Guten Tag, mein fellow Yea Forumssters. Sie has remembered to preorder 2 copies of Wolfenstein: Youngblood, yes?

Guten Tag, mein fellow Yea Forumssters. Sie has remembered to preorder 2 copies of Wolfenstein: Youngblood, yes?

Attached: pkwgd2vg1cuz.jpg (573x719, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=f9HmkRYlVZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ich verstehe nicht was sie meinen. Könnten sie etwas deutlicher sprechen?

DUDE YOU CAN KILL NAZIS IN WOLFENSTEIN!
MY FAVORITE GAME IS WOLFENSTEIN BECAUSE YOU GET TO KILL NAZIS IN IT! WHAT SOCIAL COMMENTARY!
AFTER A LONG DAY OF SENDING SNIDE COMMENTS ON TWITTER TO PEOPLE I CATEGORIZE AS NAZI TROLLS, I LOVE TO UNWIND BY KILLING NAZIS IN WOLFENSTEIN AND IMAGINING I'M KILLING THOSE TROLLS!!!
DUDE KILLING NAZIS LMAO

Attached: 1558990321984.png (557x363, 17K)

I dunno, why don't you go ask him?

Woah that kind of speak isn't allowed around here.

>WW2 games have been around forever
>No one had a problem
>Suddenly the Alt-Right: WHAT THE FUCK WHY SO MANY GAMES ABOUT KILLING NAZIS? I MEAN I'M TOTALLY NOT A NEO-NAZI ITS JUST THAT MAYBE THEY HAD SOME GOOD IDEAS ABOUT WHAT TO DO WITH THE KIKES AND NIGGERS! I CANT BELIEVE UNPATRIOTIC LIBERALS WANT TO PLAY GAMES AS AN AMERICAN KILLING NAZIS! GO BURN A FLAG YOU TRAITOR LIBERALS!

Tut mir leid, aber ich spreche leider kein Englisch.

Nein. Ich werde nicht diese scheißes videospiel kaufen. Du bist meine schlampe, Todd.

Guys did you know that in the new wolfenstein game you can:

TWIST NAZIS HEADS OFF KILL PREGNANT NAZI WOMEN SLAM DUNK NAZI BABIES INTO A TRASHCAN SHOOT NAZIS HEADS CLEAN OFF PUT NAZIS IN A MEAT GRINDER SHIT ON THE GRAVES OF NAZIS BLOW A NAZI UP WITH AN RPG LYNCH NAZIS HANG NAZIS IN AN OAK TREE, MAPLE TREE, AND VARIOUS PINE TREES KILL 50 NAZIS IN A TRASH COMPACTOR GAS NAZIS ASSASSINATE NAZIS WITH A 44 MAGNUM GIVE NAZIS HIV AND WATCH THEM WASTE AWAY SMASH NAZIS HEADS LIKE A WATERMELON WITH A GIANT HAMMER RAPE NAZIS WITH A DRAGON DILDO SHIT ON THE FRONT YARD OF THE NAZIS BOMB NAZIS WITH A NUKE

How is Todd related to Wolfenstein

fuck off todd i know its you ill make sure to pirate the game

Man, the nazis had a really good aesthetic going for them. I love their fashion.

Attached: 7860ee8776c9e641-MITHC_109_01332.jpg (1024x709, 795K)

Lies make baby Jesus cry

More like
>Suddenly every media outlet paints Republican voters as nazis
>Very vocal left crowd use the word to imply killing republican voters
>The right with their new assigned term take offense to it
Its all a silly situation on both sides. One for calling them nazis, and the other for taking offense to and rolling with the term.

Licken mein heiney

Zenimax owns both Bethesda and id Software, who made Wolfenstein. Todd's pretty much the face of it all due to memes.

That being said, any games where you can actually play as the Wehrmacht outside of multiplayer?

quality

>mfw I'm just getting the special edition and just letting all my friends piggyback off the buddy pass to play co-op

Attached: 1339388475933.gif (500x328, 495K)

>tfw they had to male the show absolutely fucking bonkers in the third season because they realized they made the Nazi SS officer the most moral, likable person in the show

>le nazis are evil!!1
can this stupid meme die

Put Wolfenstein 2009 back on steam first you fuck

The thing is if you're not a nazi you shouldn't have any problem with what some sjw retards said.
If you actually get butthurt it means they hit your soft spot in which case,
>triggered nazi
lmao

Unironically have sex

Maybe if the right weren't racist assholes setting up concentration camps at the border, people wouldn't call them Nazis.

