Final Fantasy XIV

So what ultimates do you think will come in 5.X and in what order? I expect Alexander in 5.1 and Nidhogg after that. I don't think we will see Thordan.

Attached: 1560915598778.jpg (803x860, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_BnHsFxdWwU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZniIPjAiOBo
youtu.be/GLEMPaL9XjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6rSsg56VGhM
streamable.com/z9480
youtube.com/watch?v=QO85C1cZae0
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bg78ct/a_comprehensive_server_guide/
youtube.com/watch?v=XCR1u_HJFKk
youtube.com/watch?v=SrGsoaoZy0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

praise nophica. goddess of tits

Attached: 1560161334627.jpg (726x1024, 380K)

Are there pictures of the rest of The Twelve?

FALALALALA

Attached: tumblr_png8ywcxa01vdfxk5o1_1280.jpg (1280x919, 221K)

9 days

Attached: 1552032492450.png (1200x1200, 1.93M)

Leave it to Tumblr to make Titania look ugly.

Reminder to send love to all RPers. They're the ones who are the real backbone of Square Enix for paying $15 a month to thot around. Who knew Yoshi P was a-ok with virtual human trafficking.

it's thordan+knights of the round then alexander+all the robots from previous tiers

Source: your ass

Looks like a thot streamer self-insert commission.

We got Bahamut before Ultima. We would likely see Alexander prior to Thordan or Nidhogg.

Seconding this, would like to see the rest.

Play Bard.

>Super brute justice.
>All the bots merge to form brute justice.
>Four more brute justices appear and merge again.

No.

Wrong

>play job with mediocre DPS and inferior utility to DNC
nah

>ultimates
>savages
>extreme trials
Remember to report raid trannies and autistic ff loggers
You will never be a woman

>support job
>the single highest damaging attack in the game
What did Yoshi P mean by this?

Attached: finish.png (491x565, 386K)

Summoner looks kinda boring to be honest

Sorry sweetie, we only allow Dancers here.

>that then fuses with alexander prime
>and the add phase is pepsiman

>the only people who raid are trannies
shitter cope

Dps have to take control of 4 of the bots

Does BRD ever really change beyond keeping up your two dots and spamming heavy shot? I expected the music part to be a little more detailed than just Foe Requiem and cycling between Mage's Ballad and Army's Paeon.

>thinks getting good at simon says shit with 2.5 second gcd makes him good at anything
Kill yourself, you people are delusional

The reason is for its high potency is because you can’t do anything but move and dash when dancing, so all those missed get added up at the end. You can still auto I think.

>doing Golden Saucer challenges for MGP
>do GATE, Leap of Faith (best GATE)
>get in really early and have an instance all to myself
>don't have as much fun as usual
It's weird, but I think Leap of Faith is as fun as it is because you've got a bunch of other goobers jumping to their deaths like lemmings.
Also fuck triple triad.

Multiple simultanious pepsiman.

Attached: 1557811945126.gif (400x369, 2.65M)

Then why can't you do it, little guy? Do you have problems playing easy games for fun?

I'm doing more worthwhile things like rp, making friends, crafting.
>everybody has to raid ecks DDEEEE
kill yourself, im not on hrt.

They also have to merge at one point, and then attempt to control one single "character" robot and fight ultimate brute justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BnHsFxdWwU

t. retard who apparently can't even beat simon says with a 2.5 second gcd
Epic! You're so cool and so much better than everyone else for, uh.. not being good at the game you play..? Based, have my upvote!

>implying raiding means you can't also do those things
I never said anyone "had" to raid. You seem really upset over nothing, little guy.

Ok I know wowfags like to whine about the gcd while playing the game at level 10 but there is like a million ogcd skills you have to be hitting between each gcd so complaints about it being slow are for idiots who have barely dipped their toe into the game.

Attached: 1553966256262.webm (480x480, 320K)

doesn't it take like 7 seconds to execute

Can someone redpill me on Monk? I wanna level either that or Samurai.

More like
>No one gets to raid because it's not what I enjoy!

I don't even raid but you are a massive faggot. I could understand if you complained that too many resources are spent on homogenizing classes to fit a raid environment, but you just seem to hate the concept of raiding in general. Go play EVE, there's no raids in there and you can RP to your heart's content.

Attached: 1543779307428.png (806x1136, 436K)

Innocence as a major Primal fight.
Sin Eaters as the main antagonists. Angel themed.
Mark this. The last boss in the base game will be XIV's own version of Safer Sephiroth. Or Jenova.

Attached: 1553963831297.png (738x669, 186K)

It's funny because you raid trannies still need third party software and discord to beat "hardcore" content.

Attached: 1558100188954.jpg (630x473, 87K)

>if you're better than me at a game you're a tranny reeee

Attached: 1557294263122.gif (500x491, 376K)

t. expert roulette hero who has never cleared o9s or seiryu

monk is garbage, play sam

>Think Titania looks pretty sexy
>Hear her English voice from E3
I dunno bros... not so sure anymore.

Attached: 1553967095944.png (1280x1280, 928K)

It's a legitimate low IQ cope, like i'm shocked that those people can tie their own shoes.

did you guys know that there's a bot for discord now that callsout raid mechanics automatically for WoW?

Why is monk garbage?

"Wooow, you did all this amazing stuff again?! You're the bestest friend a kitten could have, like, ever! I'll be able to make so many super fun stories, Kebbe will be so happy!" Khloe Aliapoh exclaimed with much excitement, the kitten bounding around her stall to gather and arrange items for your reward while ou stand before the stall smiling at her cute display.

"An amazing, bestest friend like you deserves something extra special like...like...hmmm." Khloe started rummaging around in her bag, her tongue sticking out as she focused on rummaging. "Hmmm..." Khloe furrowed her small brow and repeatedly took out and put items back in, unable to decide.

"How about a kiss?" You joke, not particularly impressed by what was on offer this week. Naturally it wasn't the litte catgirl's fault, that was down to Rowena. You always seemed to get the crappy rewards when you got all three lines...

Khloe stopped and placed a small hand on her chin, seriously giving it some thought. "Ok, but only because you're Khloe's super special friend!"

"Really? Really really?" You're taken aback as your attempt to fluster the kitten backfires, not expecting her to even seriously consider, let alone agree. Though you'd gladly take the opportunity.

"Ok, close your eyes." Khloe commanded and you duly obliged, shutting your eyes and leaning your head down.

Expecting only a small kiss on the cheek or head, you find yourself freezing stiff as you felt her tiny, soft lips touch yours for a few seconds before she pulls back, a blush and mischievous look on her cute face.

You can feel the eyes of a number of people nearby burning into you. You sheepishly look up and place a hand on the back of your head, trying to laugh it off. Looking around, you see a combination of raised eyebrows, looks of disgust and even a few glares of jealousy.

"Khloe, you can't do that!"

"That's not how you kiss?" Khloe looked at you in puzzled, genuine innocence.

>XIV character creation will never have this much soul
youtube.com/watch?v=ZniIPjAiOBo

based
fuck raiders.

if trannies can clear supposedly easy simon says content like savage but you're stuck begging people to carry through seiryu doesn't that say you're inferior to trannies

Attached: 1559026484294.jpg (2000x1125, 1.58M)

does everything sam does but worse for more effort

W-wtf they weren't supposed to dismantle my retard cope, better call them trannies!
Please, please, please never reproduce.

>Here's your copy of Journeys bro.

Attached: 78383783787378.jpg (2419x3225, 1.69M)

Sounds kinda useless when you have dbm already

I suppose it was only a matter of time until we had automated raid leaders. I always assumed WoW would at least be smart and make a practice mode for raids where it's you and a bunch of scripted AIs with an AI raid leader calling things out for you to prepare you for actual raids.

GO FAST but not really because your damage cooldown negates your speed bonus.
Getting get fucked in ShB with losing several abilities, getting a useless one, and having Anatman autism that provides a significant damage increase.
In my opinion, SAM is more fun.

Attached: 1560740761385.png (62x64, 11K)

For NIN, is it better to use TA at the start, or save it for like 30 seconds after the fight starts?

dbm is useful for text triggers but the bot uses voice triggers and since it can be played back in discord everyone hears it instead of only you.

