It’s not about the tits. It’s about corporate meddling

As an artist, nothing pisses me off more than the idea of a fucking committee of faceless suits telling me how to do my job.

Fuck that shit.

And as for Tifa’s chest? Yeah, it irritates me, but it would have been an irritation I eventually would have come to accept if the decision had been made by the actual design team and not a fucking ethics committee.

Right now it’s a cup size. How long will it be before some ethics committee decides that having guns and satanic imagery are the next things that need to go?

How about hookers and carjacking?

Do you see what I’m getting at?

Attached: 15999ABD-7F4A-4D9B-A23E-30F47808376F.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2019/06/19/final-fantasy-vii-remake-director-confirms-honey-bee-inn-cross-dressing-returns-tifas-breast-size-was-limited-via-ethics-department/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right, but businesses only care about pleasing their investors. Even their ethics departments aren't actually concerned with what's right.

why don't you just buy the franchise from them, as an artist you must be doing so much better than Square with your superior ideology

>Ethics DEPARTMENT

Christ I hate when I get the names of things wrong when I’m trying to make a point.

I dont remember hookers or caejacking in ff7

>As an artist, nothing pisses me off more than the idea of a fucking committee of faceless suits telling me how to do my job.

So you aren't a very successful artist, I take it?

Tifa is a hooker and so is Aeris. They both went into Don Corneo’s Mansion voluntarily.

The level to which you guys care about this honestly doesn't make sense to me. Censorship in media (Ethics departments) have stopped that kind of shit forever. Just look at all of the rules set up on television and movies initially. You're also making a lot of assumptions about why they actually did this. Pretending corporate meddling is new even in video games is just dumb. This is a notable example because "tits" but there are much realer examples for you to be angry about.

>the "muh ONLY THE ARTIST MATTERS!!" argument again
Okay, what of they did it without any push back? Hell what if they did it on their own free well?
Why do people assume that these game artists can't just change things because they wanted to? That every form of "censorship" MUST be "da evil fat cats!"?
People also forget that with ANY game the Artist is going to have to sacrifice their vision. If it's not "censorship", it's time constrains or technical limitations. As an artist you should expect that what you envision isn't going to be exactly the way you want it.
Also I love it when Yea Forums pulls the "the artist is always right" card then bitches and artists for doing shit they personally don't like. If you only care about what the artists wants you can't harass game devs like Sakurai for not adding the literal who character you wanted.

This argument is just pathetic virtue signaling, Yea Forums only cares about the artist when they do something they like.

Attached: 1525452288508.jpg (500x631, 54K)

>Okay, what of they did it without any push back? Hell what if they did it on their own free well?
Except they just confirmed it was the ethics dept, not the creative or technical staff.
>If you only care about what the artists wants you can't harass game devs like Sakurai for not adding the literal who character you wanted.
Everyone complaining about Tifa's censorship is a smash baby now? That's pure projection from you. Go back to r*ddit

>Except they just confirmed it was the ethics dept, not the creative or technical staff.
Well then tough shit bud, sometimes artists are going to have to not get what they want for else they get fired. And again, this isn't just limited to "censorship".
>Everyone complaining about Tifa's censorship is a smash baby now? That's pure projection from you. Go back to r*ddit
No you retard. But wouldn't be surprised if you thought the combat looked bad too. But oh no, that would mean you disagree with the artist and think they are doing something wrong!
Again, you don't care about the artist. You're just butthurt Tifa's tits were but not really nerfed, but you don't want to look like a pathetic virgin so you pull the classic "da artist matters!" card.

Attached: 1509497919255.png (1333x1333, 1.76M)

A media company shouldn't even have a fucking ethics board.

Why are you bringing up a game that held a character poll then? Your example would make sense if there was a titty poll for Tifa from Nomura. Instead you look like a ranting retard

yeah it should

You must be pissed a lot.

you seriously deserve a beating corporate lapdog

They already have ESRB and broadcasting authorities for that shit.

>As an artist
No you're not.

What about this corporate meddling? What do you think of it as an artist?

>b-b-but it's for a lower age rating!
So what is more important? Art or what your boss says? Or what Nintendo says?

