her giant dick, I can live with it.

>we can now let our favorite companies off the hook when they make a bad choice and just blame snoy

Why are huge titted women not fighting back against this? It's basically the world saying to them that they're ugly and unnatural.

This is an edit, you mong. In the original she's super slim in the chest. Believing they would let her have sideboobs, lol.

She unironically looks hotter now. Toned stomach abs, D-cup boobs. She is perfect now. She looked like a chick with a horrible boobjob before.

e wanted Tifa to have abs, so she has an athletic body type. The ethics department at Square Enix also told us that we had to tighten her chest as not to get unnatural during all the intense action. From there we got the black underwear and fitted tank top.

THIGTEN
NOT RESTRICTED

TIFA TITS ARE STILL THERE, BUT UNDER SPORTS BRA SO TITS DONT GO BOING BOING DURING ACTIONS

>abs
Based

This makes perfect sense as an artistic ch-
>ethics department
I just don't know anymore

That's how they get away with it. Target massive properties that are guaranteed to be a success so that the negative impact is disguised with many other factors, ala Captain Marvel. When a borderline game that bends to SJWs fails, it's very apparent to observers, so they want to avoid it. Why do you think all the journalists didn't cover how hard DOA flopped after it censored itself? It's a deliberate strategy for them.

Oh. Can someone post the original?

It's not an edit. Freeze the new trailer around 2:07.

>under sports bra
>so tits don't go boing boing
I am impressed that you have been alive for so long and have probably gone outside at least once in your life, but still somehow have no idea what a sports bra does.

>ethics department

Shit, you think that's bad, my city's been promoting it's new "Diversity Taskforce" like fucking crazy so far this year. Literally some rainbow themed city officials that go around and make sure everyone is "included". It's literally the gayest shit you can imagine.

The problem is not the boobs but her covered up legs and the black top, the strings etc.
She lost her simple design for an over-design failure.

Japan is afraid of muscle on both men and women. Only time it's allowed is when it's on western looking characters or on joke characters

Didn't DOA patched the game back to have jiggly tits? I'm pretty sure I read about something like that. Or was it a mod?

fantasy?
IN FINAL FANTASY?
Fucking incels,have sex

Enlight me

>if the video game sports bra was not there then her video game tits would video game bounce all over the place due to the very nature of video game physics

Ironically, they are a minority that won't get their voice heard. Same with the grid girls who lost their jobs. One or two got a small interview on local news, but nothing else happened even though all of them said it was a great gig.

>Literally not reading a single post before projecting your sensational bullshit
Fuck off brainlet

>dude it's unnatural

Attached: mommy_jap.gif (350x545, 1.91M)

This

that's literally what sports bra are for

>A sports bra is a bra that provides support to female breasts during physical exercise. Sturdier than typical bras, they minimize breast movement, alleviate discomfort, and reduce potential damage to chest ligaments.
i wonder what "minimize breast movement" means huh...

'Ethics department' sounds like code for Snoy meddling.
Tifa's always been high up on the hitlist for socjus to ruin and FF7R presented the perfect opportunity to finally do it.

So, couple of possibilities here
>Snoy gave SE their censorship edict directly but per Snoy NDA Nomura can't name or implicate them in any way, so he has made up this 'ethics department' as a coded message that he hopes fans will pick up and parse correctly
(yes Japanese devs are being gagged by Snoy after the bad press, notice how everyone is suddenly being coy and dancing around the issue when questioned, even when it's obvious what's up)

Or, the even worse scenario:
>Snoy bypasses devs, instead hands their censorship edicts to another department in SE, who then hands it down to the devs, thus obfuscating Snoy as the culprit and throwing gamers off the scent to mitigate them pointing the finger at Snoy immediately

Either way it's shit and more proof that Snoy socjus faggots are solely targetting Japanese games with their bullshit, nonexistent 'policies'.

>Comments section is full of shills saying the design is good and they don't care she was censored

They still nerfed the boob sizes all around. That still hasn't changed.

yup, he's not wrong.

>ethics department
WHY DO THEY EVEN NEED THIS?

The watchmen of fate (the black mist in the trailer) are mysterious beings that appear before the party wherever they go. I hope that even those who have played the original game will enjoy the new elements.

There are quite a bit of dialogue options. We are making it so the dialogue changes depending on your response, so the sheer volume of dialogue has increased.

The Honey Bee Inn cross-dressing event is still in. We’ve made it more modern. If we made the facility like we did in the original game, the physical unease would be staggering, so that was no good…

There are quite a few additions to the scenario. While the main story itself hasn’t changed, there are a countless number of new events. Otherwise we wouldn’t have two Blu-ray discs. (Laughs.)

Aerith and Tifa are double heroines. One has a western-style look and the other an eastern-style look.

We wanted Tifa to have abs, so she has an athletic body type. The ethics department at Square Enix also told us that we had to tighten her chest as not to get unnatural during all the intense action. From there we got the black underwear and fitted tank top.

With an emphasis on immersion and exhilaration, you can fight without stress through the use of shortcuts. When you open the command menu, time slows and you can fight like a command battle.

Each playable character has different enemy affinities.

An item is required for MP recovery.

For the sake of level design, we’re preparing a few new enemies where necessary

Imagine having a boob that big lmao

Art Filter

Fucking hell, don't you people get it. It was not part of the original idea. They literally added them AFTER the "ethics department" told them to because they think having tits jiggle around is offensive to them.

welp, here's hoping the PC version is mod friendly.

what? people have a different opinion than me? fuck those shills man

This pisses me off way more than I thought it would.

California liberals aren't happy ruining western games, now they are ruining JP games.

You're aware that they're simply meant to reduce movement, not fully bind the breast to restrict all natural movement right? A woman running in a sports bra will still have her breasts bounce, it is simply supposed to provide more comfort and support than the lack of one. Check it out next time you go to the gym.

Jesus christ fucking rent free
Do something with your life my man, you're wasting it here seething about the pettiest of things

Yeah, ethics department is just a marketing wing with a less cynical name. They want wider appeal and to gel with Sony's recent marketing. By "restrict" I'm pretty sure they mean "keep from bouncing around". It's why he mentions the black sports bra.

I think her boobs are still pretty big, especially given her petite frame.

Attached: 1503109932813.png (560x407, 12K)

this is just fetish fuel that would look weird af in a modern game with semi-realistic graphics

> defends censorship

cucked behavior, unconditionally

What shits me is that I would expect something like this from EA who sucks Anita's cock, but not from a Japanese company. Usually they stay pretty neutral in this shit or just outright don't give a fuck.

and they will never bounce, no matter what. That would be unethical.

