Your thoughts on him?

Your thoughts on him?

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_11_28_at_12.59.38_PM.0 (1).jpg (1200x800, 226K)

faggot

He is okay.

based and redpilled

faggot

he is such a drama queen

>oh noes, my dad is sick
>i like kitties
>i has a wife!
>i work on a call center

Literally who?

>fat, has a beard, glasses, toys at his behind so he is a manchild,bitching that according to 3 pictures of empty cinemas marvel is buying up seats worldwide
incel

>obese neckbeard basedboy
fuck off with your e-celebs

>Funkos
He's a fucking disgrace and I don't even know him.

I have a lot of respect for what he's doing with ExclusivelyGames, the site is shaping up nicely.

mirror image of an SJW
he doesn't play games but wants developers to make games for him.
whiny disgusting prick.

This guy is a literal schizo, right?
>makes 50 videos on one shitty movie that he disliked

He would be ok if he didn't take 40 fucking years to go over a thing that would take 15 minutes tops by a normal person

dilate

I went on there towards end of e3. There wasn't a single article about it. great site

have sex

This guy is suspicious. I think he is up to NO good.

Just another antisjw youtuber, dime a dozen. boring predictable you know what he's going to say about a topic before you even watch the video. It just feels good to have some validate you opinion and never challenge you to think outside the box.

Can't hate on him since he's such a blatant outrage clickbaiter I can only hate his viewers who it unironically works on and converts their wasted time into money for him.

VIDEO GAMES

>söy glasses
>söy beard
>söy voice
>söy opinions
i hope he and his wife dies in a car crash

>onions beard
>JUST hair
>unironically uses Yea Forums memes irl
>voice of r/theDonald and /pol/
>got beat up by a homosexual faced up in a confrontation he started, then filed assault charges under the pretense that he was "sucker punched"
Lmao

not a fan but i think he hates women? hardly an cheese&onion opinion?

How do people even manage to get fat?

why does Yea Forums obsess over people who just read articles and leech off of the work of others

Pretty cool understanding guy. But he's another E celeb that needs to get off CDPR's dick

>Funko Pops

Cancer

Didn't he get beat up by a tranny?

HIRE

He has such a punchable face. No wonder that tranny kicked his ass

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=LUpPzzD34X7kl7Rb)original_464641911.jpg (575x767, 100K)

This.

Drama channel desperately clinging on to anything that remotely mimics content.

He was good at frist. But now slowly falling into obscurity.

Looks like one of the wood elf models from morrowind

Fat

Attached: 1559277674456.jpg (831x922, 81K)

i like him. hes putting a lot of pressure on gaming companies. hes putting his money where his mouth is. hes creating alternatives to the scum establishment. has done more by himself than all of Yea Forums combined probably.

I like him. He seems to have a deep understanding of human beings and their emotional reactions, albeit he lampoons the shit out of it. Seems a chill guy

Fat blowhard with a serious hateboner for "le sjw boogiemen"
He barely even plays vidya, he's just here to jump on bandwagon drama

Highest Definition of a Incel

Attached: 1556803557906.png (971x1417, 805K)

based

fpbp

He did. Startwd the fight too, and got his ass beat and cried to the cops. Typical white pol fag in other words

Nothing because I still have no idea who he is or why I should give a shit.
Stop bringing up irrelevant e-celebs on Yea Forums just to circlejerk about how much you hate them, you big gay fag.

>shitchlet
>funko pop
>onions beard
>onions glasses

This

He has a wife actually.

>gamergate is about killing women

i never understood the point behind him having all this shit behind him
does he do giveaways or what?
ive seen a couple of his videos when controversies happen and he makes it on the trending pages, but I just dont get why he has all this shit around him

I think Quarterpounder is just retarded. Walked into CNET's trap by talking about one of their actual tranny writers, knowing that they're waiting for him to bite the bait. At least he revealed that that other faggot Jim Sterling is not their guy either so that's good.

A lot of females on the internet are just salivating waiting for dumb fucks like him to get clicks and victim status cards.

THAT BEARD WTF

>VBloggers

Attached: trainurautist.jpg (749x728, 71K)

He looks like that one numale that makes le random funneh faces in tune to the Nintendo Wii theme
all in all, I want to cave his face in with a sledgehammer

makes Yea Forums seethe so good by default

DRACHE
NO!

>dunk on duh sjws!
No thanks. I got tired of that trope in 2014

I think we should team up with him to convince Square in changing Tifa's design.
With Yea Forums's support, he can manufacture backlash.

>never seen or shown
Hes lying

Needs to be beat up by another tranny and banned from everything.