I'd that Namazu

I don't understand why people think that raiding is this mythical realm controlled only by the harshest, cruelest and most deranged individuals. Raiding can be as hard or as fun as you want it to be. The actual people who are obsessed with muh meta and muh parses are an insanely small percentage of the population, and they keep to themselves of their own volition as to not taint their stats.

I will never able to clear Ultimates with pug so nothing matters. Yoshi should add more raids instead of ultimates

Remember that scholars are the enemy and needed to be punished for refusing to respect the content.

Attached: 1559092820409.jpg (1280x1490, 726K)

Right? Now shes insanely sexy

put up Shadow Fang then use it

>leveling healer for the first time ever
>research everything and gear properly so I don't fuck things up
>get into cutter's cry
>tank just stands in the sand whirlpool and calls me shit for not healing him enough
oh so this is how it is

Attached: o334.jpg (816x640, 58K)

I hate trannies as much as the next guy but anyone who thinks all raiders are parse trannies is a fucking lunatic.

I actually used to raid in WoW like a decade ago and would really like to get into it here. Maybe 5.0 is my time to do so, I have been playing this for years after all and am a decent player.

In easy content like 24 mans and dungeons and trials with random pugs just use it whenever. They have no sense of timing so waiting is a waste. Most of them will unload their full kit in the opening moments of a fight anyway.

>he's not on voice chat with his bros trading banter during prog
Epic cope

4 seconds. Each step is on a 1 second gcd. So its just a strong move but not as strong as people think.

Yes once you get sidewinder, empyrial arrow, and refulgent shot. You also have pitch perfect procs to worry about too. Once you get refulgent arrow you spend you triple shot and straighter shot procs on that instead.

>u r a tranny
>takes one to know one
>tranny
>i know you are but what am i
Fuck, where are the anti-XIV jannies to delete a thread when it actually deserves it?

Attached: 1523824900491.jpg (1280x909, 287K)

That’s cute

Just use it after Shadow Fang

now you know why some healers are cunts

the practice mode for raids is the PTR. they give you a character already ready to raid and you play the fight weeks/months before retail release.

>each one separately controls a limb and has to move and attack like it’s Robot Alchemic Drive

I don't see why so many people dislike riddle of fire, I think it makes a nice punctuation from normal MNK fist of fury to lay down some massive numbers for a bit. But then again, I play BLM mainly and enjoy it for massive Fire IV hits, so I might be biased.

I bet you also think Afflatus Misery is a DPS gain for WHM

Attached: 1560436705302.png (1444x1121, 512K)

And all normal rotations designed around 5th GCD trick

if you hate trannies then don't raid.

Omega and alexander.

Bard or Machinist? Which is more fun__________

>you miss almost 2 GCDs for an insanely strong attack that also buffs your party
Say hi to the job that will be in every world first.

Attached: UNF.jpg (1152x648, 579K)

Couldn't I just form a static and bar trannies from it?

MCH since you probably hate fun because you're here.

there really aren't that many, the only people screaming about trannies are shitters who are content to be worthless roulette heroes and are too anxious/retarded to get into a static or pug.

DNC and NIN are going to be required in every party honestly.

>muh static ecks dee
you're as bad as them

That's some nice salt you got there. How about some fries with it?

Attached: 1559919157922.jpg (1500x1500, 196K)

Imagine if your cast speed was reduced ONLY for your burst window. That's RoF

Yeah you could. This isn't rocket science. Maybe you're just too stupid to raid. You and at least a couple other on here. Just take up ERPing and crafting and then you can shit up the threads with your new brothers.

I can't wait for all the shitters to play DNC as they don't realise that some of their skills require them to be in melee range or be near the enemy as skills such as Technical Finish requires the enemy to be near you. Going to be several DNC at max range always and wondering why their dps is so low.

>Forming a regular dedicated raid group makes you as bad as actual parse trannies
What? Why?

I had some dumb fuck tell me he actually wanted a PTR to spoil him on every single bit of the game and wished SE would make one. I cannot comprehend this mindset.

Why are you being so hostile to someone who is on your side?

What are you guys playing until next week? I ran out of things to play now

Attached: ulrikbadass-alphinaud_leveilleur.jpg (1023x598, 220K)

Re you preparing glam for your gunblades, bros?

People already acknowledged this. Then again its the same for NIN.

can I get some links for comparison of jp and en?

It is assuming you're not fighting a dummy

>raid trannies literally start dilating and flinging shit at each other
im fucking lmao bros

The entire identity for mnk is to go fast. Having something like riddle of fire goes against the entire job identity of mnk.

Because that user is a raidtranny on defense.

I can't start making glamours now because I think they'll look vastly different once I'm a 2 meters tall rabbit person.

Not ff14, that's for sure.

>ask dumb questions on Yea Forums
>wow why are you so hostile????
gee

It sure is.
>tank pulls multiple rooms of enemies at once
>dps can’t keep up
>tank gets shredded
Why do they do this? You’re not saving any time, you’re just wasting even more.

>very popular MMO
>Hardly any good art of one of the most popular characters

Attached: 1550931721765.jpg (640x600, 39K)

Do you all think that the MCH changes will finally bring a sizable population to this job?

youtu.be/GLEMPaL9XjQ

Attached: 98416546654.jpg (725x360, 90K)

>these are the psychopaths that raid

Attached: 1553966673975.jpg (2400x7000, 2.04M)

probably some dumb wowfugee. some people play on the PTR not to test fights but to just fuck around with a max level character without putting in the work needed. almost like a instant level cap private server.

I'd wish that were real and available in the west.

Would I get extra damage on my attacks for the attack speed reduction? I might actually enjoy that if it were once every two minutes, unlock Fire V and have it take 7.5 seconds to cast. It would make a mushroom cloud and blind the entire raid and the text would appear below it.

Hell, at that point, it might as well be a level 1 limit break. Who the fuck wouldn't want to throw out personal limit breaks?

Attached: 1316986426004.png (906x572, 20K)

If you're not tanking to the window to the wall in SB dungeons you're doing it wrong. It's not the tank's fault the DPS are shit and no one's gonna know until you do a big pull.

Some of them. Here's Azeyma.

Attached: 1551820420090.png (750x1319, 2.18M)

Why do you think US/EU community has low clear rates? They're like mad dogs. XIV doesn't allow you to insult others in game. That's why everyone use passive aggressive tone. Yea Forums is only place where they can show their true natures

Attached: 1560729666713.jpg (1920x1080, 431K)

>why, yes, I don't do savages or ultimate, how did you know?

Attached: 190618165043-dallas-shooter-dallas-morning-news-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 78K)

emulators. just yesterday I was playing Xenoblade X on CEMU

But I am bro
DNC fags need to be gased.

No

>OH FUCK I MADE A MISTAKE
>BETTER DOUBLE DOWN ON IT TO LOOK SUPERIOR xD;;;
Seething.

Attached: 1559313558349.png (500x447, 317K)

Oh I see, you're mad because I said I would bar trannies. Couldn't you just find a group in the balance discord? They like your type there.

Oh and don't forget to take your HRT today! Wouldn't want you getting moody.

Oschon

Attached: 1542723847885.png (750x1319, 2.18M)

Dilate

Not that the server is currently capable of handling it, but MNK's burst phase should reduce all their attacks to .5 second cooldowns and allow you to queue up attacks to land one after the other. It'd be sort of like Zell's limit break where you just input commands as fast as possible to maximize the window.

>The party splits during the time travel phase
>Choose 1 tank, 2 dps and 1 healer to go back in time to do A4S and A8S before returning to ultimate.

Attached: 1537775826452.jpg (552x372, 21K)

Why not? it looks pretty smooth now.

Tsuyu!!!

Attached: ffxiv_28122017_184846.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Thaliak

Attached: 1534845914842.png (750x1319, 2.02M)

Kek. Based.

>raid trannies shitting up an xiv thread again
bros..