Go masturbate or something instead. This game is a multiplat.

nobody was saying that it completely binds it to the body. Going "boing boing" means complete free movement which is untrue when using sports bra.

imagine getting suffocated by boobs that big

>Tifa's always been high up on the hitlist for socjus to ruin
What's that based on?

Are you agreeing with me or him?

Attached: asflhqfihhvjhvh.jpg (931x769, 95K)

I honestly don't get the complaints. She still has massive knockers and the overall design looks great. What is your deal exactly?

>stare at a woman's tits without consequence
I FUCKING WISH.

I like how the guy talks as if they've implemented a ground breaking physics engine that requires a bra to be added to prevent procedurally generated bounce. If the jiggle would be too much, then just make them jiggle less or not at all. It's not like the inertia of Cloud's sword is modeled realistically either

>ethics department
lmao brave new world shit right there

Attached: 1431741286598.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

Boobs that big can only be apreciated by very high test man, to low t or average men its a turn off.

I'm unaware of the degree of movement allotted by your "boing boing" statement, but from all of the action we've seen her breasts don't move at all. Which is entirely unnatural.

Imagine being such a perma virgin that you care.

Attached: nogoodgrunt.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

You're delusional or paid off if you think new Tifa is "massive"

titcows, line up against the wall and prepare to receive judgment

Attached: 1552429367850.jpg (444x444, 30K)

You gotta be black and female, then you can goto Japan and get a high paying job to be offended.

Wasn't there a high T dude turned gay. I think some user made a thread about it here. It's a 4 dude group or someshit.

Just wait until the ethnics department makes everyone black

HURR DURR THEY ARE BIG
LITERALLY NOT EVEN 90% PERCENTILE IRL,that shit is like calling a 5 11 man tall...TOP KEK

>Square Enix now has an ethics dept.
>Square Enix are the publisher of Nier Automata 2.

>doesn't like massive tits
fag

jrpgs are crap anyway hopefully people now realize this.

Maybe they're ass men

not every girl has to be fat or "thicc" you grotesque burger nigger

>politically correct FF VII
Oh hey, another reason to ditch my PS4. Time to go get a Switch, is Splatoon good?

With you

I wish I was a girl with enormous tits so I could bitch about this and everyone would listen to me.

There's a scene where Tifa takes off her sports bra and goes Rock Lee mode on everyone

Attached: CqUGf3v.jpg (800x1336, 163K)

kys shill.

This
IT kind of rolls into everything else but she just looks really skinny and small, when she should be more muscular and busty

>ethics department

Attached: 1339694474631.jpg (340x565, 56K)

She's way too skinny and weak looking for someone who's supposed to kick ass with her fists.

Source

Judge this
*flexes to bust open shirt launching metal buttons into your eyes at lethal velocity*

Marketing. Just call it a normie marketing department for global markets. Japan had more sexual stuff than the west, so there's more to "tone down".

This except I do care about her tits

If the F-1 grid girls couldn't keep their jobs despite protesting, there is no way just being a girl with big boobs would mean you get heard.
Chestlets and uggos unironically dictate the conversation about women

reminder

remake Tifa's breasts are as big as in any of her previous HD renders (actually bigger), they obviously won't be as big as in the out of proportion chibi/battle low poly models.
FF7 or Tifa also never had boob bouncing ingame. Them not having now either is not censoring, it's just not making the game lewder than it originally was (even if the current technology would make that easy. Yes, this is an ethic decision, and this shit has nothing to do with sjw censorship)
Anyone claiming how putting thigh highs on her is "censoring her legs" is just seriously desperate at shitposting. There is a reason why Japan love thigh highs and absolute territory so much and it isn't because they are "censoring lewdness".

Attached: 1560429072572.png (240x419, 87K)

What the fuck do you want faggot? Those are clearly D or Double D. This is the msot petty complaint I've heard of in a while. It's the kind of shit I expect when some faggot weeb comes here claiming his loli VN censored some kids fucking and he wants everyone to boycott it because of that.

You guys sure bitch a lot considering the original was made up of 100 pixels and you can't even accurately determine how big her tits actually were other than knowing they were large.

Also, not everyone who disagrees with your faggot opinion is automatically paid off. How fucking delusional do you have to be to think that you're the only one with the right idea of things.

I think Yea Forums needs about 5 more of these threads.

Attached: 1553744040647.png (610x612, 62K)

Ethics department is under Human Resources.

You know the problem isn't ff7, the problem is this will be impacting every game SquareEnix now makes. That includes Nier Automata 2.

this desu

Tifa goes from Anri size to Julia size.

To be honest I like her new outfit more than classic. They should do like REmake 2 and give her the classic look as a postgame unlockable

The boobs are unforgivable though.

if sjws didn't exist we could've had bouncings like this

Attached: hitobounce.gif (200x200, 2.16M)

lmao seeth
have sex.

So I guess this kills any chance of there being a classic outfit version (other than modding on PC of course)?

They should have a gag armor that gives her massive polygonal tits like in the original game.

>video game developers now have ethics departments
this is peak orwellian shit

Attached: 1359363411949.jpg (288x499, 24K)

>"ethics"

Attached: 1559577520705.jpg (229x221, 9K)

not an argument.

>"HAVING BIG BOOBS ETHICALLY BAD!"
Woah, how sexist.

Attached: mat.i_39918943_2734766266749172_9052594245856133120_n.jpg (937x1171, 114K)

I like muscle girls Yea Forums send help

Attached: 1496921873314.jpg (960x720, 224K)

>"we NEED realism in fantasy JRPGs" - Yea Forums 2019

you could've prevented this future

Attached: 1408387494343.jpg (408x439, 50K)

>ethics department

Attached: 1378443225445.gif (320x287, 781K)

Looks like tits all over for the final fantasy 7 remake which is a shame because i always considered it to be the breast entry in the final fantasy series of games. Oh well i will always have fond mammaries of playing it as a young man. Its udderly disgraceful what they did to Tifa.

Holy shit guys I went outside and saw a woman with big tits, how unnatural.

So far I am concerned about Tifas soul and personality and she's had none ever. But lets keep talking about tits on a souless character.

Yeah, but im still happy with the design. Only thing i dont like is the strip on black on the bottom of the top.
And desu all this seems a little wierd. Why would this department have such an influence on Tifas design but Cidney in XV was ok? That was her name right? Or Cindy.

>ethics department
>genuinely fucking saying it would be UNETHICAL to have her tits be too big or to jiggle
what am I reading, what fucking insanity is this
why do they even have a fucking "ethics" department

Attached: 1560515659766.jpg (1146x1154, 216K)

>ethics department

The "We need a place to put worthless women to fill out a quota" department

Guys I have an idea. Let's go on social media, and encourage all the girls on twitter with huge tits to protest and show their tits at square enix's twitter page and show them that they're being offensive towards girls with huge boobs for nerfing Tifa's tits

Don't worry. I'm sure they will give her a "strong independent woman who don't need no man" attitude in the remake. You know, to appeal to a "modern audience".

