I'm trying to become a full time twitch streamer

>I'm trying to become a full time twitch streamer.

Attached: 1560800039965.png (500x523, 259K)

/thread

>tfw you have to pop into your friend's 1 viewer stream from time to time because he wants support
Hate this shit but I don't want to tell him. When he wanted to start a podcast I shot that idea down because no way am I listening to that crap just to be nice

TRANNIES BTFO

What's the matter, incel? Mad that others are more charismatic and successful than you?

>467106048
yoooo deadasss ?? post link rn ill sub

My little bro dropped out of his apprenticeship to try this and failed miserably so far.

Robert?

...John?

Legit how does one become a top streamer? I don't pay attention to this garbage but there has to be something that makes some people more succesful than others.

Attached: AndreLookingAtShit.jpg (562x530, 69K)

charisma, luck, timing

Being in the right place at the right time. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

>Friend makes his own channel
>All he does is sits his father in front of a screen and has him watch weird movies.
>You don't know what the movie is and have to guess based off his comments

He only does this once a week and makes $50 a stream. Not bad really.

>Used to make fun of Japanese game shows for constantly showing reaction shots of their panels so the autist audience would know how to react
>These days there are fucking reaction videos dedicated to this sort of garbage

Attached: boogeyman.jpg (405x544, 26K)

Pandering, actually being attractive, and having zero shame/self respect

And a pinch of luck...Oh or just being a woman

My friend used to make me do that a couple of years ago too, and it was awful.

>friend always complaining about how all video games are shit
>out of the blue tells me he just ordered 2k worth of parts to begin his streaming career and if I'll support him
>ask him what the hell is he gonna stream
>"CS I guess"
He's fucked

Attached: 1255965824160.jpg (281x218, 23K)

These two Being there for a big games launch not being covered by the others is your ticket in, but not that many big games for Twitch style audiences come out, so it's a lot of luck

couple ways. be a a fking god at the game your playing, be very charismatic and interactive with your chat or already have a following from a different platform like youtube or celebrity status

Attached: 1554659217721.jpg (930x916, 71K)

... Scott?

lmao what a loser, he should try and do something cool instead like becoming a full time youtuber

are there any good twitch alternative's preferably ones that let you say nigger without getting a instant ban

....Joe....?

Dlive, Pewdiepie was on it so it's n-word approved

no

>friend starts streaming our groups gaming sessions
>completely fucking ruined the mood everyone was watching what they said because the they it would be on the internet forever

Attached: 1429400509762.jpg (295x378, 11K)

Aw, poor little racists couldn't say the n-word anymore. That's so sad.

By having tits, vagina is optional

>invent a time machine
>travel back to 2010
>order some viewbots and stream
80% of the current stop streamers used viewbots at first. Funny enough, the only people that legitimately built an audience were BR and MOBA streamers.

What's the issue? Just mute and put it in the background. Unless he is expecting you to talk in chat and shit, that's too much.

this but unironically

You smelly ass goblin-faced bitch. Your streams suck. You just show your tits and pretend to not know how to play the game.

Yes it is