>sie has remembered
wouldn't it be haben euch erinnert

>setting up concentration camps at the border
that's quite the stretch, don't you think?

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-215148_Firefox.jpg (1437x2655, 1.18M)

m8 did you see the BE3 conference with the new Wolfenstein games? The guy on stage mentioned killing nazis about four or five times. Dude obviously was marketing to the woke "milquetoast Republicans are literally nazis" crowd
CHICKEN WING EATING PLAYERS

Todd memes aren't funny and Bethesda never released a single good game.

>concentration camp
>the detainees walk there of their own free will
I think you've been listening to AOC to much user, go get some fresh air

same people should play Kojima games instead

Attached: 1525581291488.jpg (224x225, 5K)

naw

>had to make the show absolutely fucking bonkers
you know its just following the books, right?
after the reveal at the end of the 1st season, everything has the ability to just go whacko at any moment, since the trade minister figured out he can fucking dimension hop if he focuses hard enough

How about a game where you play as a Nazi soldier and you get killed and then see as a ghost russians gang rapping german women and massacring everyone and you cry

Attached: 1551310994642.gif (342x342, 404K)

Nobody bought a game solely for killing nazis though.

All I wanted was a new Return to castle Wolfenstein
Instead I got two "ok" games and fucking TNC
and to add the cherry in top of this shit sundae Youngblood looks like it will be following the same trend

Fuck this timeline

Attached: 7ebe7463fab4fe78b1f76eaea30d27e604fad4fe.jpg (473x527, 34K)

Attached: 1559115580627.png (1356x934, 71K)

Daily reminder that Germans and Anglos aren’t European and belong back in Afghanistan, and no amount of LARPing as Romans will ever change that fact.

Attached: 1559819739327.png (1546x657, 81K)

nice offtopic you faggot. Go back to /r9k/

Deporting every Germanic should be the supreme goal of every European.

Because in all those old games before [current year], nazis were just a stand-in for generic enemy. It wasn't political.

Now it's all about this I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN FUCK YOU STRAIGHT WHITE MALES YOU'RE ALL NAZIS shit. If you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you.

>polfag
>tripfag
>baitfag
>retard

w0w

>Five years ago
>Little to no NEW nazi documentaries/movies/shows/games
>When one is made there is a big focus on the Nazi party Vs the German communists and how that lead into Hitler's uprising

>Skip ahead to when Trump announced his candidacy
>All of sudden new Nazi shows/movies/games with a big focus on how Hitler used the working class people to gain control of the country, and the poor wittle german communists were innocent and terrorized by the Nazi's.

I saw one documentary the other day saying the Nazi's were wacko Christians just because one singular low ranking Nazi officer was even though in Nazi Germany Jesus was know as a lying Jewish bastard son of a common whore. And keep in mind the SS brutalized raped and murdered Christian's/Jews/Catholics. Their religion was loyalty to their country and their race. That's what Himmler cooked up and Goebbels drilled into them through his propaganda.

Also (((they))) made dogshit like pic related as well after Trump got elected, to further drive a wedge between him and women and to remind them that white men are evil rapists.

Attached: handmaids-tale.jpg (999x1332, 242K)

It basically has been an unwritten rule since the Black Hand started the fire

Wie wäre es wenn du die Fresse hältst du fetter Amerikaner?

Attached: magazine-unlock-05-2.3.1375-_3a8fae5a79ea4119aafc431d4eb5bccc.jpg (1440x2560, 461K)

Pretty sure Wolfenstein is just a fun Nazi-killing FPS brah. You're reading too much into it.

Germans, anglos, and amerimutts are all Afghani uruks. Don’t care what sort of finger pointing you do, you don’t belong in Europe.

I know somebody has the version with Josh Sawyer on the wanted poster, post it.