Attached: 8bjcdtj30n021.png (844x638, 511K)

I'm bringing it up because you faggots are massive hypocrites. It was an example you sperg. Tell me; Do you think the gameplay looks good? Because if you say no, you're a hypocrite.
>"y-you're just a shill!"
No, the game looks like ass with it's shitty combat mechanics, and the fact that the developers won't give us a straight answer on the games roadmap is a massive red flag. I just care about the games ACTUAL issues and not this """""outrage""""" made by Mongoloids.

Attached: 1548808586645.jpg (496x368, 56K)

>Added abs and a sports bra
Oh no! What a nightmare!

have you ever touched a girl?

It was a bad example because Sakurai specifically requested consumer feedback. In this case, it was an ethics dept that forced Nomura's hand. Sorry you're too retarded to make good examples. And no one has to praise one element of the game to criticize another, you fanboy
Thanks for showing that all the pro-censorship fags are all trolls or fanboys

I just hope they get rid of that skirt. It's fucking ugly, surely they can go back to the original one. Or better yet, go back to something like this.

Attached: 1545100560095.jpg (301x480, 19K)

OP here

What the frack are you going on about?

your type whine just as much as those shithead trannies on resetera who spam this board time to time maybe you should join them

What a bunch of retards . there goes another *could have been a good game* .

Img related is T-rated

Attached: IvySC6.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

>It's not about the tits
It sure is. Don't even know what the matter with you guys is. Tifa still looks hot.

Attached: IMG_20190619_181801.jpg (2048x2048, 429K)

Yeah I hate this corporate meddling as well. Girls irl are dressing sluttier all the time and now Vidya is going the opposite way. Makes no fucking sense

Why do you like this thot?

God I’m so glad aerith is my waifu. Tifa fans proving themselves to be more demented and obsessive by the hour

If you critique any part of a game you're implying you don't like the way the developers handled the game, that means you don't like their vision. So yes, it make a hypocrite. And I'm not a fan boy, the game looks like shit regardless of the stupid "censorship". If anything you're the fanboy for implying Nomura can do no wrong and any thing he made can't be changed. Nomura is a fucking hack by the way, I wish he had more people changing his "vision" instead of letting him run free like a retard like he has done with Kingdom Hearts.

>still using the fmv where she was off model
ffs even the other 'real' tifa examples are fall smaller than fmv tifa.

You know why Square Enix has an ethics dept?

Because Disney did a deal with them for an Avengers game, this is why. American companies are now fucking JP companies.

>Censored
>Will happen again
>Will only get worse
Cool story bro

>aerith
Fake. Her real waifufags call her Aeris.

Attached: DBUbapL.jpg (8892x5002, 3.08M)

I didn't care about her boob size before, I thought it looked fine.

Given what Square just said, now I do. Fuck these idiots.

tifa's breasts are now just proportionate to her body. have any of you incels even seen a naked woman irl? and actually *took* in her natural proportions?
sorry that women don't look like twigs with two beach balls stuck to their chest virgins, but that's just the harsh reality.

>muh slipperly slope

>Because Disney did a deal with them for an Avengers game
lmao

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>Censored
She only wears a sportsbra, which makes sense considering that she's a fighter type, incel. Stop pretending like you care about censorship when all you want is jiggly breasts.

Attached: re.jpg (471x306, 60K)

You didn't create shit for this game. You have no fucking idea what happened behind closed doors. For a site that talks alot of shit about SJW outrage culture, you retards sure take alot of time to be offended on behalf of other people that you don't know.

This. She would look bizarre with gigantic tits.

this, but unironically

See I’ll take the name arguing, which is tongue in cheek anyways, over this nonsense outrage about a sports bra

This. They didn't actually nerf her boobs at all. The game is just visually different from the original with much more "realistic" proportions as opposed to the original's chibi and exaggerated anime artstyle.

Attached: Great_Jaggi.png (321x296, 134K)

Next to the talking cat? Not so much.

>when all you want is jiggly breasts.
Nop in fact they can remove all the jiggle for a s much as i care . now i kindly suggest you to go dilate .