Here's your ethics board bro.

Attached: ed.jpg (1280x620, 84K)

Yeah. It all started with the
>turn based bad
>action RPG good
crowd. Those faggots were throwing a tantrum a while back. Now its escalating.

Sony wasnt taken over by California socjus loonies back when FFXV came out

They are now

I now want to see tifa with a shirt that says something like Unethical Titty Monster or something.
This reminds me of the whole DOA Core Values fiasco a while back.

>I am concerned about Tifas soul and personality
>on a souless character

Attached: 1467766078548.jpg (880x917, 220K)

HAHAHAHAHA
I hope for your sake you're being paid to post this

Attached: 1549393969088.jpg (1065x961, 163K)

Right. But i thought the article was referring to SEs own department. Not snoy.

We call it standards and practices here, every Corp has one.

wow
so diverse!

For that size I think it has something to do she has a hormone problem that causes them to keep growing.

"hey we cant have her run around without a sports bra because no sane woman does that and it doesnt fit tifas character to run around without a sports bra. That will also make combat look less weird since now its naturally restrained and will jiggle less."
>MUH SIZE
nothing happened there, you are blind and retarded.

>ethics department
>it's about the workplace? no
>it's about boobs and western sensibility
can WW3 start already?

or just "Unethical"
they should sell these

Best multiplayer shooter this gen desu

Oh crap well at least now we now why she looks like that . Now i dont even now if i wanna buy the inevitable PC release .

>arms nothing but bone
>stick legs
>big, loose, floppy red clown boots
Yes, this is the look we were going for with our natural pugilist character. Brilliant.

not a single fuckable

Which is marketing in this case.

It makes a person not even want to bother pirating it.

Heres that attention toon you ordered

its also about not calling your hero character あなる or something like that and the games title to be あなるクエスト
so you know when you wanna ship it in the rest of the world the games title doesnt become ANAL QUEST

tl;dr: roasties are angry that a woman who can suplex a giant robot the size of the UN building doesn't wear a sports bra in a game where the giant nigger with a gun arm didn't even wear a shirt at all

Bandai needs its own ethics department, look at this shit.

Attached: Early Stage (1).jfif.jpg (1920x1080, 669K)

Say what you want, but the fact is the creator himself is saying he was told to reduce their size so get fucked, it's censorship.

>MUH APPEAL TO REALISM
genuinely, fuck off
The fact that they apparently have an "ethics department" that can dictate stuff like this to the developers is concerning enough.

Attached: 1560215719713.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Of course not.

Attached: DIIVES.gif (640x360, 295K)

Such diversity, wow

Barrett does wear a shirt now, where's the outrage over that.

What I personally don't get is why people care so much. Not in any sense of like "You shouldn't care about censorship" or whatever, but I've never really understood the appeal of jiggle physics or like huge fucking boobs in video games. I guess I like sexy outfits and shit more than just THE BOOBS ARE BIG.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They already make the reduction official, user.

Tell me something you care about.

>Aerith

Fuck I knew they'd ruin that too.

What about big boobs in sexy outfits?

What font should it be written in?
I say the same font as the Final Fantasy title cards.

>muh sex nazis
big retard

As has been said 'ethics department' sounds intentionally made up, as if to hint that another party is responsible for nixing Tifa's Tifas.
Snoy has seemingly started gagging devs from naming or implicating them in regards to censorship demands (there's a very clear point right after the first big bad press got out about Snoy's new 'policies' when JP devs stopped naming Sony as the reason for content restrictions and instead all started using euphemisms, coded hints or just dodge the question entirely that strongly suggests a gag clause), so it seems plausible that Nomura is slyly hinting to readers as to the real reason.

Fucking retard you use Katakana for that *アナル*

Thigh highs, gloves, sports bras, and long hair. All of which the redesigned Tifa has.

>ethic department
every leftist needs to hang

All of which I don't care about. I personally don't get is why people care so much about those.

Because FF7 is a goofy, goofy game. Tifa's tits being too big and the Honeybee Manor getting redacted is the least of their problems if they want to apply moral and ethical standards to the game for a western audience.

The last time Square tried 'adding' shit to FF7 to recontextualize it for a western audience while trying to modify it to be approachable for new players; we got fucking Crisis Core and Spirits Within.

NO ONE WANTS THAT. EVERY attempt they have made to add on to FF7 has turned into shit. Nobody wants their creative inputs, they want a faithful reproduction of the original and they fucking aren't doing that.

If I can't fight a house in this game that looks and acts like a cuckoo clock, then it has failed as a game.

Attached: va8jq7n2nx331.jpg (900x675, 69K)

>Go to social media

You faggots don’t realize how complaining is only gonna not do shit.

>Alt right incels complain about Tifa’s new design not being sexy enough

Is gonna be the headline for every article, if it isn’t already

youtu.be/UGPk7I7fVWY

Doesn't explain Code Vein being untouched despite showing a lot more than Tifa ever did.
Or even Trials of Mana from the same exact company having much skimpier outfits and still being left untouched.

you guys are literally gay

Nonexistent because roasties care more about men not being pandered to than they care about getting pandered to themselves

I will observe their bare titties and I will pull an average size for Tifa out of the data. Sounds reasonable?

>"why do people care thing they like?"
Hmm. Deep.

If men do it it's male power fantasy.

>clipping all over the place because of overdesigned weebshit
nothing to see here

Women. All they can do is bitch to men to get what they want.

Usually though they effect the work place and not the product

It's ethics in video games (not journalism).

ahh....
snoy exclusives...
it's got that distinctive smell...

Japan doesn't have an "alt right" and the Japanese fans take this shit a lot more seriously than we do because they are career perverts. Just let them do their job. Nomura casually put this out there as bait, now we wait.

REDDIT

SPACING

>cries out in pain as he writes lies about you

>tits are unethical

heard it here, clown world infact exists.

How long until the world at large is straight up prejudiced against large breasted women? Like, having large breasts is as undesirable a trait as having a hunchback or something and breast reduction surgery is rampant because no woman wants to be "that girl with those unrealistic breasts" getting condescending looks everywhere.

Attached: unrealistic.jpg (394x900, 68K)

isnt Yea Forums and Yea Forums in general ethical as fuck when it comes to trannys and politics and religion and all that stuff too

Underrated post. Literally nothing about FFVII is "realistic", but people are jumping through hoops to justify this change or that change. It's retarded.

