UNETHICAL

UNETHICAL

Attached: FFVII_Tifa_FMV (1).jpg (850x345, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGPk7I7fVWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>Ubisoft bans people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1560945194306.jpg (480x360, 18K)

fpbp

based as always

HAVE SEX

jerk off
the "censorship" of tifa's boobies will seem less important to you once your brain isn't full of horny thoughts.

Remember lolibros, after the tittyfags we're next on the SJWs' chopping block for not being pedo enough.

Attached: 1560521263717.jpg (640x763, 98K)

Utterly unstoppable

I am literally having sex right now. Fucking based.

Based.

That's just a blank inage OP. Impossible images don't upload.

>we gave her a schoolgirl skirt and made her look prepubescent

How is that ethical? How are tits of any size unethical? That's unironic body shaming, she didn't even flash them or anything imagine just being told your tits are too big and your appearance is unethical as a result. This is so muslim tier bullshit.

You know, when they say "restrict" it sounds more like "it would look silly as hell for her big bozongos to flip around in our modern physics engine so put them in a tight bra"

I dunno if they're ACTUALLY smaller, they look big just tightened down.

Had Sex.

bay baysed and resetpilled

Attached: adam-cole-nxt-696x392.jpg (696x392, 49K)

youtu.be/UGPk7I7fVWY

Attached: 4DF28FDA-C7B6-41C7-AB23-D0E32C9B0EEA.jpg (623x1023, 122K)

>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
only half true, while this ethics department is indeed responsible for tifas design the lack of loli and shota is due to the directors prefrences

They're several sizes smaller as well.

Have sex

>He went and posted this here since Barry ended up out-autisiming him in the other thread.

Attached: 1445729344791.jpg (240x251, 24K)

>Among some of the feedback we received were requests for playable characters that resembled young boys and girls. Unfortunately, this is one request we cannot consider for ethical reasons.

>With every passing year the debate surrounding moral and ethical issues in games grows more intense, and we do not want to present children in battle or in pain—and posing such characters sexually and taking screenshots and so forth would be expressly forbidden.

Reads like the ethical team having a say in it to me

>there are non-virgins ITT
Scary. There was a time when this site isn't infested by normalfags.

Attached: 1560730027202.png (120x120, 10K)

From what I heard those cutscenes made em bigger than even art and shit made at the same time tho, yeah?

STOP SHILLING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
LITERALLY NO ONE WITH A LIFE WILL EVER REPOST THIS GARBAGE BECAUSE THEY'D RATHER VENT HERE THAN EVER EVER EVER SAY THIS SHIT IN FRONT OF SOMEONE THEY KNOW.

>Impotent seething
So pleasurable to read

Attached: 1560948866401.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

cringy as fuck.

Attached: 1550209680105.jpg (1920x812, 141K)

Have sexxxxxx!
Dialate

God dammit, just when I though that XV-kun was finally dead.

Attached: 1_b_1342962.jpg (640x480, 87K)

its only body shaming when you shame ugly women user

feminism was never about female rights, it was always about ugly women destroying beautiful ones

This coping amount of copenseeth seething from your absolute cope seethe
Seethe harder coper

>we do not want to present children in battle or in pain
This kills the Final Fantasy Tactics A3 dream.
Fuck you Squeenix. Atlus is 10x better than you.

Not going by cutscenes, just ingame models and art from earlier iterations. I don't think anyone expected the fmv size, though it'd be a nice change for once than the new stock "overwatch girl" body.

based

Is it just me ot /pol/ has lost it's influence? Seems like all the boards have turned against them.

Attached: 1560784546121.png (768x768, 322K)

>loser with nothing to live for

It's all about ethics in heroic game development

BY TODAY STANDARDS IT IS
just stop trying, you are not videogame's target anymore, the industry has moved past you and onto the new generation, who doesn't share your idiotic old fashioned concepts :)

Whats more cancerous barry or the retardera spam posters? Would barry be considered less cancerous for being slightly more on topic and being actually videogame related?

Attached: 1445906517922.jpg (348x333, 39K)

> "this generation of men don't like attractive women"
Somehow I'm doubtful.

Is there a side-by-side for this? They don't seem smaller, just kinda squashed toward the chest to keep em from flappin' round.

who is the target?

The profecy was real, repent sinners

Attached: reeetardera.jpg (1512x537, 580K)

>big breast are considered a crime against mankind
Can't wait to go to prison with all the big breasted inmates.

Attached: b902e48e541febdde91474d88fd24719.png (620x877, 561K)

Attached: decline.jpg (702x1058, 297K)

who the fuck is barry and why are you on a first name basis with them?

Barry's less cancerous because it's just the one guy and he at least does try and engage in discussion, albeit horribly. Retardera spamposters come in groups and exist purely to shit up this board, accuse everyone of being /pol/, and manufacturing a new board consensus that obviously won't take hold

It's been gone for a while. This is what happens when you invade topical conversation by calling everyone cucks and trannies for two years.
/pol/ poisoned their own base of power. It's ogre.

