WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: Bloodstained.jpg (1552x873, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LI2eVrwa_YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres my review
its ok

>Needing reviews

Just buy it off Steam and refund it if it’s bad

Do you like metroidvanias/SotN? You'll like Bloodstained. 8/10

Attached: 1554500605206.jpg (1090x1028, 165K)

it's like an HD remaster of a ps2 game, but in a good way

Is the title supposed to be a period joke?

>buy
kek

Metroidvania is a retarded term because Castlevania was nothing like Metroid until SotN. Should just call them Metroid-like.

9/10 for me so far

it good.

Miriam was frozen in time for 10 years so she hadn't had her period in quite a while.

To be fair there are more metroidvania castlevanias than classicvanias

Yes but at this point there are a lot more SOTN styled castlevanias than classicvanias, if we count by individual main titles and ignore remakes and ports.

But something that defines a genre should be named after whatever started it, not something that copied that.

>female player character
it's shit

Yes, but SOTN did introduce enough stuff to the genre to warrant being included in the genre name.
Mainly, a lot of more action oriented stuff and rpg mechanics.

Metroid should be praised more of course since it literally molded the genre, but castlevania did some good stuff for it too.

>waifu player character
It's great*

It's good, nigga, go play it.

>Needing reviews to have an "opinion" on a video game
you're everything that's wrong with this fucking industry, kill yourself

>not liking waifus
Are you gay,user?

give gog torrent, not some shitty uptobox or megauploadclone trash with 5kbps download speed.

if you enjoy playing as a female, you're a tranny

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:690B92ABF8B032E50CBB57FDA0CF2207F11EA2AB&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Bloodstained%3A%20Ritual%20of%20the%20Night%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2B%20ENG%20%2B%208%20%2F%20ENG%20%2B%20JPN%5D%20(2019)%20(1.03)%20%5BGOG%5D

I'm enjoying it a lot and I had no real expectations for it going in.

Best indie Metroidvania since Hollow Knight!

yikes, have sex incel

>he doesn't enjoy staring at bouncing tiddies
Nah you're the gay one here nigga

That sounds like a big overstatement.

>being a cybernigger

Good post, i myself can't play fem mc games

Any of you niggers use transmission on windows?
Shit works fine on my debian install but the windows version seems to fuck up half the time, or get stuck downloading metadata.

Transmission is still in alpha on windows and has lots of bugs just use Qbittorrent

me, a chad with superb taste, can ONLY play games with female leads

autism

Don't be a pleb, use qBittorrent. Not bittorrent, not utorrent, not any other fagshit.

>Checksums check out
>Files check out
>Over 200 seeders
Thanks brah.

Deluge

Jim Sterling would give it a 10/10 if he still did scores.

He gave Breath of the Wold a 7/10 mind you, so me must really think of this game really high. On our common mortals standards thay equals to a 13/10 easily.

For $40? Hell no.

Transmission is the best on /g/eek-tier OS's, only shit on windows.
Can't remember why I ever stopped using qbit in the past, but thanks for reminding me anons.

>I can only play characters that I identify with and easily project into
Damn, user. Is pic related the only game you can ever play?

Attached: lester-the-unlikely.png (932x816, 796K)

>He gave Breath of the Wold a 7/10 mind you, so me must really think
>me
Go away you fat fuck.

pulling out the "it's because I love looking at titties and asses" argument is a waste of time. There are plenty of games where you can stare at titties and asses without the player character being female. In fact, if you want to look at ass and titties you can literally just google "big fat titties" and be scrolling through millions upon millions of them in 10 seconds. It is totally understandable to want to look at titties because as a straight man, you want to fuck women. But, when you play as a woman, you are allowing yourself to be represented by something that men want to fuck. You are taking the role of a woman, to be the sexual desire of men. You can't pretend that willingly doing that is straight.

Metroidvania is fine as long as it's used for actual Castlevania games.
Using it for unrelated indieshit is retarded.

>you can't enjoy the game and the tiddies at the same time
Nigga fuck off with your retarded mental gymnastics shit. If you self insert into videogames you're a retard

Oi, you got that art of Bloodstained and that other game showing off in front of indivisible which is a member of the itty bitty titty committee?

you want to represent yourself as a person with breasts and a vagina that men want to have sex with. that is the avatar you choose, and you call it straight, and say that I am the one doing mental gymnastics?

Another one bites the dust.

Attached: KS.jpg (579x587, 10K)

Dil8 and stop self-inserting, tranny

Gays not welcome.

Attached: 1487085263894.jpg (400x462, 26K)

You wish, it's good.

Wait... People actually care whether or not their player character is male or female?

I wouldn't call them people, but yes.

again, you are the one who is literally and unironically deciding that the experience they want is that of a creature with a vagina. To say that, somehow, saying "no thanks, I prefer to represent myself as someone with a penis" makes me a tranny is a level of mental gymnastics rarely seen.

>self-inserting
pathetic cuck

It sucks. It's not what I grew up with. SotN and Hollow Knight are better.

>needing other people to tell you what to think

Attached: 1548447034112.png (558x614, 29K)

My niece only plays female characters in videogames, but she's a little girl.

