What was the last video game YOU played and did you have fun, Yea Forums?

What was the last video game YOU played and did you have fun, Yea Forums?

Attached: 213.png (643x858, 1.29M)

I played path of exile last night and yes i did. Got me some 2000+ armor chest peice and a seord that does around 400ish damage.

ME?

Gato Roboto: not amazingly fun but I didn't hate it, I wish there was better music

Momodora: played for an hour a week ago, nice artstyle and mc design but so far kind of standard metroidvania game.

Sekiro: keep losing to Isshin after beating Demon of Hatred but I had a great time until I took a break and got worse.

You didn't have fun lmao play a real game instead of a piece of shit you feel obligated to play

Go be underage somewhere else.

played dragon quest XI some more, got sad because the second half of the game is pretty deppressing

nah hes right path of exile is a shit game made by a shit company that is owned by tencent
go have fun with your chinese gacha mobile microtransactions faggot

Assassins Creed, you can kill """them""" in that game, Wanna play with me?

NHL 19, I dont really understand all the rules yet cause im Australian but yeah its fun.
And A Hat In Time is also really, really fun.

I really like it so far

Attached: 20190616224621.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Unironically WoW Bfa. The start of it was pretty fun for me, however when the raids opened and PvP seasons started it went to shit with all of the class balances.

I just beat legend of grimrock and half way through the second one. I am having a lot of fun. I feel the fun and it feels so good lads.

Attached: Legend_of_Grimrock_screenshot_04.jpg (1920x1080, 439K)

I hope you are doing alright. Go get a glass of water ans go outside for a few minutes. You sound like you need a break.

cope

Seething

That is a big troll.

cope

rocket league
yes I did

Attached: 1546765095616.jpg (1050x1400, 323K)

game is huge btw, it doesnt finish after final boss

league of legends is fun with 4 other friends

Replaying botw, sort of. The game is pretty comfy but I'm losing interest, I've beaten half the divine beasts so the game is basically over.
I'll probably beat it after a while though, just taking a break.

Pokemon Y

Attached: 15609351964312419831480779838103.jpg (4128x2322, 3.17M)

Hideo and Kojima?

I played Liberation Maiden.
It's fun and silly.

Nobody cares about your Tencent obsession steamcuck

you're a full on retard who cannot read

Bloodstained just a few minutes ago.

Started playing Bioshock remaster Last Weekend.
Its okay i guess. Only Player for Like 2 or 3 hours.

Sea of thieves on PC with friends today, shit is boring, griefing player and hering them screaming is 10/10

i hate that i imaged searched the pic and got led to a reddit thread then lead to the girls reddit account only to end up disgusted with the degen roastie.

it was resident evil outbreak and yes until the jim player sabotaged it all

Attached: gwens.jpg (2048x1583, 639K)

World of Warships.

Skyrim with mods a couple minutes ago

hell yeah it is fun , thank you based modders for you work

and fuck you Todd , i pirated the game

Attached: boom.jpg (991x1300, 229K)

I found it boring , you just strafe around hitting enemies while they are unable to do shit

Resident Evil 1 HD Remake on PC, and RE4 HD before that, I love them both

Sound Voltex
Highly enjoyable with a sdvx controller; not so much with a keyboard

Slay the Spire
I finally beat an Ironclad run.
Ironically the robot was easiest, then plague doctor, but somehow I kept failing hard with Ironclad over and over.
His deck doesnt synergize as well. Strength and energy stacking was my best strategy in the end. With some good relic pickups.
Now I can try to get to the final boss in future runs. And maybe some Ascended runs too.
Amazing game.

I played Predynastic Egypt. It was fun. I barely beat it on easy though. I'm going to play through again on normal and see how it goes.

Turok 2: Seeds of Evil remastered on PC. It’s so good now that I have KB&M, compared to playing this game on the N64, plus all the graphics options are great, along with a high framerate instead of the slideshow the N64 version was.

Dragon Quest XI last night. I’ve never been a DQ guy, this is my second in the series. Really enjoying it except for the music, which is what put me off the series as a whole.