SEETHE MORE, TRIPFAG TRANNY

Sounds like you’re the one seething, Nigel Al Afghani

I will remind them!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josef_Mengele

>When an outbreak of noma (a gangrenous bacterial disease of the mouth and face) struck the Romani camp in 1943, Mengele initiated a study to determine the cause of the disease and develop a treatment. He enlisted the assistance of prisoner Dr. Berthold Epstein, a Jewish pediatrician and professor at Prague University. The patients were isolated in a separate barracks and several afflicted children were killed so that their preserved heads and organs could be sent to the SS Medical Academy in Graz and other facilities for study. This research was still ongoing when the Romani camp was liquidated and its remaining occupants killed in 1944.[2]

>In response to a typhus epidemic in the women's camp, Mengele cleared one block of six hundred Jewish women and sent them to their deaths in the gas chambers. The building was then cleaned and disinfected, and the occupants of a neighboring block were bathed, de-loused, and given new clothing before being moved into the clean block. This process was repeated until all of the barracks were disinfected. Similar procedures were used for later epidemics of scarlet fever and other diseases, with infected prisoners being killed in the gas chambers. For these actions, Mengele was awarded the War Merit Cross (Second Class with swords) and was promoted in 1944 to First Physician of the Birkenau subcamp.[37]

Attached: 1414251468343_wps_20_Dr_Josef_Mengele_Nazi_Doc (1).jpg (634x923, 125K)

When you think about it, it's the same with that series Chernobyl.
>USA spent 2 years and God knows how many taxpayer's money to prove Russia interfered with the election
>Trump isn't a Russian spy, meaning, we can't shit on Russia anymore
>wait a second, let's make a series about something that happened 33 year ago
>hence, Chernobyl
>moral of the story: nuclear reactors are OK, radiation is OK, but lying Russians are bad
>Russians lied then, and they are lying now when they say they didn't hack the election

It needs to have the JE baseder edit

>Mengele used Auschwitz as an opportunity to continue his anthropological studies and research into heredity, using inmates for human experimentation.[2] His medical procedures showed no consideration for the health, safety, or physical and emotional suffering of the victims.[2][3] He was particularly interested in identical twins, people with heterochromia iridum (eyes of two different colors), dwarfs, and people with physical abnormalities.[2]

>He established a kindergarten for children who were the subjects of his experiments, as well as the preschool children from the Romani camp. The facility provided better food and living conditions than other areas of the camp, and included a children's playground.[43] When visiting his young subjects, he introduced himself as "Uncle Mengele" and offered them sweets,[44] while at the same time being personally responsible for the deaths of an unknown number of victims whom he killed via lethal injection, shootings, beatings, and his deadly experiments.[45] In his 1986 book, Lifton describes Mengele as sadistic, lacking empathy, and extremely antisemitic, believing the Jews should be eliminated entirely as an inferior and dangerous race.[46] Rolf Mengele later claimed that his father had shown no remorse for his wartime activities.[47]

Attached: 260px-Josef_Mengele,_Richard_Baer,_Rudolf_Hoess,_Auschwitz._Album_Höcker.jpg (260x177, 16K)

Attached: trollfactory-02-edit-1ee01ddb483b3d82e72ad21bbb797b32fa921713-s800-c85.jpg (800x599, 119K)

Stroheim prevent me from buying game about mindless nazis killing

Attached: jojo23stroheim.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Twins were subjected to weekly examinations and measurements of their physical attributes by Mengele or one of his assistants.[49] The experiments he performed on twins included unnecessary amputation of limbs, intentionally infecting one twin with typhus or some other disease, and transfusing the blood of one twin into the other. Many of the victims died while undergoing these procedures,[50] and those who survived the experiments were sometimes killed and their bodies dissected once Mengele had no further use for them.

>Nyiszli recalled one occasion on which Mengele personally killed fourteen twins in one night by injecting their hearts with chloroform.[31] If one twin died from disease, he would kill the other twin to allow comparative post-mortem reports to be produced for research purposes.[52]

Attached: 260px-Child_survivors_of_Auschwitz.jpg (260x187, 21K)

i want a game where you kill modern neonazis who post nazi shit on the internet

You those two statements don't contradict each other, right?

Fuck off faggot.

I'm surprised games like that don't already exist.
There's a game where you can play as Brenton Tarrant and simulate the mosque shooting, but I can't think of any games where you can kill neo-Nazis.

>You're reading too much into it.
This, the kekwarriors just have a persecution/victim complex the size of the fucking moon.