Its gotten to the point I can't even tell who is just shitposting for the keks and who actually believes what they post

They'll all be forcibly converted to Islam and wearing burkas.

Have sex with my underage son

imagine being so hot some prudes label you unethical
>that body is unethical!

Obesity is probably a major contributing factor, there are way more fat people now than any other point in American history and the fatter you are for the longer amount of time the less T you have.

Fuck chestlets, cow tits are the best.

Attached: 1501586666175.gif (320x320, 95K)

What a sad newfag outing himself.

>meanwhile Code Vein is coming out with massive jiggling tiddies
The blame is all on SE.

Attached: 1560820510038.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

But there wasn't outrage about this in 1997. What changed?

>Being this fucking new
Barry AKA FFXV-kun
A bit outdated of an image but should still work.

Attached: Barry_autism_FFXVkun.png (1000x4000, 1.93M)

>about ugly women destroying beautiful ones
This.

>Women can only be women to a point that some arbitrary committee decides

That actually sounds reasonable though. Also
>cutting off the legality part
he's entirely correct that in a game where you can wear bikinis, bunny suits and other revealing clothing it would most likely be illegal in some places. As he says, if a country's ratings board says no they'd have to suspend service there immediately which would have a whole bunch of bad ramifications other non-MMOs wouldn't have to consider. If someone pays money for something and that service is rescinded it would open them up to liability for example. They also don't have the time or resources to waste time censoring it for each and every country.
The law is completely out of their hands and I can think of three major European countries where a fully 3D semi-realistic child in a playboy bunny suit wouldn't fly.

Attached: khloli.webm (1280x720, 795K)

ethics department is code word for chinese ethic department.

>some arbitrary committee
Feminism, basically.

i have an instinctive lack of respect for nu-males.
wouldnt be surprised if their low T stunted their development. cultures producing spineless drones that cave to authority.

>bikinis, bunny suits and other revealing clothing it would most likely be illegal in some places
No one plays JRPGs openly in fucking Saudi Arabia.

obesity, meat, dairy, beer, and lack of exercise will lower your Testosterone levels.

nomura trannies SEETHING

Attached: 1560949405486.jpg (3840x2160, 1.55M)

You can't wear those in prison

Attached: 14cb6b46863ac69fca7a248dcfefc056.jpg (2894x4093, 533K)

That's literally exactly how it went.
The shit was literally everywhere after the Fine Young Capitalists shit right up until the election (2 years) and then has slowly degraded since Cheeto turned out to be a system kike. In the last 6 months, /pol/ been mocked off the board.

fuck off tranny

Nomura tranny detected

Attached: 1124_20181011110930910.jpg (1020x970, 588K)

Eating meat or not eating meat?

Muslims are the dominant gangs in all western prisons now. And it's amazing how much their demands are catered to, all in the name of religious accommodation.

Meat increases test. The trace amount of hormones in it doesn't do shit compared to the raw riboflavin and fat content producing test and protein increasing mass (providing you work out).

jeanne jugs

Social Justice and feminism.

Welp there he is, at least this thread will somehow actually be more on topic at this rate than any retardera poster could make it.

the day will come when people like you will be getting hanged, burned alive and beaten to death on the streets for being such degenerate filth pushing for disgusting tranny gay shit
god's wrath will be upon your ass soon you and your soul will be sent to hell to for eternity for the sins you filthy degenerates have committed on centuries

Cope & Seethepilled

Why are big boobs unethical now?

Attached: 1557931740004.jpg (782x1106, 220K)

>UNETHICAL

Attached: breast envy.jpg (600x450, 249K)

Gamergate 2 can't come soon enough.

Attached: gamergate2.jpg (1200x630, 841K)

Chill out Sargon

On a child you fucking retard, at least follow the line of conversation you absolute mongoloid.

Attached: PON.jpg (1126x1504, 259K)

Why are you using straight white male imagery Mr. tranny? Aren't they your natural predators?

>bust sizes over a C cup = unethical
>rail-thin body type in a pleated schoolgirl skirt and thigh-highs = ethical
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1559787856241.jpg (735x786, 85K)

jealousy

the only on who'll be coping is your poor soul sent to hell you fucking abomination
have fun while it last because it won't be long

I don't know how to break this to ya but Yea Forums doesn't need external groups to drop by in order to shit this place up, our regular users do it all on their own. Also we have so many users that an actual consensus is literally impossible to achieve, you just don't get how many fucking people visit Yea Forums do you?

>no threads in Yea Forums
Is this game ps4 exclusive or something? That wouod explain nintendies not letting that game threads exist

@everyone
Good job boys we are winning this war!

Fred we got married

Hello tranny

I know what their argument is but it's still fucking retarded. Has there been any child, ever, that thought they wanted to look like a video game character when they grew up, particularly as opposed to just being able to do the sort of shit they can do?

Why do you think Pedoera likes the new design so much?