Neverwinter Nights as an elf wizard.

Yeah, it's fun.

Pathfinder kingmaker. Yes I had a blast. If you don't like games anymore then leave.

Wow so original.

I always play an elf sorcerer in every game

Sorry buddy it is physically impossible for anyone to make a good crpg after [year I graduated from college]

Attached: 1541908639193.gif (240x228, 858K)

Legend of grimrock 2 had a fun time

yooka laylee
kind of, i'm set on 100% it

I likely graduated before you.

Oh shit user i started playing 2 tonight. Its dope, too bad the devs broke up and there wont be a third one. I would absolutely lobe if someone made a dungeon crawler in this style with party interactions between the characters old-bioware style it would be amazing

Attached: 1559244040296.jpg (948x669, 208K)

everyone above this line is a nostalgic old man
___________me__________
everyone below this line is a dumb kid

Natural Selection 2.
Commed a winning marine game then the aliens made a sick base rush but little did they know I had already prepared for this eventuality.
>mfw they lost all their lifeforms in that rush and I had another base up for at least 2 minutes

Attached: DlMkQ5HW4AAjsI6.jpg (1113x1200, 189K)

>play a real game
Like what?

What if they post in both ranges

Attached: 812JAn3okPL.jpg (907x1360, 313K)

wow
maisie williams is fucking hot nowadays

Honkai Impact. I always find fun using different teams and combos to just mess around with.

Attached: HI2.webm (900x506, 2.37M)

My buddy came over and we finished Cadence of Hyrule in a single 4 hour sitting. That game is the most fun I've played in a long time

Civ 5 because thats the game I always fall back to, but im getting bored because the current mod version im playing is a solved game that offers no variation in play so it stoped being fun.

Besides that I replayed Banjo-Tooie, it was pretty fun, Grunty Industries is the best level in the series

Cadence of Hyrule

I unironically think this way, but I give it a range. Under 25 retarded over 60 retarded.

Outlast
Fun: no, was vaguely interesting tho

Playing Dishonored 2. arkane does good games even if they are all flawed with one way or another

I've been sucked back into the rabbit hole that is modded Richard Burns Rally after being thoroughly disappointed with Dirt Rally 2.0 and Codemasters kike tactics of churning out minimum viable products rather than putting the work in for an honest improvement over DR1

Attached: flatout twisty.webm (900x506, 2.96M)

What did she do that was that degenerate?

>Skyrim
>got my loli PC pregnant
>still sucks dicks to get out of most situations
Pretty fun, I'd say.

Mordhau.

red dead 2

how would you feel if your daughter dressed like this

I played Blade and sorcery on the Vive last night, had a very good time yes

Attached: 1557206071341.jpg (450x250, 35K)

horny

horny

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 earlier. Yes I had fun but I'm struggling against Glamorous Alfred. He's vulnerable to wind arts but the problem is my team are all level 50, same as him. So now I'm just dipping in and out of grinding for XP.

SHORT OF THE HORNED REAPER
I'M CHUMS WITH THE DUNGEON KEEPER

Metal gear Survive
well the game was alright at first but now i'm playing it because i want a new game, i don't really have fun, i just play and think of the next game...

horny

Didnt the same devs just make Druidstone?

Days Gone

Yes, had fun. The game is really cool.

Hotline Miami, it was great.

Attached: Bread2.png (532x590, 404K)

I'm playing Persona Q2 and Cadence of Hyrule. They both pretty fun yeah. PQ2 has such damn good music.

nah hes wrong

honry

kenshi

it was really fun, i'm just now starting my own endgame and will be putting my 100+ hr save to rest in just a few more sessions

posted in a daddy little girl kink subreddit about daddy taking her out when she looks at least 19 and was most likely just a normal date with her bf

I played Super Meat Boy last night. Got a few more levels done on the same save file I've been working on on and off for 2 years. I'm hoping to eventually get 100% completion. The game really is a classic. Great platforming, great level design, and 10/10 soundtrack. It's easy to see why this is the game that made 2d platformers mainstream again after a decade of being relegated to handhelds.

