Comes out in less than a week

>comes out in less than a week
>no one cares
what went wrong?

Attached: judgementeyes.jpg (1920x1080, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just a Yakuza reskin. Yakuza is a niche series

Got more publicity cause of the cokehead actor though

Yakuza (which isnt already a popular franchise in the west) but new and way less known,literally niche tier.

Never played any Yakuza so I'm looking forward to this.

MC character looks fucking retarded. What is this shitty haircut? What a downgrade from yakzua games.

What is this game?

Oldboy is getting a game?

Kiwami 2's combat was bad and deflated my hype

Pc when?

already came out in japan like a month ago

I love Yakuza, but I love Crash Team Racing more.

I like Yakuza, and the lawyer story really interests me. I just don't like the MC. Kimura Takuya is fine, but they made him look stupid with the weird hair and skinny jeans. And apparently you don't even get other outfits in premium adventure, so you're stuck with the 30-something dressed like a teenager look.

Whats the name of this game?

Any reviews of this?

What was wrong with Kiwami 2? I played 0 and Kiwami and was considering playing it next.

Kiryu should’ve been a hint they don’t exactly get fashion.

It’s the best dragon engine game 7/10

Which yakuza is this? I saw no announcements whatsoever.

I still have like, three Yakuza games to catch up on.

Yakuza 2 (the original) has a pretty diehard fanbase, which is largely unhappy with Kiwami 2 for various reasons. And on top of that come newfags who started with Yakuza 0, who are shocked to discover that other games aren't as varied in their combat system as 0 is.

In all honesty though, Kiwami 2 is a fantastic game. The only true issue is the gutted OST.

>no karaoke

Attached: 1534082481371.jpg (1200x941, 90K)

>all these retards that dont know how to read the filename

>PS4 only
Dropped.

i do care user, i even know where to get it on saturday. but japan has it already for some time, west is waiting still so there´s not really much to talk about.

>tfw it comes out tomorrow for digitalfags

Any news on the PC port?

>pisspoor 4 only
dropped

I'll wait for the PC version

>When asked about similarities regarding both franchises, Yakuza creator Toshihiro Nagoshi stated that "location and assets might be the same, but the gameplay and story here are drastically different"
>gameplay and story here are drastically different
huh

Looks good. Will pick it up if it's decently optimized. Kiwami 2 was rough to run.

Waiting for basedcucks to beta test so in one year I can play the definitive edition on my pee-cee.

Attached: 1558816667121.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>preordered the disc
>find out digital gets it 4 days earlier
FUCK
I'm going to be playing CTR all weekend so it works out

Fans with good taste care.

Unkempt bearded soiboy journalists and MUH SHOOTERS children of course arent going to talk about actually good games on websites/twitter/etc

Kiryu is autistic though, I thought this guy is a well adjusted detective boy

Is this for real?

Like every other Yakuza game I'll play it like 2 years after release.

Apparently the game runs like absolute shit on the OG PS4, so I’ll be waiting for the PC release.

if its not on the switch it isn't worth playing

no pc no buy

Judgment

>Judgment
>The Sinking City
>Bloodstained
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Crash Team Racing

there are too many games coming out this/next week

Is it fucking Judgement or Judge Eyes?

Yakuza 6 was one of the worst games i've ever played, the Dragon Engine is absolute shit. Normies played Yakuza just for Majima and seeing how he isn't in it I KNOW no one's going to care for Judgment either.

Attached: 1548191710036.jpg (478x637, 29K)

I do.

Yakuza 0 was simultaneously the reason Yakuza blew up and why it's going to die in the West, hell in Japan too.

Only played Shenmue from this genre. What's this about?

And is it law related? GF is a lawyer, she might enjoy the usual hamhanded portrayal of law in media.

Having a bit of a burn out for yakuza games rn

>less than a week
More like less than a day

Attached: 20190619190859.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Only on Digital Preorder.
Physical release has to wait until next week.

Apparently, the outfit was based off of pic related, a show he starred in.

A Japanese TV drama that also involved a rouge lawyer. With Kimutaku as the starring role

Attached: 250px-HEROdvdcover.jpg (250x274, 20K)

Her smile looks bad. it's like when i stretch mouths in rna lara

i thought this game got cancelled because of the actor's drug problems or something

MC dies at the end.

No, Sega's been doing staggered releases, Kiwami 2 came out fast after Kiwami so maybe the PC port will be a Christmas release.

Everyone's just waiting for the inevitable PC port.

That was the villain's actor and they just replaced him.

got it in the mail today.

lmao we all know that's not true

>Judgment
>Judg
y tho

Aussie?

