I just pirated crypt of the necrodancer. Any tips on how to get gud?

I just pirated crypt of the necrodancer. Any tips on how to get gud?

Attached: cryptofthenecrodancer.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

Listen to the beat. Try to avoid damage over killing baddies as fast as you can.

I'm bumping your thread but i don't know how to get good, i suck and i'm forever stuck on the 4th set of levels.
Use more bombs to clear out the bullshit.

buy the game faggot, it's on sale like every week for 5 dollars

I pirated rainworld and i love the game to bits. Maybe i'll buy it someday it sure deserves it but paying for a game i already have, i mean i can already play it.

Kill enemies one at a time and don't be hesitant to just go back a few steps to rethink how you want to approach them
Use practice rooms for specific enemies to learn their pattern until you can kill them repeatedly without taking damage
Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer

Is king konga the most memorable boss?

Protip: Yes

He's pretty memorable, but I really liked the entirety that is Deep Blues. The reference, the music and how Chess ties in really well with the gameplay and boss fight overall.

find a bow
break the game

Practice monsters and bosses in their rooms until you can beat them with basic dagger without taking damage.
Practice buffering with various actions in the dungeon so you don't have to lose the beat against fast enemies.
Learn to draw and separate fast enemies from slower ones.
Use bard if the beat is too fast for you

Why is this mode so unfair

Attached: A347DC7C-CB6B-487E-80A8-755D7486E086.jpg (528x720, 70K)

Not really unfair, just extremely punishing

on the topic of piracy...
pirate bros, what do you do when you're running out of storage space?
you cant just uninstall and reinstall games willy nilly like on steam, so what should I do?

Attached: 1554297029331.png (976x658, 272K)

Just practice the bosses and remember to don't be a faggot and never give up.
Also I'm assuming you're doing all zones, right?

You don't. It's rng shit used to cover up no content and bad design like having dragons spawn in the first room

Yeah.
“I came to destroy the lute”
but its hard
Also fuck the faggot who made that secret polka track for death metal aria version

BECOME ONE WITH THE MUSIC

FOLLOW YOUR HEART, FOLLOW THE BEAT
YOU WON'T SUCK DICK CAUSE YOUR A NEET

Attached: rapper kid.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer
More like an instant betrayer. Every time I've had a devastating loss is when I thought I had an overpowered build and would walk into a room full of enemies like a cocky motherfucker only to fall into a trap, be instantly sorrounding and ganked. It's never a gradual downfall, overconfidence instantly pulls the rug from undery ou

Attached: Overclocked.jpg (1200x1200, 285K)

It my case it bites at my hearts by the quarter until i reach later levels with barely enough to compete.
I did not expect this game to sodomize me oldschool style.

Dragons do not spawn in the first room. I have never seen that. Either way you should be able to defeat red and green dragons easily once you get to 1-3. If you can't then git gud.

Because you SUCK.
Health? Weapons? War Drum? FUCK YOU

Learn the enemy patterns

Attached: golden choke.png (961x539, 70K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA