Just beat Vampire the Masquerade for the second time with Malkavian...

Just beat Vampire the Masquerade for the second time with Malkavian. And with that clan I understood the minutia of the story a lot better. I can't believe that the second game is not in LA considering that Gehenna was literally beginning there.

Why the fuck would they put the game in Seattle and not deal with the lore of Gehenna that is happening in LA right after the game?

Attached: VtMB.jpg (616x353, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znc1m36BYng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe they think that man babies buy the game more

Attached: 1560760657710.jpg (1400x700, 276K)

because it's shit and vampire fans should avoid it like the plague

>Gehenna
A meme made up by vampires. But it's only natural that the potency of the vampires would decline with every next generation, considering how every gen is weaker than the last one. But do you really belive that some old chuclefucks including Caine would just go and slaughter all vampires? Fucking lmao.
Also
>werewolf mission
>mfw
What the fuck were they thinking? That shit runs faster than the player, impossible to kill normally and hits like a fucking truck.

Attached: death.jpg (780x768, 279K)

how was gehenna real?

Gehenna is real bro. The taxi driver was Caine, he was there to specifically lead you to destroying the camirilla because that was the only force that could stop him retaking LA, or at least slow him down. Your character is really strong so probably second or third generation cainite.

In the books as I look them up after the game Jack becomes a prophet of Gehenna. There are thousands of thinbloods all breaking the masquerade, beckett unwittingly caused Gehenna with his journal.

Pisha says to leave LA because its about to fall, she's right, and she also knows that the beckoning is beginning. The beckoning is calling all the low generation (strongest vampires) to fight in Caine's war in the middle east. She left for that sure, and I only assume the protagonist of the first game also takes the call. That leaves only high generation vampires and thinbloods in an anarch free state.

Why would Cain destroy his kin? Also why would the pc from VTMB2 be a second gen? His master died like a fucking jobber at the start of the game.

Where do i go for more lore/story on vtm without playing the tabletops and shit. Finished the game, enjoyed the story and now i wanna know more like what happens after/before.

The werewolf is bullshit and awesome at the same time

The protagonist of the second game is too strong to be a weak pussy. Caine took interest in the main character for a reason. Caine destroys them because he wants his curse to end I presume, he is cursed to watch his children be murdered by eachother for all eternity as he did his brother, so maybe he wants to reset the scales. Caine probably hates that he's seen all this bullshit and wants it to end. Just my two cents.

The common claim is that your sire in the cutscene is not your sire at all, but just a plant.
After all, the real act is done off camera, the first time we see our supposed sire is when he/she is sitting down in the couch and the Camaboys burst through the door.

Caine being a reality bending fuckoff vampire could give you any clan blood he wants.

The real answer is that the protagonist has player character plot power buff.

It's set in Seattle cause that's where there making the game

Yes and no, I don't believe that the vamp that is killed in the beginning is your sire, I think Caine might be. It's at least lightly implied.

>The protagonist of the second game is too strong to be a weak pussy.
More like everyone else is too weak to bullets

>considering that Gehenna was literally beginning there

Except it turned out to just be a desiccated mummy that Jack and Caine wanted to keep away from LaCroy in case he could diablerize its remaining juices.

Because the second game is a travesty with zero connection to the original

Wrong, Messushalah or however you spell it was a plant. It was preying on everyones fear of gehenna but make no mistake Jack and Caine were working together to bring the cammys down, and Gehenna began shortly after.

about to play for the first time are the wizards fun to play as?

Yeah they all are great. Have fun bro.

i actually just finished my second playthrough as malk myself
how the fuck could the sequel even compare to some of this shit honestly

Attached: greatgame.png (567x604, 519K)

At least read the Gehenna book before posting retarded shit.

It won't man, I'm spooked that it's going to be cucked, I was playing through it and thought there is no way that some of this shit could be made today.

Was it ever explained why you lost your memory?

youtube.com/watch?v=znc1m36BYng

BOW WOW WOW WOW

Based