INHUMAN
UNETHICAL

Attached: 1549995342334.jpg (520x593, 120K)

God I despise leftists

Attached: 1480074264429.png (954x1157, 105K)

Yea Forums has always supported traps thats true

>Our source is another website which "translated" a Famitsu interview which isn't out yet
Sounds legit

>cleavage
give one without cleavage

Really? That's peak to you? The NSA is literally intercepting all internet traffic and the peak orwellian thing going on right now is video games tits being reduced in size? Jesus christ

>Ignoring the truth

Go take this fight to social media, then, user. Your argument is either gonna fall on deaf ears or you’ll get shat on by SJWs. This is your only safe space where you can be as big a perverted faggot and nobody will give a fuck.

Hmm I wonder how many people complaining about this have ever touched a female breast with her consent hmmmmmm

>that
>92
lol

>linking to theese SUBHUMAN video game bloggers who are responsible and should be held accountable for the cancerours state the video game industry is in right now
>giving them clicks and therefore generating THEM money for destroying and ruining video games

This especially applies to that dicklet American chinklet Ying-Yang-Ching-Chong-Piss-Pool writer.

Attached: video game 'journalists' are subhumans and the enemy of video games.png (3000x3000, 3.83M)

at least NSA isn't censoring tits so they're not my concern at the moment

What are you doing on Reddit faggot

this is the very same subhuman ching-chong dicklet blogger

Attached: subhuman libshit ching-chong.png (1200x474, 190K)

I think you should stop using the word orwellian then desu

brb reporting you for having unethical shit like this in your hard drive

You faggots over exaggerate way too much. Companies listening in on your conversations to advertise to you is peak Orwellian, not censorship in a remake of a 20+ year old game.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is why nobody takes these complaints seriously.

Next step: having literal thought police that will fine you for even thinking of giant tits.

It's coming. This is the future you chose.

But companies are good and only the government can be bad, that's why they took away Tifa's boobies because the government is trying to control me

Oh boy, will somebody care to give some food to this poor girl?

Attached: tifahungry.jpg (352x259, 36K)

But they’re free to shit on every aspect of your life as long as it doesn’t interfere with muh anime tiddies, right? You niggas are retarded.

the black underwear looks like pure shit and she would be miles better without it

Chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin?

I have not been affected by the NSA. Then again I don't broadcast all my shit to the world on twitter like a retard and draw attention to myself.

This guy knows. I would settle for white pantsu and let them have the spotsu bra and leggings.

SEETHING leftist trannies
dilate you wounds and go back to trannyera

This is peak white fear

You shouldn’t rule yourself up over something that doesn’t impact you at all, user. Square Enix is too big to not pander to LCD interests, user.

You shouldn’t have to fear the most illogical outcome because they put a sports bra on a fucking video game character. They picked the easiest option.

>Let her jiggle and clip through the suspenders

Or

>Ket her keep tits, but keep them bound.

The only people who get the short end of the stick are the nerds who think sports bras are Orwellian censorship, ie people who video game companies stopped marketing to decades ago

Can I please get an answer as to who in the fuck are these people who keep blindly defending these companies every time they make a female unattractive or reduce their attractiveness? Seriously, who the fuck is trying to police video games on this board and why?

>Seething incel, go back to /pol/

You faggots are no better than the trannies you complain about anyway.

>we got fucking Crisis Core

but crisis core is fantastic.

Attached: Zack.Fair.full.2052009.jpg (1026x1500, 1.16M)

>muh whyte pipo
>leftists threatening and harassing devs on twitter doesn't happen!
PLEASE fuck off back to trannyera.

You think every unattractive female is the result of an ethics department?

/pol/ belongs on this site more than you fucking trannies. Fuck off to redshit.

Shills, women, faggots, trannies, beta orbiters. This is the list.
>why?
Because they can. Who's going to stop them? They also make up the janitor and moderator boards.

You know how people say "muh SJW boogeyman" or "muh tranny boogeyman" to deflect any discussion?

Yeah, it's those same people. Maybe they're not really boogeymen after all.

>japanese devs cucking to leftists in the west
LMAO

Marxist socialist types. American education system after high school.
Some of them get asked by their teachers to raid and try to change perceived public opinion by hijacking discussion.

Before this article
>It's not censorship! It's a redesign!
After this article
>I'm fine with the censorship because I like the redesign.

When the fuck is the levee going to break. Is someone or some fucking company finally going to take a stance and point at the elephant in the room and just fucking say they aren't okay with sexualized female characters or something?

Or maybe you're easy targets. Remember when trolling was a thing?

Please, most trannies were most likely anons at one point. Hell, most of these faggots posting here are probably one step closer to taking hormone suppressants right now.

no skin shown here, perfectly safe for work

Attached: 19e9f380733c440c1f684c525d4a2af8548f2e5a1c02fb1889f60b1fc850e0e6.jpg (451x451, 29K)

Yeah, but they take the leftists seriously because they’re the popular voice. The right, alt right, and incels will never be the popular voice again.

Being a woman does not mean you're instantly qualified for your role and that you somehow deserve to be there.

>>It's not censorship! It's a redesign!
Oh yes I remember this one. Fucking piece of shit apologists

There's that short sighted GG fighting spirit. It's fun seeing people act like this is the end of sexualization. Like Tifa not having her tits flop around while she enjoys the same size as she did in AC is a sign of that free speech is dead.

Leftism is a blight to gaming and any hobby.

Attached: 9Ge_g-PocmArMKF_L9iHa1PMsu9RieGTfVj8FM17588.jpg (1024x536, 61K)

>It's just a redesign!
>Actually I think it looks hotter!
>Why do you even care what matters is the game!
Is this the holy trifecta?

Hitomi Tanaka

Attached: Hitomi likes whites.png (640x480, 567K)

Boobs like that could never happen in real life!

Attached: Hitomi 2.jpg (466x700, 119K)

>Some of them get asked by their teachers to raid and try to change perceived public opinion by hijacking discussion.
I haven't even heard this one on /pol/. Source?

What he is saying is strictly for shutting up the press. Also her boobs are big after looking at her from a bunch of angles.

Attached: You're Welcome.jpg (740x437, 35K)

Theres one problem, there like 10 million of us and maybe 500,000 of them.

Of course he doesn’t. Trolling died as soon as Trump became president.

Not him, but we get raided constantly by many different places. It wouldn't surprise me.

>wtf american food guide said being above 20BMI is normal and good

Its a long time ago, I think before GG. A student came out and stated that they've been doing raids for a school year. They were making lots of strawpolls and collecting data too. That's why you should probably not participate in any such polling. Except perhaps in /vg/ because for sure the anons there are just having fun.

And where do these people think the "alt-right" will go? Why not just leave Yea Forums alone?

You forgot
>It's more realistic!

QUICK! Your flesh wound is closing. you better go stretch it.

