Good movie based games

Good movie based games

Attached: ps2_from_russia_with_love-110214.jpg (300x300, 23K)

MY DADDYS A VERY POWERFUL MAN YOU KNOW YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Peter Jackson's king king for ps2 is hands down the best movie-game ever made. 3x better than the actual movie, and that's being generous to the movie.

King Kong** fucking phones

It works on xbox one now but you can't get it digitally . 360 edition

>not Xbox
UwU

I love this

Attached: ..jpg (316x445, 38K)

preemptively not the spongebob movie game

it ain't the fall that gets you

Attached: BcumioonYP8sJcFDi7FtQo.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Actually the spongebob movie game is a good one.

excessive mandatory driving missions make it not worth finishing

Attached: harry-potter-and-the-chamber-of-secrets-for-playst.jpg (723x1024, 114K)

The Best.

Attached: The Warriors_20160821232550.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

i never played 2, which people seem to praise, but i liked this one a lot. it wasn't just a cash in.

Attached: 220px-Spider-Man-the-Movie.jpg (220x318, 20K)

Why can't the good EA make a comeback?

Attached: 514FZMPR0XL.jpg (353x500, 50K)

So many hours playing this with friends. 3rd one was good too.

Attached: Twotowersbox1.jpg (256x330, 25K)

This, I always found it funny how much more enjoyable it was to play as a human. Having to sneak and lure dinos away and when you got guns shoot the shit out of them. Great game

probably the best game

it didn't just try to be the movie in game form, it was its own thing, and the stealth missions were great.

of course sandbox games were all the rage at the time, so 2 went that way..

I liked flying around, blowing up thugs as the green goblin. His super sprint was also great.

i liked the bosses, and the action, but for me i felt that using the web to dart between the shadows and climb on the ceiling was smart for the stealth levels. i liked how they added villains from the comics, like that lightning guy.