Attached: SuperMeatBoy_cover.png (220x263, 51K)

civ 5

age of wonders 3 this morning
had fun resurrecting shit with my necromancer

Total War Three Kingdoms
Mordhau

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
It's very fun, just a bit grody looking.

Is that the new Metro?

GTAIV
Yes

Attached: GTAIV 6_19_2019 7_25_37 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.03M)

henry

Nice, great game with a great soundtrack. And people are still copying it to this day (Katana Zero)

I'll never get people who play driving games.

Just get a car and go outside and drive. Literally the same experience.

I'll never get people who enjoy actually driving. It's scary as fuck to do in real life. At least in a game you can do whatever you want without worrying about dying. Not that I really play driving games either other than the occasional Mario Kart

>literally the same experience
Except that you don't have to pay for gas and don't have to deal with the average driver

I was enjoying Dark Souls this monday

if you're on PC you can mod in the symphony soundtrack, definitely way better than the midi

Slay the Spire
FF15

Yeah and it's writing is pure Garbo. The tactical turn-based gameplay was pretty average too. I don't know how they managed to hire someone so bad at writing for druidstone though. It was the main reason I refunded it, and the game just didn't feel that fun anyway.

>just go 100mph sideways on backside roads with gravel, bumps and ditches

Attached: downhill slip and slide.webm (900x506, 2.99M)

>there are people here that cannot enjoy games and only hang out on Yea Forums the entire day

copeyikesseethe etc

Attached: 2019-04-26.png (1179x885, 1.32M)

Thank god for choices, I wouldn't want to get fat from that Pizza so I'll take a bit of that orange cat

>Can't even differentiate between k/ph and m/ph

>implying 160kph isn't 100mph

Attached: getting some high speed weight transfer going.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

I played a bunch of tomb raider fan levels (TRLE) yesterday, had a lot of fun. Some of them are better than official levels.

Attached: ScreenShot00067.jpg (1920x1080, 650K)

>Implying you went 100 mph in the previous webm

Playing some modded Terraria right now

Are you kidding me?
>speed limits
>speed cameras
>traffic jams
>pedestrians
>cyclists
>consequences
>godawful suburban road layouts
>price of gas
>price of car
>insurance
>boring car
>too realistic
>street racing illegal
>drifting dangerous and impractical
>track fees
>a bunch of other shit

Destiny 2. I played Crucible, so no, I didn't have fun.

bayonetta

shamee. I love it. Been doing the menagerie recently and it's great.

the luminary just gets shit after shit thrown at him huh

Been playing Shadow of War recently. I'm not that far in yet but I've played a good 12 hours. I still prefer the first game, Shadow of Mordor.
Shadow of War seems to have loads more little things which are annoying.
Constant orc captain dialogue that interrupts combat, you can't shut them the fuck up, certain control inputs resulting in not what you intended to do due to the amount of enemies on screen, dogshit anti-aliasing which I end up turning off completely.

It's still fun though with all of the nemesis stuff.

so I can only write something if it pertains 100% to a webm added for flavor?

Attached: trailbraking.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

Sunset Overdrive was the first time I had fun in a long time, though it eventually wore out by the end and I was unable to find the motivation to play the DLCs.

Modded Skyrim, I installed some new mods and removed some annoying ones. The cleanup afterwards was worth it.

Yeah. Menagerie is a good time for sure. Crucible isn't, though.

Currently playing FF3 for the first time. I'm enjoying it so far

Kid Icarus Uprising, im reaching 100 hours, and 2 days ago I finished the game and unlocked Hades's treasures, hell yeah im doing those too, but I think Ill use a feather on the "play 200 online matches".
I think I had too many high expectations for the final battle, but on the other hand it was waaay more than I was expecting, I feel like for it to be a complete experience for me it should have had a land boss battle as good or better than The Great Sacred Treasure, which for all intents and purposes, was the final boss and level of the game before facing Hades.
So yeah, im reaching 100 hours to a game that can easily be passed in less than 10, im having a lot of fun still.