Attached: 1552787788536.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>next to a realistic talking cat
yes

They could simply not add jiggling in the first place. I don't get why people try to apply physics to a game that defies them all the time.

Did you not see the article?

But you Aerith fags have peak performance while Tifa is oppressed by the ethics department.
This is basically rape. There I said it. We should get made at Square for this and start an outrage mob.

What a shitty argument. Just because it’s a fantasy world doesn’t mean her tits need to be covering her face.

No such thing, sorry.

Have any of you incels even SEEN a giant anime sword irl? It's impossible for anyone to wield, much less a skinny kid. that's just the harsh reality.

What article?

>Complains about own idea of censorship
>Now doesn't mind "censorship"
Cope, incel.

Attached: 3573e80.jpg (910x1286, 214K)

>artist
Admits they cant handle having a job as an artist in the fist line

Why not?

>Using the FMV model in your argument

Automatically disregard

Kill yourself you low-iq functioning shitter

>That
>abs

Attached: 1459820821541.png (339x298, 56K)

nichegamer.com/2019/06/19/final-fantasy-vii-remake-director-confirms-honey-bee-inn-cross-dressing-returns-tifas-breast-size-was-limited-via-ethics-department/

the bigger the tits the less human the character is.

Just like black people

Mind explaining me how is the absence of jiggle a form of censorship for tifa's design? as far as i know FF never had such of thing. Seriously now go dilate

Attached: 1560204154071.jpg (2817x4000, 1.07M)

>As an artist
As an artist, if you end up working for a corporation instead of enjioying the self employment life, you have already failed as an artist.

>Nomura "censored" the tit size
>Didn't actually nerf them because the original game's art style was fucky
The man who rused the world

But I don't want my video game characters to be human.

What's your excuse when they introduce Red XIII and Tseng's robot? Is it still realistic?

so you want tifa to look like a lovecraftian monster with tits bc of cloud being able to wield a sword that is too big for him even though tifa's breasts are literally basically the same size, only now they don't look fucking retarded, and cloud's sword is infinitely more important and iconic to the series than the sacks of fucking fat on a woman's chest
ok retard

It's about tits. At least be fuckin honest for once.

spot the dumbasses who attack the person making the argument instead of the argument itself

>corporate meddling
She ain't the first and she won't be the last. The difference is that we live in the age of shills. Comments sections will be filled with them, defending corporate bullshit and drowning out objections.

Attached: xuvakzn6yo1z.jpg (864x1440, 629K)

But he did.

Reminder that platitudes and idealisms are flowery lies to tell children, and the only thing that matters is practicality in the end.

Hence: it is actually just about the tits.

Mind explaining how adding a sportsbra to a fighter character with tits is censorship, you retarded mongoloid?

Sony told them they had to.

Why do you self entitled faggots keep calling character design "art", and people who design them "artists"?
Drawing some character is not art and you are not an artist for it, at the most you are an "illustrator" or "designer".
Get down from your pedestal, idiots.

Attached: hades.gif (500x300, 492K)

I'm just glad they didn't make her look like a dude.

Attached: 1549289468918.png (630x479, 189K)

>Sony ethics department: it's all about the tits
No shit?

You're wrong. I don't know what else to say. You're simply wrong.

>They could simply not add jiggling in the first place.
This, the design didn't need to be touched.

Attached: drink.jpg (845x1200, 123K)

>Ethics DEPARTMENT
It's over. They won.

Yeah, being an aerisfag feels amazing right now

Get fucked nigger

>corporate meddling
but that's an alternate costume in tribute to the smash bros censorship

When you become an industry as big as Hollywood, you get the same pozz Hollywood does. I wish vidya had remained the not-so-massive hobby it was in the 90's/00's.

Attached: 30_0j1tkkg_01CKQ5DVJXMS127VKEZ287E8XR.1024x0.jpg (1024x1534, 110K)

Cool, explain your work of art. What's the meaning behind your work of art? What are you trying to express with your work of art? Explain why your work of art is not one of a kind? Explain why your work of art is not being expossed at art galleries?

It's a fake argument that pro-censorship fags are strawmanning.

