You ready?

You ready?

Attached: IMG_20190618_185929.jpg (1024x1024, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1jPWGEoyJHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

an argument between these two would be LEGENDARY

Attached: le story man.jpg (550x498, 29K)

How did the same person who made MGS3 turn into a jetsetting wannabe Hollywood hack shitting out walking sims on the most inflated budget possible?

AHAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING MANLET LMAO PROBABLY STILL A FUCKING VIRGIN PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTAHAHAHA

I'm 5'9"

They are friends, you guys should watch hideotube.

I'd rather have Capcom make Hideo versus Kojima.

Kojima is one inch shorter than you and he's Japanese

Is this a rhetorical question or are you genuinely unaware that he was always a Hollywood hack?

Is it subbed now?

Attached: IMG_20190614_101937.jpg (1200x802, 242K)

>ywn have a friend who's as weird as you and is hardcore into the same shit as you

Attached: 1346699720133.jpg (400x309, 48K)

Attached: 20190615_181428.png (516x668, 158K)

You plebs watching Refn's new series? It's pretty good

I can't wait for the part where they scissor their buttholes together

he had a job. Do you?

because Kojima wasn't the true genus behind MGS3. There were multiple writers and most of Kojima's MGS scripts were so awfully written according to most of guys who had to work on the English translations that they changed it and made some of the dialog cooler.

Attached: b.jpg (300x168, 9K)

What an ugly, low test couple.

Every MGS has shit writing. Calling anyone responsible for that aspect of the games a genius is hilarious.

anybody else would kiss refn just in hope that there is still some residue of Elle's lips from when they kissed?

Attached: ElleFanning.jpg (1240x775, 105K)

I hear it's a bunch of refugee worshipping cuck shit which is pretty sad because I liked Neon Demon, Bronson, and Drive.

it has been for a while, Kojima talks quite a lot about Refn when discussing movies and how he is forcing him to watch weird shit nobody heard about but ended up loving it

Saw the first episode. Pretty fucking kino, pure Refn. I like it.

Kojimbo ain't no virgin, at least not after his casting couch began.

Attached: 1560385993015.jpg (828x825, 245K)

Who the fuck is Nicolas?

Refn is a nuclear level autistic weirdo so I dunno if I can handle him interacting with Kojima.

Kojima's a massive pervert. althroughout the making of MGSV with Joosten's twitter pics.
It wouldn't surprise me if Joosten never got a callback because she has a problem of doing full nudity and Kojima has a plan to take hardcore nude pics of new actress and then call it art for Death Stranding

You hear that from /tvpol/? Everything is 'literally white genocide' according to them
Anyway I'm on ep 5 and didn't see any refugee worship, just cartel mexicans doing cartel shit in Mexico

He clearly has a fetish for abusing women. Dat snuke in the snizz and all. Also I wonder how Joosten felt mocapping her own drowning and almost-rape scene.

Refn is such an embarassing hack. Basically a laughing stock among experts but is deluded into thinking he's an top tier auteur through his own narcisissm, egged on by his autistic, plebeian 19 year old reddit fanbase who can only retort solid criticism with buzzwords ("FILM IS A VISUAL MEDIUM"). His career is nosediving, in 7 years he went from winning the 2nd most prestigious award at Cannes to not even being able to fund feature films and instead having to make a meme TV show for a C-tier streaming channel whose business model is basically "we'll give money to anyone who isn't picked up by Netflix and HBO, just PLEASE MAKE US SOMETHING". No wonder Kojima gets on with him so well, their attitudes are remarkably similar.

Kojima is based

Attached: SvYyVqQ_d.jpg (640x426, 42K)

If you replace the D with a U it'd be SUCC

As entertaining as that statement is, it really is in bad taste. I would expect more dignified behavior from a CEO, even if I respect his right to say it.

I watched all of it. I like Refn, but Too Old to Die Young is fucking awful.

What is this? Is this guy another B list celeb that Kojima creams over?

Why do you people come here?

Attached: D8w23G8XUAMlJMO.jpg (708x920, 38K)

He didn't say this, in this interview he is discussing why they chose Raiden to be the star of MGS2

>B list

he wishes

Alright sounds good. I just havent gotten a chance to check it out yet. I saw Kojimas came on YouTube though lol.

lol

Attached: 1560904894228.gif (570x537, 48K)

I specifically said in that post that I'm not a censorious SJW who needs to dilate, I just think a lot of Kojima's stuff is in bad taste.
Oh thank God. I honestly thought he did since it sounds like something he would say judging by his games.

>I like Refn, but Too Old to Die Young is fucking awful
How can you like shit like Only God Forgives and Neon Demon and not like TOtDY

You type like a reset era faggot

Attached: lea.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

Based

>thought it said Hideo Kojima X Nicolas Wedding

Human bean

>Only God Forgives and Neon Demon
Those two aren't great either, but they also aren't thirteen hours long.

