ALPHA PROTOCOL RE-RELEASE IMMINENT

>Notice: At the request of the publisher, Alpha Protocolâ„¢ is no longer available for sale on Steam.
Based SEGA.

Attached: aSn8E7F.png (956x677, 847K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HAJV2va9V9A
youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no, the chinktoids took some old ass game that most of us dont know or care about, I guess they really got us.

Why?

Licensing probably
It got delisted on 360 some time ago as well

>Epic is poaching games from Japanese devs now
FUCK

Maybe getting on the Epic game store.

>2010
Is the game good?

For what purpose. I like the game but holy hell is it niche as fuck and filled with issues and definitely a bad choice for a re release. Good thing I got it for dirt cheap like a year or two ago.

Should I finally get around to playing this? Bought it on Yea Forums's recommendation a long time ago, but I think I stopped playing early on because framerate issues made an early puzzle unsolvable.

>Obsidian
>Japanese
Based retardbro

Third person Deus ex, but sloppier, with mass effect dialogue.

Yes
The for the dialog options alone its 8/10

For every scene you get 3 options:
Neutral
Austin Powers
Sterling Archer

Attached: Archer.jpg (320x240, 28K)

>mass effect dialogue.
Thats an insult to Alpha Protocol

Hilarious diaglogue options and some wonky but entertaining combat.

>mass effect dialogue
t. retard who didn't understand how you're meant to use the dialogue on an individual basis instead of picking one to use all game

>lying to all the women then running off with the guy at the end
radio status: turned up.

>he didn't sleep with all the women

Gameplay is your basic TPS with skill trees, but the dialog options you can choose are good and the story does branch out in lots of ways.

Lucky me I still have the game on the disc.
Best character btw.

Attached: Omen_Deng_Concept_Art.png (490x1000, 1.4M)

You can get raped. Literally. It's a good game.

Attached: ap_sie.jpg (300x300, 14K)

They tried with Samurai Shodown but SNK told them to fuck off

remaster/remake/sequel in the works?

Yes and start as Recruit because some of the dialogue is hilarious and it'll unlock Veteran on the second playthrough which has the best dialogue options. For first playthrough I suggest stealth and pistol + assault rifle because there are a few missions that give better outcomes for not being detected and pistol is the only weapon with tranq rounds which let you clear a room from stealth and not change mission outcomes. Assault rifle is the best killing weapon but you probably won't even need it with the pistol power which is OP as fuck.

Second playthrough shotgun + martial arts is fun once you know what the fuck you're doing, martial arts gives you an ability to punch and then quickly shoot which is wasted on weapons like the pistol because they're not very powerful. With shotgun it's great. Grenades are for fags but carry EMPs to disable doors with points in sabotage, they cost $1000 but you'll be swimming in money eventually anyway so they allow you to bypass the really difficult locks.

Last tip is to buy all the info for every mission from the Clearinghouse because you get perks for that. Intel is great, cash is shit. Have fun.

It's one of the most reactive games I have ever played. Gameplay is meh and wonky as shit but still one of my favorites

It's not rape when you enjoy it and steal the security camera footage of it to watch several thousand times at home

It's Mass Effect 2 but about spies and terrorists. It's good.

I remember loving this but was the stealth any good or was it just a binary detected/not detected system?

>mass effect dialogue
are you literally, clinically retarded? please say so

Pistol tree is absolutely broken and obliterates the game, you can shoot down the gunships with the pistol just like steven segal.

Its faster than using the RPG. Never start with the pistol because every other skill feels like shit after using the pistol.

Jank with a lot of charm. Classic old Obsidian.

Imagine if they remade AP and fixed the gameplay without fucking up anything else.

>he didn't get it for free during the "make war not love" event last year
the game is pretty good, if clunky.

Attached: 1551629573988.png (1388x1060, 509K)

Don't listen to anyone that says this shit. Hows a 7th gen game more stiff than most ps2 counterparts?

Bit of both. There are 'cones' of vision, you can put points into stealth which will reduce the range at which an enemy will see you in a straight line. Heavier armor will also make you create more noise and enemies will detect your footsteps if you get close enough.

Yeah but the only time you can use the pistol and not obliterate the game would be the first go around when you're not used to it I guess. Being John Wick is fun.

No.
People only say its good because the choices are interesting and funny. That's it though because the movement and gameplay is a headache

Attached: 1536571562309.png (424x480, 336K)

>that one boss where the only way to get a final kill on him is to act unprofessional and snarky at him every time you meet, making him hate you so much he foregoes his cutscene escape for a chance to kill you
I couldn't do it. I played ice-cold ruthless professional, and I just couldn't break the character. Didn't feel right.

Shit it really is the closest we've got to a John wick game.

Attached: Max_Payne_2000_Shot_30-1300x975.jpg (1300x975, 128K)

yes but its only 3 or 4 hrs long, i got a grey mkt key for like tree fiddy. well worth it

Bad gameplay, cringy dialogue and good C&C.
Basically your average Obsidian game. I liked it, but don't play it on max difficulty, it doesn't add much.

legit one of the best RPGs of the past decade

Yeah, and funny thing about that actually is that there's a line from Brayko after you defeat him where he says "what the fuck did I do to you, fuck your wife, kill your dog?" or something like that. The Moscow plot is basically just John Wick.

This game is spy kino

I remember this game having garbage gamepaly but awesome dialogues where you can RP literal madman. And
>timers in dialogues
pretty neat function

It got removed for it's music.
Fuck SEGA where is my AP2?

Attached: 1529348686611.jpg (1016x531, 71K)

It's a shit game but it has some comedic value if you play as a sociopath character.

Character design sucks in this game.
This one's good but why blond hair?

>mfw playing CQC only

Attached: 1546559989658.png (1684x1683, 3.56M)

Because its got a good soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=HAJV2va9V9A

youtube.com/watch?v=VUydx57te9s

God fuck the music industry niggers.