>Mengele's eye experiments included attempts to change the eye color by injecting chemicals into the eyes of living subjects, and he killed people with heterochromatic eyes so that the eyes could be removed and sent to Berlin for study.[53] His experiments on dwarfs and people with physical abnormalities included taking physical measurements, drawing blood, extracting healthy teeth, and treatment with unnecessary drugs and X-rays.[3] Many of his victims were dispatched to the gas chambers after about two weeks, and their skeletons sent to Berlin for further analysis.

>Mengele sought out pregnant women, on whom he would perform experiments before sending them to the gas chambers.[55] Witness Vera Alexander described how he sewed two Romani twins together, back to back, in a crude attempt to create conjoined twins;[50] both children died of gangrene after several days of suffering

HA HA! JUST LIKE DRUMPF AM I RITE?

Attached: mengele (1).jpg (231x400, 16K)

because nazis = white people

Why stop at a game when you can try in real life? Do it.

(you)

>thinking an illegal immigrant detention center is open air and there isn't a fence around the area they can't leave
drumpflets at it again

because that is illegal

Yeah, people who unironically call Trump a Nazi should be bullied to the brink of suicide.
The guy's a reality show host/hotel mogul/beauty pageant owner.

Lmao

why are you so upset about this mr notanazi

Is it incest if I want to fuck that thing?

>literally one man's actions makes two nationalist administrations rounding up ethnic minorities determined undesirable foreigners into inhumane conditions actually totally different
amazing argument, you could have said literally anything else to differentiate the two situations but you're probably a holocaust denier too so can't point out the whole purposefully gassing people thing

yeah he's just the evil corporatized inhumane part of nazism

The difference being Trump only rounds up the illegals

>SHIT ON THE FRONT YARD OF THE NAZIS
Whoa, now you've gone too far

I can smell bagels

People on the right don't care about killing Nazis, it's about the fetishization of killing Nazi's (as a proxy for American conservatives) while also making the game's "heroes" communists.
Wolfenstein was never this retardedly political.

The series was always a kind of "shitpost" regarding the whole setting of World War 2, with Mecha Hitler and Indiana Jones tier stuff like the Spear of Destiny. It was never overtly political, let alone pro-communist.

Not that user, but... Holocaust happened, but it wasn't 6 mil Jews. The correct number is around 1,5 mil
But you will still call me a Holocaust denier because I refuse to accept this false number of 6 mil dead Jews, right?

Orange man bad he's literally a nazi and wants to systematically exterminate all immigrants also he took 2 scoops of ice cream

I'm not even American and I don't even like trump but even in Europe people complain about him being a Nazi. Clown world is retarded.

Warum bist du hier du Pisskind? Die Sommerferien sind nicht begonnen.

Not everybody's as retarded as you I guess?

1.5 million is the number killed at Auschwitz. 6 million is the total.
You're arguing against every historian here.

i can smell cooked nazi

Attached: dead gobbles3.jpg (781x500, 78K)

>undesirable foreigners
you mean illegal immigrants who don't deserve to be here since they lack respect for our laws

If people truly believed that Trump is a dictator, and causing a white-nationalist uprising in the US, wouldn't more people be inclined to protect 2A to fullest extent?

Attached: 14COhR2.jpg.png (512x512, 24K)

>You're arguing against every historian here.
>here
Where? On Yea Forums? I didn't know Yea Forums was full of historians. Good to know.

That's mathematically incorrect.

Lern erstmal Deutsch bevor du jemanden Pisskind nennst, Pisskind.

Holocaust didn't happen, confirmed!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

>Between 1941 and 1945 across German-occupied Europe, Nazi Germany, aided by local collaborators, systematically murdered some six million Jews, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.[

>yes?
Commie faggot detected. It's jawohl you uncultured swine

You were the ones baked in ovens, Jew. Not me

>why do you know german, user, are you a nazi?

Attached: holocaust.jpg (1200x380, 93K)

The fuck kind of equivalence is that?

Grumpf is literally Hitler and a dictator! Btw we get a chance to vote out our "dictator" every 4 years and he can only serve a maximum of 2 terms. xD

Clown worlders are retarded. They could be living in Russia with Putin's infinite terms and being rigged into power by the KGB.

Wikipedia is the source. OK.

But user, even Israeli prime minister says Hitler is a good guy, as you can see in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9HmkRYlVZw

Everybody already knows that the Holocaust happened but that it was a Jewish directed blood sacrifice to moloch, I don't see how this necessitates discussion on a video games board though...

im saying what a cute girl would say if she heard you say that comment irl.