>wtf why is this flower girl as fit looking as that girl that does kung fu moves and kill monsters with her bare fists and legs

That's at least 90, learn how measurements work retard.

It's "dilate" you fucking transphobic piece of shit.

Fucking Americans and Europoors are you aware what a healthy and natural body looks like?

These are Normal weight = 18.5–24.9 BMI bodies.

I know it's hard to picture there considering 1/2 of your populations are over 25 BMI and and 1/3 over 30 BMI.

Attached: large.jpg (500x649, 194K)

>getting mad that your bara tier muscle girl isnt a thing when your MC is a twink carrying a 200lb iron slab

>ew omg you can see her ribs she needs to put on a few pounds!!! unhealthy!
can we kill americans yet

They are an oppressed minority bro.

>huuuh, yeah sorry since it's semi realistic now we'll have to get rid of those G cups, they're too problematic, and they don't fit the new art style anyways
>oh but no it's fine, you can keep the anorexic design haha muscles are icky, eww

How about the fact that it was already "censored" in AC?

>muscle
Maybe because it looks like SHIT?

Attached: Disguastan.jpg (2596x1000, 282K)

They should just include a tit slider in the ethics config menu and then everyone can adjust her size to their personal ethics. And moddable outfits.

>you're too sexualized
>ugly and unnatural
Can you at least be stupid in a way that makes sense? They're saying that they're sexualized by default, like they can't exist in any situation without being eye candy first.

seriously though
what % of people that buy this will actually know about this?

What's another way of saying unnatural? Fantastical. Final Fantasy.

You figured out the DLC, congratulations. Just $9.99 for original outfit and "unrestricted" boobs, goy.

>how putting thigh highs on her is "censoring her legs"

Attached: Q2s7WdW.jpg (986x720, 735K)

unironically this
just wait for the PC release and then mod whatever you want in

I'll get my G-cupped musclegirl tifa and my loli yuffie within two months of release

>if it's not my oddly specific anime fetish it's shit
That never gets old.

>It's not censored! It is the same as AC's redesign.

AC was a sequel, she just changed her clothes. This is not a sequel, they covered up, Nomura literally said it was for ethical reasons, it is censorship.
Kill yourself.

>ethics department
hoo boy

>restricted
As in the sports bra is to keep them titties from bouncing around.

Nomura also confirmed that Tifa is Asian

>Anyone claiming how putting thigh highs on her is "censoring her legs" is just seriously desperate at shitposting
And anyone denying it is seriously in denial. And don't forget the sports bra and the spats too.

>girls with muscles
>wanting unrealistic expectations on your video game women
Stop, this is sexist. Contacted Ethics department.

If Tifa was this athletic, with those thick beautiful legs and abs. I'd be a happy man. I would'nt care about breasts size.

Attached: D9NK-6TUcAATYpV.jpg (776x1200, 167K)

That sounds like a dumb thing to blame this on. There's many other factors beyond that.

yeah im sure upset trannys and buttmad SJW's are just a myth
>gee i wonder who is behind this post

Yeah, it's either one or the other. It can't possibly be a combination of both.

It's just globohomo stasi.

Kek, the state of this garbage franchise.
It's not enough to punctually be the bottom of the barrel of your genre and peddle to casuals and retards by castrating any sort of gameplay to the point of having moviegames, you also have to go against your supposed roots AND conform even more to the public opinion because you can't possible afford any sort of criticism to make you waste all those billions due to potential "scandals".
A series for bootlickers, by bootlickers, FF faggots you better remember that you supported this shitstain and got to this point by your own will.

Attached: 1558274530581.gif (245x180, 806K)

No fuck you. She's always had skinny limbs and it holds no relation to how she fights.
They're going for a realistic look but never a realistic fighting style.

Watch Tifa in moments she's fighting in cutscenes, they still deform with movement but it's mostly toward the sides.

Attached: 1547885018360.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Anemic is peak physical nip

Yea Forums is just upset that SJWs actually improved a classics video game design

Seems kinda harsh when the major gripe about the game so far is that Tifa’s wearing an undershirt

>improved

Just put her in a burka already.

Now, is this "ethics department" based in Japan, or is this department barking orders at Japanese developers from say, somewhere along the lines of California? This is important. We HAVE to know exactly who it is we need to execute in public to make things right.

What is funnier there are morons who think that Aerith’s hips were nerfed, which is simply not true.
Her pelvis bones are nicely pronounced in the newest render and you can see her actual waist to hips ratio now.

Attached: 7E448539-B67F-40D5-9013-7C36699AED16.jpg (740x1182, 227K)

Lets be honest. There is a sense of realism. Art and media has it, people just like to pretend that it doesn't exist when it doesn't suit their argument.
Yes, Barrett has a gun for an arm. There is a talking cat creature in the party. But do all of the human characters largely have realistic proportions? Yeah. Realism exists in context in every world, including anime ones.

This is why I hate gays, it's not supposed to be realistic retard

>modernising Tifa's design meant creating an athletic look, complete with abs
Then why does she look like a scrawny pop idol?

>Barret has realistic proportions
user...

> FF7 wasn't already a moviegame

We have one, but it's only for the inter-office politics and relations. We make products for people that like a little sex appeal. Why the fuck are we going to establish a department to remove it?

In the remake, he absolutely has realistic proportions user. Stop looking at anime and reference some real world men for once.

Yeah, her previous design stood out from the others, like she came from a different game than the other humans.

No one's blaming anyone. Besides the students came clean and made a thread about their methodology and the actual paper. But that's not important. What I'm saying is that in those socjus college courses like gender studies they've literally got nothing to do so their teachers make shit up for them.

This is a friendly reminder to play jade cocoon over this soulless remake

Wait a minute. Is this implying the ONLY thing this cunt department wanted censored were her tits? So this could potentially mean her skirt+spats and thigh highs were going to be added in regardless, because there's no indication this stupid department cared about anything else.

>It's not censored! It's restricted.
Once again, kys.

Because the department is concerned with marketing the public image of the company.

this

>Ethics department forces square enix to tone down sexy content.

I'm canceling my purchase of final fantasy 7 remake.

That "sports bra" which is bigger than her overshirt looks so fucking retarded

This is the only acceptable Tifa

Attached: IMG_20190612_184930.jpg (848x1200, 98K)

>Get one fourth of a game for 60$
>Plays nothing like the original game
>Literally FFXV but with cooldowns for anything that isn't normal attacks
>GoW tier boss "Battles" with more cinematic cutscenes than gameplay
>Already confirmed to have lots of liberal plot changes
>Confirmed to be even more of a movie than the original game
>Tifa gets breast reduction too because IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR FOLKS THE ETHIC DEPARTMENT SAID SO
I bet the game will be also filled with the same kind of MMO tier "sidequests" FFXV was filled with, and you retards will still suck on it and call it the best remake ever while pretending Nomura did nothing wrong.

