Jojo

If you were in charge to make a new fighting game, how would you make it? What combat system would you implement? How would you compose the roster?

Attached: jotaro-sintro.gif (110x118, 174K)

turn-based with interactive environment for 200IQ battles just like in the manga

This

>turn-based
>200IQ

just like hftf but with all the new fan favorites in the roster and possibly a marvel style tag system. i really want to see more steel ball run representation in the next jojo fighter. ASB sucked nads.

The better question is how would King Crimson work in this game?

Attached: king crimson chin b83.png (1381x2243, 146K)

it would just work

>ASB sucked
What went wrong?

I just started the manga
What is his ability and why is everyone arguing how would it work in vidya?

See that little guy on his forehead? He sees the future, see the big dude with red and white? He can erase like 10 seconds of time the two together are basically time skip and predictions.
He remembers and sees it all happening during those 10 seconds, everyone who isnt him is just like "The fuck"
IF YOU KNOW he can do this, legit the only way to beat him is to be predictable and just fool him thinking you're doing something else, and just fool him.
AND THAT is how it works

Attached: Part10.png (1095x814, 1.05M)

>turn-based game
>activate KC at the end of your turn
>you can move/attack/interact during opponent's turn while to them everything will look completely normal
>at the start of your turn they are able to see how your hidden actions actually affected the game (e.g. they attacked nothing instead of you, you managed to land a strike on them or escape, etc.)
I really think that turn-based is the only way to implement time abilities the way they actually work

Attached: SoSr8HzhaZ0.jpg (509x367, 102K)

So in a video game...
You're fucked?
Online would make sense if it skips the opponents time, but local? wont work.

Attached: 48985333_202792427335968_2762281166718369792_n.jpg (546x546, 73K)

This
And limb-based combat like a non-spastic toribash

Uh let me think
Some kind of rewind-like stuff would work?

Here are some more
>The World gives an additional turn with limited action points
>Bites the Dust reverts the game back to the turn it was set and explodes the affected target on the turn it activated (e.g. set BtD turn 3, activate turn 7, revert back to turn 3, target explodes on turn 7)
>Mandom (would make sense for it to go back 1 turn infinitely, but since it's too abusable there should be an additional timer for that)

>activate KC
>opponent makes input
>it shows beforehand the input is registered
>you decide how to deal with it including activating the "bigger" ability to freeze time

Shake things up by... not making a fighting game?

that one user on the last thread to make a jojo game a spy vs spy clone but with stand bamboozling instead is kinda right

this make giogios bizarre adventure but for all the parts

jojo is a perfect fit for a fighting game but jojo fans are too mentally maldeveloped to handle fighting games so they want button mashers instead
Ex. EoH

Attached: jotdrinking.gif (495x498, 1.11M)

But didn't most jojofags think EoH was shit, though?

Attached: polnareff crying.png (867x720, 939K)

Is it another Storm clone?
Never played it

I sure did

Pretty sure most Jojo fans didn't like EoH.

none of you are smart or funny

It's an arena fighter yeah, just with a 2v2 element. It had an original story, but it was just "time travel so all parts meet up and the villain is just God DIO". Character interaction is pretty good though, and N'Doul is playable.

Jojo's HFTF is the goat, EoH is a good fan game with bad gameplay, and ASB is hindered by FPS issues, shut down EU servers and limited sales. ASB is a good game nontheless

>activate KC special move
>Player 2 is free to make any input he wants
>after a shot time, the fight gets rewound right before you activated the special move
>cpu takes control of oponent and makes the same inputs he did during the time lapse the special move was activated
>now you have the illusion of seeing the future, knowing what you oponent will do
If it's vs cpu, then just implement the ability just like Xenoverse did. Display a short cinematic of the oponent moves.
I don't know how would I implement that erased time ability

>2v2
>6 buttons (light, medium, heavy, special, assist, crossover)
>roster is 2-3 characters from each part (i.e. Jotaro, Kakyoin, DIO)

Japan would demand more than that for 3 & 5 and you know it. Maybe 3 minimum per part so 1 and 8 don't get shafted

Sure. The 3 I gave would be a general formula for starting out
>jojo
>jobro
>villain
Then add more of the gang periodically as the season develops. I'm normally not one to encourage post-launch content, but with how many characters jojo has, it's a necessary evil, just like fighterz

This

Dragon Ball FighterZ but with a Jojo reskin

There just needs to be a sequel to HFTF with more characters
its truely the best jojo game

I think secco would be a good fit

Attached: secco mode.jpg (238x211, 17K)

I'll add more details to this now that I have more ideas.
>basic MvC combo strings and aerial raves
>cr.f H is a launcher
>special works like it does in hftf (retains it cancel properties)
Essentially, combine mvc1+2 with hftf and you've got a perfect 2d jojo fighter

this.