>He did. Startwd the fight too, and got his ass beat and cried to the cops.
every single thread you fags keep lying lmao he was literally caught off guard by the guy and he wasn't a tranny he was a swole woke numale called mattfantastic lmao

He's exactly what he and his faggot fanbase keep complaining about on a daily basis. They've deluded themselves into thinking the big ess jay dubya boogeyman is out to get them, constantly creating drama out of nothing. Then I have to see his little cunt followers in comment sections repeating his exact thoughts. I'm still confused why it takes about 40 hours to sum up a 3 minute situation when you are a fucking content creator who edits videos.

An enormous whiny soifiend.

>>got beat up by a homosexual
pretty sure the guy in OP is like 6'5". the manlet faggot tried to slap his thigh or something because it was the only thing he could reach.

That poil has the biggest nose I've ever seen

Attached: baseball-blue-clothes-blue-hair-bob-Favim.com-4482745.png (600x918, 408K)

not vidya

>trope

t. tranny

Based and make trannies seethe

i hate his Mii Plaza music video

Can you really blame him for wanting to protect her identity from the freaks he talks about?

Neckbeard incel

cringe and redpilled

he looks like he itches. I'm semi-jelly he probably makes bank bitching for 12-30 minutes a day.

Absolutely pathetic obese beta with no backbone and couldn't support a single opinion of his against destiny.

quarter pounder has at least a foot on desTINY. probably a foot and a half.

He's been married for over 10 years

I don't take advice from people who look like him.

Fat, unfunny, unentertaining, spineless beardo faggot. As if the backdrop of Funko Pops and all of the videos entitled with single adjectives emphasized in ALL CAPS couldn't make it any more transparent.

Attached: 1560878803854.png (340x320, 81K)

I-err... I’m not gay, but something about this Bob guy... really does something for me.

It probably won't be the last time a member of an oppressed group shows him what they think of his bigoted and hateful rhetoric.

Attached: 1516588379049.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG OUT

Attached: yooooooookuza.png (677x1063, 41K)

onions as fuck

It’s annoying seeing people constantly be outraged. Since that’s how he gets all of his views it gets old

>got bullied out from the MTG community

lel

>funkos
He should kill himself

Only went after "pedo mtg judges" out of spite after he got blacklisted and banned for life

I like the guy can't say the same about most of his content tho

>not gay but
Shhh it's ok just let Bob into your heart

Attached: lapis.png (888x791, 532K)

Literally cucked by Boogie1488 of all people

circlejerk grifter

also eternal reminder
>Apex Legends is unexpectedly successful
>jeremy pretends to love women and minorities and blames "the SJWs" for skepticism about the game

I thought op was boogie

Pandering to incels.

Intentionally stretches his videos to be 10 minutes or longer so that he could monetize them at a higher rate. THAT type of a youtuber who doesn't actually create anything of interest, but rather picks a hot topic from some website and straight up fucking reads an entire article. I seriously don't understand who's the target audience.

>Drachenlord

Attached: 1551367766941.jpg (632x632, 223K)

teenagers from /r/gaming

that cat is so fuckin ugly

What's the difference? Both are a wreck.

user that's an owl

>multiple funko pops in the back
Automatically a faggot

i want to split him open and roast his fatty organs on a korean bbq.

I thought e-celeb threads weren't allowed on Yea Forums? Was that rule lifted?

Same audience as Sargon/Crowder/Shapiro. Dipshits who are easily swayed by arguments with distorted evidence.
The great irony is that these guys have their own safe spaces and don't care about facts because of their feelings. It's amazing, both sides are just as zealous in their tactics and worldview, but aren't on the same side. What's the differing factor in their development?

Complete fucking faggot.
Basedgon tier fence sitting, low hanging fruit picking, meme killing, reddit regurgitating, tranny flirting cunt.
Also not vidya, fuck off.

$$$

Opportunist grifter that makes legitimate problems look like a joke due to clickbait and overexposure.

Omg he's so based (and redpilled)!

Attached: 1551459492444.jpg (1080x1675, 874K)

Yea Forums in a mirror

Fpbp

DrPizza?

>What's the differing factor in their development?
that one is actively engaging in censorship of the other

doing the exact opposite of an estabilishment is not an answer. left wing clickbait vs right wing clickbait. fuck that cancer either way. this is not a step towards a better journalism unless you want to make the accelerationist argument.

so you havent seen his stupid claw machine channel?

He is a faggot. He loves to hear himself talk, especially when its about him. Which is most of the time. I hope he drowns in a bathtub.

>video has random screaming lady
why?

his gaming site isnt clickbait though. but its nice of you to drop your hot opinion without knowing what youre talking about. and only allowing one political group to extort and intimidate companies is not a solution, i await you actually coming up with a real solution other than "hurr durr everything sux" like an underage faggot.