Good thing I'm not a literally brainwashed FF drone.

Attached: 1559271298015.jpg (516x480, 56K)

Too small.

Attached: Like this.jpg (1280x1808, 288K)

Anyone else still don’t see much of a size difference despite the black bra? They’re pretty much the same size as her Dissidia appearance.

As censored as any other marketing branch. This isn't his solo passion project, he's making a marketed product for a company that has an ethics department. They don't need to listen to them, as in the company doesn't need them and is free to say "we're making these boobs bounce".

You must not have know that Cloud's Japanese version of his lvl4 limit break is literally translated "Super Extreme Martial God Supreme Slash" and there is no indication that that will be changed. They might change the localized terms though. Like "Big Shot" now being called "Fire in the Hole".

Sticcfags are hilarious

>Good thing I'm not a literally brainwashed FF drone.
>Reads up on everything concerning the game to shit on it
>I'm not brainwashed or obsessed!
tell me how you like the first part when it releases next year, user

>everything not platinum or fromsoft is movie
I take it all back I'm buying this game just to help permanently change the discourse of this industry.

It should be ATB. ATB is cinematic.

>taking a translated interview as law
>dont know any japanese
>censorship
>creator of the character
I hope one day SJW's and /pol/ get so retarded they stop using the internet one day

Their public image should be a direct reflection of their product. You make a good product that your target demographic likes. That's all you need to do. Our current video game landscape is proof that these faggots who are more concerned about their image than their product are the scorn of consumers. 90% of the threads here are mocking these "ethical" marketing departments.

Aerith is a chestlet now but saying she’s having her child bearing hips removed is simply wrong. The hips are there, plus her waist to hips ratio is quite impressive. Plus her long legs - I think they might be even longer than Tifa’s at this point.

They gave Tifa a beast reduction. There's no excuse, keep crying.

That's actually disgusting-looking. At some point too much of a good thing makes it bad, including boobs volume.

Nu-Tifa looks like a concentration camp survivor. How many punches will she be ablo to throw before fainting? Picrelated is what high-fertility Tifa, with around 25% body fat, would look like.

Attached: bma_tifa_lockhart_by_keunglee-d8aqp42.jpg (668x1000, 419K)

There are women in real life who look like the original Tifa. Now fuck off.

>Follow the news like any people interestedi n vidya would
>Browse this place
>N...NO YOU'RE LITERALLY OBSESSED
Since you people are littering this board 24/7 with your bitching and moaning it's pretty inevitable to know everything about this garbage pile, it does help that it's a multimillion waste of a franchise that gets tons of marketing, even if one wanted to ignore it it's pretty hard unless you're a hermit.
I ain't buying this crap either since I like actual videogames, and not released in episodes either.
I'll make sure my grandson will shitpost to your grandson when EP4 finally comes out though.

Attached: 1558828519148.jpg (635x467, 39K)

He's referring to her wearing a sports bra so they're not flopping around.

Her tits are huge, but the people complaining are incels who have no frame of reference other than hentai. Try taking a shower and getting laid, lads.

Attached: 1541089844374.gif (275x319, 1.79M)

whats funny is they added the tifa titty cutscenes for the american version of ff7, og japan release didnt have tifa flappin her huge honkers around

When a character's design is altered from what the creator of the character explicitly wanted because of the interference of an "ethics committee" that's literally the definition of censorship yes

this is worded like a shitpost but I 100% agree

Dud just look at your picture, she's sticc lmao

>Cancel your pre-order so that they ragdoll Tifa's boobs like we deserve!
Honestly, if you pre-ordered a Final Fantasy 7 remake knowing that modern Squeenix was making it, I feel like you deserve any terrible thing they do and like you have no right to complain. This is like buying a turtle and then being surprised it's not a golden retriever. Of course it won't play fetch with you, dumbass, it's the wrong kind of animal.

>Most people on Yea Forums said that the reason her tits aren't moving is because of that retarded black sportsbra
>information gets confirmed
>suddenly it's a huge deal
I don't understand

too smug to fee oppressed

Not him, but how come the other Square Enix games are erotic as fuck right now then? Just look at remake Riesz and Angela.

Because no one wants to hear that their video games are shallow consumer products and that going mainstream opened them up to wider markets.

/thread

>incels still SEETHING about this
LMAO

>inb4 original dilate reply

but Nomura said restraining not reduction. Wallmarkt hooker Tifa will probably go all out

Only by 2 centimeters. She’s about as big as in Dissidia.

SJWs have cemented their victory at this point.

open your flesh wound

The thigh highs look like garbage, and absolute territory is supposed to draw attention to the thighs. This design does the opposite. It's okay to just say you prefer a more modest design instead of pretending it somehow pleases your dick more now.

Fuck I loved this.
Lee was based and Sakura didn't deserve him anyway.

this should just be posted in every doomposting hyperbole thread that currently plagues this board. Reminder that most of the people seething are literally just mad about Tifa's design

Are you blind? She is 100% fucking nerfed. There is nothing that would make you think she has a nice ass or hips or tits. If you compare that to her CC ending model, it's a difference like day and night

Attached: 1449834377004.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

>but Nomura said restraining
this is a meaningless thing to say about a element in fictional world
>her breast are much bigger under the bra you'll just see how big just trust us

>Wallmarkt hooker Tifa will probably go all out

I'm willing to bet money her boob window will be gone and her breast will be the same size they are now

COMPROMISE:

Smaller bust, but GIVE ME HARD ABS AND ASS

commit fornication

based

I was forgiving of the black sports bra because I excused it as an aesthetic decision. Nomura revealing an "ethics department" as the real source of the change is a wake up call for me. I will not be buying this fucking shit now.

"Unnatural" my fucking ass. If Nomura had just kept fucking quiet about this, I could still live in ignorant bliss. Fuck squeenix.

Goku did the same shit 2 decades earlier. But yea this arc was peak naruto.

This is true, but that doesn't mean they needed to paint her legs black, or pretend that sports bras make tits immobile. These were done for modesty, not realism.

>'well the ETHICAL dep say right here that it's because the boobies would move weird and that's why they did it yep'

how does any functional adult believe this bullshit without a second thought
I swear to god this makes me more mad than the actual degeneration of artistic freedom

Attached: 5l1r5TY.jpg (1341x1464, 165K)

Just send badly drawn hentai images at SE and demand big tits with jiggle physics

>These were done for modesty, not realism.
Fair enough, but it is not censorship.

They don't care, and you shouldn't either.

Factors like this have been controlling gaming for a while. Going mainstream made it worse.

Cause different people like different things. There has to be some sort neurological deficits in people that can't into others preferences.

