ITT: Games people pretend to like

ITT: Games people pretend to like

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (760x422, 758K)

Chrono Trigger
Ocarina of Time

whats bad about DMC4

Everybody and their mother pretends to like fucking Counter-Strike.
1.0 was dogshit, 1.6 is dogshit, source, HD, CSGO, all fucking dogshit
If you actually play Counter Strike more than other games, please respond to me with your reasons, because I just ain't into it

Red Dead Redeption. I honestly don't see what people are masturbating over for this game.

But then again I don't like westerns.

Literally any Nintendo game.

it held me over until dmc5 so i'd say its not that bad of a game

Literally any game.

Nothing so bad as to make it unlikable, but there's a lot of anti-DMC hipsterism going about since DMC 5 got popular

Why is Dante so memey?

>"WOWSER BOWSER, IMMA CUT ME UP SOME DEMONS, YO! CIAO! FUCK YEAH, HUMANITY, BRO!"

Playing this game made me gay.

i'd say the only thing terrible about dmc4 apart from no unique dante levels is that a lot of the enemies are either annoying or not fun to fight. That and the stupid puzzle and platforming sections

Git gud

Blaming your homosexuality on a game.What a faggot

fuck off lyle

This overrated piece of shit. Want to know how I know?
Because I myself had to pretend to like it. I was in a situation where I had to convince myself that I was enjoying the game, but the honest truth is that it fucking bored me to death.
I miss when Naughty Dog made games and not movies.

Attached: 91TuxrqsQhL._SL1500_.jpg (1304x1500, 396K)

Honestly enjoy playing it more than DMC3.
DMC3 is obviously a more complete game and has a way better story, but I prefer DMC4's combat.

I wonder if it's because DMC5 was actually good, then again I don't care because I'm just a DMC fan.

I'll agree the platforiming sections weren't... tedious so much as filler maybe.

while its true dmc4/5 have better combat then 3, one with 3 did better combat wise was the feedback in hits. Every hit felt crunchier and they way enemies would explode into glass like shards when they die was so satisfying

If you're talking about SE in particular I suspect it's because it gave people playable Vergil again after so long and so beefed up he's broken.

If V gets an SE or even just Vergil most people will quickly simmer down about 4SE.
IF.

pretty much this. DMC4 is fun

Read your own post and reflect on how fucking retarded you are

any dark souls game

It’s fun when you feel like playing a shooter but with teamwork. Really enjoyable when you are in a call with a couple of friends.

Cringe

the second season of rainbow six siege perfected that. Sad they had to butcher that game

Dunno, I'm not seeing it. Supposedly it's the best game ever to everyone and not only western-fans.

no one says that

dmc5
WoW:BFA
DOOM 2016
NIER: Automata
Any mobagay

Literally every RDR fan is saying that since the game came out.

woah, didnt know i dont actually like dmc5, nier automata or doom, thanks for clearing that one up for me

ofcourse people who's favourite game is rdr2 are gonna say rdr2 is the best game of all time.

You think you do but they are just typical fotm bandwagon faggotry, nothing about them is good or worth playing, especially compared to previous games

you fell for the rockstar meme. the gameplay in their games is trash people only praise them for the story and graphics.

you sound like you smell bad

Why's there a campaign going on trying to get people to hate DMC?

Attached: 1527257021315.jpg (480x640, 12K)

That's the thing, to an outsider it seems like "everyone is a fan" and I'm not getting at all why.

Siege sucked until they upped the server tick rate and removed drop shotting. It sucked playing against BRs that could completely break their hitboxes at will.

More like WoW period.

DMCV is the best DMC game.

People that dislike action games are tired of seeing it posted, or it’s someone that only loves DMC1/3, and there’s a handful of bitter Ninja Gaiden fans around.

i am noticing a bunch of anti dmc threads thee past couple of days. I dont want to call conspiracy yet but it would be funny if it was just the same guy

It's not, people realize the game isn't that good. There are quite a few of us who actually noticed

Final Fantasy 6

It almost always is just like 3 faggots flooding Yea Forums trying to sway the board opinion on something. Same shit happened with Cyberpunk when there was a fuckton of shitposting about it on the front page despite every single poll showing 70+% of people being alright with the graphics.

I’ve also seen a thread that looked like multiple people both complaining about RDR2 and defending it, only for it to actually only be 2 people that replied to each other 60 times pretending to be multiple people.

Pretty much every poster here pretends to be multiple people just to make their opinion seem like the main one, basically Yea Forums is useless.

Any Tekken game before 6.

I love CS. It’s a fun game that rewards smart playing and quick aim first and foremost. The maps are designed in such a way that if you get flanked or snuck up on it’s always 100% your own fault.

CS isn’t a game for everyone, but most people that hate it are just trash at it.

Yeah I just downloaded from the game pass. Other than the characters this game is a huge piece of shit.

Literally just dodge and mash Y, the camera is fixed and Dante/Nero/wtv the other guy is called moves slow as hell even with turbo on. Bayonetta eats this game for breakfast.

This is literally my sex life.

the whole dark souls franchise, the elder scrolls and fallout

Easy.

The game doesn't give you easy achievements and we just found out that we have 7 days remaining till it jumps out of the game pass.

The game is pretty shitty tho.

I'll be honest, the Style system carries the DMC series' gameplay so hard. Slap that shit onto any game and you've made it two times better. Imagine Counter Strike, but you get a nice big juicy ranking on the HUD every time you onetap someone, nailing an S rank for hitting a host and his three phantoms with a single greatsword R2 in Dark Souls, waiting in anticipation as the Ancestor applauds your work in Darkest Dungeon as the game tallies up a score and hands you a letter grade.

Attached: 1542295070927.png (1388x1060, 509K)

Dwarf fortress
Stalker
Any arena based Fps

I will admit, I am trash at it.

You know, across all of my maybe thirty hours of playing, I have never played with friends. I'll give it a go

Nice reaction image.

Attached: Hall and Oates 2.jpg (1920x1440, 629K)

DMC4SE is my favorite one. That being said I do have a fuck ton of issues with it like how terrible the final boss is and that he's a copy of a previous boss with a new move here and there. Dante not having any original stages or bosses unless you count Savior which isn't even a good boss either. I just enjoy the journey a lot more than DMC5's because everything in DMC5 is either a city, qliphoth, or a sewer and I like that when I'm not fighting there's stupid little key items to pick up and some platforming here and there.

The multiplayer was goty tho

THE TIME HAS COME AND SO HAVE I