They gotta shrink those tits otherwise twitter might get angry bro

His art?

Just want you to know with tits like Tifas they'd still bounce even in a sports bra

You're a fanboy through and through, no one has to jump through your hoops to say the redesign sucks

Reminder they literally made the change as to not offend western sensibilities so it's literally all our fault and we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

I don't think I'm the poster you think I am, autist.

So you are not even an artist or an illustrator and you think you have the autority to discuss about what art is. Shut the fuck up then.

Exclusive new screenshot of Tifa leaked from SE!
inb4 have sex no u over 9000 *dab* dilate

Attached: 0710874_PE727814_S5.jpg (2000x2000, 242K)

Related question: Has there ever been a game, or dev, that got into some hot water because "tits too big" or "too much skin", but then went ahead and made no changes and released the "problematic" characters as is? If so, did they suffer any monetary damage from the negative attention as a result?

Attached: 1355440623545.jpg (333x333, 16K)

Honestly it's getting tiring seeing just how many threads have risen to mainly bitch about Tifa's tits. I think the design's accurate to her original artwork but still looks more combat-prepared than the barmaid with fucking Jin Mishima gloves. All the "BIG OL TITTIES" stuff was literally her battle and CGI models which weren't even consistent. Fuck the ethics department, and the ethics department were probably contacted by Sony to begin with so fuck Sony yet again, but I think they did well with these stupid constraints.

Attached: 1692015765_preview_Screen2.jpg (1891x1060, 714K)

Yea Forums was gonna complain no matter what
just sit thight grab some popcorns and see shills and virgins fight over a pair of tits.

I agree that they reached a decent final design despite the constraints, but the argument is that there shouldn't have been any constraints in the first place.

Tekken and Soul Calibur have had those types harassing them and they just brushed them off. I know Harada told them to fuck off for sure.
Dragons Crown's Kamitani sent concept art to Schreier of Kotaku after he complained that the females were too well endowed. That game came out unscathed.

No, you shut the fuck up you retarded fucking faggot.

Unbelievable. So you're gonna double down, shill? "It's censorship, but it looks good so it's okay." Jesus Christ, die in an accident today.

Checkmate.

Big tits are unethical sir. Please sit down.

mods will fix it

Attached: 1454452255418.jpg (285x324, 17K)

Then why do people have "ethics committees" in the first place

Attached: 1350288905015.jpg (500x248, 20K)

jesus christ who gives a fuck

Yes how dare the ruin a profound work of art that totally wasn't already a children's toy designed by a corporation that makes other toys for children

It's kind of a PR move, to assure that there must be someone in a company trying to keep things from getting out of hand in terms of fucked up stuff or trying to sell sexualized things to children, etc etc. Another "feel good" safeguard. But they do step in to fuck with shit occasionally, and more likely than not Sony's influence is pervading here given that FF7R's a PS4 exclusive.

I wouldn't be surprised if the ethics committee only stepped in BECAUSE of Sony.

Earlier thread an user said they needed to make jobs for the SJW degree grads.

>as an artist
ok? you're talking about video games. not movies or paintings.

Pedoera likes their tiny legs, less developed girls and schoolgirl skirts

Attached: i.imgur.com_b3fWETs.jpg (680x471, 51K)

Tifa will whore for info, Aeris is loyal girl

Will someone mod tifa's tits back?

have sex

Give it time and games will be given the Harrison Bergeron treatment. (It's a story by Kurt Vonnegut where everyone is forced to be made equal, thus beautiful and or capable people are handicapped to make life "fair" to the lesser people.)

This isn't so much about being lewd, it's about jealousy and the hatred that comes with that jealousy. I'd love to see a game slip in an X rated love scene where the heroine gets some hot sex. Make it a side quest which is difficult to achieve, show the heroine being happy and in love (that would really piss off the perpetually offended crowd; smiles on women around men really seem to make them sore,) get a genuine loving couple to write the scene including the lead up, dialogue, motion and affection. This would make the love scene realistic.

I really want somebody to do a study on people who get overly triggered by censorship I wonder what part of the brain and possible environmental factors causes this to happen

If you don't know the dangers of censorship you really need to open a book.