Basiert und deutschgepillt
Kringelig und Amerikanisch

>tfw you troll le ebil Nazi's on Yea Forums

Attached: 1551318061851s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Nuh uh uh the Holocaust didn't happen remember?

did you retards even play TNO?

Someone post the time it takes to kill and cremate/dispose of 6 million people. While fighting a war on 2 fronts.

Clown world should be appropriated to refer to the retarded social environment we're living in, rather than just anything left-wing.
I'd argue the fact that Donald Trump is the fucking president of America is pretty Clown Worldish.

Attached: 1557958184953.png (1500x1016, 1.79M)

A question.
If Holocaust happened, and some people still make money based on it... Take Hollywood for example. You make a movie about bad Germans and how Jews suffered, instand Oscar candidate. And, of course, tons of money. And most of these directors, writers and actors are Jews. So how is Holocaust a bad thing if they make fortune on it? Holocaust is the best thing that could happen to Jews (in Hollywood), prove me wrong.

Why do you ask?

its pretty easy to troll neo-nazis desu

Look at those poor concentration camp inmates being systemetically starved, worked to death and murdered. Oh wait

The german high command was nothing if not stupid.
>No my superior third reich would never do something stupid Hitler was a genius

Mein Deutsch ist slecht weil ich ein Niederlandischer chad bin, du Jude

Attached: 1560188464639.jpg (1473x1061, 280K)

>Impliziert dass ich neu-Wolfenstein spiele

Nicht jeder hat so unterirdischen Geschmack wie ihr Fettis

النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ، اطلب منك وقف هذا نشر الخراء

because in the scene OP is referring to, the guy speaks mostly english.

Get better material

Bro, Speer already admitted to it

>Niederländer
>Nicht der grösste Abfall Europas
Sogar die Belgier haben mehr Gerissen in den letzten 100 Jahren du Spasti

To further this, If they were so bad how come they never got nuked? How is germany still around if they were such an evil villain?

...and got less jail time because of it?

>Trump puts illegals into a Detention camp (That have food and water and beds) before deporting (On a plane usually) them back to their shithole country.....like Obama did.... like Bush did......like Clinton did

>You with the brain capacity of a moth, then decides that that's the same thing as taking a 6 yo old jewish girl and ripping her eyes out before beating her to death with the butt of your gun or removing the breasts of a Jewish woman who recently gave birth just so you can watch her watching her baby slowly starve to death and sending thousands to the gas chambers everyday.

Attached: 1560701434698.png (895x955, 591K)

>chernobyl was actually propaganda!
what a brave an original statement to make on Yea Forums.

Don't engage with Holocaust deniers. Their M.O. is to waste your time. Just link them to some denial-debunking material and tell them to knock themselves out. If they refuse, it will prove their true motivation.

The holocaust doesn't refer just to gassing and then cremating Jews, it includes the millions that starved to death or died from disease in concentration camps

The series was propaganda. Don't spin it around.

Attached: th_25.jpg (735x657, 324K)

no, it was caught off handedly during an interview and "denied".

what was propaganda about it?

Because they surrendered before the Nuke was ready. Had the European war carried over into the fall of 45' I can almost gurantee Berlin would have been turned to glass. The USA was looking for someone to use it on and Japan was the only target left by August. Also Japan was being stubborn about to whole unconditional surrender thing and the US needed to remind them whose in charge.

For a country smaller than texas, They shook the world in warfare, They took on 3 empires. And got the highest kill count

Hitler was a vegetarian and a non smoker. If you are a vegetarian and/or a non smoker, you are literally Hitler!

>Bring up the atrocities of the Holocaust

>DUDE YOUR PROBABLY A HOLOCAUST DENIER!

Yeah.......Why dont you do the world a favor and gas yourself, you stupid fuck?

Attached: 1560904626999.png (645x729, 159K)

Attached: IM A GIRL.gif (256x149, 1.28M)

NEIN! SSuck it up Todd

Yeah, I don't buy it. Operation Paperclip tells a different story.

>reeeee wat u mean dis series not bout spcialism bad and writer not sharing my political belief PROPAGANDA
That is their thinking, now let them rot

no

>(you)

Attached: well-well-well-donald-trump-drinking-water-adolf-hitler.jpg (735x588, 71K)

No Todd, I pre-ordered Kart kino instead.