and lonely

USF4
Bought a video projector and had tons of fun playing with friends

Attached: 1520196672464.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

Story of seasons. I have both the 3ds games and shit why is that simplistic shit so damn fucking fun. Playing the first one since i fear whatever improvements trio of towns may offer may make it hard for me to play the first when i try to go back to it. But fucking hell is this game going to take a few hundred hours away from me before i even touch the sequel

Hollow Knight. Having a blast discovering stuff even after dozens of hours without any guides.

ran through Mario Odyssey again only getting the minimum required moons
had fun, like usual, its good game to jump into when im stuck for what i want to do entertainment wise

Finished my first permadeath run of Cadence of Hyrule, really enjoyed it. Doing a normal run of Yves mode now and then I'm gonna get back in the permadeath shitpit

PC or xbone?

Attached: 1537796717940.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Bought a Switch last year for octopath and Mario
Finally got around to playing BOTW and despite the boring intro I'm finally being hooked
Just finished Zoras domain and I'll try to either do the Gerudo or the Gorons next.
Yeah I'm having fun

Bloodstained around an hour ago. And yes, I did.

uhh tropical freeze, like 4 days ago. I did not have fun.

Kingdom Come. Lots of fun.

Fan levels? Sounds interesting.
And what is TRLE?
Also I remembered this fun section from TR2.

Attached: funfans.png (1280x720, 409K)

I played Super Mario 3D Land and yeah, I guess I had fun.

my nigga
bloodstained is scratching that itch real good

Breath of the Wild

I can never tell with Open World games if I’m having fun. I end up sidetracking the entire time I’m playing. It’s been 2 years and I’m just now at the point where I can challenge ganon with the fully awakened master sword
There’s not much left for me to do other than go Dragon Hunting

Kill me

Street fighter V. Game is littered with microtransactions. Despite all that, im a karin main and I'm just starting out. I've already made friends who play SF and im slowly getting into it.

Banjo-Tooie. Decided to give it a replay for the first time in several years to see if my opinion on it would change. It has its good parts, but the game is extraordinarily tedious.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet

FFXV unironically

Attached: биздос.jpg (1919x1079, 232K)

>Heroes of Might and Magic III
like a lot

I'm playing Romancing SaGa 2 and, believe me, I'm having a blast!

based retard

CTR (PS1) and yes. Before it, I played Dark Souls. That's also a "yes" and if you mean newest game, it was Sekiro which is also a "yes".

Darksiders for the switch. Holy shit is it pure trash. absolutely hate it. got it for 5 bucks so cant complain too much.
>ishygddt

Played some Aces Wild last night and I still love it. The air combat has so much flow and the game slowly eases you into using it constantly so you barely ever need to touch ground. It's still hard as nails though, but very forgiving outside of a score penalty when dying. I can get overwhelmed and fucked up even on the easiest difficulty, I can't imagine the hardest in the later stages.

Attached: 1560915535090.gif (300x225, 725K)

the first mission is boring af

Yesterday I spent the afternoon playing and beating Orwell: Keeping an Eye on You

It's a pretty neat game, I like detectivey-thriller type stories and it's always fun to see games tackle that idea

Gonna play the sequel today

Attached: 1541430165247.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

>Lumines
I could just play for the soundtrack

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3863653247504c2e676966.gif (1024x576, 2.86M)

Raft
I genuinely had fun, but I fucking despise seagulls now

Spellforce, the first one.
I am having a lot of fun yes, but the rts elements are so slow you can basically get up get a cup of coffee and fry an egg before you have enough resources for an army of regular guys.
Also other then the broken world concept the universe is terribly generic.

Attached: 1505641548566.jpg (456x600, 111K)

I just finished Days Gone, and I had fun. Now I’m working on getting the true ending.

When does the degenerate stuff start.

yeah its a real slog

Saints Row 2

Had a ton of fun

I keep playing Pokémon let’s go with my friend and the whole time we goof off and make head canons for every trainer. Good for couch multiplayer but idk about the Pokémon catching alone

Mordhau.
Yes, I had fun, getting better at the game is a nice experience.

The last of us factions multiplayer with the bros. Always a fun time.