FORTY (40) DOLLARS WITH TEN (10) DOLLAR DAY ONE DLC DESPITE BEING CROWD-FUNDED

FORTY (40) DOLLARS WITH TEN (10) DOLLAR DAY ONE DLC DESPITE BEING CROWD-FUNDED

Why the FUCK is this acceptable when indies that are much more polished, higher quality, and with more attention to detail like Hollow Knight and Cuphead released for $15-20?

Attached: blo.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

just pirate it and get over it

>ask for donations to make a commercial product
>receive donations
>24 months later

>HOW CAN THEY CHARGE MONEY FOR THIS?

Fuck off Inafune you jew.

I hate that despite being a 5 mil budget the game only takes 10 hours to beat while Hollow Knight had like a 500k budget (I think) while you could beat the game in 40 hours plus you could have another 30 hours for additional extras if you wished to play more.

They could've asked for 20$ instead since the game is only 20 hours long.

Are you just gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Attached: tybfg.jpg (906x379, 82K)

Thats because Hollow Knight has terrible newgrounds flash graphics while Bloodstained looks amazing.

Cringe OP.

>terrible newgrounds flash graphics

Not graphics. Artstyle.
ROTN doesn't have great graphics aswell, despite having changes. There's few graphical issues and weird polygons while Hollow Knight doesn't has any bugs.

I like ROTN and Hollow Knight both, but I'm saying what's just bugging me.

Hollow Knight plays like shit though.

But I liked the gameplay.

>t. never played it

I own it on Switch. It's a beautiful turd. Movement is way too loose and everything feels like there's no weight. It ruins the game.

hollow shit combat is barebones, baby's first platformer with combat elements
holyshit how can you defend it retards

>repack of a 7GB game
Boy, you sure are stupid.

Not him but I am stupid myself. What does repacking do? Curious.

This meme again?

This game is full of memes

Hollow Knight being good is the meme. It's a bloated piece of trash with shit gameplay. There are several much better games in the genre for every platform HK released on. There's no reason to prop it up.

>TEN (10) DOLLAR DAY ONE DLC
OP, you lying sack of shit. Fuck you.

why would you lie about this dlc
its a fucking gimmick weapon and gimmick boss that nobody fucking cares about
fuck you for making me waste my time looking it up

nah, you've just got shit taste, user.

>not buying at fitgirl
Your fault.

Don't make me laugh bloodstained looks horrible

The real lie is the fact that the "DLC" is little stuff that backers paid a lot of money for.
It would literally be even shittier if he gave it away on release day.

The fact that OP is this much of a faggot should tell you how good this game is.

I'm 5th boss in on nightmare, i give this a 6/10 so far. i definitely prefer curse of the moon over this though. Miriam wails like a fat pig all throughout the game, ahd to put voice slider on 1 and the textures are often muddy and smeared looking, especially on a 1440p display. Volgarr the Viking, Hollow Knight, Axiom Verge, Hyper Light Drifter, Salt and Sanctuary, They Bleed Pixels, Cave Story, La Mulana, Valdis Story, emulating Circle of the moon or even sotn are better options than this game.

Keep crying zoomer. Your game is shit and you know it.

>downloading miners at free will

Wait, what's this about paid DLC?

I was planning on getting the PS4/Xbox ver to have the entire thing on disc.

>Hollow Knight
>no bugs
____:^)[/spoiler\

I you really meant that, and weren't just making shitty bait, then I guess you have no interest in this thread.

Bye.

It heavily compresses the filesize so that it takes less data to download, it's good for people with slow connections or data caps. The flipside is it takes much longer to decompress and install, but for some people it's a worthy tradeoff.

The gameplay is good and there's a lot of stuff in it.
But everything else is just embarrassingly bad.
The story, the characters, the dialogue, the graphics, the presentation. It's all so fucking cringeworthy.
They should have done a NES era narrative thing with this game.
Just tell the players: "You're Ms. Bloodstained, go kill all the bad guys with your bullshit crystal powers." Then never have another character speak or appear for the entirety of the game.
Everytime an overdesigned anime faggot starts speaking boring soulless dialogue at me in that jarring shitty font that I have to skip through I die a little bit inside.

There's a joke boss fight against IGA that was originally meant to be exclusive to backers that paid $60 or more, but they decided to release it to the public with a price point of $10 so that the people who backed the game at the originally required price point were not being cheated.

The DLC is a single boss and weapon and is only priced at $10 to make it fair to backers while still making the content available to non-backers if they want it. For backers, the content was only available at the $60 tier, which would come out to $40 for the game, $10 for the DLC and $10 for CotM. Plus either a physical copy with slipcase or digital soundtrack.

The DLC isn't there to make a profit. It's there so no ones left out.

Can I pay to not have memes instead? Give them all to the backers

>exact same thread every hour
>shitting on price when previous DS titles have been $35 at launch
I guess that's zoomer-Yea Forums for you. Meanwhile I'll just be over here enjoying a new Igavania

This honestly.
I'd rather pay money to remove the living failures and waifu's out of my game. Only backers should be able to see them.

I shit on the price because better looking games like Cuphead and Hollow Knight literally released just 19.99

way too fucking expensive even with the sale

Is there anyway to get the a new physical copy handed out to backers instead of the generic retail one?

This game looks like fucking shit but people are lapping it up, thats a good ego boost for Iga and Konami might get him on board again for new Castlevanias, which are often not this cancerous. So I'm ok with the sucess of this game

what's the dlc? I downloaded the codex, so does that come with it?

>Thats because Hollow Knight has terrible newgrounds flash graphics

You're actually mentally retarded, I mean that.
This isn't a "fuck off retard" moment that ultimately doesn't mean anything.
I genuinely believe you have a limited cognitive ability, you will never achieve anything substantial in your life, never earn the respect of your peers and you will die childless and alone.

>Thinking anything good will come out of Konami
I think cancer is better.

$100 tier backers got the special Kojima cover. Otherwise, no, just the slipcase but the cover underneath is retail. Though I'm getting a PC copy so it's still "special" in that it's not otherwise available.

I'm also probably going to try and hunt down one of the Steelbooks.

Attached: 443657dc44e4f7af72963f864be26a38_original (1).jpg (700x921, 272K)

honestly would rather play rainworld

just get it off mega
link is in the other threAD