I want to mash that potato's womb so hard brehs

>be a shitbag in the Army but atleast receive some decent training
>get loaded up ready for a bloodboth
>damage some concrete and get shot by Cops who's Chief won't even secure funds for proper body armor
What a fag

Halone

Attached: 1553736295249.png (750x1319, 2.21M)

ignore the anti-raid faggot, stop giving him (You)s, and he'll fuck off

I only see people complaining about trannies

With a title like "the Warden" I kind of expected her in something more armored or with a shield in hand, but I guess that overlaps with Halone.

I don't know who is against who anymore.

Attached: 1498956112308.jpg (322x605, 43K)

Did he catch a glimpse?

kek

And Rhalgr, who also has the big ass statue at Rhalgr's Reach. There are also statues of Llymlaen (at Aleport) and Nald'thal (Thal is at the THM guild and Thal's Respite, and Nald is at Nald's Reflection)

Attached: 1554247590182.png (750x1319, 2.14M)

Ishgard wins again.

You guys talking about Alex ultimate aren't thinking big enough.

Ultimate Faust

Someone took a picture of one in the wild.

Attached: 1560521440534.png (576x466, 494K)

Leveling my first tank (DRK) how do I know when to respect content and only pull one room at a time and when to go crazy and pull as much as possible?

Attached: black mage ff14.png (469x387, 407K)

how long before it kills itself?

*Dabs on you*

Attached: dancer.png (2000x2222, 2.46M)

Isn't that also Byregot's tower?

experience

Only gacha and anime adaptation can boost popularity among artists.

She's supposed to be more like a judge. Sophia is very likely an ancient Meracydia version of Azeyma. On that card she's even wearing the same horns that Sophia's "daughter" has.

Attached: 1548156340447.png (1000x1077, 514K)

>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny
>everyone who's better than me is a tranny

Attached: 1560101166530.gif (161x153, 1.91M)

makes me fucking laugh every fucking time

Attached: 1553119271759.gif (500x361, 1.79M)

western fanart is garbage and japanese people hardly play mmos.

WHY IS NINJA SO UNFUN TO PLAY AAAAAAA

Why does Past Minfilia look so much smugger than our Minfilia

Yes, which is actually the Crystal Tower.

Attached: 1539640383560.gif (500x281, 1.2M)

>Not Ultimate Rhitahtyn
You lack vision.

Attached: 1552446780257.jpg (207x244, 6K)

Yoshi's trying to get me to buy that minfilia top for my potato

I'm not sure what's worse, having trannies in your static or irl women. Every static I've encountered has AT LEAST one real walking vagina, and it's sickening watching the rest of the simps and cucks in the party fighting for their attention. They always blow ass at the game too, constantly causing wipes and doing minimal damage. After trying out 8 different statics, each one with a fucking girl in it, I finally settled down for one where the girl in question was a 40 year old woman. At that age she's mostly quiet and the rest of the static might occasionally call her raid mommy or some other cringe-inducing backwash, but at least the game is playable and we've cleared every tier this expac.

Attached: 1560717912542.png (220x400, 164K)

>someone is worse than me
>call them fucking shit
>someone is better than me
>call them a tryhard loser
easy money

Post Ilberds

Attached: 1560706570945.jpg (700x700, 221K)

They have the radius of Assize. You basically have to be in the area code for it to hit. You cant miss with it unless you're literally hugging the opposite edge of a boss arena.

date

Attached: 1558448106084.png (901x1200, 1.63M)

I always thought she was connected to Azim as well, Azim's domain also being the sun and guardian of his children.

Simple and boring melee rotation. weapons are ugly. You’re just a TA dildo.

Attached: D9bdfEOU0AAikby.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

>I'm better than you trash
>I'm better than everyone
>u shit lol
>shit parse lol
Don't know user. Most raidposters are aggressive autists.

please mash my potato

Attached: 1555464837194.jpg (850x637, 68K)

>I'm not sure what's worse
Raid couples, no matter the gender.

ur ping sucks

>still clinging to charging lilies during downtime when you can't even do that with current whm unless the target is actually missing hp

Yep. Azim and Nhaama also have some weird relation to Bahamut and Tiamat, who share their titles of Dawn Father and Dusk Mother.

god look how thicc those lalas are

Gotta have to agree with that user.

Raid trannies, please dilate then neck
Based. I'd take a base ball bat to these fucks if I could

got smn to 50 and it's pretty boring besides applying massive dots during big pulls, will their rework make them more fun?

My FC has no women in it, but most of the guys are ass awful at actually playing the game. A few are pretty good, one is so retarded he doesn't use Enochian as a 70 BLM.

>it’s not the tanks fault he doesn’t have the gear to take that kind of damage and doesn’t know how to properly use his dmg mitigation and will stand in every aoe expecting to be healed through it all
is this the mindset of every tank player?

What jobs are going to fun in shb?

Attached: 1558874080330.jpg (1000x1410, 207K)

>BEING GOOD AT THE GAME BAD
yikes, we really are being invaded by nu-wowfugees.

avec plaisir

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1546928038403.png (646x605, 286K)

pet the twin

Attached: 6m6aasfhn0531.png (640x904, 405K)

The number one Chad job, GNB, of course.

It's always neat when a setting's lore does that kind of thing, like Ifrit being based on Zurvan or Ramuh to Rhalgr

>bragging about being an expert roulette hero
M Y S I D E S

I'd rather raid with a tranny faggot than a woman (female) as long as they keep their stupid shit to themselves. Every company or guild I've ever raided with, outside of a couple exceptions, the women were ALWAYS attention whores, ALWAYS drama hogs and ALWAYS corrupted the cohesion of the raid team. The overwhelming majority of women are trash at teamwork and videogames in general.

Return to us, oh true king of Ala Mhigo!

Attached: 1560365503794.png (1068x1080, 657K)

How do hrothgar reproduce?

If you queue for an expert roulette and there's no first time bonus you pull to the wall. If the DPS are shit it's the DPS's fault. I've fucking healed enough shit to know that. If shit's not dead after like 10 god damn Holys then the DPS are fucking bad. End of story.

People in the threads always hated raid tranny faggots. The na raiding community is insufferable. It wasn't until a resurgence of storm blood trannies do people try and talk about this shit

the second Yea Forums managed to successfully push the meme that being good at raiding turned you trans was the second these threads became wound-licking camps for absolute shitters, the kind of cunt who ruins your o9s farm party because they're too fucking stupid to do blaze properly

pull all adds to the boss room if you cant do that from sastasha to the ghimlyt dark don't bother tanking

Attached: 1558654497511.png (1024x576, 593K)

BLM mainly because nothing was removed, only added, and the job was already very well designed to begin with. GNB seems like it could be fun. NIN. SAM.

god i want to purify her with my cock .

By being gayfur homo lords. Fucking gay race.

The plot thickens...

Attached: conspiracyboard.jpg (852x1096, 199K)

revisionist history. Yea Forums threads used to relentlessly mock non-raiders during heavensward, in line with the generally "git gud" attitude that Yea Forums has about videogames

What are you even talking about? The black lily lets you regain potency lost from having to actually heal. This is called a DPS gain.

Yeah, I love digging into the lore and finding these connections. I'm curious to find out what Titan is based on, because he's the only ARR primal we don't know yet.

Is Bard harder than Machinist? People say that MCH is more difficult, however, I found bard to be more active overall.

It's not wowfugees. The raid tranny meme has been echoed for a long time. Honestly it was kind of a dumb meme. But parrot shit long enough and you attract actual retards who think they're in good company, similar to how many people unironically believe Yea Forums is a place for political bait and tranny posting and not vidya.

Maybe in the carebear hugbox that is /vg/. Why don't do go back there, Balmung shitter.

>SAM
Dumbed down to cater to drooltarded midarespammers

You're the only one saying any of that shit

rule of thumb: dungeons that were max level content at one point (50/60 roul, 70, EX roul) go wall to wall. For leveling roul and story dungeons it's mostly experience and gauging the healer competency and gear.

God. Imagine being so skillful at raiding. I want to be you.
You're so good. God Among Man.

Attached: 1560718415439.png (380x315, 18K)

Kill yourself limsa afker.