Attached: SQ_NSwitch_CrashTeamRacingNitroFueled.jpg (1000x1000, 575K)

Whose bodies mysteriously evaporated.

Fuck off unironically.
TNO was competent, TOB was fucking great. But TNC shat so fucking hard on every way I can think of except for music that it killed the series for me.
Im begging the elder gods that these fuckers don’t get the Quake series.

Attached: B416E4F6-B45A-418A-962A-7AF09F9CB6D3.jpg (219x241, 47K)

>mgw amis denken sie können Deutsch sprechen

Attached: received_701184130253642.png (332x332, 133K)

Why was the series shown NOW, and apparently made such a huge impact, 33 years after the incident?

No, they were buried in mass graves, which have been found and documented

Illegals deserve to not even be in a camp. Just scare them away with bullets. Literally try being an illegal in some saudi country and tell me how nice they are.

if they make a new quake its just going to be a reskin of d44m but they will let you rocket jump because that will make all the jaded oldfags basedface.

Do you actually believe this nonsense? It's you LIBERALS that shut shit down.

>six gorillian dead jews have been found
They literally haven't, that's the point. Not even 1% of that number has been found.

>machine games quake reboot
>3 hours gameplay, 3 hours cutscenes
Though DOPA was made by at least one of them, and that was a pretty good map pack. Though that was in 2016. The eternal Swede can always find a way to make it shit.

What about the false story's made up by "survivors"? Many have came out and said they lied, Soap bars and lampshades. Thread will be deleted soon

Do you have some verifiable source for the 1% figure?
What point are you making, the fact that some people made stuff up therefore everything is rubbish?

>Germans brought so many people in the concentration camps
>doctor Mengele did experiments on them, especially on pregnant women and twins
>they (Jews) were all divided into groups
>got marks on their hands
>but for some reason, there are no documents on how many people were brought in and what they names are

Yes they have and if you weren‘t an american keyboard warrior only "researching" on conspiracy blogs and youtube videos, you‘d actually go to one of the hundreds of Vernichtungs or Konzentrationslager or any european national library and actually inform yourself.

Yeah when you are a proven liar, It's hard to trust you, And don't even get me started on the talmud/torah, You won't convince me Rabbi

>co-developed with Arkane
This has potential.

mein laben

retard

They put the"fash" in fashion

It's probably a good thing the existence of the holocaust is based an incredibly large amount of evidence, only a small portion of which is personal accounts

I win.

The "boss" in Hugo Boss.

>DUDE THEY TURNED US INTO SOAP AND LAMPSHADES
>DEATH ROLLERCOASTERS
>MASTURBATED TO DEATH
gee, I wonder why anyone would question the holocaust

Only if you can actually tell me your biggest failure, Todd.

ayyy
>5 fading captchas
NOT BUYING PASS HIROSHIMA

so what, due to the election hacking scandal any documentaries about communist russia are automatically propaganda? should they have contacted you and asked when it would be appropriate for them to make a documentary?

how long have you had opinions like this, about three years?

>gee, I wonder why anyone would question the holocaust
I assume because basic physical evidence is too difficult a concept for some people

who are you quoting?

Just answer the question.

the last good arkane game was dishonored and even it was a little plain.

The soap was actually real, as confirmed in a 2006 forensic study done by Andrzej Stołyhwo. The lampshades are disputed, likely a myth.
As for the "death rollercoasters" and masturbation thing, yeah rumors exist. People said all sorts of things about the Rwandan Genocide that weren't true. The event still happened.

They can leave back to whatever shithole they came from

Hugo Boss were the ones who designed the SS uniforms.
>>MASTURBATED TO DEATH
s-sauce?

Attached: 1557850206169.jpg (640x640, 36K)

>Oh the poor, poor jews!