Attached: 15029725249282.jpg (302x448, 45K)

>all burgers do is complain and eat
Never change amerifats

Kek the authoritarian left is just doing a victory lap at this point.
Imagine buying one of these games and indirectly paying for some tranny's turbo dilator 2000

Attached: 1444829325392s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Censorship has colloquial definitions. It isn't 1984, but given we call bleeping swears censorship this doesn't fall outside reasonable use of the word.

It's a question of corporate image. It's what happens when they want normie appeal.

They are small

Attached: 15474319740.webm (640x720, 197K)

bitching here about it wont do shit, go firebomb their office or some shit instead of bitching about it.

Fuck off Nazi

That girl looks like 16.5~BMI though.

>Go to a gay bar
>Put a massive dildo on the floor
>All the gays start humping it
>Lmao there's so many gays here

Attached: 1414096770983.jpg (588x437, 87K)

This but unironically

Attached: test.jpg (9036x2080, 3.24M)

For some reason americans are either always outraged or ass pained which ends with them calling to boycott some random shit

The girl would need an ass land legs like Ronda Rousey or Holms to even be realistic. A skinny azn girl twig body? Please

that black shit covering her legs must go away

Dilate

Attached: 1556406695023.png (2320x1100, 154K)

that slut has literally the same size as in all the other games. Why are you niggers so upset? Or am I being baited?

We've been telling you it was a censor for awhile, bro. Stop being so naive.

Marketing? Not that guy, but corporate censorship is just business as usual. It's like when you hire a designer to work for you, you control them. They aren't there to express themselves, but to do what you tell them.

They are.

Attached: 1554477010620.png (1536x945, 426K)

>It's the same size!
>They're still just big!
Her tits are now unironically smaller than my gf's and she weighs less than 130. These tits are not "big", they're unimpressive as hell.
Go outside you incels.

>not wanting girls that look like cows or girls that are cows
Go hang yourself

look at how skinny she is, they make her look like a stick

lmao
"it's not censorship" faggots sure got BTFO.
enjoy your neutered product i guess.

Post pics or flock off

Attached: 1569237532904.gif (600x310, 3M)

It's one or two guys that spam every thread. Just watch them for a few threads and you pick up on the writing style very quickly. They're here to purposely infuriate you by not just taking the argument that isn't blatantly untrue such as "I still like them" but actually presenting their insane and provably wrong position that there was actually 0 change. You will never get anywhere with them. And they will continuously make posts in the thread over and over saying you're wrong if you think they were changed at all.

Attached: 1546356681939.jpg (1612x764, 166K)

The tits look 92 size

This. It was an internal decision by Square Enix and it's their product. Sony, the government, etc. didn't force them to change her design.

there is also the "covered legs are sexier" faggot

>complete with abs
everything is forgiven

I wish it was simply shilling because it's far less embarrassing to watch.

So why didn't their ethics department restrict them from remaking such a shitty game to begin with?

Sorry I like women who look like women

>low res polygon tits are comparable to HD rendered model designed with a more realistic look
keep trying, retard

>below-angle vs above-angle
WOW! So convincing!

>Ethics

LMAO

Attached: 1554593198068.jpg (1536x945, 161K)

>if you have muscles you don't look like a woman
kek

shiling spontaeously and for free is really something else

Wait, what's even keeping that strap pushed to the side? That shit just looks silly

Attached: 1226934938435.jpg (350x218, 69K)

>I want my _____ to have HUGE arms and washboard abs!
Who do you think this sentence is usually referring to?

there are no abs, tho

Most likely an unadjusted model bone from when her tits were bigger

IT"S ABOUT ETHICS IN GAMEING
>our ethics board made the decision
FUCK YOUR ETHICS I WANT BIG TITTIES

look at the webm

When this story first came out last night it the butthurt was glorious you had shills just doing huge blocks of text about /pol/ out of nowhere and they were just coping in the weirdest ways

Tifa was always described as 'Petite' the new look is accurate. You're not looking for big tits in a Petite pageant.

HMMMMMMM BROS?

I know you're a subby dude with mommy issues but women unironically look awful with anything but the slightest muscle definition. You're perception is clouded by anime drawings of muscle chicks with little girl faces and tits that couldn't be that big on a normal woman, let alone one who cuts enough to get visible abs.

that is the one design choice I actually do not understand from any point of view

her being a fighter and kicking things makes her legs a focal point of her iconic design and they decide to change THAT aspect the most by covering them up?

and the change actually makes her hotter? (at least in my opinion, exposed thigh highs are great combined with the short skirt-pants) which clearly they're not aiming for since they're making her boobs less appealing

then why change her legs in the first place? did they focus test this shit or something?
thank god we're getting a PC version

Attached: 1560264541532.png (532x440, 374K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: oys7flxnqt011 (1).jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Are they gonna fix her or not?

Attached: 1575975992650.jpg (806x1024, 258K)

I want my brawler chick to have abs.

JUST

Attached: 1530445237599.gif (600x580, 472K)

>that is the one design choice I actually do not understand from any point of view
It's easy to understand if you follow other games. In the last few years CERO has cracked down on short skirts and skin to clothing ratios resulting in lots of inexplicable spats all over women in japanese video games.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1480207701629.jpg (807x802, 74K)

I wouldn't even care so much if only she didn't have that retarded black underbra

There are skinny girls with natural G Cups, they're rare but so are ethic minorities.

So why shouldn't thin busty girls get representation?

And are they implying thin busty girls have no hope of becoming a fighter?

How fucking sexist.

You can tell it's one of the spammers because when people stop replying to them they will make one line posts such as this with "facts" pulled out of thin air to rile up the conversation again.

You're wasting your time replying to him.

kys

DELETE THIS

Don't you think it's weird if things are unnatural in a final FANTASY game?
I think so.

>Take it to Twitter
And expose themselves as incel retards?
Nope better screech anonymously like cowards and be even more irrelevant.

S-E Ethics Board: "We can't risk raising the Japanese birth rate any higher than it currently is. Cover those boobs."

Have sex

ffs
how many years until Japan's gonna go full man-face with their female designs, too?

Explain Kasumi from P5R.

>Japanese audience just keeps drawing nice fanart
>Americans screech angrily around
sad

Attached: 75307997_p0_master1200.jpg (1120x1120, 552K)

No, especially when they've tone down the big anime eyes.

Dilate

I'm not buying the ethics department's game.

Attached: 1516946966182.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Dilate

>reduce jiggle!
But what about the size? People have too many agendas to talk about this like rational adults. Maybe the orders went further, maybe someone drew some concept art at that size, and nobody complained. Maybe you shouldn't have sex after dialtating.

They will not. They literally said they were giving her abs but I see jack shit. just a flat tummy.