These aren’t expert roulettes I’m experiencing this in. These are people still leveling

>just got an invite to the Novice Network after a couple weeks of play
Should I join it?

Attached: 1545074574945.jpg (640x640, 37K)

all the melees got simplified to some degree except for ninja. dragoon has practically no timer management now, monk has been gutted, samurai lost hagakure management.

k

Attached: o0400031814310962398.jpg (400x318, 63K)

I'm new to SAM but basically you're not supposed to use midare a lot since kenki skills do more overall damage, right?

The Au Ra origin is confusing the hell out of me really. There are signs like the Bahamut and Tiamat connection suggesting they may actually be born from dragons. But they exist on the First too and Midgardsormr doesn't seem to be there, so other dragons shouldn't be there either. But their name on the First is Drahn, which is the Dragonspeak word for 'dragon'.

Attached: 1556536204788.png (600x724, 444K)

>picked leviathan years ago without realizing it, only played game sporadically
>getting back into it for SHB
>notice a bunch of people shitting on leviathan
is it really that bad?

I will be very surprised if DNC isn't significantly nerfed potency wise either on release or before eden savage

So let me start this by saying I do not play BRD or MCH and have zero interest in DNC just to remove all possible bias and open the floor to a legitimate discussion.

I sincerely don't see a world here where BRD and MCH make it into 5.X raid groups. DNC provides so much fucking support that it borders on godlike, especially considering how you can stack shit like Saber Dance with TA, BL, tether, Embolden, etc... to make one DPS into a demigod for a time. BRDs utility got gutted, MCH has practically none left, and the major one they provide conflicts with DNC.

Doubtless, DNC will surely have the lowest personal DPS of any job. But I do not see it being so low that it justifies not bringing one for the ludicrous support they bring. They even have the best mobility in the game so they can safely dodge all mechanics better than anyone else. The job being easy to play coupled with this makes them an INCREDIBLY safe bet to bring that provides insane synergy for your entire group.

BRD and MCH bros, are you worried? Are these concerns unfounded? Am I wrong here that on paper DNC looks fucking broken?

Attached: 1560794495146.jpg (751x890, 521K)

>me press shinten many times, no go over 100
>me smart

POPULAR SERVER BAD

Anything but crystal dc are filled with try hard raid trannies that are too busy dilating and obsessing over fflogs to actually clear content anyways

Raid couples are just preformed cliques. The trouble being with either of them that they constitute more than one person in your eight man group so you wind up having to cater more towards them to avoid having to fill multiple slots.

Worse are the little groups that have three or four people that know each other, once they reach that point, they start to throw their weight around thinking they own the place and would rather destroy a static than not get their way.

First static I tried out, the leader was a fat, smoking 40 year old with like 5 kids and everyone in that fucking static was so bad they couldn't clear o9s

It's basically a reddit faggot infested global chat where people compete for community points. You likely won't have your questions answered, just drowned out by the circlejerk.

You're trash, kid. Walking trash. Learn to play game.

Attached: eat shit.png (212x135, 55K)

No, you're completely correct, yet another expansion this dev team is being pants on head retarded to push something they personally like.

Au Ra are born from the true light and dark gods who are the opposite genders of the fake primals. That's why they have a Dawn father and a Dusk mother.

No. It's an attention whore shithole. Most of the mentors there are trash too.

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it endlessly flowed into Alisaie.

Attached: 54334535435435345435.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

i legitimately have no idea how you having a bunch of ultimate weapons makes the whiny roulette heroes who post about raid trannies correct, unless you're insane enough to be both an ultimate raider and still think all raiders are trannies

>two posts because he didn't get a reply to the first one
BROS..

rent free

ixion is up on cerberus if you still need it, fags

Attached: alisaie 6435623454243.jpg (2052x1038, 204K)

I've heard all of these concerns and I don't mind. I still want to level MCH simply because it looks cool and fun, I could give a damn about whether or not the job is meta or not.

>chaos server
>do heaven on high 2 times
>3 french on each of the tries, they just run around grabbing enemies and dying
>take 3x the normal time to do one HoH

I know understand the hate about these fucks, get me out of this hellhole

Attached: 1547724100771.gif (320x240, 758K)

Alisaie is baby's-first-animu-waifu tier bad.

Now that's a static killer
>RIGHT LEG STOP THROWING OFF OUR BALANCE

Can I get a quick summary of each Server?

Why are you so reasonable?

This dude
is the same as this guy
I remember the actual dude that posted that picture a few months ago and he was having some bantz against people who never attempted savage and ultimates or something

>No mention of the possibility of Dragonsong Ultimate.
>Starts with Thordan, but when the Ultimate End gauntlet starts Estinien shows up.
>Have to keep him alive through the fucking thing so he can use his Aery shield to keep you alive through ultimate end.
>Thordan dies because Estinien skewers Nidhogg's eye out of Ascalon.
>fight near-immediately transitions to Nidhogg.
>after a while Now just says fuck it and decides to kill you since you don't have Hrea's eye.
>At some point everyone nearly dies, so Healers LB.
>the sheer surge of Aether taps into the midstream.
>Haurchefaunt and Ysayle help out with Tank LB as Nid literally bores the platform you're on out of Azys Lla.
>final phase is spent in free fall as a remixed Dragonsong blasts in the backround.
Fuck this is autistic, but I can't shake the image.

BRD should at the least have the cooldown on Battle Voice lowered, simply because at this time it looks like Summoner's Devotion is just as strong and on the same cooldown, and it makes no fucking sense to me for SMN to have an equal raid buff to BRD.

CRYSTAL BAD HUURR HURRR TRANNY HURRRR

That’s pretty much it.

Is it worth it if I don't want actual advice from there but just want some level of background shit? It still kind of bothers me how nobody talks in general, outside of a couple of people in the aetheryte plazas at the busiest times. Games like Warframe got me used to a lobby chat that's busy, even if 99% of the chat content is people making shit jokes and begging for plat.

The only thing I can think of is Dalamud was cleft out of the burn, and I'm assuming Bahamut was held in proximity during that time. It's possible just like all the other types of dragons, from dragonflies to great wyrms, the Au Ra are either a more evolved form of wyvern offshoot, or the result of exposure/tempering as over time the tempered take on some aspects of their primal. I suppose it would be possible if generation after generation of originally tempered peoples continued to carry on, the original tempering would become more distant while the extra traits might remain.

It would also fit some of their lore regarding the Dusk Mother/Dawn Father.

>that picture a few months ago
Two-three days ago.

T. 40% cuck

light is so much more worse. the french at least try to communicate in english unlike the krauts

Pick anything on Aether or Primal since each data center is pretty much it's own megaserver now.

>raid couples are always the worst. You can SMELL the drama before it even comes.
Doesn't help that the "female" in the relationship still pulls the flirting tactic to get her way in the group. Also I love how some of the couples are so full of themselves, that they have to announce their relationship status everywhere they go.

Like this faggot: youtube.com/watch?v=6rSsg56VGhM
I don't remember if he does it in this video aside from the names of his and his wife's characters, but he always says
>ME AND MY WIFE AND MY SISTER AND MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND
in videos about MMOs they played together. It's so fucking obnoxious.

>Primal
furries
>Aether
Raid trannies
>Crystal
Reddit hugbox and shitters

DNC will be insane and I don't know how the fuck they think it's fine.
>completely neuter all of BRD's and MCH's damage increase utility except Battle Voice
>introduce DNC which provides massive amounts of utility
What the fuck are they thinking
Their numbers are nowhere near low enough to justify the amount of shit they bring. Yoshi P is a giant fucking retard.

Attached: 1552960792714.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

Just don't go Balmung.

Adamantoise is the best server but there is one guy who likes join FC then eat all the housing items.

>IF someone is better than me they're a raid tranny
>If someone is worse than me they're and ERPtranny

Jeez guys it's not that complex.

Bard has a higher overall APM, but MCH has a "press 16 buttons in 10 seconds" window to then do fuckall for 50 seconds.

It's all changed in 8 days so don't worry either way

But then how would they also exist on the First? Existing in other dimensions should mean that they're just a natural consequence of the sundering like the other races. But then why do they have a Dragonspeak name on the First? Is it just pure coincidence?