Judge Eyes is the nipponese name, guess someone at SEGA thought it would sound stupid in the west.

rehash fatigue. you're playing on the same fucking map for Xth time already

I´ll care once it comes out for PC. Luckily, there´s a good chance that it´s going to happen.
The fighting is a bit different. You no longer have different styles, just one that has elements from all styles, which feels a bit underwhelming at first. A lot of weapon Heat Actions are too similar and have the same animations. It´s nothing major though and the game is really fun.

Underrated post

Kiwami 2 is fantastic but it's on the new Dragon Engine and Kiryu feels really gutted at the start due to the new weightiness and the system reverting back to one style. Once you put a little time in though it's a blast.

Kamurocho, home..

Its coming out in like 2 or 3 years, retard.

what this games gimmick?

You don't play as Kiryu

>no karaoke

Attached: Majima.jpg (680x423, 50K)

I care I think it will surpass yakuza have you seen the heat moves? The stealth sections actually look pretty good.

I'm not fucking paying full price for it. When it's like $40 or lower I will buy it.

The MC is using the face and voice of the Japanese equivalent to Brad Pitt.

You can actually get girlfriends instead of paying some hostess sluts to be your gf.
This MC is 100x the chad that Kiryu is.

There is a "features" trailer that showed the p.i. angle and included things like stealth sections and using drones to get photos and the like. It's also dragon engine but the MC has two fighting styles.

This game looks so much more fun than Yakuza but Im kinda broke at the moment

Attached: images - 2019-06-19T134417.585.jpg (739x415, 27K)

>extreme heat was already broken in 6/kiwami 2
>judgement extreme heat flat out makes you invincible with attacks just draining the heat bar
Even 6/K2 extreme heat just prevented death but didnt stop your health from draining.

I'm looking forward to it.

>No Majima
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ooFoNwoMxjY&t=10s

it's an upgrade later in the game, but yeah i agree that it's dumb.
it was at least balanced in 5, since bosses could easily block all of your attacks, so you were forced to go back to your more capable regular style.

Yeah, it was confirmed even before it came out iirc.

Really? I entered the series with Yakuza 0 and I'm really enjoying my time in Kiwami, I've got Kiwami 2 straight after as well. Is the Majima hype that strong for normies? I thought Kiryu was more interesting in 0

Attached: 20190618163705_1.jpg (3440x1440, 477K)

Good. Between the mainline games, the spin offs, the psp game and if you count Kiwani1&2, LostParadise and Judge Eyes, there are 15 Yakuza games. Plus with Kiyry’s story ending after 6, we don’t need anymore games

it only says 2019 were i live.

Even on this board it's like that, I really don't know, I started with 0 too and prefer Kiryu as a character and grew fond of memejima right away instead of spending my time crying how they ruined Majima in every other game but 0.

I'm considering 100%-ing Yakuza 0.
On a scale from 0 to 10 how much suffering would that be?

Attached: Dh3T_7uX0AAEUqO.jpg (850x835, 93K)

>crying how they ruined Majima in every other game but 0.
the people who whine about that are retarded, since majima is normal in 4 and onwards

6 or a 7, it's not the hardest but you have the catfight ring which is easily the worst minigame out of all the yakuza games.

100% CP is fine but 100% completion might be sad.

that the equivalent of brad pitt in japan...

Attached: lel in korean.jpg (850x880, 109K)

How so? Are there some particularly nasty achievements that aren't tied to the completion list?
Right now I cringe from just thinking I'd have to get the high score in Out Run. Such an awful game.
Although I almost did it once on accident during the otaku Billionaire challenge.

Attached: 20190618144622_1.jpg (1920x1200, 300K)

kick cycles and you will find out

Look Sega.
I've bought all your shit all these years. Even the fucking sonic games. But I'm done. Unless you niggers translate yakuza 3-5 for ps4, I'm out.
I won't buy this game even if it's great until I see a release date for those. Fuck you for making 0 and kiwamis so good and then not doing the rest.

Attached: roof-017_3348353b.jpg (620x387, 217K)

It's not so bad if you map yourself some rapidfire buttons :^)

that doesnt compare against fucking mahjong. that shit is nothing but luck

They're probably working on it right now, hopefully they bring all the Yakuzas to steam

>laughing_catgirl.jpg

Lmao, git gud

i got through that shit easy, and i'm a mahjong brainlet

I'm finding the combat in Kiwami 2 so much fucking better than Kiwami 1, it feels way more fluid. Only issue I have with it is Kiryu ragdolling and flying all over the place, but it's far better than Kiryu falling over and having to spam A to stand up.

Disappointed to know 0 doesn't have the same combat desu, wish i played kiwami 2 after 0 now.

Wait, are they releasing a dubbed version? I thought they learned from Yakuza 1 that that’s an awful idea.

i guess i must be extremely unlucky then because getting shit like a riichi ippatsu or a full straight was like trying to win the lottery