Only people who won't grow mentally really care that much about self inserting and who they play as.

youtube.com/watch?v=LI2eVrwa_YE

I'm a horny man who enjoys looking at beautiful females to satisfy my brain and penis, if that doesn't make me straight I don't know what. Now fuck off with your retarded self-insert bullshit and only play games with male protaganists you massive cuck

Fuck why do I have to wait until June 25, this sucks.

>go through warp portal
>She wears spats, not panties or a thong

This is very disappointing

you can enjoy looking at beautiful females without wanting to become one. you don't have to give up your manhood and accept the role of a woman in order to look at a woman. But you choose to. To me, that is the ultimate cuck: to be so pathetic that you feel that the only way you could ever be close to an attractive woman is to become one, to become an object for other men's pleasure purely so that you can achieve sexual relevance. I can think of nothing lower.

Is it worth $40, or should I just pirate it?

can anyone upload the iga dlc for the gog version

You can tell I'm typing with one hand and masturbating with the other.

Jesus the amount of fucking mental gymnastics. Just because you play a female character doesn't mean you want to become one. I play the game as intended, as an observer. I'm not a self-insert cuck like you. Stop posting these brainlet-tier posts. Must be sad to never enjoy some good games because they got female protaganists. Truly pathetic.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DODGE WHOLE SHIP WATER SWIPE ON NIGHTMARE???

How long and big is the game?

Backstep has iframe, learnt it the hard way. Second boss with katana is a skillcheck for this

Aren't they adding a male character soon?

This. Anyone who plays as a girl character is a faggot.

Where do you get beast milk and the rhava bural?

You're gay

almost as long and big as my peanus weenus haha so not very :(

You gotta synthesize a bottle, have miriam suck a winged bull off and puke it all inside the bottle.

How much of a fucking SJW can you be? It's a Metroidvania, the MC being a girl or boy literally doesn't matter, especially when you have multiple unlockable characters both male and female.

This board has become what it hated. lel

they probably didnt give crybabies free keys so they going to have to either actualy BUY the fucking game or not review it

yeah but nobody gives a shit about metroid

even SOTN was based on the first zelda and not metroid

>upgrade kraftwerk
>it's the fucking bringer knuckle from DMC5

Attached: 1502126454193.jpg (333x551, 61K)

is the game technically sound? does it run well or have any critical or weird error?

You that poor faggot?

If you enjoy playing as male, you're the big gay.

Attached: 120853.jpg (1107x962, 253K)

Is the Day 1 patch still not on Steam despite it being Day 2 now? lel

Attached: Diocletian.jpg (560x294, 27K)

>randomized loot
>iframing required
>shit artstyle
>not 2D
>shorts under the dress
8/10 gameplay and controls saved the game

is hitting the moon in the one fight all i need for the good end or is there something else

playing as a female in a game as a choice is LITERALLY virtual crossdressing, faggots.

the only mental gymnast here is you. I represent myself as a man, because I am a man, and have no desire to be anything else. No gymnastics required. You represent yourself as a woman, despite being a man, and have just made several posts on a website attempting to justify this as being heterosexual and normal. The fact that you have put so much effort into justifying this shows that you, yourself, on some level understand that it's abnormal. Look at this thread. See how there's a few people like yourself saying "Actually playing as a man makes you gay" or such thing? Have I bothered responding to them? Has anyone else who prefers playing as a man bothered? No, because it requires no justification. Meanwhile, men who play as women have been making post after desperate post in defence of themselves. Normalcy does not require defence.

Can you backdash crouch-cancel like in the DS castlevania games?

No, it isn't, because the character on the screen isn't a male. It's just a female dressing as a female. Also, stop inserting literally into shit because you're too stupid to think of a better word. Your post would be better with it being completely absent. Thank you.

Crouch and jump attack canceling are actually still in. Jump attack canceling is pretty much required to get the best use out of weapons like the Whip class.

desu I'm just happy TORtanic fags got BTFO

Attached: 1556005512823.png (401x349, 333K)

>I am LITERALLY the video game character I play as
Retard

According to their Twitter it was up before it was on consoles

You are the dumbest blackest gorilla nigger I've ever seen

and now the rage begins, the screaming, the gnashing of teeth and hurling of insults. could it be hormonal imbalance? Possibly.

Killed blood waifu and drained the blood well but it seems I´ll need the ability to swim to progress.

Is it there or should I explore somewhere else?

You also need to finish the game :^)

Yeah its there, finally took a break but I'm told it's a jellyfish looking enemy

bump

Imagine being australian and needing to pay fullprice for this

Damn this game is fun as heck. It's literally SOTN but with a cutie

>i buy every microtransaction

>SOTN was based on the first zelda
yikes...

>he doesn't know

how do i unlock samurai snake?

Stop self-inserting.

Shit looks much better with raytracing

Attached: 1557709299934.jpg (1920x1080, 2.54M)

>Can't into the basic premise of empathy building and understanding complex emotions
I would like to see this user go into a D&D game where a male plays a female character or a female plays a male character and he suddenly has an anyurism because the idea of MAKE BELIEVE and ROLE PLAYING is impossible for him to comprehend.
It's almost as if someone goes around saying "I suck dicks all the time" like this guy does should be taken literally at all time. Ergo this user is a faggot.

more like cumless haha

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

Damn, that actually does look good.

IGA did a good job with the designs.
I've seen zero complaints about Miriam, Gebel, Alfred, Ezekiel and Bloodlesss.