Is it worth getting this in 2019 if I've never played it? I wanted to buy it a while ago, but never had the money. Do you also need friends to play it? 'cause I don't have any lol

Was the cross server Market Board a good thing or not? When will they just make it one single board for the data center instead of having to go to the other worlds?

I guess you could if you just wanted to shitpost/read shitposts, maybe try finding a linkshell or fc?

Reddit was the place telling everyone to ditch Crystal and go to Aether though

*AHEM*
Fuck Eorzians
Fuck Hydaelyn
Fuck Zodiark too
and most of all Fuck Ala Mhniggers.

Attached: 1560476360266.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

you're as bad as the people posting it if all you do is cry about it

bull fucking shit, frenchies are the worst fucking plague i have seen, every single french tank i've seen did not use stances, didn't use any cds because they were waiting to use them in the first 3 seconds of dungeon bosses and refuse to communicate in english

I don't play in meta circles or attempt to speed clear, so it's all moot to me. I'm going to play MCH and have fun so long as its mechanics are fun to use, not because it brings a lot of support.

To use an MTG term, I'd clearly fall into the Timmy line of thinking with that.

It hasn't even been a year

>implying he could get on Balmung if he wanted to

It's literally the most popular the game has ever been. This question is stupid. There's a new expansion in 9 days. Everyone will be on equal ground again. You can get to the level cap in like a week. Just play it if it looks cool. You're not missing anything to get in.

Are there Namazu on the 1st...

Attached: IMG_20190614_221930.jpg (1080x1016, 114K)

>level cap in a week
How

>Ultimate Omegascape v∞
>fight starts with you fighting Omega
>goes through his phases: original, F and M, then the second form from O12S
>around halfway through the fight when shit starts getting serious, you start to see a light in the sky
>light gets closer
>eventually comes crashing into the arena
>Omega is completely destroyed by a giant hand coming crashing down
>a new duty title shows up on screen as the hands lifts up right, fading to black right before the full figure is revealed
>Ultimate Midgardsormr: Father of Dragons

I was just pulling shit out of my ass. I don't know the difference, and I don't think I'll ever care to. I quit raiding and took a free transfer to Crystal from Aether to just play casual anyway and I have not seen any discernable difference in attitudes or population.

If they were in the First's version of Othard then they're probably all Sin Eaters now. Sorry user...

No there was a different evolutionary path. There are only Namoogles.

I should find one at some point, but I want to hold off until I know I'm 'in' enough to play longterm and actually start paying a sub. I'll join the NN for now in that case. How do you suggest finding FCs? Most of the recruiting posts I see are in other languages because EU server.

How about you just ignore name calling and grow the fuck up.

>Another failed Proto Ozma
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
FUCK YOSHIDA
AND FUCK EUREKA
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: hitler2.jpg (115x115, 3K)

To be honest this "better than me" is not very legit. Look at Mr Happy. You can clear ultimates with grey parse. Game is not really MLG pro simulator. I think PVE is not very good for measuring personnel skill. PVP is. But well...XIV pvp...

>Do you also need friends to play it?
It's an MMO. You play an MMO with other people.
If you don't have friends that play it you make some. Join a guild, talk to people, etc.
If you are antisocial fuck you won't get anywhere after you finished the story.

Why is Yea Forums so hipsterish? Whenever a view becomes mainstream or even just slightly accepted, they flip to the next most contrarian opinion

Here' for EU

Chaos has all the germans
Light has all the french
You go to Chaos for obvious reasons

Moogle and Louisoux are the center points of french gathering, you don't get to speak english there. Stay away. Ragnarok, Cerberus and Odin are the raid servers. The others are pretty chill, except for Lich, which is dead af

and the krauts are just as bad

The main story quest.

>Finally level 67 astro
>Non msq Content is getting fun
>Running raids I never bothered with before because of DPS queue
>Running pod and loving it, getting to 50 to run HoH
>Still hate running msq
>Still hate healing through pointless damage
>Still hate raising THAT guy

Attached: 1552857501012.jpg (436x536, 51K)

If you want to discuss the game, look for a good FC or Linkshell instead, they'll likely be friendlier to beginner's too. It sucks there isn't really any world community outside of sekrit clubs, but that's the way it is.

Bros...

Attached: IMG_20190619_044013.jpg (800x941, 44K)

Raid trannies KYS

>every single french tank i've seen did not use stances, didn't use any cds because they were waiting to use them in the first 3 seconds of dungeon bosses and refuse to communicate in english
Sounds just like any other big dick hardcore tank trying to run dungeons without their pocket healers.
No, seriously. Those tanks are everywhere regardless of nationality, but even then Krauts do it way more than the french.
Baguettes fuck up more mechanics than your average player though.

Forward and back and then go forward and back And then go forward and back, then put one foot forward

Attached: 1361215241564.jpg (320x272, 7K)

Uhhh i flipped Chaos and Light around, you go to Light for a good time

>saving my picture of YoshiP
Thanks bro, have another

Attached: 20190613173320_1.jpg (1920x1080, 321K)

They should not bother with the Ultimate fights when not even 5% bother with it.

I have this, but there was never a problem, both are good at raiding and hardly talk about irl stuff. Maybe it's because they are living together for 7 years already.

Me neither, on my aether alt there are a few more PFs up but everyone plays the same

wait, is that Yoshi P's character? He plays a fucking fem lala?

It's never a bad time to join the game. Try the trial that lets you get to level 35 without a time limit to see if you think it's up your alley. You can make friends as you play, or just play solo and group with randoms.

Attached: 1456090550907.png (603x991, 389K)

it will be a mix of NIN and RDM in that it will be highly desirable but also so simple that any retard who can use stuff on CD will be able to play it about as well as anyone else

light is dead server.

Is this sex?

How much DPS could he pull with a corner 8's deck?

Attached: D9EBMnSVAAAEKj6.jpg (1200x1348, 520K)

Regardless you can still find a good number of french on Light and germans on Chaos.

Yes.

Attached: 1558809995694.webm (892x652, 2.78M)

You have to buy a skip to do that
Don't do that unless you have that shameless wowfugee attitude

I know where this pic is going and I like it

that's his dev account character he uses for live letters. his personal account is unknown.

A week is stretching it for your first character.
If you know what you are doing and skip dialogue/cutscenes you can rush through pretty quickly though. Before SB came out and boost potions were a thing I got a fresh alt from 0 to 60 with the MSQ done within 3 days of just going at it hard, adding the SB content to that wouldn't add more than another day or two at most. That's obviously not how most people are going to play though, especially not the first time through when you are still exploring and fucking about and not just rushing from objective to objective.

It's always the young who do this shit. the fresher the relationship, the higher the drama. Meanwhile boomer couples are way more chill.

Yeah, you could see them underwater in the Benchmark.

>he didn't know
Every once in a while YoshiP visits different servers to whore her out.

Attached: 20190614002333_1.jpg (2560x1440, 739K)

Literally nobody wants that.
Omegascape was a travesty in fight design, story, even music.

For what purpose? World First will be JP.

>his personal account is unknown.
It isn't. People just respect him enough to not paste it everywhere.

I honestly have no clue, Au Ra lore isn't something I'm very familiar with, so I'm just spitballing possibilities for someone else to eliminate or pursue.

I guess to start at the beginning, we know Midgarsommar and Omega came from another world. I'm going to assume it to be another shard, though in truth we don't know if that's the case or not. If it is, it would mean the shards are technically floating in the void of space and are theoretically reachable simply by crossing the void, which is what Mid and Omega seemed to do.

One thing Omega's logs stated was that he passed several stars on his way to the source, which would also mean Midgarsommar also passed these places. It's possible the dragon stopped at some to rest/recharge some aether/some unknown reason, and by doing so, inadvertently sowed some of his seed there. I believe he had seven eggs, and I know of Bahamut, Tiamat, Ratoskr, Niddhog, and Hraesvalgr on the source, maybe the other two were deposited on other planets?

At any rate, it will be interesting to see the answer in about a week.

