Game tells me to choose from 2 possible options

>Game tells me to choose from 2 possible options
>Think to myself "woah, that's nice, maybe this actually makes some sort of impact in the story of the game"
>Choose wrong
>"Oopsie sorry honey, you didn't want to save the transgender kid and the bland waifu and instead wanted to fucking follow your actual father figure and mentor who literally saved your miserable life, gave you a name and a purpose."
>"I guess half of the game is locked now, be sure to answer correctly in playthrough 2 :)"

Could anybody explain to me how is this a good idea?
A game where you have to literally use another player's save to complete it 100% in the first run is not a good game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>make choice
>omg why did my choice have a consequence??!

Your """"father""" fucking stabbed you and left you for dead in the burning temple.
If you follow him after that you're a fucking dumb cuck
also
>the transgender kid

>transgender kid
Sure in Yea Forums everyday is summer in here.

That shit pisses me off. I get it when joining with the badguy leads to a gameover but don't do that if it looks like an actual choice. I thought you were talking about Re7 for a minute though.

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 76K)

>brings up Transgender out of nowhere

fuck off /pol/

Everyone knows trannyposters are newfags

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 82K)

>every choice should reward the playerd and lead to a happy ending
fucking americans and their shitty storytelling

It's your own fault for not realizing your father killed you at Hirata Estate and Kuro saved you
Also:
>You think your father is dead
>He just shows up suddenly demanding immortality
>Hello son do my bidding
>Well ok, guess I will
Grow a brain

>"maybe this actually makes some sort of impact in the story of the game"
>complains

do you have brain damage?

Sorry mate, can't hear you over that loud call to prayer.

>>Think to myself "woah, that's nice, maybe this actually makes some sort of impact in the story of the game"
>it does have an impact on the story of the game
>get butthurt
you are fucking retarded
stick to bioware and telltale games

>on like my tenth playthrough
>get to owl
>realize that if I defy him I get to kill a lot more stuff than just Emma and Isshin-lite, including owl himself
>realize my main motivation in the game is seeking more stuff to murder
>mfw I am become shura
REAL shura niggers know what I'm talking about. Why beat up a little girl and an old man when you can murder absolutely everything?

Attached: 1529081452185.jpg (540x345, 19K)

Owl was ninja. Ninja has purpose, but not a family.
You are just professionals doing your job, no feelings.

DILATE

>It's ok to keep more than half of the game hidden from the player because he chose wrong
>It's ok to make the player play again throught the whole game
>These are the same people that complained about +rings in Dark Souls 3.

HMMMM

this is actually some low effort bait but you should leave out that very last line about literally having to use another player's save, it's too much and makes you look too retarded. it gives it away immediately.

>you must 100% every game in the first playthrough!
people will just think, "oh i see he's just actually retarded, nothin to see here folks"

man ur a dummy

Keep playing retard. You’re not at the actual choice part yet.

Keep eating that sweet and yummy From dick my dude.
I hope Elden Ring fucking crashes and burns so you come here to complain about it.

>>and stay there

>Game lets you choose from 2 possible options
>Your choice actually matters
>This is a bad thing

Stupid fucking zoomer

oh fuck

Why do people defend Sekiro with such zeal?
It's a fucking memegame that lives on the hype of the souls series with a shitty lore and it's only redeeming feature is the graphic fidelity of feudal Japan.

>I get it when joining with the badguy leads to a gameover
It's not a fucking gameover, it's an alternate ending, they even catered to bad end players by giving them sort of two new bosses that are exclusive to that ending. Play the fucking game.

What the fuck are you complaining about
You did the right thing, now you get to play both paths and experience the 100% Sekiro adventure!
Start a second playthrough NIGGA

Attached: 13114530498.jpg (443x480, 55K)

Back up your save before Owl, retard child.

Is there a game that has moral choice that inherently incentivises doing the "wrong" thing? Where doing the "right" thing is a stupid decision because everyone involved will probably get hurt so it's easier for everyone if you just don't intervene and let shit happen? It feels like in every game with moral choice being good has no consequence safe for losing a little bit of money in game, which you can easily earn back.

If a game forces you to play it twice to learn the whole story it's a fucking shitty game.
Sekiro's replayability is close to none, this is not a souls where you have infinite build patterns.
Same character, same skills, same bosses, same items.

Tell me 1 reason to play it again instea of just watching the rest of the story on youtube.

Is there more? I wanna beat my meat to those tiddies

>I hope Elden Ring fucking crashes and burns
>a game made by the people who made Dark Souls AND the guy behind Game of Thrones
>crash and burn
You can dream, but you will only be disappointed. Guaranteed that game will be one of the top selling of whatever year it's released in.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT

WHY DO YOU EXCUSE SHITTY GAME POLICIES WHEN IT'S FROM WHO DOES IT

Holy fuck this board is full of fags and zoomers.

I like it. It filters retards like OP.
Imagine following the iron """code""" made up by some hypocrite that LITERALLY backstabbed you earlier in the game.

By paying attention to the story and realizing that the choice between following your father or telling him to fuck off is probably going to have consequences and decide which ending you get. And you know there's going to be multiple endngs because it's a From game.

If you can't kick your dads ass you've failed at life and he has too.

>Multiple Endings

The multiple Endings in From Games NEVER altered the outcome and it was just a different cutscene.
This game blocks half its content because you chose what From doesn't want yo to.

If the choice resides between "do this and keep playing or do that and end the game right here", which is the right choice then?