Untitled

Attached: NINTENDO.png (3956x1912, 2.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys are just going to pull whatever shit you want out of your assholes aren’t you?

People stopped giving a shit about complaining about an art style that has no issues

Go fuck yourself

You can tell this is a /thread when they use the same fucking screenshot.

NINTENDO

what's the game on the right?

Oh god I'm getting windwaker flashbacks, but seriously how long til these jackasses do a 180. When their favorite youtuber says hey its actually a good game..

HIRED THIS MAN

HIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=C1Y_d_Lhp60

Cringe

LA remake is really divisive, I personally don't like it either. But even if I did there's no way I'm paying full price for a game boy game I already own.

Why? The music is nice.

FIRE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

>one lonely indie boi
Please please please go back to redd!t.

I like both

Cadence of Hyrule was awesome if easy. Finished a permadeath run within 20 hours of playtime. Can't wait to see what kind of content updates it gets.

Link's Awakening looks really charming and I'm also excited for that

This is one of the main reasons I like Zelda and nintendo stuff, they can exist in so many forms, I like both art styles and given how much I enjoyed ALbW I'm expecting good things from Link's Adventure remake.

I don't know how people are even surprised with radical changes between Zelda games, just look at Zelda 1 vs Link's Adventure, they make big changes since the beginning, people will still meme about nintendo making new games and just slapping their IPs so they don't have to bother doing new designs, but splatoon showed that if they think a game needs a new face they will do it.

Attached: consider.png (1280x720, 871K)

there is already a pixel art version of links awakening and it still holds up today

>Link's Adventure

what

Right looks far superior

Left looks like reddit shit

I need more necrodancer clones
I NEED MORE

Adventure of Link, my bad.

First of all, it's not indie. It has a publisher.
Second of all
>one (x) boi
fuck off back to twitter

Both look fine to me

Attached: idort.jpg (141x104, 6K)

They're not making an AoL remake

>indie

Attached: 0c04890665[1].png (432x110, 7K)

>is an indie rhythm roguelike
lol

I gave up on this necrodancer shit because it wouldn't show buttons, instead it just shows arrow combinations. I'm not going to play a game having to remember what button is up+left, fuck that shit

>An indie game (short for independent video game) is a video game that is created without the financial support of a publisher

play with controller, is much better

I'm already doing it, with an xbone controller. It shows that instead of buttons like every other game.

>developed by a studio and published by nintendo
>indie
I mean I guess I should go into that wiki page and erase the word indie since it's incorrect.

They reay should've let the people on the left remake Link's awakening but we're stuck with funko pop garbage

Right is better

then maybe the pc version is just shit

can you not rebind it

Difference is that LA will be great and coh is garbage

Yes, but those buttons still show as arrow combos.

>i don't like it therefore it's reddit
No, you still don't fit in.

it's funny cuz they actually did

It's an exact remake of a confirmed good game by competent people so of course it'll be good

Cadence of Hyrule is a good game, and the Link's Awakening remake is going to be good as well.

The art style in Link's Awakening HD wouldn't be my first choice but it conveys the simplicity of the gameboy game's graphics in an interesting way.

Cadence of Hyrule's art style is fitting for the game, and quite cute. It's a great pixel graphic game and combines the NecroDancer and Zelda styles well.

I've been enjoying Cadence of Hyrule's gameplay, and we all know Link's Awakening's gameplay already. Cadence gives us something akin to the Link to the Past randomizer that's been so popular for a while now, and Link's Awakening is going to give us custom dungeons. Both are wonderful additions to the franchise.

Attached: 1560712201335.jpg (726x1000, 117K)

kek

its literally from reddit jewboi

The upcoming Link's Awakening remake

I have no problem with the new Awakening's art style but for real, a lot of Nintendo games had too good of pixel art to be abandoned forever. Especially Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and Kirby.

I hate that stupid fucking blur so fucking goddamn much
>but it's supposed to make it lo-
shut the fuck up it looks awful

Left has way too much soul, I don't think my body could take it.

Attached: 1555898144533.png (815x456, 298K)

Attached: LegendOfZelda-OracleOfHours-Falsia(Day).png (2752x2080, 419K)

That makes sense, right looks significantly better. Left looks atrocious and is the game equivalent of gobbling up corn your father just shit out of his rotting, festering anus.

Why is literally every wall and edge of the ground framed by a red border

you are stupid then how can you not tell what up left is

That's the style of Oracle of Ages / Seasons.

he has fun while playing vidya! BURN HIM!

Both of these look lovely.