>Jews and Israel:
>Were gassed but could see obvious signs of discrimination and had an opportunity to get away
>Sympathized with by almost everyone after the war and getting Israel back for themselves with lots of help
>"Protected class", who if you offend, you are deamed "anti-semite"
>Still getting "reperations" even today

>Poland:
>Backstabbed by both Allies and Axis forces with no warning whatsoever, due to secret agreement between Hitler and Stalin, that Stalin was never forced to take responsibility for, as well as Britain not fulfilling its promises
>Got a shitty post-war deal land redistribution, a puppet regime controlled by the soviets and communism for decades
>Discriminated against as "Thiefs", "Low Wage Workers" and "Nazis" depending on who you ask
>Puppet-regime-issued refusal of reperations was viewed as valid and so Poland didn't get any reperations whatsoever, in exchange for shifting their eastern lands to the west with no land gain whatsoever
And you'd wonder why Poland is "nationalistic" or have a certain amount of distrust towards jews...

>election hacking scandal
What?

>Their religion was loyalty to their country and their race. That's what Himmler cooked up and Goebbels drilled into them through his propaganda.

That was the aim, but you don't wash away the previous (Christian) national identity in a few years with some propaganda. After the Kristallnacht there was a significant drop in support for Nazi racial policy, and IIRC that was the reason the following large-scale persecution happened behind closed doors, well away from the German public.

Arkane has never made a bad game.

i don't know the answer because i don't work for HBO you idiot.

the drama surrounding the russian interference conspiracy

>russian interference conspiracy
But you just said hacking.

Poland is nationalistic because they were part of the Communist Bloc. Same reason Hungary, Ukraine, and Czechia/Slovakia are nationalistic.

I love how games have been happily genociding nazis and featuring niggers and stronk women for decades and yet now, only now is it suddenly stunning and brave and a huge deal and never been done before

Attached: 1182196519786.jpg (960x720, 129K)

Don't listen to him Yea Forums I'm the real Todd! Ignore Wolfenstein and buy Skyrim for Alexa!

Attached: 1520978349453.png (802x774, 1.11M)

dishonored 2 was garbage and prey was boring.

>documentary
Oh no no no no

yes, the conspiracy that russia hacked the election. why are you playing dumb?

>doesn't have an argument so he decides to split hairs instead

Son, we have been though this many times. you don't force skyrim or wolfenstien down there throats.

force commander keen down there throats instead.

Attached: toddfather.png (1440x960, 278K)

>OOOOooooh, all of a sudden everybody who does [thing that fascists did] is a nazi? Well, I guess that makes ME a nazi, huh? You gonna call me a nazi? Don't you feel ridiculous now?
The reason this argument doesn't work is because you're describing the same government (and a lot of the time, the same party) that was and still is responsible for MKUltra, COINTELPRO, syphilis experiments, CIA black sites, perpetrating and covering up crimes like desecrating corpses and killing POWs, Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo, targeted killings, straight up admitting that sending people to prison is cool because it's free labor for the government, and MANY other war crimes/crimes against humanity, all within living memory
it's not crying wolf if there's a fucking wolf

Attached: 1492094139348.png (577x516, 537K)

How does one "hack" an election anyhow?
Did the russians send boris and natasha into Internet HQ to smash a keyboard really fast until the vote total number in THE DATABASE changed? Is this how retarded people perceive the world around them?

Attached: 1559634588978.gif (280x280, 799K)

So was it "hacking", or some other form of "interference"?
What was the "interference"?

Attached: thinking.jpg (770x470, 107K)

>LE NAZISSS WERE SMART!!!!!
have sex freak

The Tuskegee Syphilis experiments have been over since the 70s, and MKUltra is also probably over.

>yes
>not ja
ONE FUCKING JOB

was haben alle vor?

Attached: 1557982059799.png (1000x1000, 181K)

>i don't know the answer because i don't work for HBO you idiot.
But you obviously watch them. And I assume you're a big fan of John Oliver.

It's top-tier BOOMER manufactured conspiracy theory.
>DUDE NEVER FORGET THE COLD WAR
>MUH RUSSIANS
>""""HACKING""""

>as well as Britain not fulfilling its promises
Britain did fulfill it's promise, it's just that the promise was restricted to only intervene for war against Germany. This fact wasn't hidden but the British diplomats certainly allowed the Polish to be unrealistically optimistic about the level of help they would receive.

Oh shit, you’re saying Trump was responsible for all that?

Theoretically you'd be hacking the electronics, yes.