PRAISE THE FURY.

why does every server have that cat player that wear metallic blue dyed dresses

1 melee, 2 ranged, 1 caster is a possibility if BRD out dps DRG.

Attached: 1558109147718.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

Can someone link again that tease of the actual main theme of ShB that was leaked in a stream?

True, here's the distribution, it's defo favoured or FR on Chaos and GR on light.

Do NOT come to phoenix me and my pals dont want you around

Attached: ff14serverdistr.png (1049x266, 108K)

I took him for an elezen kinda guy but this is interesting i guess

You in the discord for it user? You got like a week til they dont touch it for a while just queue for clear runs

>dressing his Lala in Minfilia's lewd ass outfit
What did Yoshi-P mean by this?

There's also a statue of Halone at the end of Dusk Vigil, right before the boss wrecks it down.

how is this data even achieved?

>implying fighting Midgardsormr in his proper full sized form wouldn't be the coolest shit

Did they make MCH fun to play yet? Hated the way he played last expac

Because I wanted to raid on multiple characters and the lockouts make that impossible without alts?
What the fuck does leveling alts have to do with world firsts, that's like the least important part imagineable for it with how quick tiers die nowadays.

>that lala tummy

Attached: infuse my dick.jpg (1007x702, 108K)

There are female Hrothgar retard. They just are very rare. As a result all of them are white knight fedora tippers as they have to compete for puss.

Looks like it will be fun to play in ShB

I keep seeing MNKs in dungeons who stay in fists of earth and knock mobs around with earth tackle

MCH will be fun when ShB drops next Friday

WoL has been saving up.

>25% of french in Chaos

Attached: 1558625516248.png (971x550, 553K)

He has a fetish for ass windows and navels

>About to clear proto ozma
>Walk off the edge of the arena when he's at 2%.
>Still dies before I actually do, get the achievement while dead.

If you're on Primal, just keep queuing for clear runs, they seem to clear more often than they don't. I don't know about Aether and Crystal though.

>If it is, it would mean the shards are technically floating in the void of space and are theoretically reachable simply by crossing the void, which is what Mid and Omega seemed to do.
I've always had the feeling that space and the void are the same things in Final Fantasy, but we still don't really know how the shards work. Arbert said that the First exists "closest" to the Source which suggests you can measure some kind of distance between each shard, whether that distance is physical or some kind of interdimensional weirdness. We do know that Midgardsormr is from the Dragonstar which we can physically see from the Source, but no idea where Omega comes from.
>I believe he had seven eggs, and I know of Bahamut, Tiamat, Ratoskr, Niddhog, and Hraesvalgr on the source, maybe the other two were deposited on other planets?
The other two are Vrtra and Azdaja, which apparently are known on the Source. We just haven't run into them yet.

It mentions on top, it's not accurate at all of course because there is no official data.

It's a simple search of all players at peak hour and then adding +1 to the counter of whatever languages they use (EF players get +1 to E and +1 to F as well). It still gives a very rough estimate how the language distrubtion per server is

Only WF JP got in SB was UcoB.

This is old data as I remember tho.

Tons of people who don't uncheck languages. This is pointless data.

Yes, famale lala black mage.

>Do NOT come to phoenix me and my pals dont want you around
Have fun with your obnoxious content creator thot.

MCH has its damage at least, BRD on the other hand... Well you could argue the increase in overall potency and changing straight shot downright to just
Refulgent Arrow could be a changer in BRDs DPS. Not to say we have yet to see the final potency for Apex Arrow. As for DNC I saw it coming a mile away. Mostly because I have played the fuck out tactics and DNC is well a requirement due to the buff nature of it. That being said I fail to see why or how DNC made them think "fuck BRD, MCH, and AST" it's like everyone in S-E just had a stroke in the middle of all this.

It depends on what you didn't like from SB MCH (which there are many). I don't mine the weaving between 1.5s heated blasts. Wildfire and Pets having controllable detonation is also a plus and makes planning for awkward burst phases. Just removing the barrel and reworking overheat is enough for me to deem the job fun.

Wildfire is still shit as it's a time duration instead of just lasting X amount of GCD.
Queen Automaton and Rook summon take too long before they initiate their damage.

WILD
AND
PURE
AND
FOREVER
FREE

Attached: susano.png (620x667, 452K)

No such thing

tfw know french and english so i can double dip :^)

Attached: 1535942122328.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>tfw shadowbringers red mage will still be very easy but we can now use reprise to dump mana to stop having to hold manafication so we won't overcap

Attached: 1559215215542.png (900x900, 814K)

you are 100% a tranny

MAKE WAY

9 more days
streamable.com/z9480

Attached: 1.jpg (761x1051, 217K)

Each card represents two of the twelve.

Yeah it was taken after the transfer period, so only paid transfers and new players are added after but we don't have data on that
Literally who?

Omega was great, better than Alexander overall
inb4 you cite living liquid as one of the best fights ever

>not being an ishgardchad

Attached: file.png (422x750, 590K)

Red Mage is fun to play.

>not playing the most easy braindead jobs in ultimate so you can trick people into thinking you're good at the game even though you're too stupid to play anything more complex than rdm

Thanks, user.

Why is Embolden such a stupid skill. Why does it have to have damage drop of at all. I'd rather it be constant instead of it falling off.

When can we join the Temple Knights GC?

AST's card changes aren't too different from average Balance fishing luck currently, and they can tweak numbers pretty easily now since it's all just straight damage boosts

>get a new mount
>looks like it has some edgy haircut when I sit on it due to my glamour

Perfect.

Attached: CRAWLING.png (501x333, 209K)

>DUDE i hit the trick attack at the right time!

Is it okay to kiss a lala

Attached: IMG_20190618_115618.jpg (1497x1946, 280K)

Both SB jobs felt good to play. They really hit the mark for job design, compared to the fuckups that were the HW jobs.

FUCK I WANT MY GUNBLADE
I'm doing all the content I can with this thing, I've never been so hyped for a job

Attached: 1542176496928.png (465x409, 390K)

Tell me about expansions release. HW and SB. How it was. Is it even possible to make "anonymous static" for ultimates?

I'm just glad I never will get my cards overwritten by anothers AoE as everything is single target.

The correct course of action with a lalafell is tender loving

Attached: 1507983308618.jpg (1800x1280, 698K)

There would be too much of an imbalance. They would need to add some kind of Doman GC at the same time to stop everyone from going to it.

Why are you talking about content you've never even done?

its very strangely designed because the "optimal" fflogs fucker way of using it basically boils down to fucking yourself over to give damage to other people instead of using it during your own burst. enchanted reprise in shb might help better with alignment but its still a stupid skill. at least it didn't get gutted like most other raid buffs though.

youtube.com/watch?v=QO85C1cZae0

Attached: 1541655548192.gif (225x225, 348K)

only on the forehead

Does the damage bonus get overwritten by a successive Technical Finish?

If not, doing 4 steps+TF, then spamming 0step TFs until the buff wears off seems pretty powerful.

>Why does it have to have damage drop of at all. I'd rather it be constant instead of it falling off.
Because if it were constant, it'd about as overpowered as TA, meaning RDM would get nerfed in some other way.

What's the best way to farm MGP? I want that korpokkur mount.

>Is it even possible to make "anonymous static" for ultimates?
What?

god i hope sophic gunblade is good (and also, well, actually exists) since if it does it'll have the perfect color scheme to go with alexandrian fending armor on gnb

Soon™

>Yoshida sings this
What the fuck, how can one man be so based?

You need to activate Technical Step before you get the DDR minigame for Technical Finish, and Technical Step has a 2 minute cooldown.
So no, you cannot.

Thordan is BEGGING to be an ultimate fight with a phase for all 13 warriors. I'd count on it before Nidhogg. Other fights they could do would be Warring Triad leading up to Kefka or the Four Lords and end with an actual Koryu battle

Challenge log, mini cactpot, fashion report, and sit in the saucer all day and do GATEs between other stuff. You'll make at least 200k a week.

annoying how people in the media tour videos kept saying "yeah it's just scathe"

Dumbass, if you have to heal you can just lose a gcd on afflatus rapture instead of using medica I and the dps loss from using afflatus rapture is a lot less than if you use medica I.

