How do we fix Digimon?

How do we fix Digimon?

Attached: e4b48a59b776e765aab41c403296dac1.jpg (417x838, 152K)

tamagochi style phone game

Make them real.

Attached: D7ain66VsAMtuO9.jpg (2048x1536, 577K)

Mating press

More incest

Less oldhags and more lolis and loli nipples in anime. Aging up characters for videogames was a mistake. Also more sexy digimons like angewoman. Also more hikari naked.

I've always played pokemon instead of digimon, but I'm done with fucking gamefreak and their incompetence. What are some good digimon games? no matter the console.

I play both. Digimon World is most hardcore and unique one. You have card battle game also Digimon World 3, Digimon Redigtize Decode and Digimon Next Order. Avoid Cyber Sleuth they're garbage and not digimon.

Her thing looks so firm...

If you're fed up with Game Freak's incompetence, just imagine Bandai Namco's.

Need more brown qts

Attached: 1548066312911.jpg (873x1024, 78K)

she was one of my first faps
her and card captor sakura

and to fix them you completely retcon megas and anything past that, all that fusion bullshit too, to the trash it goes, you get ultimates being the last stages because they still look good while anything past it start looking like fucking mega zords
and from there you can start making actual video games

drop the pseudo cyberpunk shit, make it much comfier like the first digimon world, make it as feral and natural looking as possible while having computer shit on top, instead of making everything this weird ass mix of both like in the last games, and make it about you and your friend (your partner, your one and ONLY digimon) going on adventures instead of stupid ass cringey weeb shit with time travel and other dimensions and all that fucking shit

honestly I just want an actual reboot of the first digimon world

Keeping making cyber sleuth like games and cute girls with slut digimon like angewomon and deviwomon. Also add Tri Hikari and more Machinedramon.

Digimon World for psx it is then.
I gotta give them a chance. I don't know how's bandai namco, but I can't imagine being worse than gamefreak

Reminder that Tai and Kari had an incestuous relationship.

We don't. The games have been good recently. I haven't cared for the anime since Data Squad and I don't really care for toys either.

Make a JRPG game with a lot of Nordic mythology influence (especially by making nine digital worlds connected to each other and named after those of Norse myths) in it and which combines a whole lot of the current lores into one coherent continuity.

I think that would work too.

Kari did, Tai is a good boy who had no ill or lust toward his sister.

I can't believe it hasn't been made yet
>have to take care of it
>play with it
>train it
>fight NPCs and being able to fight your friends online and in front of you
>have a somewhat deep combat system like in digimon world

What the fuck are they waiting for?

A hentai game side-series

dating sim for digimon

Bring back Chiaki Konaka

Shut up, Sora.

I thought the staff hates lolis.

This
What the fuck
How come they still not making it fuck

being back the original writers and creators and art style

this guy knows

Attached: c12ac240bc7a8346a5fa049f69c3f381.png (1500x3095, 1.56M)

these are monsters
more precisely, digital monsters

Attached: 1-54_03.png (640x480, 651K)

Old hag loving nudigimon fans begone. Digimon is lolicon and SS series.

Make every Royal Knight a Veemon.

Attached: hackersmemoryJP20th_4artbook_100cybersleuth.jpg (2000x2880, 1.18M)

and these are toys

stop trying to guess what the fuck went wrong with the series

Attached: Digimon-Megas.png (994x469, 1.26M)

Only that slut Kari had any degenerate feelings towards his brother.

I thought Angewomon transforms into gay pink dog dragon

>a bunch of sick Digimon and then suddenly just Iron Man out of no where
Your organization triggers me.

digimon can and always have had multiple canon evolutions

Might be not for everyone but I personally want an option to connect with health tracking devices
Train together, make your mon stronger as you exercise yourself
Manual play should still viable too though
Fuck Bamco

This user gets it. mating_press cervix_penetration excessive_cum

What's up with her face in this pic. It looks too weird. What a waste.

And some more Rina would be nice too.

A real veteran of fapping history

yeah magnadramon was her first shown evolution, but then she's got two more + a fusion with ladydevimon

Attached: Magnadramon_b.jpg (320x320, 33K)

There's nothing weird about it. That enticing yet deeply tired expression is typical for a prostitute.

yeah I don't give a shit, add all the phone gimmicks you want
of course it would need monetization too, so idk, maybe being able to buy loot crates that give you training bonuses like +X% for X amount of time or whatever, or maybe some customization and additional skins and whatever

I just don't get why neither pokemon nor digimon has done it yet, it's the one thing I always expected to happen and completely explode out of control, and it hasn't happened at all

>that OP image
>immediate brocon fags ruining fucking everything
This thread should have been euthanized right off the bat.
The design philosophy changing honestly isn't as much of an issue as the inability to do anything other than jerk off the Royal Knights and other mecha-knight bullshit constantly. I can only hope they have no part in Survive.

Attached: Numemon.jpg (320x320, 67K)

same difference, really

I'm not saying that they aren't linked, but you'd be a goddamn fool to say that the shift in tone and writing isn't just as responsible as the shift in design aesthetics. The knights almost feel like the safest possible shit imaginable, what with any time you see a robot-knight you know they're going to effortlessly curbstomp anything that isn't one because of the grand behemoth of marketability. Nobody would bat a fucking eye at the abundance of robot knights if they weren't given the lion's share of promotion and screentime.

Attached: tumblr_p7ofkbanbE1qc7efmo1_540.gif (540x395, 337K)

If that is digimon then boy do i don't want to fix it.

>Pokemon has shit the bed completely
>Oh wow Digimon looks really good now
>PS4
So how is re:digitize, did adventures translation get finished?

Attached: 1534715792977.jpg (480x360, 60K)

yes, the adventure game for the psp got fantranslated, i think it's complete now

>tfw they don't make Digivice toys much anymore
Only limited editions that only rarely get releases outside of Japan. It sucks, I would fucking love to get a new one for nostalgia purposes.

Is it worth playing?

They say 2019 but let's see if they lie.

Sorry meant redigtize:decode.

It's already fixed.

aco thread go back to aco