But the findings they actually reported were that Russians bought Facebook ads to post propaganda. Which is what literally every political actor in the world does.

these are good questions and i don't have answers to them. if you actually cared about this discussions instead of just trying to GOTCHA me with stupid ad-hocs you'd notice that i never implied anything about the russia election hack bullshit other than the fact that its brought upon another wave of russia fearmongering.

you shouldn't let key-words in peoples posts flip a switch in your brain that labels someone 'the enemy' to you.

You're right, the commander in chief of the military has zero culpability for what the military does

A real nice guy

>Fag shit
Dude, it's called ps4

Can /pol/ leave, please?

I saw Youngblood pop up on my Steam queue and I clicked Ignore

>Todd thread turns into political shitposting

Oh I'm plenty aware of the situation and not in the "hurrr devour the first bit of spoonfed media that confirms my biases"
Not sure about you though.

>muh commies
>get the game for dirt cheap to try it out
>BJ literally calls the commie out for being a faggot and not fighting before the Germans took over.
what did Yea Forums mean by this

Attached: 1545822636326.png (543x549, 613K)

obama did the same thing but had even shittier accomodations for them.

Dein Laben woran?
Alles Labsal sollte geteilt werden, zumindest wenn es digital vorhanden ist.

if you're aware of the situation then why are you trying to call me out simply because i MENTIONED the russia election hacking drama?

they can leave too horse lover.

But they don't. Why? :)

If the ruskies intended to disrupt the USA, that's probably the best bang for the buck they've ever gotten and they probably didn't even intend for it to blow up this hard

So when can we finally start gassing them?
They're a drain on our resources who shouldnt even be on this side of the border in the first place.

One might ask why you're even criticizing someone who's mocking the sheer vagueness of the idea of "election hacking" that this conspiracy is based on. The post had nothing to do with you.

Just a reminder. The only logical conclusion you should have about politics is that you should kill your political opponents.

>but... we can vote for issues!

No. Voting is akin to violence since the outcomes will affect quality of life. You are fully justified, nay, encouraged to shift the outcome in your favor before a vote is even cast.

Attached: ttyjfIf.png (691x1046, 678K)

No, they can't, what are you talking about?

>Left screeches over how Trump is mean to minorities
>meanwhile in China they're literally cracking down on a minority and putting them into camps for even the slightest infractions such as 'having a long beard' or 'eating before sunrise'
If that's not enough, they use biometrics and gazillion cameras to track this minorities every move as well as having a very heavy police presence and yet... I hear nothing from the so-called 'Progressives'. I wonder why that is?

Attached: 1557425325106.png (569x567, 154K)

SCHEISSDRECK GAME

I can't believe how they ruined this franchise. I would have better enjoyment out of a game where you press one button to see a number go up rather than this woke shit.

obsessed

Never because the foundation of western morality is predicated on a religion that only gained popularity via overbearing kindness and diluting itself to appease newcomers and it's gradually bred multiple consecutive generations of people who are incapable of doing the basic necessary things to preserve their own future, no in fact they actively act against it
Like the common roach, Islam has not evolved much and has been outcompeted by many other species. But it persists and will rule the wasteland in the end.

>can't tell if the baiters are serious or not
>glowniggers came into the thread
>mfw
What's next?

Attached: yuuko kek 2.jpg (302x318, 23K)

>and a lot of the time, the same party

And not even a full sentence and your argument becomes invalid. You just hate Republicans (Your father I presume).

But seriously when I think of such names like George Wallace, Lyndon B. Johnson or Bill Clinton, I think of Lilly clean reputations and policies. Definitely the party of the "good guys".......and.......kinda some slavery.

Attached: 37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (924x1228, 281K)

>American
>left
Don’t make me laugh

They are basically like Nazis, because they are systematically murdering those in poverty!

Ein sehr ungewöhnlicher Akzen

this. When can we get a WW2 game that doesn't go on about killing nazis all day and let me kill gooks on the beachside

The armor in these games is so fucking ugly.

Yeah. Honestly I don't get why people say it's so good, it's a modern cover shooter with boring ass hub sequences that kill the pacing. Old Blood is more fun.

I wan't to see all sides of the conflict for once

meaning I can kill mutts, bongs and so? If so, I am sold!

>tfw no Concentration Camp Tycoon
>tfw can't make the trains run on time

It's a win-win for every one

Can your taste get any worse?

Not porting Skyrim to TI calculators.

Yea Forums meant that they bitch about things they never played.

>lol u turn into coffee cup and press butan haha goty