Man i wish ryan gosling was in DS instead of troy baker

When would a discord tyranny ever say that xie/xir/invader zim respects Kojima right to do or say as he wishes?
Fuck off with this shit. I accept that artists have the right to make controversial art, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or approve of it.
I've been saying for years that Kojima seems to be injecting his weird fetishes in his games.

Only Goys Forget is probably my least favorite of the Refn canon with Neon Demon at the top.

You're trying too hard. Go back

Attached: DEATH_STRANDING.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

Back around late 2016/early 2017, there were rumors the Hideo Kojima was in talks to get Ryan Gosling a part in Death Stranding. Kojima was able to get Mads Mikkelsen through Nicolas Winding Refn (Pusher films, Valhalla Rising) and Kojima talked to Refn to reach out to Gosling. Ryan Gosling probably declined since he was busy with his kids and bouncing between filming Blade Runner 2049 and First Man, so he opted not to commit to Death Stranding.

Whatever man, consider me trolled. You kojimbo apologists are only a hair better than the transniggers in my eyes.

You have to go back.

People sucked his dick so much he's basically treated like a living Da Vinci but everything hes released in the last decade is Duchamps Fountain. Death Stranding is going to be a trainwreck.

both Refn and kojima are autistic pseud tier so it makes sense.

Revolutionized action games, stealth, cinematic experiences, and videogame soundtracks.

Unironically about to start Metal Gear Solid 1.

I am going to be playing a PS1 disc copy on my PS2.

What should I know?

>genius
>behind MGS3
MGS stories are dumb as fuck.

Duchamps Fountain can at least be said to be the first to have done it, he's just doing hack jobs of hacks before him but worse.

>because Kojima wasn't the true genus behind MGS3
Yes he was. The themes and story concepts in all of Kojiam's games are consistent. Difference is the bagage that comes with the lore he crafts and then the subsequent need to address it and then it becomes messy. MGS3 is a prequel that does away with most of that messy lore and could be it's own story. Something like MSG4 was a sequel, it had a lot of shit to address and just checking off fan service is clearly going to impact the story.
>There were multiple writers and most of Kojima's MGS scripts were so awfully written according to most of guys who had to work on the English translations that they changed it and made some of the dialog cooler.
Japanese version of MGS2 is actually superior to the translated english version. The translators for 1 and 2 in particular are so fucking awful, they don't even work in the industry anymore because they were completely exposed as so shit tier.

troy baker was probably the best VA in MGSV as ocelot, i'm sure he'll be good here too.

Hideo Kojima is a hack.

Attached: 1550318550949.png (653x781, 109K)

>What should I know?
It's dated as fuck and story was ambitious for its time but nothing special now

It's still pretty fun and plays well, though. It's "dated", but so is everything.

youtu.be/1jPWGEoyJHY

who is a bigger hack kojima or this douchebag

They are not hacks, they are just really autistic.
Probably why they get along so much.

People like Supperbunny hop who praise MGS2 like it's a postmodern masterpieces are just as much of a problem.

You're right Kojima is the genius behind MGS, but he is also what is wrong with MGS. He's the Lucas of gaming, or Stephen King (if you like that guy); he desperately needs people to stand up to him, slap him in the face, and tell him he's being stupid and focus.

how does kojimbo watch 5 english movies a day and still can't speak a word of english?

not video games

He watches them with subs

He can speak some english and did it quite often at E3 and other gaming events before the "oreo game" incident.
You'd know this if you weren't so underage.

What is the oreo game incident? I don't follow celeb drama

Because he watches the five of them at the same time.

>William Friedkin
>this douchebag

The French Connection was far better and more ambitious than any film Refn could put out. Most good directors have better perspective among where their films rank among the giants of cinema and even then are humble and critical enough to not call their works masterpieces.

Who the fuck actually chews like that? What awful fucking motion capture.

The MGR announcement in 2011, back when you were about five years old.

nice try but his spoken english is awful

You just don't understand how DEEP Kojima's vore fetish is.

This. Refn has lost it. I miss the Pusher movies

this and there is probably hot weeb girls who would fuck him just to say they did

By nip standards it's above average.

I'm not him and I was 21 back then. Sorry I don't follow your favorite video game creators life in every detail. I was just curious why it's called the oreo incident

about two years ago I really liked Kojima. Now I can't stand to look at him

>Moderated by greg miller

Attached: 1559502061724.jpg (708x800, 64K)

Not him but I vaguely remember Yea Forums making fun of it. It was Kojima reintroducing Rising with platinum and saying it's now "a real game (oreo game)" then he got got awkward and embarassed and laughed for like 2 mins on stage. And since then I don't think he's talked english in public since.

Oh ok. Neat, thanks for telling me. Since he puts himself in his games and talks there, I assumed he was also OK speaking in public.

you don't know shit about death stranding, hold up bud

i don't have it :(

i was referring to Refn if the video didnt make it obvious