>"It's not censorship"
- said the dumbass

Right at it

Attached: 1560398738872.jpg (846x523, 53K)

Take your meds, WCK.

Careful, in a few minutes you'll get the schizo reply to you that censorship isn't real unless a government official orders you to do it.

It means reduced size, they just didn't flat out said that.

The artists are missing one critical thing about the new design: The butt shield that hangs at the back of her miniskirt.

Attached: flaps.jpg (541x411, 49K)

You're actually gay

They should either have kept the giant tits or bestowed dfc upon her

I don't like their fanart. Because the tits are too big and therefore inaccurate. Draw old Tifa, if you want to draw big tits.

BURN THEIR HOMES

her bazongas are still massive, not like "restricting" her gazoolas are going to stop people from making sfms and drawing her with her grand canyon showing

All mainstream commerical products are censored in this regard. It's why working for them is known as "selling your soul".

HOW WILL TIFA FAGS EVER RECOVER?

>FF7R:the phantom boobies

>reduce the jiggle
>okay got it
>NO I MEAN'T MAKE HER AN A CUP
Implying.

Tifa is a good girl

At least they were so blatant with it and Nomura opened his retarded teenage boy in a 50 year old man mouth and confirmed it to piss everyone off so much that it will be a driving force to crack the PC version for modding.

>Tifa was always described as 'Petite' the new look is accurate. You're not looking for big tits in a Petite pageant.
nice imaginary world

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Every company has an ethics department. You can't be this stupid.

>they are still big
These are mot cucked then "it's just a redesign"fags.

fanart always has the tits bigger

BY POSTING BIG JUICE TITS AND NICE TUMMY ABS

Attached: 1560413021024.png (363x519, 120K)

Id be drawing too if I knew how to

They're not cucked they're saying retarded shit to get a rise out of you. Ignore them.

>But, as the ethics department pointed out, Tifa shouldn't look "unnatural" during action scenes, so her chest was "restricted"

The ethics department must be run by butthurt titlets.

>these
>big
I have bigger boobs than those

Fucking do something, we really need to take ACTION

>It's a business so censorship is okay.
What part of kys do you not understand?

well you know you can't just go around and say that

Wtf is this thing anyway and can I get a better look at it?

Tifa's a fucking whore who shows too much skin.

Show tits pls

>her skirt lifts up during the combat
hmmmhmhmHHHmm

Attached: 156778924567.png (541x499, 513K)

>he thinks everyone he disagrees with is shitposting
user I have some bad news

>The artists are missing one critical thing
What else is new? Approximately in a tenth of a percent of original Tifa fanart had the artist noticed that the tank top is nearly fully open on the back, so you could see her shoulder blades.

>(at least in my opinion, exposed thigh highs are great combined with the short skirt-pants)
depends on what the girls is wearing. They looks like shit with the rest of her costume, imo.
Also I expect the classic costume on an existing characterand the classic has bare legs

>user has big juice tits
>probably a tranny
DILATE

>to show black censor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got banned from twitter for saying "oh no they made a joke" when an SJW cuck got butthurt at CDPR and told people to boycott Cyberpunk.
Not sure how they did it, probably mass flagged me since a manual review never would've got me banned for that comment.

Attached: mootcat.jpg (600x524, 36K)

I know when the schizo is replying to me because he writes the same posts every time and makes ludicrous statements that there has not been a change. Arguing with a schizo isn't worth the time.

no way that thing is real

Gunning down some local twitter/tumblr center will do.

There's not that many good shots of it, but It's longer and wider than the high school uniform miniskirt and makes her thin legs look even worse from the back.

Attached: ggg.jpg (528x424, 37K)

>I told you faggots to bring this war to twitter
Twitter is full gated left wing garden at this point. It is fully run by blue checkmarks with access to mass flagging bots and Jack endorses the mob policing. You will not last long if you engage with them in any way and have a different opinion.

They do, but now they're blatantly inaccurate and also against the spirit of new Tifa unlike the old. I'm a stickler for authenticity.

Tifas new design is cute. CUTE!

Attached: 1560610552078.jpg (700x700, 91K)

also girls with big tits shouldn't practice sport because it' unrealistic and unpractical when they do it.

They call THAT ethical?!

Attached: 1534747316119.jpg (797x789, 52K)

There isn't one to address in the first place.

>Other points of note from the Famitsu piece include the revelation the infamous Honey Bee Inn cross-dressing event from the original game is in the remake, or at least, in one of the games in the remake project, but it's more "modern".
confirmed cuckshit, cloud is going to go on some spiel about how you shouldn't demean women

Attached: 725624562456.jpg (410x303, 15K)

the new design really can't compete

Who cares at least she's still cute

aayyy comrade

I'm curious as to what's unethical about a huge pair of fat tiddies. Are other body parts unethical too? Are large feet unethical? I'm sure they have a really good argument for this that they haven't told us yet right?

Attached: 5457546768747.png (428x421, 280K)

>game is about fantasy
>cant have fantasy
Why even bother with the remake.

Cowgirl Tifa-chan best girl

Attached: D9ZjIHCVAAAUQhJ.jpg (1200x848, 102K)

where?

Attached: ff7R.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: tifa.jpg (411x360, 25K)

I dont get it

It's just so exciting to see her in a new wardrobe desu

Attached: 1560679584923.jpg (1200x1694, 141K)

Tifa looks amazing. I'm actually laughing at loud at all you incel losers.

What's hapening is this even real what the fuck is that an actual butt plate? This actively ruins the new outfit FUCK!

>who cares about censorship

ASS >>>>>> BOOBS

I'd like to thank all the faggots that told me to just close my eyes to the west because it would never influence the east in any shape or form

I'll see you next thread with your obvious ass one line posts you piece of shit.

covered legs, back everywhere
nice try, now go back to the drawing board

The straps are still holding the old sized boobs, so they are floating.

nuTifa is all inaccurate, so I don't see the problem

>They aren't t-that b-big!!!
>i-it's not like I want to squish them
>user acts all tsundere
so very much sugoii

Attached: 1560461672336.jpg (300x269, 75K)

>Literally says "Yea we had to censor it because (((ethics)))"
>People still argue that it wasn't censored

Revisiting the game I thought the cross-dressing part was tame af compared to the scenes with the naked YMCA-lookin dudes. I'd bet money that the latter will get changed or removed completely.

>incel
>loser
nice bait

Attached: 1558914792136.png (128x128, 16K)

This might be a good thing, actually. Think about, why would Nomura flat out say that ? I'm thinking he was forced to do it, and he's hoping by making it public enough people will complain and create enough of a backlash the higher ups might reconsider.

You can still play the original game

only if the wardrobe is good, tho
that's just Tifa being more covered