This is a fact

There is more story missing in Katawa Shoujo than in the Caesar's Legion quest line.

Attached: kscl.png (647x702, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katawa_Shoujo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok

truth

Attached: 1461072022028.jpg (1439x1068, 350K)

>anything less complete than Legion

Yet both their shitty games still have threads on /vg/

Caesar would fit right in what with his brain cancer

>Fallout New Vegas
>shitty
Take a surf on the internet superhighway back to Redchan.it

New Vegas is one of the most overrated games there is

And Fallout 3 and 4 are so much better, right?

Attached: LINCOLN DEAD.png (1080x701, 744K)

>wake up
>take a shit
>eat breakfast
>get out of bed
i know this isn't related to the thread but does anyone else know this feefee or is it just meemee?

Attached: 4b2.jpg (319x310, 43K)

Nice strawman

All the nu Fallout games are shit

Answer the question

Attached: fact.jpg (432x454, 28K)

All three are dull

I cannot deny that while Katawa Shoujo did indeed end up with a lot of cut content, Fallout New Vegas is a far bigger offender in this case when one considers the sheer number of resources Obsidian had in contrast to 4 Leaf Studios. This should not be misconstrued as an indictment against Obsidian, but rather a testimony to how much they had indeed prepared that was snuffed out do to meddling from Bethesda. At the same however, one cannot overlook the amount of dedication and passion from 4 Leaf Studios that unfortunately was cut out of the final release. Considering that Katawa Shoujo was a fan made project, done for no pay, and with so much heart and soul and time poured into it, it feels more painful to know of how much of their hard work never got to see the light of day. This is only compounded by Katawa Shoujo's far more emotional tone, in addition to the target audience it was created for.

When all of this is accounted for, I would say that by "quantity," Fallout: New Vegas suffered from more cut content, but "quality"-wise, as in, in terms of potential emotional and memorable experiences and impacts that could have been made, Katawa Shoujo suffered from a greater loss. If one limits the cut content solely to that which regards Caesar's Legion quests, I would say that it may in fact be Katawa Shoujo that had more missing quantity wise as well.

Attached: Katawa Shoujo...png (3000x2046, 367K)

Ah, I forgot we were on nu/v/ where nobody likes video games.

Attached: edge.png (750x731, 654K)

Lilly is my wife

>lilyfag
Oh boy m8 here we fuckin go

Attached: fuckin lilyfags.png (960x575, 672K)

Fallout 4 has much more tolerable gameplay, it just drops the ball on the story and role-playing

heyheyhey i SEE what you mean its a shame that your waife cant read that post because shes deaf

LMAO YOUR KIDS ARE GONNA BE BORN WITHOUT EARS

Attached: 3fa.jpg (720x1080, 93K)

GIVE ME THE CHOCO

based and flowrepilled
>to each according to his own need
Get out of here with that "giving" shit, Santa Claus ain't real.

Attached: failedatlife.png (480x580, 252K)

I like video games.

Attached: 2019-06-17-145155_343x482_scrot.png (343x482, 155K)

What was the cut content, so we're all on the same page? I know Hanako and Shizune's routes had development hell, but Emi/Rin/Lilly's feel complete

hell o my frens i hav
i have have a problem toda y and i do no t nokonow how to fixen it i am

ia m blurry and pixeledated and i need a post with

a post with with trips to fix it and i would appreciate it because ia m lost and i need a post to fix it thanks if you could get a cool number or maybe just poste a funney me me i would

i get better and i thank i am here just for help i do not mean to intrud e on the oconveresation but i just am lookening for a frien atoto helpen me thank i am in trouble

Attached: 03b.jpg (433x411, 8K)

Suriko's shit had a lot of cut content, but considering it was Suriko's content, it's probably for the best.

Attached: SPOILER_1557716308889.png (1080x1062, 1.02M)

thank you for returnieng my cat i a m no lon ger blurry you have helped mr blure become normal again

again

and i am goi ng to thank you with this paost

thank you

u are a super friend ai am fix and i can leave the threade n ow thank

Attached: opera_2019-06-19_10-44-08.png (247x251, 146K)

Underrated post

Attached: post.png (955x722, 1.05M)

The problem with knowing for certain is that a lot of the resources are outright removed from the files. I would imagine that is partly the reason why the Pre-Release Alpha is missing, as well as the issues with the beta, assuming they are not the same thing. However, I am aware that just from the stark differences between the final product and what's shown in the Pre-Release version show there must have been many changes regarding changes in writers, plot lines, and the intertwining of characters across different routes. For example, Lilly's route was different so that it would accommodate Hanako's route which was very different in the Pre-Alpha.

Attached: katawa_shoujo.jpg (1920x1080, 1.35M)

>For example, Lilly's route was different so that it would accommodate Hanako's route which was very different in the Pre-Alpha.
Brainlets like to shit on Hanako's route because they can't wrap their head around some of the most basic concepts in it. I will say this however, if Lily's character remained even remotely similar to how it was n the alpha under the circumstances presented in the alpha, then she's even worse of a person than she is in the final game.

>Cripple Fuck Simulator 2012
and stay gone

>Katawa Shoujo came out seven years ago
You're kidding me.

It's been several years since I played the Pre-Alpha, and I do not recall much about Lilly as I was playing it solely to see what Hanako's route was like. I did not pay much attention to Lilly as a character while playing the game.

No.

Attached: Hanako__katawa_shoujo.jpg (800x944, 81K)

>Yea Forums - Video Games
>can't talk about video games
It's like we're on that schizophrenic elitist imageboard that shall not be named.

Attached: rininabin.png (800x598, 361K)

I've been counting the days since. It's been exactly seven years, five months, two weeks, and a day.

Attached: ks.jpg (367x230, 25K)

Bethesda lives rent free in your head

Wikipedia confirms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katawa_Shoujo
Bethesda can't live rent free in my head if New Vegas isn't a Bethesda game!

Attached: anal.jpg (480x480, 45K)