Afflatus misery is only a dps loss if you don't have to heal at all.

Technical finish can only be done once per Technical Step use, which is on a 180 seconds CD.

About as possible as having an "anonymous sports team"

You mean one made out of randoms? Yeah but they will ask you to watch Mr Happy's video or some shit.

>Tell me about expansions release. HW and SB. How it was.
lag and server restarts

>Is it even possible to make "anonymous static" for ultimates?
you just need voice chat because text chat is too slow

Ahhhh. I see. Yeah, that makes sense, then.

Just doing fashion report and cactpot is bare minimum. You'll probably get like 100k a week. Chocobo racing is probably the fastest way to "farm" it though and if you haven't done it before you can get a TON of free MGP just by doing the progression through it and completing the one-time challenge rewards.

I did all the content I mentioned
Next question please

its specially annoying because these people saw that the enchanted version has a whopping potency of 300 while most of us were still looking at blurry leaks of the unenchanted version and had no way to know that using it to avoid overcapping was a dps optimization because of the new manafication buff and the high potency on the skill

PF group who want to learn and clear ultimates. I heard this is JP thing. You don' need to be part of someone static.

Attached: D9bIJvAU8AU0w1-.jpg (900x1200, 297K)

In the earlier thread a guy needed a healer. In case he didn't need a scholar I figured I'd be a bro and add real quick that ala mhigans can do all healing jobs with peak effeciency. xi/v/ will survive any and all janny tankbusters.

Attached: 1559425074431.png (700x700, 1022K)

every square inch of their body*

You'll never see the WoW dev team do this at Blizzcon.

Attached: ffxiv team.jpg (1258x811, 243K)

That's just a static then...

Not for ultimates, even in JP they form statics for it.

for learning yes, for clear you need static/voice chat all the way.

I played MCH in 3.0 when it was complete dog shit for raiding, so I don't really care. As long as it's fun, I'll play it.

>SB art book on sale right there
AHHHHHHH I WANT TO LIVE IN FUCKING JAPAN

Attached: 1532015391434.gif (200x150, 2.71M)

Post sad crying Hrothgar edits, need it for a friend.

Attached: 1553880214564.jpg (649x656, 57K)

Just take the average of it of it's highest potential and lowest then just give it that all the way through?

Lalas need love too.

Attached: 1551177106364.jpg (3015x2401, 1.02M)

But do the audience own phones?

>Ion sings...uhhh...orcish grunt theme

Pretty sure last time they did it was 2014

it takes 4 GCDs you fucking donkey

Ultros is the Yea Forums, journo, resetera and E-celeb server, it's a complete shithole so don't go there.

Read the tooltips

Attached: 1558795210581.jpg (801x742, 402K)

Aether- Reddit datacenter
Crystal - /vg/ datacenter
Primal - Yea Forums datacenter

best feet

You should expect The Warring Triad before Nidhogg.

Ultimate Odin would be Nut Busting though.

1500 potency is not really a lot in 5.0 scaling and it gets reduced by 75% the second it reaches a 2nd target.

Probably never, Ishgard had its own expansion that let us get attached to it and resolve its issues so it's quite a bit more popular than the other nations. If anything, I always felt they'd just eventually supplant the grand companies entirely and eventually actually do get a Crystal Braves like organization formed.

I would join AM's grand company though, the resistance has some nice uniforms.

We should get Dragonsong War Ultimate, with Shiva, Thordan and Nidhogg

I wonder how Spriggan is going to turn out
Me and my friends joked about transferring there from Cerb just because of the name

To me DNC looks more like the first stone of the fabled Support party slot they've been talking about since 2.0 given how fat the buffs are.
For 6.0 I really expect them to remove both BRD and DNC from the DPS pool (while reducing their own DPS to increase the potency of their buffs) to be part of the new Support slot, add the Geomancer as the third Support and put a new physical RDPS in so that MCH isn't left alone.

>Don't do Extreme Primals
>Don't do Savage Raids
>Check FFlogs on a whim and people still managed to Parse my normal mode Raids and 24-Mans

I feel violated. Especially given that one was Orbonne on my first run blind where I tanked the floor for 95% of the dungeon.

>he thinks people care about damage reduction on aoe
When people look at potencies, they look at their single target potential because of raids.

isn't it 4 seconds plus whatever the delay is after using tech step but before using the first dance?

this is cute and pure and almost makes me regret having to gas all lalafells.

I feel like I'm going to get banned or something for posting a reddit link but here you go dude

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/bg78ct/a_comprehensive_server_guide/

The steps have only 1 second recast time, so it's about 2 GCDs for the full dance.

Just watched a video of someone clearing UCoB, and damn. These players are 100% mentally ill in some way to be able to dedicate that much time to memorizing the dance. It's not hard to see why everyone assumes these players are trannies.

Attached: 1560713875447.gif (300x204, 2.34M)

I NEED CHEESE CHEDDAR

>Moved to Japan because weeb
>Get a job localizing FFXI
>Get promoted to localizing FFXIV and helping out with lore
>Get to perform music onstage infront of thousands of people
>You will never be Koji Weeb Fox

Bless her and her tits

Thanks breh, if you've got anymore, I've some to trade.

Attached: metro_goldwyn_mayer.jpg (866x768, 70K)

Do normal modes automatically get uploaded if you're running ACT? I've seen several of my runs on my fflogs account.

*ruins your spell names*

Attached: koji.jpg (237x801, 30K)

just opt out.

Wouldn't that require them to go back and rebalance all old content for the Supports, which they have said they will never do?

>where I tanked the floor for 95% of the dungeon.
Good thing that you stay at normals and 24-mans

Attached: 1558919545709.jpg (404x422, 163K)

>Literally who?
youtube.com/watch?v=XCR1u_HJFKk

GOD DAMN THIS ART

Attached: file.png (960x629, 1.24M)

No, you still have to upload it yourself or have someone to upload it.

They are not going to remove any ranged DPS, since they want the same number of jobs in every role.

>You have to be mentally ill to put effort into something
I haven't even attempted ultimate but come on, man

IT'S TRUE, ALL THOSE SPANISH FUCKS ON MY SERVER, GET THE FUCK OUT.

Blue mage is a waste of time.

General answer? No. But a few servers apparently have decent NNs since the bully the fuck out of spamming retards, so theres no harm joining and scoping it out; worse case scenario you can just leave.

Wouldn't really have to depending on their group buff potential
If they're all around the level that DNC is their party buffs should more than make up for lower personal DPS

I just realised that most of the main Scions have white hair

Attached: Blizzaga.webm (720x404, 979K)

>starves dog to death during ucob prog

>tfw people won't ever stop calling you a gayfur

Why are people mad about drk? I get it lost its aggro combo but didn't war aswell? It still looks better than current drk effect wise atleast

Huh. Would you look at that.

They are all unique snowflakes

Urianger is such a manslut.

>not leveling from 1-50 in 90 minutes with the class swap exploit
think about all those allied seals youre missing out on

This sounds like hell.

Attached: Capture.png (667x81, 14K)

everyone is mad about everything because they haven't played yet.

People get more upset when DRK loses old moves because DRK has cool animations even if you don't use those moves much

Lmao look at this guy

>People need my status in discord showing I'm playing FF14
>Get mocked, told how much better WoW is and "2.5 SECOND GCD"
>Literal laughing stock
>People start posting cutscenes and trailers on youtube, making fun of FFXIV and how "weeb" it is. Keep pinging my name going "WOW SUCH A GREAT GAME"
>Have to make discord not display what games I play or play offline now to avoid shit.
>Notice these faggots playing WoW again in preparation for 8.2

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-13-11h11m53s097.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

cool jrpg party

Tfw eyes deceived me. I hope no one saw that.

Attached: 1549834737243_0.jpg (1066x1062, 94K)

Where is the diversity?

>one idiot means everyone who does ultimate is mentally ill
you're being intentionally obtuse

It's a sharlayan thing.

People played DRK because they didn't like WAR, but with shit like DelIRium it's becoming like WAR.

