How do we stop Cyberpunk from becoming S-0-Y-BERPUNK?

?

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (689x653, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyberpunk.asia/fbc.php?lng=us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you retarded or something

Shoot yourself just fucking shoot yourself you fucking cretin scum nobody fucking cares about this you piece of shit

>"It's okay when CDPR does it"

:thinking:

Yes, because they're doing it right.

>game set in a future where everything is possible due to body modifications and augmentations
>/vpol/ still cries about it

>:thinking:
Go away summerfag.

Is it just me or is /pol/ dying? Seems like everyone has turned against them.

Its called DYSTOPIAN for a reason. The world is falling apart because of the mentally ill. This is accurate. I cannot wait to cleanse them all in my play-through.

Try killing yourself

The one time you shouldn't complain about this is in cyberpunk. The future is fucked up, they belong in those games, it should be twisted.

For example: Stop shilling it for years.

How can that be possible when transgenderism is inherently wrong?

cyberpunk is supposed to be degenerate tho

Attached: 1316822259802.png (1000x660, 156K)

This the only game I would not complain about faggotry. It's supppsed to be a dystopia. It's supposed to have a broken society.

It's already too late. Eternal reminder that there is no cure for cancer.

>muh /pol/ boogieman
Fuck off

The trannies are the ones supposed to boycott Cyberpunk 2077 and it's notion that faggotry is common in a dystopia but they are retarded.

Why not flying cars, multiple classes AND transgender options? These are not mutually exclusive things.

Attached: 1552671520007.jpg (1503x1080, 334K)

Because you can shoot them down. Based cdpr.

Doing it reduces your humanity.

I see you are going to spam the same thread 20+times again today

Attached: Diversity and Unity.png (778x703, 543K)

You are a waste of air.

>How do we stop Cyberpunk from becoming S-0-Y-BERPUNK?

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

>IM GONNA POST MY CONTRARIAN ''''OPINION'''' WITH A WOJACK IMAGE I GOT FROM REDDIT LMAO

These bait threads are just americans seething that a bunch of poles working in their garage managed to make a series of incredibly good and succesful games while their own developers are struggling between creative bankruptcy and megacorp strangleholds, to the point that CD Projekt could start buying other european studios and become Europe's EA but the based poles are too based to give a shit about the competition

>IM GONNA POST MY CONTRARIAN ''''OPINION'''' WITH A WOJACK IMAGE I GOT FROM REDDIT LMAO

Attached: 1539429296005.gif (307x343, 22K)

I also find trannies obnoxious like you, but cyborg transgenderism perfectly fits in thematically with the cyberpunk genre and its philoaophy, arguably moreso than the corporate dominance aspect.

Its because they feel the need to drag their autistic obsessions where people want to take a breath from politics.

Its a dystopian setting for a reason

its already onions because reddit love it

Why do people care about appeasing less than 1% of the population?

The entire notion of transgenderism is anachronistic in CP2077!

PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO CHANGE GENDERS IN 2077 (unlike our fake trannies). So if we include our trannies in this game, say goodbye to immersion.

Attached: 1555227665056.jpg (332x351, 26K)

False.

"Nobody cares" is a really great argument to make in situations where lots of people care about something. It's a real 10000000000 IQ move.

Fuck off /pol/

But it does have flying cars, like that ambulance?

>cyborg transgenderism perfectly fits in thematically with the cyberpunk genre
It along with identity and body modifications issues have long been a staple of the genre, but people on here are just a bunch of secondaries that think its all about neon lights

Egotism, that is fundamentally the only thing that motivates shitlibs.

>PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO CHANGE GENDERS IN 2077
lolno, the fuck are you smoking? At best we'll have better meds for dysphoria.

>implying you won’t play as a futa

But it's not söyberpunk enough, yet.

Attached: soyberpunk.jpg (2496x1800, 1.07M)

Was there actually a single mainstream game with trannies? It's always either shaved dykes or gymfags, like in bioware games.

It doesn't affect anything and anyone who is able to follow logic would be able to tell that the existence of 'transgenders' in character creator amounts to literally nothing because of its very nature. It's the smart way of avoiding spergout and keeping everyone happy without sacrificing anything.

>Cybertechnology can give the body any shape, regardless of whatever reproductive organs it is equipped with (if any). This is solely a matter of preference

cyberpunk.asia/fbc.php?lng=us

I thought you were talking about real life.

>people will actually change genders
No matter what trannies will NEVER EVER remove that y chromosome.

bottom one unironically looks 100% better, especially those fuckhuge buildings in the background, that's something that this game severely lacks

There really is not problem with this. It's just a character creator without a gender button and no restriction on clothes, hair, etc.
Plenty of games had that for many years now, it's just branded a bit differently.

/pol/tards will read this and think its not about them

fake and gay

How is that different from other games where you change genders with a potion?

>cyberpunk 2077 is too cyberpunk

What did op mean by this?

Attached: 125643634342234.png (485x413, 136K)

But seriously why do they keep showing daytime footage? Who cares about daytime in a cyberpunk setting?

My guess his it's just not optimized enough. It can just barely keep 30fps as is.

but daytime is harder to render

because "le night time skyscrapper with neons everywhere" is cliché as fuck and they want to showcase how even in daytime nightcity looks good

Yeah, but night time might have more point lights from the billboards and all other light sources, and rain particle effects etc.

/pol/ was never alive to begin with

Retard.

Bro, changing gender in vidya is totally okay, but the notion that it is added for the purpose of kissing sjw ass is shit

>mutt journalists seething over gangs just consisting of blacks and spics
>CP not giving a fuck
The only onions here is you OP.

Attached: OP.jpg (526x560, 62K)

Nah, there's just a lot of trannies in Yea Forums

>daytime nightcity looks good
Except it doesn't, it looks like fucking shit, those colorful ads are terrible. And just look at those buildings, they looks like cardboard cutouts, fake as fuck. It's like they made some cubes right outside the street and put lowres textures over them.

Attached: 1560939118593.jpg (1680x1995, 798K)

well you're the one who seems to think that the white pride mumbo jumbo that /pol/ peddles isn't part of the culture war bullshit in which our society is sinking

delete this

Attached: 1560937505084.jpg (303x335, 90K)

>is daytime
>buildings have same texture as night with half the lights in windows on and other half off

Attached: laughing_cyberpunks.jpg (792x600, 67K)

>replying to a single word insult

The Witcher 3 was a fucking boring broken pice of shit.
Why would anyone think that their new game will be any good ffs?

Attached: 1511520127409.webm (900x506, 1.18M)

It seems /pol/'s grip on this website is weakening...

you dont need to literally play like a retard on purpose to demonstrate how bad the witcher games are, you can just play them normally and itll still be trash. just fyi bro

Wither is so fucking bad on so many levels that you don't even need to play to understand why it is bad.
I've never played TW3 and never will because this game is garbage

Attached: 1493447564274.jpg (5380x1348, 850K)

Attached: quest_design.png (1240x4772, 3.94M)

Attached: 1420899029713.jpg (755x840, 163K)

Genetic modification is a thing, user.
Its not unreasonable in future setting to get a virus to fuck with the dna of your dividing cells so that over the course of 7 to 15 years you are completely replaced by the new dna.

Attached: cdpr_lies.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

Attached: 1420934934948.png (740x444, 506K)

The people who get upset over tranny shit are just as bad as the trannies themselves.