How do we feel about THQ Nordic

Attached: thq-nordic-blog.jpg (890x606, 30K)

Fuck off.

I think they're okay.

Attached: ice.webm (720x480, 2.88M)

literally advertised on a pedo website

They're ok. They just need to kill deep silver.

THQUNNY

Attached: 50a4d76433558b413b47c2e93b67a77b.jpg (1577x1898, 857K)

Based.

But also fuck Deep Silver.

THQN is ok but Jesus that cripplechan AMA really put set back on them especially with all those dumb cunny fags there

Wreckfest is pretty good

I only like Piranha Bytes

no comment untill I see timesplitters on pc

Make a new Tak game or a remaster of the original trilogy.

I prefer them to any other publisher and they seem to be doing well. Just hope their success doesn't turn them into cunts like all the other big publishers.

why did Yea Forums just now learn about cunny? and of course as soon as you children find out about something you have to run it into the ground.

>just now

Attached: 1560848939647.png (449x470, 25K)

>just now
I recall the first mentions of cunny on Yea Forums being around 2015, I remember because it happen often as jokes with the cunny bunny

Attached: bully the cunny bunny.webm (404x426, 194K)

Reminder that THQ Nordic are a bunch of cis-white anti-LGBT nazis that endorses terrorism and pedophilia which is why they're based and we should buy their games

yeah, you fags have been running it straight into the ground lately. go outside and play catch with your daddy or something since you're on break.

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 187K)

At least pretend to have been around for longer than a month.

Attached: file.png (1315x626, 60K)

>we
Collectivists can fuck off

Attached: 2ded08e1.png (1460x1708, 148K)

It's had a resurgence for some reason though, I see it a lot more often now and in threads completely unrelated to it(such as this one)

I was seeing it all the time like 2 years ago too, especially if looking at new threads since mods were often desperate to delete them right away

What do you guys mean they endorse pedophiles?

>gatekeeping pedophilia

Attached: 7645345.jpg (643x541, 29K)

They posted on 4+Yea Forums which upset resetera so they started a movement to brand them pedos.

(As far as I know) They don’t put micro transactions in their games that cost money to purchase, so I guess that something

but that specific chan is full of pedos though and they got full boards dedicated to it.

and that's a good thing

The pedo boards havent existed in years and any nudity was banned on sight anyway.

Yea Forums is full of pedos but that's not the entirety of Yea Forums.

It's only been a few years or so since THQ got cashed out by Nordic, but so far they've been a positive as a whole. Looking forward to DAH

I like them because they've made me a silly amount of money.

Also they released a patch for Nexus: The Jupiter Incident to add a bunch of nice quality of life and modern resolution features and I fucking love that game, pretty boss thing to do for a game that's 15 years old and niche as fuck.

t. assmad user from an actual pedo website

Im talking about the loli board being some of the most popular boards and dont forget /pol/tards there are 10x more rabid then our bunch here. I dont blame anyone trying to distance themselves.

Fucking shit, they lied about timesplitters

t.pedoera defense force
GET FUCKED
>GET FUCKED
GET FUCKED
>GET FUCKED
GET FUCKED
>GET FUCKED
GET FUCKED
>GET FUCKED
GET FUCKED
>GET FUCKED
GET FUCKED
>GET FUCKED

Attached: D9Ml992X4AEreGd.jpg (622x698, 74K)

They advertised in Resetera?

Has there been any more news on the BFBB remake recently?

>I dont blame anyone trying to distance themselves.
Going to Resetera to apologize is basically hopping from one pedo board to far worse pedo board.

How is Resetera a pedo board? I thought they were just really retarded.

>he doesn't know

>he doesn't know

Recent news leak that their higher ups had a secret discord where they shared pedo shit.

based

Attached: fb9eb59afc8bdbf8ef5071854c7b4c9c.jpg (1018x1400, 169K)

I like some of the games they release. I’m really looking forward to the new Darksiders game

They ban all 2d loli stuff instantly on the forums, but supposedly the discord was full of the same virtue signalling retards talking about pedo stuff(not 2d loli)

>just now
Jesus Christ, fucking lurk more you faggot

I hope the FBI nails them to a wall.

They think pictures of young animu girls is pedophilia, which is why they get triggered by places like cripplechan and here and which is why they keep calling THQNordic as a haven for pedos.

Then it turns out they had 2 real pedos in their Discords and more talk about animu loli art than all imageboards combined.

Attached: 1560078681033.png (762x544, 120K)

>had 2 real pedos in their Discords
Was it the one who just got arrested?

No, not the game journalist, just two mentally ill trannies who fucked teenagers.

Cunny is seeing a resurgence because mods and the undercover crossbrowsers from reset and reddit get triggered by lolicon art, but also because we just happen to like cunny here and mostly have never seen a problem with loli.
The THQ Nordic thing with cripplechan was around the time cunny posting really took off. While it was always known reset and reddit hated loli this really brought into focus at the time. It's also their biggest source of hypocrisy. Loli and cheese pizza are not the same thing at all. They constantly whine about loli, then everyone finds out that they have been harboring pedophiles with cheese pizza. Here we understand that loli is not pizza, always report pizza when it gets posted, and make fun of people like Mad Thad who get busted for having pizza. The exception being Yea Forums they are legit pedophiles for sure.

It creates this clear division that says "you will never truly belong here on Yea Forums unless you approve of loli art"

ENDEARING
AND
HUMOROUS

we feel ok but they really need to make a new hit with soul and substance.

Kept going bankrupt for no reason.
was the president stealing the money or something?

Greatest company right now.

Attached: 189D9D2E-2806-46A8-8D6A-872522D80FF2.jpg (928x1500, 229K)

t.boomer site defense force

both sites suck

>we just happen to like cunny here and mostly have never seen a problem with loli
Pass me some of the stuff that lets you live on 2004 Yea Forums while perceiving the rest of the internet as normal, I think I'm about to tear up with nostalgia

Attached: 1415080061030.jpg (228x288, 19K)

That was THQ. This is a different company.

off yikes sweatiy

>he doesn't know

i like them. they make some good games which for the most part avoid all the bullshit you get in most AAA titles. hopefully Biomutant is good

TRANNIES BTFO

The actual difference is that 8ch is just stupid weeb anime pedo shit.
Resetera users share actual, real life images and videos, and are getting arrested for it.

>you will never truly belong here on Yea Forums unless you approve of loli art
wrong, I frequent plenty of boards with entirely different cultures from one another and most of them care little for loli. Hell, even on Yea Forums loli threads get shit on. I think you're the minority here.

I love them for bringing back destroy all humans and fixing what was bad about it like slow movement.

What do you mean? Didn't they get the license?

>no name swedish venture capitalist cucks
>bought the dead THQ brand as a quick way to get recognition in the game industry
>go around shopping for the cheapest, dead IPs with the most nostalgia potential
>do cheap remasters, HD versions, so people will start associating them with the brands they are nostalgic about
>slowly snowball, can start to finance AA-projects like Darksiders 3

needless to say there is something lazy and parasitical about them. they carve out the faces of more prestigious things and wear them as skin masks.

Attached: 576765.png (603x561, 481K)

Aren't they like house flippers?

>we
Shut the fuck up.
I feel nothing at all.

not a really good comparison, no. can't exploit house buyers nostalgia since they normally don't have a pre-existing attachment to the random house you're offering. and the most THQ Nordic does for each house is a paint job.

A man of culture.

So they're basically SEGA?

i want to run a cunny into the ground alright

remember that anti loli fags are aways REAL pedophiles

Attached: Anti NormalFags.png (1386x612, 669K)