HOW OUR HEARTS SING IN THE CHAOS

Fuck off Yoshi, nobody is falling for that

Took you that long to notice?

nothing to spend that shit on.

>caring what user thinks

Bara is enlightment

>
why do you willingly surround yourself with people that mock you?

Finally!

youtube.com/watch?v=SrGsoaoZy0M

Attached: Tenzen Suzaku.jpg (700x501, 112K)

not him, but don't you need to max out BLU to be able to do the weekly challenge thing?

why does bahamut feel like shit to actually use? it takes two entire minutes to summon this asshole and he still feels less impactful than red mage sword combo

>everyone who is better than me at thing is tranny xD
cope
t. doesn't raid, will never step foot in any ultimate

I too can (and currently am) throwing myself at complicated simon says until it ingrains itself in to my brain.
It's not exactly hard.

you'll be able to solo level 60 trials and sell their mats for millions of gil

So drk rides panther, pld - lion, war - bear. Whats gnb gonna ride?

>allied seals youre missing out
what?

sabertooth

They ruined it.

In Ala Mhigo. Look how well that worked for them.

>want to run ultimates
>am not a sociopath
what do, Yea Forums?

The leveling is not the shitty part. All the RNG learning is, especially for the dungeon and primal spells

Super Brute Justice was already a thing in Savage.

What did yoshida mean by this?

Attached: file.png (397x764, 482K)

BLU Carnival fights award like 2k Allied Seals total on your first clear and then there's a weekly fight challenge after that
Not much use for seals once you get all the riding maps but eh it's better than looking for old A and S ranks

Still not learned a single primal spell and I do at least 5 of them each a day when I play.

>I actually used to raid in WoW like a decade ago and would really like to get into it here.

Well then, you better chop your fucking dick off.

>join o9s practice group with some FC members
>one of the co-tanks is a girl who plays like absolute garbage, forgets mechanics constantly and keeps wiping us long after everybody else has memorized what to do
>nobody has the balls to call her out on being shit and they're all trying way to hard to be super positive with generic lines like "we're all learning, we got this" even though she's the only one still learning
>after she leaves and we reform the party, the remaining members jerk themselves off over how they take no bullshit when it comes to underperformers

I'm leveling up my cooking class should I wait till i cap my combat class to a point? Still a greehorn

Attached: 1560935290762.gif (1024x576, 472K)

>you'll be able to solo level 60 trials
Not when you are capped at 50. Besides, level 70s can solo level 50 trials. Level 80s will probably be similarly able to destroy level 60s.

can you not screw up mechanics for 20 minutes straight

_____________this magnificent specimen___________

Attached: Cavalry_Elbst_Mount_Patch.png (256x256, 66K)

Is it only me being a sick pervert or can you make out her nipples?

C O N C E P T U A L I Z E

Just make sure you never cap out on Leves. They're the best way to level crafters. Also do Grand Company turn ins.

>that thigh gap

You only need like a dozen skills, with pretty much only three or so needing someone's help

The carnivale awards a huge amount of seals for completing it, and every week you get another 400-500 seals if you can finish three of the fights under special circumstances.

NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can current Blu actually solo any 50 trial?

look at those cute budding breasts unf

nah, I was in ragnarok for a long time and it's overly exaggerated, you see the ocasional turkish guy shouting but it's not that bad

But when do you unlock the challenges? My BLU is 32 but I still haven't done the level 20 job quest because you need a skill from a dungeon

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I had a group like that, they used to try and get me to come back to WoW, but I don't give Blizzard money anymore. I told them when they left, they would be back in a year's time from the disaster that was BFA, and sure enough, 14 months later, they were back. To this day, they still say it was a great game and they just got "tired" of it.

>WoW tries to include girls
>They end up being faction power freaks or evil people
>FFXIV tries to include girls
>They are reasonable in power scope and cute

Attached: homosexual blood elf.png (184x184, 94K)

Level 50 and job quest completed.

the fuck you even do with seals?

More or less yeah. Like I'm not a top % player on fflogs or anything but I've raided fairly successfully since coil days. Most of my current static probably isn't up to it, though.

>Arbert ignores the slutty lala
Good
Racemixing is a sin

Attached: YoshiP 3244342243.png (894x140, 187K)

By the time blu can actually solo 60s, the rest of the jobs will be soloing SB content.

Damn, so what's the fastest way to level? I know the swapping exploit, but which area is the best for it?

Oh, then yeah you need to be 50 to unlock it. It should be available the moment you unlock BLU and have the "required" BLU spells that can't be gained from the overworld located in it as well.

do not lewd the minifillia

Only if it yields offspring

ARR areas mount speed books. Not much else.

>all gay-friendly servers are part of Aether

Attached: laughing_aryan_waifu.jpg (810x850, 83K)

Why is Urianger such a slut

Where the fuck are you seeing thigh gaps when she's standing sideways?

Attached: 1546098300352.jpg (600x350, 23K)

the only reason they made lolifilia is because alisae isn't leading lady material

>It should be available the moment you unlock BLU and have the "required" BLU spells that can't be gained from the overworld located in it as well.
Yeah, but then they can't artificially extend playtime with spells that drop at the same rate as mounts.

>absolutely none of the heroes of Eorzea are from Eorzea my WoL is from elsewhere ok

>Invoker
>Not a knowledgephile
He doesn't even acknowledge other people, only his own ego. Only character with no specific lines for others.

Thighs...

Attached: file.png (345x472, 317K)

I wish midlanders actually looked that cool.

I google 絶バハムート 練習 and there is tons of pugs who cleared fight.

I think you get one of the A sets from seals (might be centurio seals though), there's unique looking gear that's insanely expensive and riding maps makes getting around ARR really quick.

Any area that has 40+ mobs, so Mor Dhona and deep into beastmen areas (the sahagins have a ton in a small space).

to appeal to the fat tumblrinas who worship him.

they might if the default midlander in the benchmark makes its way into the game

Sharlayan is part of eorzea, you're thinking of aldenard.

He wants everyone to take the Minfiliapill

Guys I wanna commit a crime

I still don't know what the fuck was their reasoning for locking more than half the spells behind party instanced content, when blu is not designed for party instanced content.

I'm talking about stuff like glower, loom and diamond back, shit you have to have to be able to finish the carnivale. Glower is already a 100% chance to gain, while DB and loom can only be found on a hunt mobs on the overworld or enemies that take no time to kill in an instance with a single high level friend..

I could've sworn they were only into Aymeric, Urianger or Alphinaud

Look at the inward fall of the dress towards her pelvis

Why would you do this to Chovy?

Attached: 51960482_p0.jpg (640x480, 145K)

>Urianger
*Estinien, rather

they all use voice chat though which is about the same as being in a static.

idk this fat retarded cunt in my old FC would never shut up about how sexy he was and his voice too

ZR Sumata with Alisaie!

>Phase 1: Hidden mechanics to give party members the "paradox" buff
>Phase 3: Super Brute Justice has the whole party down for the count
>About to wipe everyone out
>Suddenly a portal opens up and a bunch of mysterious figures show up and kill SBJ
>Final Phase: Alexander does a bunch of time stuff, speeds up the gameplay, slows it down, stops time and opens up portals to send players back in time
>The players with the paradox buff go back and beat Super Brute Justice who's basically a dps check because if he beats them you in the future lose
Also has the bonus of
>After days of playing one group finally is about to beat Alexander. Since they didn't get any paradox buffs it just sends them back in time to the start of the fight
>The enrage timer is still ticking but it doesn't tell them

based

Pseudo static. You have no obligations.

Thigh gap is the open space between the thighs when the knees are touching. You can't see it on that pic because she's standing sideways and the dress is covering it.

Attached: 1546905090106.jpg (1165x1709, 213K)

>omega: Attitude: Toxicity reported in public chat
Must be lucky since I'm gotten away with calling people cunts during hunt trains.

Between Alisaie and Minifilia I'm going to be too busy fapping to play the fucking game

THIS HEARTH
THIS HOME

Sharlayan used to have an outpost in Eorzea, you mean. I don’t think Old Sharlayan is counted under the Eorzea umbrella... right?