*kills pokemon*

*kills pokemon*

Attached: YW4_BOX_ART_CLEAR_IMAGE.png (309x500, 312K)

The fighting system in these games is absolute shit. I couldn’t go more than 3 hours into watch 3

It's supposed to run like shit

pokemon killed itself by trying to ape yo-kai watch (or shit-kai bitch as I like to call it)

When does it come out in the side of the world that matters?

Propably never, because western "people" have such shit taste that they never bothered supporting the series in the West.

Attached: 1513290707455.png (268x237, 36K)

Earliest chance for its announcement is at the LA Anime Expo from July 4th to 7th since Level 5 will be there and they teased their presence on twitter with a banner depicting Inazuma Eleven, Yokai Watch and Layton.

Well to be fair the series is ridden of so many redflags that for most people it's hard to justify the purchase.

I live in Japan, it's dead here. If it's dead here, it has no hope in the west. Sorry.

Any proof of that?

pokemon is killing itself

No lol
Yokai Watch could never kill Pokemon. Only Pokemon itself could do that.

I mean, 2 years ago there was merchandise everywhere, now there's nothing. Japan loves their toys, and merch is a good sign of popularity. It's gone the way of Digimon, it had a good run, but it's running on fumes now. I don't know what else to tell you? Japan is a fickle market, like anywhere. It did better than most franchises do, but it seems to be over. And I'm sad about that, it was a neat concept, and felt like something that could exist alongside a juggernaut like Pokémon.

>Pokefags already making fake rumors about the game.

Based

Attached: JibanyanLight.png (300x480, 162K)

In graphics, content and performance? Sure. Everything else, no. You can't transfer Yo-kai from one game to the next either, only between paired versions.

They don't need to, Level 5 and its fans are already killing it themselves.

>*kills itself*
Typical Level 5.

They never promised and made you pay for the ability to transfer Yokai.

Go pay Pokemon Home like a good kid, and save money to buy another Pokeball Plus

I've got money loaded up onto the JP e-shop to grab the game.

Sorry i already spent the money on buying a Yokai Watch and some medals to mimic Keita.

>defending a monster franchise using the same engine, models, characters, same locations and same monsters, having a "dex" transfer feature, not transfering your monsters

I wish

Don’t forget the game’s sales have been heavily declining.

What is dead may never die

I think calling it a Pokemon killer is what hurt it the most. I did end up enjoying it more then Pokemon last gen tho.

Hoping 4 somehow makes it outside of japan.

Attached: 1550890201916.jpg (1600x1316, 666K)

Yokais are just monsters only the Japanese know of. That's why it's only popular in Japan

And also because they mainly have shit designs. Despite how much the community hates it the Shadowside ones being there since the start would have improved the franchise.

Jade cocoon is better than both of those franchises

>*kills pokemon*
Didn't it already commit seppuku in Japan via franchise oversaturation and trying to shovel burger-themed monsters down their playerbase's throat in 3?